Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:58:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286808 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Semi-Newbie introducing Himself!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Semi-Newbie introducing Himself!  (Read 1023 times)
Jemidon2004

Just a sinner granted unmerited marvelous grace...

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2004, 03:25:38 PM »

Hi ya'll...i havn't really taken the time to formally Introduce myself. Most of you have seen me post in the mostly all the sections of the discussion section...general theology, prophecy, apologetics, and debate, and i'm sure you guys have probably already made some opinions about me...lol. Well i'll take a few and introduce myself. My name is Joshua and i'm 17. I live in South Carolina with my parents and i am a senior in high School. I'm pretty average, but then again i am not your average teen. I'm average in the sense that i'm about as goofy as the next kid, but i can be serious. Matter of fact, i went to school today with my pajama pants on. (They threatened to send me home...lol) anywho...i live out in the country so i got a rinky dink dial up connection so that's why a lot of my posts are short. My hobbies are reading, studying Scripture when i have a chance, and going and doing things a teenager does. I'm pretty laid back...most of my friends come to me and talk to me about stuff and it takes ALOT to get me angry...lol. I reckon i have a LONG fuse. I have one brother...he's an Project Manager for NASA (He's the 'genius' in the family...and I use that term lightly) But we have different paths...he took the scientific. I"m taking the one most don't like. I felt the call of God in 2003 to go into the Ministry and study to be a Pastor...so i committed my life to full time Christian Service and by doing that a whole lot of opportunities open up and it's just been one blessing after another. I am very active in my FCA, i'm captain! (fellowship of Christian Atheletes) Also, i'm very active in my Youth group. Among those things i'm constantly on the go and from time to time i'm allowed to preach at my church..which i must add I enjoy so very much. I just love it. Can't get away from it. Most of my friends call me Josh or Joshua, or P.Money (don't ask....it's a nickname they gave me back in 7th grade and it's stuck with me every since...lol) And i'm pretty much a country boy myself. Well i'mi out of things to say about myself...plus i don't want to bring too much attention to myself...so i'll hop off here now!...lol You guys(and Gals) take it easy and God Bless

In His Service,
Joshua

"Man is never sufficiently touched and affected by the awareness of his lowly state until he has compared himself with God's majesty" - John Calvin
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2004, 04:03:39 PM »

Hello Brother Joshua,

I can't tell you how happy it makes me to hear that you are going into the ministry. After reading nearly all of your posts, I would say that you have a gift of clearly communicating HIS WORD. You appear to be gaining strength in HIM by the day, and I will definitely pray for you every day. You just made my day with this announcement. I'm an old guy, so I really don't know the words young adults use for encouragement, but I'll try:

Hang Tough!!

Go For It!!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2004, 04:18:18 AM »

Welcome aboard Josh Smiley Please join in.

"Grace & Peace"

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2004, 06:06:02 PM »

Hi Joshua!

Welcome to CU friend.

Grace and Peace!

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
sincereheart
Gold Member

"and with His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2004, 12:41:59 PM »

A late welcome to you, Joshua.  Smiley I'm glad you've come and shared your fresh insights. I look forward to reading more!  Smiley

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the