Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 06:40:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  All about me...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: All about me...  (Read 1580 times)
featherlite

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: May 30, 2005, 11:16:25 PM »

Hi everyone. Last week I became a member of these forums and just said hi. Today I would like to tell you some about myself. I am 42 years old and a single mother of two, a daughter who is 20 and a son who is 13. Four years ago I became a born again Christian and my life has turned around so completely! I attend a Church of Christ in Alberta, Canada that felt like home as soon as I walked in the door. They have been such a blessing in my life. It's been a long hard road but I'm finally on the right path. Walking with Jesus!!  Smiley God Bless all of you, and I hope to be here for a good while. All the best.

"For God So Loved the World that He Gave His Only Son"
debbiebacker

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 10:43:03 AM »

I'm new to this forum so I thought I would say hi. I'm 40 years old and married. We have four children that are grown and five grandchildren and another on the way in September. I'm a homemaker and my husband works for a floor cleaning business in Mitchell, SD about ten miles from where we live. We also belong to the Christian Motorcyclists Assoication. We go to rallies to minister to the lost.  

God Bless,
Debbie Backer
Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2005, 05:54:37 PM »

Welcome!

Was there ever a time when Common sence was common?
John 3:16

My Heavenly Father Is Alive Today

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2005, 11:07:39 PM »

Hi everyone. Last week I became a member of these forums and just said hi. Today I would like to tell you some about myself. I am 42 years old and a single mother of two, a daughter who is 20 and a son who is 13. Four years ago I became a born again Christian and my life has turned around so completely! I attend a Church of Christ in Alberta, Canada that felt like home as soon as I walked in the door. They have been such a blessing in my life. It's been a long hard road but I'm finally on the right path. Walking with Jesus!!   God Bless all of you, and I hope to be here for a good while. All the best.
Welcome featherlite  to ChristiansUnite God Bless u

I'm new to this forum so I thought I would say hi. I'm 40 years old and married. We have four children that are grown and five grandchildren and another on the way in September. I'm a homemaker and my husband works for a floor cleaning business in Mitchell, SD about ten miles from where we live. We also belong to the Christian Motorcyclists Assoication. We go to rallies to minister to the lost.  

Welcome debbiebacker  to ChristiansUnite please enjoy ur stay  God Bless u

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2005, 10:09:14 PM »

WELCOME FEATHERLITE!!

Congratulations on the most important decision of your life, accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour!

Sister, it always gives me joy to hear about folks who surrender their lives to Christ. I sincerely hope that you enjoy Christians Unite.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Ephesians 1:3  Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

SelahJoy

Pray and praise about everything.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2005, 09:05:25 PM »

Debbiebacker and Featherlite,

Hi, I'm getting acquainted with all the latest who visit this site, so thought I'd "drop by" and say hi!   Smiley

I think you have a daughter, Featherlite, whom you asked for prayers for.  Was it you who shared you've been a Christian four years?  I gave my life to Jesus a little over six years ago, and you're right, we will never be the same again.  Please be encouraged.  The Lord's testimony is real;  He does what He promises to do.  I want to agree with you for your children!

And Debbiebacker, my brother rides motorcycles all over the US from time-to-time, so who knows, maybe you will minister to him!  Thanks for your obedience, and I hope you have fun while you do it.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to some really good conversations on this site so I'll be seeing you later!! Please write me sometime when you can.   Cheesy

Have a wonderful day!
selahjoy*
Kristi Ann
Gold Member

John 9:1-5 KJV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2005, 10:35:56 PM »

Welcome featherlite!! Grin

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the