Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:09:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Politics and Political Issues (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  US vs IRAQ
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: US vs IRAQ  (Read 6410 times)
lowflatrate

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2004, 03:03:12 AM »

What if terrorists gets hold of a nuclear bomb and set it off in the US strong enough to wipe out 5 states? What if there is also another one setting off in Europe and Japan? Everyone caught by surprise just like 9/11? Remember, these terrorists are very determined. Nothing will stop them.

What will happen to the world economy since everything is pegged to the US$? The World's money will become useless stack of paper. What will happen to the world security? Without security, violence will increase.

Who is strong enough to control the whole world? I'm afraid the one who holds the oil is the one who will dominate the world. This is a very scarry thought. Imagine, if you don't want to convert to their religion, they will behead you. If you don't want to convert, you can neither buy nor sell, you'll go hungry. Without oil, the world's economy will crash in a wide scale as everything relies on Oil.

They will control by fear so much so that fear overcomes everyone that they will betray one another and the love of many will become cold. The one will betray you will be in your household.

Will one Christian, a true worshipper of our Lord Jesus Christ, succumb to these fears and worship their religion? Are you willing to die for Jesus Christ?
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2004, 03:10:36 AM »

Will one Christian, a true worshipper of our Lord Jesus Christ, succumb to these fears and worship their religion? Are you willing to die for Jesus Christ?
Yes I am willing to die for Jesus. I will go while praising his name.

lowflatrate

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2004, 03:29:06 AM »

What about those who has a family? Since these people are so merciless or heartless, do you think they will spare your wife or even your kids if they also refuse to be converted? Will one be willing to see their love ones being subjected to that?

Can a true worshipper really endure that to the end?

« Last Edit: September 24, 2004, 03:36:59 AM by lowflatrate » Logged
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2004, 03:36:14 AM »

What about those who has a family? Since these people are so merciless or heartless, do you think they will spare your wife or even your kids if they also refuse to be converted? Will one be willing to see their love ones being subjected to that?

Can a true worshipper really endure that to the end?
My wife is dead, my kids are grown adults. Yes my kids would miss me but, they know who I would be with, Jesus Christ.

Yes a true worshipper really can, endure that to the bitter end.

lowflatrate

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2004, 03:38:10 AM »

My wife is dead, my kids are grown adults. Yes my kids would miss me but, they know who I would be with, Jesus Christ.
Yes a true worshipper really can, endure that to the bitter end.

Seeing innocent people being beheaded by terrorists can really have a pyschological effect. It's rather disturbing. Imagine the day where people getting slaughtered to death if they refuse to be converted or marked. And we know everyone who is against Jesus Christ is an Anti-Christ.
lowflatrate

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2004, 03:49:24 AM »

I wonder what the Bible means, "Woe to those who are nursing babies" and "those who are in Judea, flee to the mountains" and when you see Jerusalem sorrounded by armies, know that it's desolation is near.

Who hates the Jew more than any other people here on Earth?
If the USA loses it's power and economy, who will defend Israel?
No one. Everyone will be afraid.

Imagine this, Oil + Nukes + Muslim radicals = World domination plus extreme fear. Who is able to stand?

Where's Elijah?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2004, 03:50:31 AM by lowflatrate » Logged
Sulfurdolphin

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2004, 10:36:44 AM »

Hi LowFlatRate, when you mentioned about the Anti Christ i heard few weeks ago that the Anti Christ would probably be Muslim and i believe that it is a possibility that he may be working in the EU or UN as we speak on here and live our lives everyday. Probably a Eurpean Muslim so it would make sense since the Arabs are the only people on earth who behead people because people will not bow down to Allah a moon god. I agree though this will be the ultimate test if we are taken away from our families or all of us will be executed in front of our families or whatever the case maybe we must stand firm and i believe Paul says whoever stands firm unto the very end will receive the Crown Of Life. Even though i do not want to die anytime soon i am willing to die for our Messiah and i am also willing to protect Israel like i have heard before instead of us dying on israel soil our enemies should die on isral soil in protecting the jewish people and the land God has given them.

You Quoted LowFlatRate :I wonder what the Bible means, "Woe to those who are nursing babies" and "those who are in Judea, flee to the mountains" and when you see Jerusalem sorrounded by armies, know that it's desolation is near.

Read what i wrote called PROPHECIES OF THE END TIME CONNECTION i need to update it.... its under PROPHECY  CURRENT EVENTS... it may help you understand what you quoted.

Michael

Like the song by Rebecca ST. JAMES..... I BELIEVE IN GOD

Yes I believe in God This I will say to you Mean it death or mean it life Oh i believe in God For I have found the way and i am not ashmaed I believe in God.

So through the fire I'll be refined and if that fire were to take this life I'll be with Him forever I will be with Him forever.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2004, 01:41:14 PM »

Who is able to stand?
Jesus Christ shall stand for all, Jews and Christians. Woe to those who stand against Jesus. For surley they shall meet their doom.  The goats will be tossed into the Lake of Fire at the "Great White Judgement."

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2004, 04:29:37 PM »

I wonder what the Bible means, "Woe to those who are nursing babies" and "those who are in Judea, flee to the mountains" and when you see Jerusalem sorrounded by armies, know that it's desolation is near.

Imagine this, Oil + Nukes + Muslim radicals = World domination plus extreme fear. Who is able to stand?

Where's Elijah?

You forget.  That battles already won.  Jesus won it on the cross.  God knows it.  God's children know it.  Satan knows it.  The demons know it.  Maybe someone should tell the Muslims?   Wink

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2004, 04:31:33 PM »

BTW, Welcome to the forum!

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
ollie
Gold Member

Being born again, .....by the word of God,

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2004, 06:01:03 PM »

In answer to some questions asked by the author of this thread:

1 Corinthians 10:13.  "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it."

In the Spirit of Christ's love,

Welcome to that author "lowflatrate".
ollie
« Last Edit: September 24, 2004, 06:05:35 PM by ollie » Logged

Support your local Christian.
lowflatrate

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2004, 08:48:12 PM »

Hi LowFlatRate, when you mentioned about the Anti Christ i heard few weeks ago that the Anti Christ would probably be Muslim and i believe that it is a possibility that he may be working in the EU or UN as we speak on here and live our lives everyday.

Hello! Yes, most probably. But, I was also thinking, the Jews does not believe in Jesus Christ either. And so does the Hindus, the buddhist, and people of other faiths. They have the spirit of the anti-christ. They do not believe He was the word, and the word was with God and the Word was God and He became flesh and dwelt among us. I think there will be a unification of the world's religion by a super power religion headed by a man whose name numbers 666. I think this is where the two witnesses will go in to spread the gospel of the Kingdom of God and to warn them of their idol worshipping and sorceries and just like Moses and Elijah, they brought devastating supernatural plagues and calamity to those who did not repent. If anyone tries to harm them through any means, the 2 witnesses shall burn them with fire coming from their mouths. Just imagine, what if the enemies will kill them with tanks and missiles? These 2 humans will seem to look like superman because they have power to destroy those military mights. Only the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit can kill them.

I'll read your Prophecies of the End time connection to get a better grasp of things to come.

You forget.  That battles already won.  Jesus won it on the cross.  God knows it.  God's children know it.  Satan knows it.  The demons know it.  Maybe someone should tell the Muslims?  

1 Corinthians 10:13.  "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it."

Woohoo! AMEN to that! Praise God! Glory to his name! Thanks!
Guess I'm a worry freak. With events happening today, I can't help it sometimes. Hehehe...
Reba
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2004, 12:34:53 AM »

Where's Elijah?

You forget.  That battles already won.  Jesus won it on the cross.  God knows it.  God's children know it.  Satan knows it.  The demons know it.  Maybe someone should tell the Muslims?   Wink

AMEN                     AMEN                     AMEN    
[/size]
Xith

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2004, 12:32:04 AM »

Well actually, the situation isn't nearly so grim.  Our dependency on foreign oil is linked to the fledgling status of our current technology (very fledgling if you know what we are capable of).  If you want to stop such things, then push for support of research in things like fuel cells and hydrogen / organic fuel.  Since hydrogen is cleaner and easily within our grasp, I would suggest pushing for that.  With a total conversion to hydrogen we could halt the need for foreign oil almost immediately, since we actually produce quite a bit ourselves (remember, we used to be the biggest oil exporter in the world).  That would destroy the strangle hold the middle east has on the world economy (and especially ours).

Just as well, if (for some reason) the U.S. collapsed, the world would not end, in fact there are quite a few fail safes.  You would see poverty, yes. And most likely the mass surplus of stored goods would be sold at pre- WWI prices, thus inflation resets itself.  But I can assure you, the world would not collapse.

To address the nuclear bomb issue.  I am not sure which bomb in existance could destroy five full states (that is a lot of area).  But I can honestly say that I have never feared of a nuclear attack on the US, especially from middle eastern terrorists.  Sure, I know they are radicals and who knows what they would do.  But they also probably know that the moment a nuclear blast is set off on US soil, then they will lose everything.  The death of say New York (10 million people I think), we assure that all countries in the middle east would become a wasteland, not even a bunker would save them, their war would be a failure.  Remember, even "disarmed", we have enough nuclear ordance ourselves to scorch every scrap of land on the planet twice over.
So I have never feared a reprissal in that way, it's the small attacks (9/11 style) that you have to watch for.  Nuclear weapons are just for threatening people.

And finally, I just wanted to clarify some things on the Muslim religion.  For one, the radicals are a small (but growing, because of the war) group.  They are lead mostly by young clerics, and are denounced by the actual Muslim leaders and scholars.  In fact beheading innocents is strictly forbidden, because God decreed something along the lines of "Attack no person without a weapon, attack no farmer, or child (I'm paraphrasing here), etc.."   It then goes on to say that prisoners should not be harmed and should be released when it is safe to release them.  In fact a huge controversy over there at the moment is that the beheadings are against the will of God, and that the young radicals are trying to misinterpret the quote by using an old radical translation of it.  As a final note, in case some people thought otherwise , Muslims do believe in Jesus it's just to them his role is somewhat different then it is in Christianity.
Sulfurdolphin

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2004, 01:28:57 AM »

Texas has signed a 2 year contract with Israel to start getting oil from them. The Israelites have recently discovered endless amount of oil discovered near the dead sea. Thing is we will always be dependent on oil no matter where it comes from either from Texas or Washington state or Canada or Russia or Alaska or Israel.

When you say beheading is forbidden are you claiming that for Islam or Christanity? Because the Ko'ran does teach to kill any Jew or Gentile that are believers in Christ and not to be friends with them. Really i dont see why the others are against the young radicals since the Koran teaches to kill everyone. They will never be able to seperate the truth of what Muhammed taught about killing innocent people because they will not submit to an ugly religion like islam. The way i see it if the other islamics deny the young radicals then the older islamics are in contradiction of what the young radicals are doing since they are only going by what Muhammed taught them.

Yes they do believe in the muslim Jesus (ISIS) but in there view Jesus is only a prophet and will be under the rule of Allah the moon god. They do deny Jesus Atonement on the Cross.

Michael

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the