Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 01:03:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286796 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  General Theology (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  From Law To Grace
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: From Law To Grace  (Read 12409 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« on: July 26, 2003, 01:10:49 AM »

Just A Sample - From Law To Grace:

Romans 5:12  Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:  13: For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.  14: Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.  15: But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.  16: And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.  17: For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.  18: Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.  19: For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Colossians 2:8  Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.  9: For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. 10: And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:  11: In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:  12: Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.  13: And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;  14: Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;  15: And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.  16: Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:  17: Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

Romans 13:8  Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.  9: For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.  10: Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

==========

Much of the law regarded ceremonial rituals that represented just a "SHADOW" of things to come. An example of many ceremonial rituals involved the keeping of the Sabbath under the Law. The Sabbath was much more than a single day each week which was to be observed as a day of rest and worship. The Sabbath was a time of worship and sacrifice for atonement, the forgiveness of sins. The Sabbath also strictly referred to 7th Month Sabbath, 7th Year Sabbath, the Feast of Trumpets Sabbath, the Feast of Tabernacles Sabbath, the Feast of Weeks Sabbath, the Feast of Pentecost Sabbath, and other Holy Days. Specifically, the Sabbath was a day to seek atonement (forgiveness), and the methods and types of sacrifice were strictly defined. There were drink offerings, burnt offerings, first fruits of labor offerings, and other ceremonial rituals which were strictly defined. As an example, burnt offerings and the blowing of trumpets was required on the 7th Month Sabbath. The only fires allowed on the Sabbath were to be used specifically to offer burnt offerings to God for atonement. Domestic fires and other types of fire were not allowed. The penalty for other such fires was DEATH. There were also strictly and harshly defined methods the High Priests were to observe in the performance of the ceremonies and rituals. The penalties for variation were many times DEATH.

The "SHADOW" I mentioned above that refers to ceremonies and rituals under the law is CHRIST. CHRIST FULFILLED THE LAW AND BECAME ATONEMENT FOR THOSE WHO WOULD ACCEPT HIM AS LORD AND SAVIOUR OF THEIR LIFE. Christ nailed to a cross and HIS BLOOD was the blotting out of ordinances and forgiveness of sin. God's children didn't need High Priests to act on their behalf, as they could pray and seek forgiveness 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Rest and fellowship in and with CHRIST can be continual. HIS BLOOD also meant the indwelling of the HOLY SPIRIT in the heart of each child of GOD. Not only were the children of God being held and preserved IN CHRIST, but CHRIST THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT IS IN THEM. The child of God is a HIGH PRIEST, when compared with the Law, and the child of God IS A TEMPLE FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT.

CHRIST IS REALITY AND SUBSTANCE, not just a shadow. All of the ceremonies, rituals, and offerings under the law are nothing compared to the BLOOD OF JESUS. The sacrifices under the law offered temporary atonement, BUT THE BLOOD OF CHRIST IS ETERNAL. CHRIST did release us from the bondage of the Law and HIS BLOOD is an undeserved and unearned GIFT FROM GOD, HIS GRACE. The Gospel of God's Grace is the ONE GOSPEL and the ONLY GOSPEL. Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable GIFT, JESUS CHRIST, OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR.

Here is a question:  Do I keep, honor, and obey the Sabbath if:  (1) I am in Christ, (2) The Holy Spirit is in me, (3) I fellowship daily with HIM, (4) I confess my sins and pray for forgiveness. The answer is, "YES!" I seek forgiveness through the BLOOD OF JESUS, not by ceremonies, rituals, drink offerings, and burnt offerings. Jesus is the PERFECT OFFERING FOR ETERNAL ATONEMENT.

Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2003, 08:17:33 AM »

Now thats some good teaching. Amen Brother

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Petro
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2003, 09:59:58 AM »

BlackEyePeas,

Thanks for your post.

I was comparing verse by verse, Rom 5, and agreement on the points you have made, will never be accepted and can never be settled in the minds of Christians until, they settle first in their minds, what is the correct interpretation to some of these verses, The most glaring is Rom 5:16;

In the NIV, here it is;

Rom 5
16  Again, the gift is not like the trespass of the one man's sin: The judgment followed one sin and brought condemnation, but the gift followed many tresspasses and brought justification.

I have enboldened the word followed in the verse, to make  three points.

1. They were added, when the Wescott & Hort Translation 1881, was consulted, for a more easier to read version.

2.  The words are used in the NIV, as thou they are part of the original text.

3.  They are not marked nor, italiczed, and no editors note is given to expailn, the added word.

These 3 points, change the meaning of the verse, contrary to the solemn teaching and warning of scriptiture (Rev 22:18-19), and by it deceive many.

This word changes the meaning of the original context of this verse; the word followed does not appear in the original Greek text, one would think the translators, would have italicized this word or placed them in [brackets], to inform the reader, that these inserted words were added to the word of God, not to change its contrext but to help underdtand it.

Now this is the way it reads in the Greek;

Rom 16
And [shall] not as by one having sinned (be) the gift ?
For the indeed judgment [was] of one to comdemnation, but the free gift [is] of many offenses to justification.

So, what you have here is the NIV, making the case for  (of those who bevlieve this version is authorized) and strengthens their belief, that the gift came following many offenses, but will does not cover future offenses, thus the confusion, to their own detriment.

Most Bible students know that [Brackets], means the word does not appear in the original language text, and has been added as a reading help to help the reader (in the english language), and therefore should be omitted when reading to, as pointed in the Greek, however none are found herein.

In the Greek, it is plain the verse teaches plainly;

the free gift is of many offenses to justification.

We are justified in Christ Jesus, who died 2000 year ago, and paid for all of our sins, past, present and future.  So it would be lame to claim, we were justified when we came to faith in Him, and future sins are not covered, since all of our sins were future, to begin with.

Note: The editor's have added this note in thre margin of this Interlinear Greek- English NT as follow:

Concerning verse 16 at Rom 5;

The various Editor's do not mark this as a question: to read it as point in the Greek omit [shall] and sunstitute [is] for .

Blessings,

Petro
« Last Edit: July 26, 2003, 10:20:04 AM by Petro » Logged

Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2003, 05:06:41 PM »

Using The Law Lawfully

by Nancy Paulson

(1 Timothy 1:7-11 KJV) Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm. {8} But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully; {9} Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, {10} For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for men stealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine; {11} According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.
Paul says the law is good if a man use it lawfully. This would imply that a man can use the law unlawfully. The law can become bad for us if it is not used lawfully.

Verse 9 tells us that the law was not made for the righteous man. The law was given at a time when man was not "in Christ", a time when man was fully exhibiting the fallen nature of Adam.

(Romans 7:12-14 KJV) Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good. {13} Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful. {14} For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
Paul states that the law is holy, just and good. Then goes on to describe a conflict that he knows first hand. This conflict believers ought to know and understand. This conflict is not found in unbelievers; those who do not believe what Christ has done for them do not experience this conflict. This conflict has to do the effect the Law that God gave has on an individual's sin nature.

(Romans 7:18 KJV) For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
Paul says "in me", in his flesh, is no good thing and he cannot find how to perform that which is good.

(Romans 7:21-24 KJV) I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. {22} For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: {23} But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. {24} O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
Paul wanted to serve God and thought he could do so by keeping the Law. However, the more Paul tried to keep the Law, the more he sinned. The Law was given to manifest the sin in man's fallen nature. God gave the Law to the nation of Israel in order to display to all the world the utter depravity of man. The purpose the Law was given was to show man that he cannot save himself; to show man that he needs help outside of himself. The Law shows us that we cannot do it ourselves.

(Romans 7:24-25 KJV) O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? {25} I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.
(Romans 8:1-3 KJV) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. {2} For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. {3} For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
Paul calls the Law "the law of sin and death" describing the result when one tries to keep it. The problem is not with the Law; the law is good. It has never been an issue with the Law, but what is within us.

(Romans 10:2-4 KJV) For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. {3} For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. {4} For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.
Israel used the Law to establish their righteousness by keeping the Law. On the contrary, all this did was achieve the purpose that God had intended; it showed them that they could not do it. Today, the effect of the Law is still the same; it manifests the sin nature in man. When one attempts to keep the Law, one will always fail to attain the righteousness of God.

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2003, 06:09:16 PM »

Oklahoma Howdy to Petro,

There will always be questions and discussions among God's children about this portion of Scripture and many other beautiful portions of the Holy Bible. The eternal atonement question regards just one discussion. I would say that if we continue to confess our sins, HE will forgive them. This, on our part, appears to be the most reasonable answer to this question in a continuing fellowship with Our Saviour.

I'm positive that many answers rest only in God. We are to study and search the Scriptures but realize that perfect understanding does rest in HIM.

In Christ.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2003, 06:22:01 PM »

Oklahoma Howdy to Ambassador4Christ,

The portions you quoted paint a beautiful picture regarding man's need of a Saviour and God's Matchless Grace in sending his Son to die on a cross, a cross that should have been our cross.

Man didn't, couldn't, and can't obey the law. This is the mystery many people don't understand, "CHRIST FULFILLED THE LAW." This is the majesty, beauty, and simplicity of the Gospel of God's Grace. Relying on self is vanity, but relying on Christ is God's Grace and HIS GIFT to those who will accept Jesus Christ as THE LORD over their lives.

In Christ.

Petro
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2003, 08:18:10 PM »

Oklahoma Howdy to Petro,

There will always be questions and discussions among God's children about this portion of Scripture and many other beautiful portions of the Holy Bible. The eternal atonement question regards just one discussion. I would say that if we continue to confess our sins, HE will forgive them. This, on our part, appears to be the most reasonable answer to this question in a continuing fellowship with Our Saviour.

I'm positive that many answers rest only in God. We are to study and search the Scriptures but realize that perfect understanding does rest in HIM.

In Christ.

BEP,

Amen,

What you said, is where the rubber meets the road; the scriptures are very clear;

"Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.[/b]  1 Cor 2:12

This is no mystery, if we grasp Gods promises by faith, it is because they are revealed to us by his Spirit, to reject what the Spirit that raised Jesus from the grave teaches, is to reject God himself.

What you have stated, agrees with what the Word of God through the Spirit teaches.

You said;

The eternal atonement question regards just one discussion. I would say that if we continue to confess our sins, HE will forgive them. This, on our part, appears to be the most reasonable answer to this question in a continuing fellowship with Our Saviour.

You believe this, because God has revealed this great truth to you, personally,  Praise Him..

To change the words of scripture, is to deny HIM..

God Bless,

Petro

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2003, 10:57:50 PM »

Oklahoma Howdy to Petro,

It is hard sometimes to express deep beliefs on a computer keyboard, but I do want to add something about a relationship and fellowship with our Lord and Saviour.

Our Lord and Saviour is the Almighty, Ruler of the Universe, whether we worship and accept HIM or not. I worship HIM out of love, because I want to, not because of fear or someone forcing me. That is not to say that I don't fear HIM, simply that love is the basis of my worship.

Any service I am able to provide to HIM is one of happy and willing servitude, again in love. I am happy to be HIS servant. When I step out of line and am chastised, I'm happy to receive the correction and give thanks. When I think that I have done wrong, I pray for forgiveness. I do this as a happy and willing servant who wishes to please The Lord and Master. I ask for forgiveness as part of my joy in fellowship with the Lord and Saviour. Seeking HIS will, asking for guidance, and giving thanks are also portions of this daily fellowship.

He is a Loving and Compassionate Master when his children come to HIM with the proper attitude. There is a big difference in HIS children doing something they feel they must, as opposed to his children doing something because they want to, with love and a cheerful heart. For this reason, I feel that many discussions among Christians reflect a fellowship with the Saviour, rather than a letter for letter and word for word answer from the Holy Bible. I am not suggesting that children of God disobey, just the opposite. I hope this makes sense. This would be a personal post instead of a theological post.

In Christ.

Petro
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2003, 11:40:18 PM »

Oklahoma Howdy to Petro,

It is hard sometimes to express deep beliefs on a computer keyboard, but I do want to add something about a relationship and fellowship with our Lord and Saviour.

Our Lord and Saviour is the Almighty, Ruler of the Universe, whether we worship and accept HIM or not. I worship HIM out of love, because I want to, not because of fear or someone forcing me. That is not to say that I don't fear HIM, simply that love is the basis of my worship.

Any service I am able to provide to HIM is one of happy and willing servitude, again in love. I am happy to be HIS servant. When I step out of line and am chastised, I'm happy to receive the correction and give thanks. When I think that I have done wrong, I pray for forgiveness. I do this as a happy and willing servant who wishes to please The Lord and Master. I ask for forgiveness as part of my joy in fellowship with the Lord and Saviour. Seeking HIS will, asking for guidance, and giving thanks are also portions of this daily fellowship.

He is a Loving and Compassionate Master when his children come to HIM with the proper attitude. There is a big difference in HIS children doing something they feel they must, as opposed to his children doing something because they want to, with love and a cheerful heart. For this reason, I feel that many discussions among Christians reflect a fellowship with the Saviour, rather than a letter for letter and word for word answer from the Holy Bible. I am not suggesting that children of God disobey, just the opposite. I hope this makes sense. This would be a personal post instead of a theological post.

In Christ.

Bep.,

I appreaciate, what you have expressed.

I would agree this is the way it should be, in order to not be disobedient, one must be careful to hear and understand correctly, what pleases the Lord, to be no chalant, and uncaring about his will is sin, therefore understanding His word is essential.

For not the hears of the law were justified but the doers of it.

Not to get off unto another subject, but with regard to your original post, and how this relates to my previous answer is that, sin when committed by His children does not bring disowning from God, the issue of being a child of God, is settled forever,

The verse in Rom 5:16; thye "many offences"   refers to sin,  
so it could very well read;

And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences [sins unto justification.  my emphsis; however since the reference here is made to sins, according to the manner of Adams transgression, the law of Moses having been abolished, the sin in manner of Adams trangression is refferred to as the offense which breaks fellowship with our Father.

God Bless,

Petro

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2003, 02:30:53 AM »

Not to get off unto another subject, but with regard to your original post, and how this relates to my previous answer is that, sin when committed by His children does not bring disowning from God, the issue of being a child of God, is settled forever,

Oklahoma Howdy to Petro,

I agree completely, 100%. There are numerous discussions involving this portion of Scripture. One involves whether a child of God should or must continue to confess their sins and ask forgiveness after they are saved. I would maintain that a Christian SHOULD continue to confess their sins and pray for forgiveness if they really want to enjoy a walk in the SPIRIT. The other question you pose is much easier, ONCE YOU ARE SAVED, YOU ARE ALWAYS SAVED, PERIOD, END OF STORY! No power in heaven or earth can pluck us FROM HIS HAND.

Regarding the question you posed, it WAS FINISHED at the Cross for a child of God. No, God will NOT disown a child who sins. God knew before he sent HIS SON to die on the cross that man was incapable of living a Holy life without sin. This is the reason for the Blood of Jesus. There are many promises made by God regarding Salvation, and it is impossible for God to break a promise.

If God disowned every child who sinned, there would be no children. Further, children are adopted as an unearned and undeserved GIFT, HIS GRACE. HIS own disciples all sinned and had righteousness as filthy rags. The thief who hung beside him was accepted by FAITH ALONE. Had I understood the specific question you asked, I would have quickly answered, "SALVATION IS ETERNAL".

In Christ.

Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2003, 04:11:50 AM »

Oklahoma Howdy to Petro,

I agree completely, 100%. There are numerous discussions involving this portion of Scripture. One involves whether a child of God should or must continue to confess their sins and ask forgiveness after they are saved. I would maintain that a Christian SHOULD continue to confess their sins and pray for forgiveness if they really want to enjoy a walk in the SPIRIT. The other question you pose is much easier, ONCE YOU ARE SAVED, YOU ARE ALWAYS SAVED, PERIOD, END OF STORY! No power in heaven or earth can pluck us FROM HIS HAND.

Regarding the question you posed, it WAS FINISHED at the Cross for a child of God. No, God will NOT disown a child who sins. God knew before he sent HIS SON to die on the cross that man was incapable of living a Holy life without sin. This is the reason for the Blood of Jesus. There are many promises made by God regarding Salvation, and it is impossible for God to break a promise.

If God disowned every child who sinned, there would be no children. Further, children are adopted as an unearned and undeserved GIFT, HIS GRACE. HIS own disciples all sinned and had righteousness as filthy rags. The thief who hung beside him was accepted by FAITH ALONE. Had I understood the specific question you asked, I would have quickly answered, "SALVATION IS ETERNAL".

In Christ.

Yet One More AAAAAAAAAMen For You Brother

Brother Love Smiley

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
Wreck N Sow

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2003, 11:26:31 PM »

Hi guys
Not trying to throw a stick in the wheels of your bikes here but what does below scripture mean to you guys?

MATT.15  [3] But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?[4] For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.[5] But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest
be profited by me;[6] And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.[7] Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,[8] This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.[9] But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Saved_4ever
Gold Member

A KJV bible believing Christian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2003, 01:39:03 AM »

Hi guys
Not trying to throw a stick in the wheels of your bikes here but what does below scripture mean to you guys?

MATT.15  [3] But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?[4] For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.[5] But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest
be profited by me;[6] And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.[7] Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,[8] This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.[9] But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Wreck n sow I havea very serious question for you.  Do you believe everything in the bible was written directly to believers?  

Saved_4ever
Gold Member

A KJV bible believing Christian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2003, 01:45:44 AM »

Oklahoma Howdy to Petro,

In Christ.

You see it's this kind of understanding of God's grace that sets us apart from the "Law Keepers".  If only they could understand this, they too would TRULY understand.  I always love being told I'm a lawless unsaved person.  Its annoying more because I wish they could see but alas they are blind.  

It's a hard thing at first to realize nothing you say or do will change anyone.  We can only give the VERY word of God (which I see being defiled more and more with liberal translations) and nothing more.  God does it all, so when someone refuses, denies, and ignores the truth, I just move on because there is nothing left that I can do.

Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2003, 04:03:06 AM »

Wreck n sow I havea very serious question for you.  Do you believe everything in the bible was written directly to believers?  

Yes he does Brother Saved_4Ever, I have seen him and John the Baptist building a Ark up in the hills.

Brother Love Smiley

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the