Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:43:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Authentic Big foot video
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Authentic Big foot video  (Read 2913 times)
Bronzesnake
« on: May 03, 2005, 11:20:53 PM »

Here is a freeze frame from some video shot in Canada.

The Globe & Mail newspaper here in Canada, writes that the eagerly awaited Canadian video footage of a Bigfoot will make its debut on the syndicated program, A Current Affair on its Wed. (May 4th) program. Reportedly, A Current Affair will then post the footage on their website on Thursday.

"For those of us who have been studying authentic footage and debunking bogus footage for a long time, the full circumstances of this incident point to a credible encounter," said Sasquatch hunter Matt Moneymaker, who has already seen the video.

Apparantly this video is being touted by many experts and even some skeptics as authentic.

Once the video is posted on the web, I will get the URL and post it here so we can all have a look and decide for ourselves.

I believe these creatures exist, and are a species of ape. remember, even the Great Silver Back Apes from Africa were hotly disputed by skeptics for many, many years, until the late 1800's when they were first photograped.

The item circled in this frame is a piece of bark in mid air which the animal was chewing on and spit out.

Bronzesnake
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2005, 01:44:06 AM »

I see bigfoot. Grin
« Last Edit: May 04, 2005, 01:55:07 AM by DreamWeaver » Logged

2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 01:53:46 AM »

Looks like the film is somewhat aged ?

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2005, 10:16:55 AM »

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
Bronzesnake
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2005, 11:27:47 AM »

Looks like the film is somewhat aged ?

Ya, it's a couple of years old. Also, whenever a video is freeze framed it can appear blurred.

I'm not sure if that photo is from the actual vidoe that is going on air tonight. I'm getting the impression that this clip is from another video.

I'll post the actual URL so you can read up on it if you like, let me know.

Bronzesnake
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2005, 12:29:36 PM »

Zowks!  I was gonna make a comment about mother in laws, but that would be just wrong....all wrong!   Cheesy

Tim

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2005, 12:45:47 PM »

Zowks!  I was gonna make a comment about mother in laws, but that would be just wrong....all wrong!  Cheesy

2nd Timothy,

Grin   Grin   Grin  ROFL! - And that's before the makeup comes off and the teeth go in the glass.

Bronzesnake
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2005, 01:14:38 PM »

Hey! How do you guys know my mother out law?!! Cheesy

Bronzesnake (dead if his wife ever reads this posts Angry)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2005, 01:46:34 PM »

Hey! How do you guys know my mother out law?!! Cheesy

Bronzesnake (dead if his wife ever reads this posts Angry)
To late, I've e-mailed her. Wink

Bob

Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2005, 01:55:59 PM »

Even the close up is blurry! Whats up with that? Huh

"I think Bigfoot is blurry, and that's the problem! It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra scary to me, because there's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside! 'Run! He's fuzzy! Get outta here!'"

-Mitch Hedberg Grin

Was there ever a time when Common sence was common?
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2005, 01:57:47 PM »

Tim

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2005, 02:07:04 PM »

I want to see BRNZ, get out of this one.

Bronzesnake
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2005, 05:46:42 PM »

By DAWN WALTON

Tuesday, May 3, 2005 Updated at 8:15 AM EDT

From Tuesday's Globe and Mail

CALGARY — Canadian sasquatch story -- complete with video of a massive, hairy beast -- will air tomorrow night on A Current Affair, the granddaddy of American tabloid television, the Fox network said.

However, since the program broadcasts only in the United States, Canadians without special cable service or satellite who are interested in catching a glimpse of the video that grabbed headlines around the world will have to be content with watching a snippet of Northern Manitoba's supposed sasquatch on the Internet (http://www.acurrentaffair.com <http://www.acurrentaffair.com>).

The network said yesterday that its bigfoot segment will be posted on its website for international viewers on Thursday.

Matt Moneymaker, a sasquatch hunter and the director of the U.S.-based Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization, has viewed the video, which was shot along the Nelson River about 500 kilometres north of Winnipeg.

Advertisements

"For those of us who have been studying authentic footage and debunking bogus footage for a long time, the full circumstances of this incident point to a credible encounter," Mr. Moneymaker says on his organization's website.

He describes the image as blurry and shot from a distance, but clearly not an illusion caused by light, a bear or fabrication.

"[It is] a dark, upright, primate figure, with arms and legs somewhat like a human, standing on a riverbank," he writes.

"[It is] either a human or a sasquatch, but among those two candidates it is not clearly one or the other, due to the blurriness of the footage."

Bobby Clarke, the videographer who lives in Norway House, Man., has received an undisclosed amount of money for giving the Fox program first crack at airing the video, according to his family.

Mr. Clarke is a ferry operator who was working an early morning shift when he spotted something peculiar on the river bank.

The images, shot with a camcorder that he is rarely without, show about 30 seconds of a huge, hairy creature some viewers have described as perhaps three metres tall.

The video has been viewed by hundreds of people in Mr. Clarke's mother's living room in their remote community.

When interest from media outlets and sasquatch aficionados started flooding in from around the world, Mr. Clarke stopped taking calls and his mother cut off access to the video.

The family began looking for a buyer and experts to view the tape. According to Langford Saunders, who is a town councillor in Norway House and the uncle of Mr. Clarke's wife, the folks at A Current Affair seemed the most interested and were the first to make the trek north.

Mr. Saunders won't talk finances, but the gossip going around bigfoot tracking circles is an amount in the six figures.

"It's a long-term thing for the family and for tourism in the community," Mr. Saunders said.

Mr. Saunders said it was important to the family to have the video assessed by an expert and they were thrilled with Mr. Moneymaker's opinion.

"We weren't too sure what we have. Now we are," Mr. Saunders said.

Bronzesnake
Bronzesnake
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2005, 03:11:21 PM »

What a dissapointment! Undecided

Here's the "authentic Bigfoot" footage.
It turns out that freeze photo I pasted was not the same video as this garbage. You'll have to have the eyes of a Hawk and super human shadow vision to even make out where on this short, short clip the creature is. Most of the footage comes from interviews and if the quality of the credibility of this footage can be measured by the authenticity of the comic book safari outfit which captain crumbum is wearing, then this stuff is not fit to be a substitute for toilet paper! Cheesy

have a look...

http://www.acurrentaffair.com/bigfoot/index.html

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2005, 04:44:55 PM »

Grin   Grin  Well, I'm convinced now, and I'm headed off to get an interview with papa bigfoot, mama bigfoot, and the baby bigfoots. Watch the breaking news for this exclusive interview.

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the