Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:03:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  MY son's
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MY son's  (Read 855 times)
musicllover

Seek ye first the kingdom of God.........

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2005, 10:16:17 AM »

I pray that this reaches some today on this Easter Morning. It seems my life has went from bad to worse in a matter of days. Like it could but it has. I left my husband Feb 11, to live with my Mom. I have the two younger daughter with me. Our older boy has sinced moved in with his father, with his girl friend and 4 young children. He has a record and a warrant for his arrest but they won't pick him up on a simple misinmeanor charge. ( he hit a kid in the mouth breaking his jaw there was no proof that his jaw was acctually broke, but my son took a plea bargain) He also has old pot possession charges that he must see a probation officer for he is refussing to do so after he and his wife divorced. SO no He'll have to get a traffic ticket before they'll find him. Our second boy the ex marine, and decided to kill my cats, but was stopped before he killed them all,  he did manage to kill a young kitten. He was drinking but that doesn't excuse his actions. Some might say well they were just cats, but he did it and enjoyed it, even laughed about it. Says he'll do it again as well. The war has messed him up so much. He called this morning at 4:00 am in jail, with a DUI.
   I believe with all my heart this is a spiritual battle, military, booze,drugs,  lack of direction growing up....what ever, its still a spiritual war going on around me. My husband and I can't work on US, with all this going on. At the same time life really hasn't changed for him except our oldest boy has moved back home with a girl friend and her children living in what was once my home. I contacted our Pastor by email a month ago, asking for his help but for some reason he ignored my request. I don't know why. My husband is suppose to talk to him, but has failed to do so. Now I sit here wondering what to do, how to do it, and get angry because nothing is changing for the better, but only getting worse. And my husband seems to let it keep on going on and on. Maybe its not fair of me to get angry at him, but I have no church to go to, and really never felt like I could ask my pastor to be a  Spiritual warrior anyway, it to much of a denominational church for that.  
   I want a miracle, is it wrong to want a miracle NOW. Can my son walk out of that jail this afternoon, like Christ raised from the dead.....a new man, the one who conquered death? Only my son feels he has, he walked through bulletes, seen death in his friend and Iraqie, he killed so he fears nothing, not even GOd.....
    PRAY PRAY
 LORD PLEASE have your way with my sons.
musicllover
« Last Edit: March 27, 2005, 01:56:02 PM by musicllover » Logged

musicllover
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2005, 01:14:48 PM »

musicllover, You do indeed have your plate full. My prayers for you in all your requests. Stand strong in the Lord.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
felix102

Jesus Christ is Lord!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2005, 06:55:33 PM »

May God hold you and comfort you. I dont know the extent of the situation but everything works towards the good of those who love God. (romans 8:28) This may not be so for the people around you but for you it will be.

romans 15:13
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the