Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 01:21:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286803 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Prophecy series II Europe and the Antichrist.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prophecy series II Europe and the Antichrist.  (Read 22210 times)
Reba
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2004, 07:47:37 PM »

Hal Lindsey is not a Godly man

Ps 1:1
1:1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
KJV

Why do we search the newspapers for headlines why not look up  where in scripture do they say we are to " look" for an antichrist....

This is all the scriptures you will find defining antichrists

1 John 2:18

18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
KJV

1 John 2:22

22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
KJV

1 John 4:3

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
KJV

2 John 7

7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
KJV

So many so called men of God have changed these few verses into a hugh money making power granting machine.

As Mr. Bepster says "keep looking up"  Up you will find Christ  why search for the anti? Do we know the true Christ as well as we should? I find it strange that so much time space etc is given to the 'other side'....
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2004, 08:32:22 PM »

As I said in the very first post, the reader is entitled their own opinion on the speculative portions.    Smiley

The Bible however is quite clear on a world leader that will rise up in the end.  The signs of that age were also clearly described by Christ himself.   We also know that All scripture is given for our instruction and understanding.  

Mar 13:37  And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

This doesn't mean standing outside looking up.  It means watching for the signs that signals the Lords soon return.   While I agree with the phrase "looking up" and what we accept it to mean, we are commanded by Christ to watch.  The whole idea of the thread is not to praise the anti.....its to show that scripture is alive and well in the 21st century and proclaiming loud and clear that the Lord indeed is about return to this earth.  

So deffinately lookup!  Because the road signs are pointing in that direction.   But remember, we wouldn't know that if we didn't read the road signs now would we?

Grace and Peace!

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2004, 08:51:04 PM »

As I said in the very first post, the reader is entitled their own opinion on the speculative portions.    Smiley

The Bible however is quite clear on a world leader that will rise up in the end.  The signs of that age were also clearly described by Christ himself.   We also know that All scripture is given for our instruction and understanding.  

Mar 13:37  And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

This doesn't mean standing outside looking up.  It means watching for the signs that signals the Lords soon return.   While I agree with the phrase "looking up" and what we accept it to mean, we are commanded by Christ to watch.  The whole idea of the thread is not to praise the anti.....its to show that scripture is alive and well in the 21st century and proclaiming loud and clear that the Lord indeed is about return to this earth.  

So deffinately lookup!  Because the road signs are pointing in that direction.   But remember, we wouldn't know that if we didn't read the road signs now would we?

Grace and Peace!
With out the signs, we wouldn't be able to gather those lost souls.

Signs of the end...........

Six signs given by Jesus Christ, indicating his coming and the end times.

Matthew 24:3
Jesus was asked, "Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming, and of the end of the age?" Jesus told his apostles to look for the following signs prior to his second coming and the end of the age.

1. False Prophets and Christs
Matthew 24:5 "For many will come in my name, saying, I am Christ, and will mislead many."
Matthew 24:11 "And many false prophets will arise, and will mislead many."
2. Wars
Matthew 24:6 "And you will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end."
Matthew 24:7 "For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes."
3. Famines
Matthew 24:7 "For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes."
4. Earthquakes
5. Tribulations
Matthew 24:8-9 "But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs. Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations on account of my name."
6. The GOSPEL will be preached through out the world.
Matthew 24:14 "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world for a witness to all the nations, and then the end shall come."

Go in peace with God.
Bob

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2004, 12:24:51 AM »

UN staff to vote on no-confidence motion against Annan

UN staff are expected to make an unprecedented vote of no confidence in Secretary-General Kofi Annan, union sources say, after a series of scandals tainted his term in charge of the world body.

The UN staff union, in what officials said was the first vote of its kind in the almost 60-year history of the United Nations, was set to approve a resolution withdrawing support for Annan and senior UN management.

Annan has been in the line of fire over a series of scandals including controversy about a UN aid program that investigators say allowed deposed Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein to embezzle billions of dollars.

Staffers said the trigger for the no-confidence measure was an announcement this week that Annan had pardoned the UN's top oversight official, who was facing allegations of favouritism and sexual harassment.

The union had requested a formal probe into the official, Dileep Nair, after employees accused him of harassing staff and violating UN rules on the hiring and promotion of workers.

Top UN spokesman Fred Eckhard announced on Tuesday that Nair had been exonerated by Annan "after a thorough review" by the UN's senior official in charge of management, Catherine Bertini.

Annan underlined that he "had every confidence" in Nair, Eckhard said, but UN employees ridiculed the decision and claimed that investigators had not questioned the staff union, which first raised the complaints in April.

"This was a whitewash, pure and simple," Guy Candusso, a senior member of the staff union, told AFP.

Candusso noted that Eckhard's declaration to the press had said that "no further action was necessary in the matter."

But in a letter sent to the union, a copy of which was obtained by AFP, Annan's chief of staff Iqbal Riza said Nair had been "advised that he should exercise caution" in future to "minimize the risk of negative perception."

In a resolution set to be adopted on Friday, the union said Riza's statement "substantiates the contention of the staff that there was impropriety" and that there exists "a lack of integrity, particularly at the higher levels of the organisation."

The draft resolution, also obtained by AFP, calls on the union president to "convey this vote of no confidence to the secretary general."

Staffers who asked not to be named, afraid that speaking out could damage their future in the United Nations, said the Nair decision was an example of corruption by Annan and his senior staff.

They noted that Riza, UN undersecretary general for information Shashi Tharoor and other top officials had served directly under Annan at least since 1994, when he was head of UN peacekeeping operations.

At the time, the United Nations was widely criticized for failing to stop the Rwanda genocide that left 800,000 people dead, even though UN peacekeepers were on the ground -- a catastrophe for which Annan has publicly apologized.

Annan could not be reached for immediate comment. He is currently in Africa on a mission aimed at ending the long-running civil war in Sudan.

But he faces unprecedented calls to resign over the burgeoning scandal about "oil-for-food," a UN aid scheme that US investigators say allowed Saddam to siphon off billions of dollars.

The program has tainted UN officials like Benon Sevan, who oversaw the operation and is now accused of pocketing Saddam's money in exchange for turning a blind eye to the Iraqi dictator's abuses.

Annan stands accused of obstructing US investigators, especially since his hand-picked official Paul Volcker this week rejected calls from the US Senate to turn over documents from the program and waive UN staff immunity.

Eckhard, his spokesman, on Thursday said that Annan is expected to serve out his term, which ends in 2006.

Veteran UN staff said this was the first time that employees had risen up to make a vote of no confidence in a sitting secretary general.

"Kofi Annan is surrounded by corruption, a gang of criminals responsible for some of the worst things that happened to mankind in the 20th century," said one angry staffer, referring to the Rwanda massacres.

"It's possible that he doesn't know directly what has gone on," said the employee, who has worked for the United Nations for two decades. "But that's no excuse."
http://www.worthynews.com/zone.cgi?http://sg.news.yahoo.com/041119/1/3onv4.html

Now if Mr. Solana jumps..........

Go in peace with God

2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2004, 09:02:38 AM »

Let me reiterate this as plainly as I can to all...

I have no intention of debating these topics.   Smiley

Scripture does not say Debate to show yourself worthy!   Wink   My thoughts here are not to induce heated discussion.  It is to show that current events appear to be lining up with prophetic scripture as I understand it.   Not to prove that I am right!!!    As I said before, I encourage the reader to get into the word and re-search these matters for themselves.  If you have different views, by all means start your own thread and discuss them there.    I will Gladly discuss these matters, but I simply refuse to debate.   There is a forum specifically designated for debate if that is your wish.  

This forum is titled, Prophecy and Current Events.    That is what the interest of these topics are.

Grace and Peace!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2004, 09:04:20 AM by 2nd Timothy » Logged

Tim

2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2004, 09:05:29 AM »

11-23-2004

Annan Sees Opportunity for Mideast Peace

By SALAH NASRAWI, Associated Press Writer

source: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/ap/20041123/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_conference

SHARM EL-SHEIK, Egypt - The coming Palestinian elections provide an opportunity to revive the Middle East peace process, U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan (news - web sites) said Tuesday, adding that Israel is ready for such a step.

Annan spoke at an international conference on Iraq (news - web sites) that has turned its focus to the Israel-Palestinian conflict. The U.N. chief held a side meeting with Secretary of State Colin Powell (news - web sites), Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and EU foreign policy chief Javier Solana.

The talks focused on the Jan. 9 elections for a Palestinian Authority (news - web sites) president to replace the late Yasser Arafat (news - web sites), Annan said.

Powell, who met with Israeli and Palestinian leaders before flying here Monday, had assured them that President Bush (news - web sites) intended to advance the peace process in his second term. Israeli leaders, who boycotted Arafat, told Powell they would ease travel restrictions on Palestinians to facilitate voting.

"We are all encouraged," Annan said, adding the U.N. would provide election monitors.

"There is an opportunity to move ahead with the road map," Annan said, referring to the peace plan sponsored by the United Nations (news - web sites), the European Union (news - web sites), the United States and Russia. "We believe the Israeli government is also ready."

The host of the Iraq conference, Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit, said the Israeli-Arab conflict was as much a threat to the region as the insurgency in Iraq.

"Efforts to achieve stability in Iraq cannot be separated from strenuous efforts to achieve peace in the Middle East," Aboul Gheit said in an opening address.

<SNIP>

Entire story at source link.

Grace and Peace!

Tim

2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2004, 07:10:25 PM »

I was browsing through some articles today at the EU council site.   I found a few of them very interesting.

The following offers a glimps into the mind of Mr Solana as speaks on Iraq and regional security arrangment.  

Source: http://ue.eu.int/ueDocs/cms_Data/docs/pressData/en/declarations/82784.pdf

Brussels, 23 November 2004
S0313/04

Statement by Javier SOLANA, EU High Representative for the CFSP, on Iraq and on a regional security arrangement for the region

Javier Solana, European Union High Representative for the Common Foreign and Security Policy (CFSP), made today the following statement at the International Ministerial Conference on Iraq, organised in Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt:

"Thank you, Mr Chairman, for hosting this meeting, and for getting us all together in support of the stabilisation of Iraq. No one can deny the crucial role the neighbouring countries can play in this regard.

There are several Europeans around this table and that is a clear sign of how important Iraq and Iraq’s future is for us. Iraq is not only a strategic issue for the EU. It is much more than that. Iraq is in our neighbourhood. Indeed, Iraq will be a direct neighbour once Turkey joins the EU. Our engagement with Iraq comes from this fact: Iraq is our friend and neighbour.

My colleagues have – and will – mention some of the measures that the EU is carrying out in order to assist Iraq in the current difficult situation. When Prime Minister Allawi visited and met with EU leaders in Brussels several weeks ago we offered him a solid package of concrete proposals to
support the process of stabilisation of his country.

Let me turn now to the situation in Iraq. A lot has been said about the security situation, the political process, the reconstruction assistance, the national reconciliation process, the role of the neighbours and the international community at large. Instead of repeating such positions, let me try
to focus a little bit on the wider picture. It is important to try to find solutions for today’s problems, but we should never forget the need to look ahead for what is needed in the longer term.

We have had enough of wars in this region during the last decades. Many lives have been lost in Iraq, in Iran, in Kuwait and other Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries. We should not forget, but we have to look forward. It must be a priority for us – for those countries, their neighbours, and the international community; all of us assembled here today – to avoid that it happens again. Bilateral relations are now being normalised, but a regional security structure or mechanism in this region is long overdue. We will not have a secure and stable situation in the long term without some kind of regional security arrangement which takes into account the legitimate
concerns of all the countries of the region.

Some people will say that this is not realistic, that the timing is not right, etc. I would rather say that it is unthinkable and unacceptable not to try. Will the timing ever be right? I don’t think we can afford to wait. And believe you me: I have no illusions that this will be easy, but we have to move in that direction. Clearly, the initiative has to come from the countries concerned. But I can assure you that the EU – and the rest of the international community, I would hope – will be there to assist and support any such initiative coming from the region. The EU considers this to be a priority.

Mr. Chairman, I end on that note. This has been a very useful and well-organised international meeting on Iraq, and I would like to thank my friend Ahmed Aboul Gheit and his colleagues once again for it. At the same time, I would not want us to meet again in a decade or so because we did not try to come up with a proper regional security arrangement. I look forward to pursuing this issue with you later."

Grace and Peace!

Tim

2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2004, 07:12:39 PM »

And heres just a small clip where Solana speaks on the limits of the EU.

S0310/04
ADDRESS BY JAVIER SOLANA
“THE LIMITS OF INTEGRATION –
WHERE DOES THE EUROPEAN UNION END?”

TO THE EUROPA FORUM VIENNA 19 NOVEMBER 2004

It is an honour to be at this prestigious gathering. The panel has been invited to discuss the theme of the limits of European integration – and in particular the question of where does the European Union end?

I want to offer a few thoughts of my own before giving way to the panel discussion. The boundaries of the Union – in every sense - take different forms and have evolved over time.

I want to share three quite simple thoughts with you this morning. First: borders matter less. Second: while the extent of states has become less relevant, so the content of the state has become more important. And thirdly: in a world where the most potent threats transcend borders, so must
the responses.

Part of the attraction of the European Union is that it has made borders less relevant. We marvel at the ease with which we cross frontiers. Where once we queued, today we barely slow down. Where once we needed passports, visas and currency exchange, today we need not worry. Lines on
maps that defined and divided us for centuries now seem barely perceptible.

Some worry that as the relevance of the Union's internal borders has diminished, so that of its external borders has increased. Our neighbours fear that, as we in the Union remove some borders, we will put up new ones in their place.

Te read the Entire article follow this link.  http://ue.eu.int/ueDocs/cms_Data/docs/pressData/en/discours/82739.pdf

NOTE: Requires Adobe Acrobat readers.

Tim

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2004, 12:50:29 AM »

Battlegroups are first step towards a Euro army
By Ambrose Evans-Pritchard in Brussels
(Filed: 22/11/2004)
http://www.worthynews.com/zone.cgi?http://www.telegraph.co.uk/core/Content/displayPrintable.jhtml?xml=/news/2004/11/22/warmy22.xml&site=5

European Union defence ministers will today sign off plans for battlegroups of troops poised for instant action, in a significant move towards a European army.

The British and the French, the driving forces behind the scheme, will provide the first 1,500-strong battlegroup, or "expeditionary force", starting in January.

The unit is to be ready for action anywhere within 15 days of a decision by EU ministers. "These are combat troops in their barracks with their boots on ready to go," a British diplomat said.

The move comes as the EU takes on its first big military mission on Dec 2, replacing Nato in charge of the 7,000-man Bosnia task force.

Most of the troops will remain the same, merely switching from Nato to EU insignia, but the politics could change abruptly.

The EU has already deployed troops in Macedonia and Congo. The Bosnia operation is viewed as much riskier. One British diplomat called it a crucial test of Europe's military ambitions, fearing that hardliners could cause trouble after US Nato forces have left.

"We need to respond very quickly and robustly to incidents because they can spiral out of control," he said.

The Bosnia force will be commanded by a British general but report through Nato's command at Mons. The battlegroup plan was floated last year by Britain and France with German support. Italy will take over in the second half of 2005, then Germany.

By early 2007, the EU will have two battlegroups on call, giving Brussels a strike force of 3,000.

It is unclear whether Nato or the EU will have day-to-day battlefield command. Each country can choose whether to join an expedition, contributing what it can. Britain is offering its existing "Spearhead Battalion" for missions. The first tasks are likely to be in Africa, possibly in the Sudan.

"Neutral" states such as Austria, Ireland and Malta do not intend to prevent the others going ahead under an EU flag.

The battlegroups are more nimble than the EU's 60,000-man Rapid Reaction Force, which takes two months to assemble. Launched this year, it has a military staff of generals and colonels in Brussels, but little else. It needs American support to transport kit and carry out most operations.

Geoffrey Van Orden, MEP, the Tory defence spokesman, called the battlegroups a diversionary sham. "No new troops or resources are being produced, it just switches control to the EU. Does this do anything to help in Afghanistan and Iraq where more troops are really needed? The answer is no," he said.

He accused the Government of sacrificing Britain's forces to curry favour in Brussels and burnish Tony Blair's European credentials.

Britain and France launched the EU's military project at St Malo in 1998, each for different reasons.

By taking the lead, the British hope to keep European defence firmly rooted in the Atlantic alliance. But the French elite talks of escaping Nato tutelage, turning Europe into a military power that can stand up to the United States.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2004, 03:02:47 PM »

Sister Reba,

With or without possible signs of the end times, we should:

1.  Feel an urgency to share the GOOD NEWS of the Gospel of God's Grace.

2.  Study and enjoy God's Word.

3.  Know that our citizenship is in Heaven, not this world.

4.  Give thanks for our treasures in Christ.

5.  Enjoy fellowship with our brothers and sisters in Christ.

Bible prophecy is a very difficult topic to study, but it should definitely lead us to LOOK UP and dwell on our riches in Christ.

Sister, with or without the study of Bible prophecy, I love to think about my HOPE in JESUS. My hope is actual REALITY to me, as I have complete assurance of Salvation and know that God will keep all of HIS promises to us. Studying Bible prophecy is just another way to understand the joy we have and will have in JESUS.

"KEEP LOOKING UP" is one of my favorite things to do. It has everything to do with JESUS and nothing to do with this world. It is a joy to know beyond any doubt that we will spend eternity with Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour forever. That assurance makes this short and difficult journey on earth bearable. For those who love Jesus, we are and should be full of the joy and peace of Jesus Christ.

Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable GIFT, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour Forever!

Love In Christ,
Tom

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2004, 03:23:19 PM »

DreamWeaver Said:

The EU constitution has also raised the ire of protestant leaders by banning the mention of Christianity as part of Europe’s cultural heritage, while at the same time, including references to the civilizations of Greece and Rome, and the philosophical heritage of the Enlightenment. EU government representatives excused this revisionist view of history by claiming any mention of Christian values would upset the Muslim population of the EU.

Brothers and Sisters,

There appears to be a common denominator with many things happening today. I've looked at many of the links mentioned here and read quite a bit of the work many of you have done. I would first like to tell you that I appreciate your work, and I'm glad you are sharing with all of us. The common denominator I mentioned is this:  everything is OK to mention and accept - EXCEPT CHRIST and the things of our Lord and Saviour.

It is becoming more and more obvious that the entire world is trying to silence Christians and keep the precious TRUTHS of our Lord and Saviour out of public view. This effort is greatly advanced in Europe, but the effort in America to do the same thing is most obvious. The little gods and goddesses are OK, but ALMIGHTY GOD is being shoved into the shadows. It is very sad to see the same thing being done in America, right now and right before our eyes.

It is already a reality that Christians are being persecuted and killed in many parts of the world, and that could easily be reality in America soon. If this is a preview of the end times or the actual end times, Christians will not be able to stop it. That does not mean that we should stop trying, JUST THE OPPOSITE. We should try harder now than ever before to share the GOOD NEWS of the Gospel of God's Grace. If this is not the end times, that does not change our urgency to share the GOOD NEWS.

Brothers and Sisters, I agree that we are either seeing a preview of the end times or the actual end times of Bible prophecy being unfolded before our very eyes, RIGHT NOW.

Love In Christ,
Tom

2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2004, 03:35:43 PM »

Tom said...
"KEEP LOOKING UP" is one of my favorite things to do. It has everything to do with JESUS and nothing to do with this world. It is a joy to know beyond any doubt that we will spend eternity with Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour forever. That assurance makes this short and difficult journey on earth bearable. For those who love Jesus, we are and should be full of the joy and peace of Jesus Christ.

Very well said Brother...I agree 100%

Grace and Peace!

Tim

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2004, 03:41:03 PM »

2nd Timothy Said:

We are living in the last days. We are the watchmen on the wall, assigned to give the warning to a lost and dying world.

Jesus is coming! And He is coming soon!

May God give us the courage to boldly proclaim His soon return.

And may God bless our efforts to lead as many as possible to Him -- while there is still time.

AMEN BROTHER!

I pray that God will give us strength and guidance to share the GOOD NEWS with the lost. I do believe that the time is short, but I also believe that sharing the GOOD NEWS is an urgent matter REGARDLESS of what is or isn't happening in the world RIGHT NOW.

I believe that Jesus will come for us soon and take us HOME with HIM for eternity. Just the thought is a matter of great joy, but there is still a sadness when thinking about all of the lost people who have rejected Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.

Love In Christ,
Tom

2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2004, 10:02:49 PM »

Amen Tom!  Point well stated.

Grace and Peace!

Tim

Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2004, 11:54:07 PM »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2004/11/25/wchris25.xml&sSheet=/news/2004/11/25/ixworld.html

This is the full address.  European Christian heritage being snubbed by the EU.  EU is definitely trying to cut the connection.

Link was at DrudgeReport today.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the