Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:54:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286807 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  CHRIST OR the devil
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CHRIST OR the devil  (Read 20697 times)
Bronzesnake
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2005, 03:05:52 AM »

Bronzesnake,

You are saying all Jews will be saved. What does all Jews mean? What makes a person a Jew. Birthplace, family blood line, relegion? What in your view makes a person a Jew?

Reba my friend.

If you don't know who Jews are, then I surely can not tell you.

Bronzesnake

OK bronze i asked for your view but you do not wish to answer. I am sorry you refuse.

My dear Reeba.

I did answer you - you just didn't like the answer. Cheesy

You, on the other hand, did not answer my questions.

Bronzesnake
Bronzesnake
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2005, 03:15:49 AM »

Reba how can Bronze tell you what makes a jew a jew?
That would require him to study. But it's true. Not being mean. We all gotta study!!!

But broze Reba didn't ask you who were the jews or where did they come from. She said what makes a person a jew?
Because of their parents or their heart. Listen... Wink

Your post is very ironic Lisa!  Cheesy You never answered my questions either my friend. But then again, I understand why you couldn't answer me. You must have studied and realised I was right! so you were too ashamed to admit it  Cheesy

Seriously though, you really should study more because you are somewhat confused my sister. You contradict yourself.

First you said this...
 This is what I said "But in fact they are because if your Father is not GOD then your father is satan. It just that plan.
So that goes for cults, muslims, jews, mother nature worshipers, etc."
Judaism is a false god religion right now. Point blank.

Then you said this...
lest see if I can type this in your language...
I DIDN'T SAY JEWS WERE A CULT!!!!! HELLO

Now I know you don't like answering questions, but perhaps you can define what a "false god religion" is? If that isn't a cult, then there are no cults.

Also, perhaps you could explain exactly which "false god" is the God of the Old Testament.

My sister, you are seriously confused, and in great need of a Bible believing pastor to help you through these things.

Oh, not being mean.  Wink

I doubt we'll be engaging in any meaningful dialogue from here on in. I sense a drastic turn for the worst in your response to this post, so I'll call it a day.

still love ya as a sister in Jesus though!

Bronzesnake
« Last Edit: February 17, 2005, 11:56:56 AM by Bronzesnake » Logged
Jemidon2004

Just a sinner granted unmerited marvelous grace...

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2005, 08:32:21 AM »

*Sarcastically* very tactful Bronze, very tactful...lol just when it was getting good too...lol.

Joshua

"Man is never sufficiently touched and affected by the awareness of his lowly state until he has compared himself with God's majesty" - John Calvin
Reba
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2005, 09:58:31 AM »

My guess would be if we all got our kids to marry an Israelie person then we wouldn't ever have to worrry about our grandchildrens salvation!

« Last Edit: February 17, 2005, 10:00:04 AM by Reba » Logged
Jemidon2004

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2005, 11:31:40 AM »

lol...just being married to a Jew won't save a person.

Joshua

"Man is never sufficiently touched and affected by the awareness of his lowly state until he has compared himself with God's majesty" - John Calvin
Reba
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2005, 11:52:39 AM »

lol...just being married to a Jew won't save a person.

Joshua

No silly the grandkids would be Jewish and therefore they would be saved.
Mrs.Chosen

Chosen By GOD Isaiah 43:1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2005, 02:14:08 PM »

Listen,
I am only gonna say this one more time.
Talk to a true jew, ask them what they believe in right now!!!
Ask them do the think Jesus was the same GOD that was there before they even came to be. They will say no.
When Jesus came he told everyone that before Abraham was
I AM. So if you don't know that GOD is Jesus, you don't know GOD.

In Christ Jesus Love,

L.Gore
Bronzesnake
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2005, 02:25:19 PM »

Listen,
I am only gonna say this one more time.
Talk to a true jew, ask them what they believe in right now!!!
Ask them do the think Jesus was the same GOD that was there before they even came to be. They will say no.
When Jesus came he told everyone that before Abraham was
I AM. So if you don't know that GOD is Jesus, you don't know GOD.

I probably shouldn't keep responding to this, as you really are confused on the subject my sister...but  Sad

What is a "true Jew"?

Bronzesnake
Mrs.Chosen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2005, 02:53:14 PM »

Apparent Failure of the promises to ISRAEL explained by their unbelief

Brethren, my heart's desire and my prayer to GOD for them is for their salvation.
For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for GOD, but not in accordance with knowledge. For not knowing about GODs righteousness, and seeking to establish their own, they did not subject themselves to the righteousness of GOD. For CHRIST is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2005, 02:53:55 PM by Mrs.Chosen » Logged

In Christ Jesus Love,

L.Gore
Mrs.Chosen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2005, 02:58:55 PM »

and for the record I didn't say the jews are a cult.
I said if your Father is not the True GOD (FatherJesusHolySpirit) then you father is satan.
who can argue with that stament.
i posted a senario up but no one said one word about it.
It's like =she's ignorant= I don't need to read all that=
But I said if a jew dies today with out receiving the Messiah where will they spend eternity?
Or do you not think that jews have died not accepting in Jesus.

In Christ Jesus Love,

L.Gore
Jemidon2004

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2005, 03:35:05 PM »

You listed them among cults...which lead us to believe that you were classifying them as a cult. That's where I think it went wrong.

Joshua

Mrs.Chosen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2005, 03:41:56 PM »

ok. I have to word my words a little better and be more clear.
But man, boy oh boy!! Sad
It's like when I said hey wait a second I didn't say that, it's like yes you did. I can't deny anything when everything is written. That would mean I was tripping!!
Some misunderstood me.

Thanks for seeing that I can be misunderstood.

In Christ Jesus Love,

L.Gore
Reba
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2005, 03:53:07 PM »

Joshua,
 You are a student of the scripture....Posted below are just a few verses of the "little books of John" maybe when you have some time you will read the books again and answer the questions I ask?

2 John 9-11

9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.
KJV

Do you accept the verses as written?
Does the Jewish releigon have Christ?
Does it abide in the doctrine of Christ?

Please explane your view of the "little books of John".

Bronzesnake
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2005, 03:57:38 PM »

and for the record I didn't say the jews are a cult.
I said if your Father is not the True GOD (FatherJesusHolySpirit) then you father is satan.
who can argue with that stament.
i posted a senario up but no one said one word about it.
It's like =she's ignorant= I don't need to read all that=
But I said if a jew dies today with out receiving the Messiah where will they spend eternity?
Or do you not think that jews have died not accepting in Jesus.

First of all my sister, would you answer a question for me? You haven't answered a single question I have asked yet, so I'm doubtful you will start now - in any case, here is the question.

What is worse - belonging to a cult, or being a child of satan?

Also, I actually did respond to your "scenario" my sister. I responded to all your incorrect suppositions by posting rebuttals straight from the Bible. You say that Jews are evil, and that their father is satan. I'm telling you that is as dead wrong as wrong gets. You are the one who hasn't read my posts. If you had have read them, you would have seen the truth in regards to the Jews.

Here are some questions that you have avoided...

1) We must remember that Jesus is the same God that said ALL THE JEWS WILL BE SAVED.
Do you believe Jesus when He says this or not?

2) Gen 17:7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.  

A) Lisa my sister in Jesus...what do you believe God is telling the Jews in this verse?

B)Why does He specifically say "thee and thy seed after thee in their generations"   and then He says "for an everlasting covenant"

C)Do you believe this promise has somehow been canceled?  

3) Gen 17:8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.  

Remeber Lisa, God is telling the Jews this a couple of thousand years before Jesus came and died on the cross - and He is telling them that - not only will the Jews who are alive at the time He was making that promise, but all the generations of Jews to come after them.

A) Why would God make such a promise if He wouldn't keep it?

B) Do you agree that God made that promise to those Jews and all the future generations of Jews to come?

4) Now I know you don't like answering questions, but  perhaps you can define what a "false god religion" is?

5) Also, perhaps you could explain exactly which "false god" is the God of the Old Testament.

6) What is a "true Jew"?

and here is a couple of more questions...

1) What does "everlasting" mean?

2) What does covenant mean?

So Lisa? If you don't answer these questions, I'll have to assume you don't understand the scriptures which pertain to them - or, you are too proud to admit you were wrong. Pride is a sin.

In the very least lisa, you should admit that you don't understand God's covenant with the Jews ( His chosen people ) - that perhaps you were wrong - and stop making incorrect judgements upon God's chosen people, which He made an EVERLASTING COVENANT with.

Bronzesnake
Jemidon2004

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2005, 04:13:55 PM »

Reba:

Of course I accept the verses written.

The Jewish religion doesn't have Christ as the Messiah as they are still seeking the Christ...don't forget that the word Christ in Greek was the equivelant to "Messiah" in Hebrew. The Jews thought they had the Messiah with Judah Maccabee's, turns out they wanted a military leader...however the Nation of Israel and the Jews will come...in God's time...to know Jesus as Messiah...that's promised in Scripture.

The Jews don't abide in the doctrine of Christ...YET. It's clear in Scripture that they as a nation will because God keeps His promises. I'm not arguing that the Jews are saved at this moment...however I am arguing that they are not a cult. They are still God's people no matter what...they've just been set aside and have been so for a few thousand years. Just a few responses...i'll do some more research on those verses and get back to you. God Bless

Joshua

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the