Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:49:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286806 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Look out, everyone for airIam2worship......
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 228 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Look out, everyone for airIam2worship......  (Read 502029 times)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #420 on: October 20, 2005, 11:25:48 AM »

Well, I see Allinall is only 2 posts, away from a tie with ollie. Then Allinall, is just 3 posts away from passing ollie. Grin

I just checked allinall is not even in the top ten (UH OH)
and where is he anyway?? I was just telling BEP yesterday that it seems like everyone went into hibernation.

Just two more and he'll be in 10th place. Allinall was on here earlier. It seems he is a bit busy these days.

.............. and I have another 221 to pass the next person in line!

AWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! Grin

Down to 213 now and dwindling faster.

Grin Grin Grin

You POSTING NUT you. Grin Wink Grin

Now it's only 204.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #421 on: October 20, 2005, 11:33:03 AM »

We don't have to wait till we get to heaven to eat this kind of meat we can eat it right now and we don't need teeth either, all we need is a recpetive heart. Cheesy Cheesy

By the way becareful with that bird flu going around. I much rather eat spiritual meat.
DW will you have your chompers in in time for Thanksgiving?
I don't like turkey, but I sure love candied yams, and my own special potato salad (that everyone who's tasted it won't eat just any ole potato salad anymore), and I love the green beans and cranberry sauce, and apple pie, and.. and... and ...
Gosh all of a sudden I'm hungry.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #422 on: October 20, 2005, 11:43:17 AM »

Huh QUSETION To sue or not to sue
I went to the lab and had my blood drawn almost 2 weeks ago to check for my TSH (I don't have a thyroid, it was nuked about 20 years ago) I am taking synthroid. For the last 19 years I have been taking .075mg of synthroid, well my doctor or someone working in her office made a big boo boo when  my last script was filled, usually they call the pharmacy, and instead of .075mg of synthroid, I was prescribed 1.75mg of synthroid. I never knew, even though I was starting to feel very hungry, my muscles and joints were hurtig a lot, I started to feel sick, but never connected it to my medications, because there are so many other issues going on with my health, well yesterday I just had this tremendous urge (Holy Spirit?) to check the bottle of synthroid when I finished taking the medicine and I discovered the mistake. Problem is I've been taking this dose unawares for almost a month now. What to do? besides calling my doctor and explaining, now she wants me to go see her again and have more blood work done and I live 2 and a half hours from her office. I have been going to her for 5 years now and she is very familiar with my health and all my medications and works very closely with my neurologist, so I decided to keep her even after I moved from Jax to Orlando. Any advice?

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #423 on: October 20, 2005, 12:09:27 PM »

Well, I see Allinall is only 2 posts, away from a tie with ollie. Then Allinall, is just 3 posts away from passing ollie. Grin

and where is he anyway?? I was just telling BEP yesterday that it seems like everyone went into hibernation.

Just two more and he'll be in 10th place. Allinall was on here earlier. It seems he is a bit busy these days.

Cry  I is busy!  I can't keep up! I'm lacking in yacking!  But, on a more serious note, I'll be gone for the next 3..ish days on a Men's Retreat!  It'll be good.  So pray for me and the other men that God will do a great work in our lives.   Smiley
I will be happy to pray for all, you on the men's retreat.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #424 on: October 20, 2005, 12:10:09 PM »

SO, you are a YACK expert! Please tell me:

Are the older ones tough and stringy?

Are there different cooking instructions for he bald ones?

Does "YACK" on a stick sound like a reasonable marketing strategy?

Some of us need to use a blender.   Cry Cry

Just rub it in, on me. Tongue Tongue Tongue Embarrassed Wink

lol .....  I was speaking from first hand experience.

Huh Okay....... Grin

I have one thing in common with new born babies.

A [size=10]BIG[/size] mouth? Wink Grin

..........  uhhhh?? ......... guess that makes two things.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

(a toothless smile)
yup, thats two things okay. Grin

There's nothing wrong with that I've never seen a baby with an ugly smile  Cheesy

don't feel bad DW you'll get brand new permanent forever naturally yours in heaven, problem is you won't eat meat then you'll only eat fruit and veggies.  Cheesy Cheesy
And I love my meat. Cry Cry Cry

Well Sorry DW, you have a choice you can either stay here and eat meat IF you can buy it, or you can eat friut and veggies for eternity, and who knows what other wonderful things are in store for us.

We could have this kind of meat ......

Mat 3:4  And the same John had his raiment of camel's hair, and a leathern girdle about his loins; and his meat was locusts and wild honey.

But I would rather have this meat that will abound aplenty in heaven .......

1Co 10:3  And did all eat the same spiritual meat;

This will be better eating than any meat .......

Rev 2:17  He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
Now thats what I call meat! Grin

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #425 on: October 20, 2005, 12:13:22 PM »

.............. and I have another 221 to pass the next person in line!

AWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! Grin

Down to 213 now and dwindling faster.

Grin Grin Grin

You POSTING NUT you. Grin Wink Grin

Now it's only 204.
Yup, I was right when I call you a posting nut! Wink Grin Grin

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #426 on: October 20, 2005, 12:20:02 PM »

DW will you have your chompers in in time for Thanksgiving?
I don't like turkey, but I sure love candied yams, and my own special potato salad (that everyone who's tasted it won't eat just any ole potato salad anymore), and I love the green beans and cranberry sauce, and apple pie, and.. and... and ...
Gosh all of a sudden I'm hungry.
Thats questionable, They are going to start the work, on Nov.

Just rub it in, while I am on a liquid diet!

Normaly I make candied yams, (orange candied,) mashed taters, ham with a pineapple glaze, corn on the cob, Cry  apple and pumpkin pie. Cry  Yes, it is all homemade, and I invite people, from the neigborhood over. What better way to preach the word of God to mormons. Grin  I don't know if I will do it this year though..... Cry  

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #427 on: October 20, 2005, 12:21:38 PM »

I went to the lab and had my blood drawn almost 2 weeks ago to check for my TSH (I don't have a thyroid, it was nuked about 20 years ago) I am taking synthroid. For the last 19 years I have been taking .075mg of synthroid, well my doctor or someone working in her office made a big boo boo when  my last script was filled, usually they call the pharmacy, and instead of .075mg of synthroid, I was prescribed 1.75mg of synthroid. I never knew, even though I was starting to feel very hungry, my muscles and joints were hurtig a lot, I started to feel sick, but never connected it to my medications, because there are so many other issues going on with my health, well yesterday I just had this tremendous urge (Holy Spirit?) to check the bottle of synthroid when I finished taking the medicine and I discovered the mistake. Problem is I've been taking this dose unawares for almost a month now. What to do? besides calling my doctor and explaining, now she wants me to go see her again and have more blood work done and I live 2 and a half hours from her office. I have been going to her for 5 years now and she is very familiar with my health and all my medications and works very closely with my neurologist, so I decided to keep her even after I moved from Jax to Orlando. Any advice?
I would wait to see what the doctor says, then take it from there.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #428 on: October 20, 2005, 12:25:58 PM »

Well look at it this way at least you know you are on your way to getting better and you'll be able to eat. Just don't do what my brother did, he didn't like the discomfort he felt when he first got his teeth, so he started to take them out to eat, now it's been 12 years and he still has to take them out to eat. I just don't understand how he can eat everything in sight without them.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #429 on: October 20, 2005, 12:32:34 PM »

Well look at it this way at least you know you are on your way to getting better and you'll be able to eat. Just don't do what my brother did, he didn't like the discomfort he felt when he first got his teeth, so he started to take them out to eat, now it's been 12 years and he still has to take them out to eat. I just don't understand how he can eat everything in sight without them.
Grin

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #430 on: October 20, 2005, 12:33:42 PM »

That's what I think I am going to do, I really like the doctor, she is very attentive, she treats the whole person not just a sickness and she takes her time to make sure that I have all my questions answered and that all my medicall needs are met. I just got a little scared, can you imagine if it was some of the other medicines I have to take like for example coumadin???  I just got into the habit of trusting my doctor and phamascist so much that I just took it for granted that everything was ok.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #431 on: October 20, 2005, 12:36:19 PM »

Very important lesson for everyone.  ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU ARE GETTING THE RIGHT MEDS AND THE RIGHT DOSE!!!! Doctors make mistakes too and so do Pharmascists, it is also up to us to make sure everything is right.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #432 on: October 20, 2005, 12:53:04 PM »

That's what I think I am going to do, I really like the doctor, she is very attentive, she treats the whole person not just a sickness and she takes her time to make sure that I have all my questions answered and that all my medicall needs are met. I just got a little scared, can you imagine if it was some of the other medicines I have to take like for example coumadin???  I just got into the habit of trusting my doctor and phamascist so much that I just took it for granted that everything was ok.
Well doctors are people, and they make errors as well. The doctor you have sounds, like a keeper, to me. Remember, only one person lived on this world with out sin.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #433 on: October 20, 2005, 12:55:35 PM »

Very important lesson for everyone.  ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU ARE GETTING THE RIGHT MEDS AND THE RIGHT DOSE!!!! Doctors make mistakes too and so do Pharmascists, it is also up to us to make sure everything is right.
I always check my meds (all 9), right in the Pharmasecy. That way a mistake can be corrected right there. I carry a emergency record, with me at all times. That has all my meds, right there.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #434 on: October 20, 2005, 01:37:36 PM »

I don't like lawsuits and try to handle things without doing so. Lawsuits raise the price of things preventing people from being able to afford to getting proper care. However if there is an undue cost on you for this mistake you should not have to pay for it either. Brother Bob's suggestion is great for this reason ... see what the Dr has to say about it.

I would at the very least though have it investigated to see who and why the mistake was made and to make sure that preventive measures are implemented by these people to do what they can to keep it from happening again. This can be done without a lawsuit though.

One of those measures is to check your prescription bottles closely. Read the labels to insure a change has not taken place. If the pills themselves look different, ask why. Sometimes it is because the pharmacists has started using a different manufacturer of the drug but sometimes it could also be an accidental swapping of drugs.

The pharamcy I use always tells me in advance if there are any such changes but I still look at what I'm getting. It is ultimately our own responsibility when it comes to matters of our own health.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 228 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the