Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:41:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286777 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Apologetics (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Do You Have Everlasting Life?????
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Do You Have Everlasting Life?????  (Read 10658 times)
Drake

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2003, 10:43:58 AM »

Michael, The Bible says:

"He that is soon angry deals foolishly: and a man of wicked devices is hated." Proverbs 14:17

"He that is slow to wrath is of great understanding: but he that is hasty of spirit exalts folly." Proverbs 14:29

"The discretion of a man defers his anger; and it is his glory to pass over a transgression." Proverbs 19:11

"Be not hasty in your spirit to be angry: for anger rests in the bosom of fools." Ecclesiastes 7:9

"He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty..." Proverbs 16:32

"A wrathful man stirs up strife: but he that is slow to anger appeases strife." Proverbs 15:18

"But now you must also put off all these: anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth." Colossians 3:8

"Let all bitterness, wrath, janger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice." Ephesians 4:31

DITTO BACK AT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it seem to me that every thread I go on there is some remark about Michael, I don't know what he has done to you but I do know that he has apologies to you and others. But you will not except it, You keep it going using verses in you sarcasm knowing that you will make him mad. Why can't you except his apology and move on or at the very least keep it to one thread not the entire board. And Michael don't let anyone rent any space in your head. When you let someone anger you , you let them control you. And when you type in big bold letters people interpid it as agression. Can't we all just get alone Huh
Michael
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2003, 11:59:09 AM »

I mean no aggression, or anger by anything I post, I am just a very bold, straightforward person, I grew up in a home where extreme violence ruled the day, every moment, of each minute of every day, so I learned from a very. very young age how to stand up and defend myself agaisnt physical abuse.

I am sorry if I have offended you personally, please forgive me, as I have stated before however, I cannot and will not apologize for my beliefs.
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2003, 01:23:14 PM »

Michael, The Bible says:

"He that is soon angry deals foolishly: and a man of wicked devices is hated." Proverbs 14:17

"He that is slow to wrath is of great understanding: but he that is hasty of spirit exalts folly." Proverbs 14:29

"The discretion of a man defers his anger; and it is his glory to pass over a transgression." Proverbs 19:11

"Be not hasty in your spirit to be angry: for anger rests in the bosom of fools." Ecclesiastes 7:9

"He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty..." Proverbs 16:32

"A wrathful man stirs up strife: but he that is slow to anger appeases strife." Proverbs 15:18

"But now you must also put off all these: anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth." Colossians 3:8

"Let all bitterness, wrath, janger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice." Ephesians 4:31

DITTO BACK AT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it seem to me that every thread I go on there is some remark about Michael, I don't know what he has done to you but I do know that he has apologies to you and others. But you will not except it, You keep it going using verses in you sarcasm knowing that you will make him mad. Why can't you except his apology and move on or at the very least keep it to one thread not the entire board. And Michael don't let anyone rent any space in your head. When you let someone anger you , you let them control you. And when you type in big bold letters people interpid it as agression. Can't we all just get alone Huh

OK  Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2003, 02:14:27 PM »

I mean no aggression, or anger by anything I post, I am just a very bold, straightforward person, I grew up in a home where extreme violence ruled the day, every moment, of each minute of every day, so I learned from a very. very young age how to stand up and defend myself agaisnt physical abuse.

I am sorry if I have offended you personally, please forgive me, as I have stated before however, I cannot and will not apologize for my beliefs.

Who ever said you had to changs your beliefs?Huh?? I never said you would burn in hell, your the one that said that. I never said your doctrine came from the Pit of Hell, you also said that. I could go on and on about what you said about others and myself. But I will stop here. I am praying for you.

P.S. I love you  Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Drake

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2003, 11:35:40 AM »

Michael you did not offened me ;)so there is no need to apologize to me

But I would like to know on what thread this all started so I could read it. Thanks Smiley
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2003, 01:25:17 PM »

But I would like to know on what thread this all started so I could read it. Thanks Smiley

Drake, Michael started it all, but DELETED over 20 remarks he made about others and me. It was his war not mine. I just was having fun. The war is over. "PEACE"  Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

Drake

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2003, 01:57:30 PM »

Ok, thank you Ambassador4 christ. or what shall I call you Huh
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2003, 01:16:16 AM »

Oklahoma Howdy to Drake,

You can't read it, as he deleted all of his posts. You are getting about 1/4 of the story. I, for one, have chosen to completely ignore and not even read some posts. This is the last you will hear me say anything about this subject. I come here for fellowship.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2003, 01:29:30 AM »

Oklahoma Howdy to Drake,

I think "A Brother In Christ" would be fine. That's what most of us call him.

Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2003, 05:13:00 PM »

me too.

Saved_4ever
Gold Member

A KJV bible believing Christian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2003, 06:41:34 AM »

I will not break my covenant, nor alter ANYTHING that has gone forth out of my lips! Psalm 89:34

So then this next quote here, does this make God a liar?

Zec 11:10
And I took my staff, even Beauty, and cut it asunder, that I might break my covenant which I had made with all the people.
Zec 11:11
And it was broken in that day: and so the poor of the flock that waited upon me knew that it was the word of the LORD.

Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2003, 02:51:11 PM »

Anen Brother and one DITTO  Grin

Oklahoma Howdy to Drake,

You can't read it, as he deleted all of his posts. You are getting about 1/4 of the story. I, for one, have chosen to completely ignore and not even read some posts. This is the last you will hear me say anything about this subject. I come here for fellowship.

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2003, 02:52:31 PM »

Oklahoma Howdy to Drake,

I think "A Brother In Christ" would be fine. That's what most of us call him.

Thanks again Bro

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2003, 02:53:57 PM »

me too.

And Thank You "BROTHER"  Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2003, 02:58:29 PM »

I will not break my covenant, nor alter ANYTHING that has gone forth out of my lips! Psalm 89:34

So then this next quote here, does this make God a liar?

Zec 11:10
And I took my staff, even Beauty, and cut it asunder, that I might break my covenant which I had made with all the people.
Zec 11:11
And it was broken in that day: and so the poor of the flock that waited upon me knew that it was the word of the LORD.

God will keep His covenant with Israel, this will be done in the future. Hint, after the Rapture  Grin

QUESTION: Are you KJV Only? If Yes, Why?

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the