Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:10:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  2004 - December Prayers
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2004 - December Prayers  (Read 1953 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« on: December 08, 2004, 12:34:49 AM »

For those of you that don't know. I pray for everyone when I add their name to the prayer list. I may not always post it in a thread.

Resting with the Lord.
Bob
Leaf husband, David, has been gone in training since June and is heading to Iraq from Kuwait TODAY.  He was in the part-time National Guard when he asked to go with another unit.  The family hasn't had to deal with anything like this and they are 5 hours away from the other families and support group and Leaf know none of them.  They have all heard about the convoy bombings and it is a scary trip.  Please pray extra for him over the next few days.  Leaf's fourth child is due New Year's Day and she is having many contractions so she know it will be soon.  With the holidays approaching it is getting emotionally very difficult to stay strong, especially for her children.  Her oldest who is 7 is having a hard time being without daddy for the first time. Her faith falters occasionally and she feels very weak.
MsGuidedAngel He has given MGA a prescription for a home traction device for my C5-C6 ruptured disk. And one for a new neck brace as MGA's old one is worn out. However, he did tell me her L4-L5 rupture is really bad on one side towards the spinal cord with not enough room for her nerves to go through. He still thinks MGA is not a candidate for surgery for either disk rupture.

He (the Neurologist) also was going to make an appointment with a Neurosurgeon for both of MGA's disk ruptures. She is excited leaving his office knowing soon hopefully something could be done about her pain. When MGA got home there was a message on my answering machine from Doctor Wilson's office saying;

"The Oregon Health Plan will NOT cover her going to see an Neurosurgeon unless it's life threatening
2nd Timothy has a situation regarding his wifes employment that the Lord is well aware of, but is becomming somewhat of a trial for them.  2T would appreciate if others could join in prayer as they deal with this, and ask God to give them guidance and peace as they lean on Him for strength and direction.
Dec 12 2004
roofie_martini need all of you to pray for his friend, Jacob. He used to be really good friends with him, but then he started hanging out with the wrong crowd. He now listens to techno music, does drugs, and seems to becoming a homosexual. Will you please pray for his friend, because it seems as though he is in trouble, and roofie_martini fears for his life.
Now they can vote for a man who is not a criminal and will allow U.S. missionaries to come into the Ukraine.  
 Friends, keep Our military people in your prayers. They are risking their lives to protect what we take for granted, and we are losing soldiers every day. They won't be home with their families this Christmas. Pray God will Bless Them, and keep them safe.
Dec 21 2004
Pastor Roger is requesting extra prayers this morning for our troops in Iraq and their families at home. PR has many friends in Christ there and they need your prayers daily but especially them and their families need it more so today.
felix102 is taking his first international trip overseas. He will be flying from Texas to Taiwan. There are a lot of things worrying himme. For one, his entire digestive system goes haywire with time changes. Felix, hopes he can make it through the flight.
larrynboys Family is going thru serious termoil, My wife does not see anything good she seems to see everything as bad and wrong, I'm struggling to keep smiles in the family, Finances are an issue right now and we are going thru some rough times, I feel confident Jesus will lead  my family thru this low spot in our journey, but it seems Terra, (My Wife), doesn't have the same faith as i do, and does not see any light at the end of the tunnel. And i'm sure that everything that comes out of my mouth isn't right, I am not the best with words most of the time, but i love her very much. I'm completely lost at what to do now if everything is so terribly bad to her. We aren't near as bad as many out there and we both have cars , a home, awesome kids and even a three month old in which is the only one that is hers by blood, She wants to take the baby and run off to Wyoming. I know she has had a history of depression. the bottom line is im out of options  I need help , so im asking for prayer right away and i thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Larry
TBEAR Has a few pen pals that live over in the area of the disaster so one of them is in Sri-Lanka & the other is in Malasylia (so I can't spell tonight.) so if you could    keep them in prayer as they are really good friends. TBEAR is afraid that the Lord has taken them from her, keep them close at hand in your prayers please. If she hears anything at all she will post a update.
cris The Lord knows what their problems are...many and varied.  One thing after the other keeps happening to them.  It needs to stop somewhere. It's really difficult, big bucks needing to go out and big bucks aren't available. cris knows He said "He'd never leave me or forsake me."  Cris just need some permanent relief from all this "stuff" that keeps happening.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2005, 05:20:04 PM by blackeyedpeas » Logged

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the