Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 07:54:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  I Had An Abortion
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: I Had An Abortion  (Read 10537 times)
Shylynne
Gold Member

Oh that I might kiss the feet of God!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2004, 07:36:06 PM »

I used to use the line quitting smoking is too tough, and it worked well to excuse my habit, until I read the well penned words , "quitting smoking isnt tough, dying from cancer, now thats tough!"  Its how I used to think about abortion, well I dont like it, but those poor women, shouldnt they have a choice, until I seen my first picture of a tiny  mutilated baby who never had a choice, now I just get angry at the manipulating lies and the author of them!

“Christianity isn't all that complicated … it's Jesus.”   — Joni Eareckson Tada

There is no force on earth as powerful as one human soul set ablaze with the Spirit of God -  Shylynne
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2004, 11:18:04 PM »

Oklahoma Howdy to Sincereheart,

That's very sad about the Texas educational system accepting something like that. That garbage will NOT be taught to my grandchildren. I can see now that it is past time for a massive number of Christian schools to be built. The churches can also be used, and I would think that homeschooling is about to be real popular in places where the devil has taken over the public schools.

Love In Christ,
Tom

sincereheart
Gold Member

"and with His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2004, 07:01:23 AM »

Thank you again Sincereheart for keeping us informed. I just began my second year of collage and have begun intermediate algebra......but I found some new formula today.

planned parenthood = moral decay  Cry
planned parenthood = anti christ spirit
musicllover

I'm sorry to say that I agree with your formula!  Cry

sincereheart
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2004, 07:26:11 AM »

Oklahoma Howdy to Sincereheart,

That's very sad about the Texas educational system accepting something like that. That garbage will NOT be taught to my grandchildren. I can see now that it is past time for a massive number of Christian schools to be built. The churches can also be used, and I would think that homeschooling is about to be real popular in places where the devil has taken over the public schools.

Love In Christ,
Tom

It is sad! And the saddest part is that Waco isn't the only place! It's everywhere!  Cry

sincereheart
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2004, 07:37:03 AM »

Same author, different book, younger age group - and, of course, Planned Parenthood.... Roll Eyes

OCTOBER, 2001
Review of "It's So Amazing"

Across the country, Planned Parenthood is pushing a sex education book, It's So Amazing, for "elementary school children." The author, Robie H. Harris, who also wrote It's Perfectly Normal, is affiliated with the Planned Parenthood League of Massachusetts. She is also a member of Planned Parenthood Federation of America's board of advocates.

This book, aimed at children age 7 and up, attempts to answer the questions children have "about reproduction and babies - and about sex and sexuality too." What it really does is indoctrinate our kids in the sexual attitudes of PP.

Children are told: "a male and female can only make a baby after puberty has begun. But most of the time, it is easier and healthier for people to wait to have a baby until they are older and become grownups." Notice that children are told to wait to have children "most of the time" - implying there are times they don't have to wait.

On page 28, elementary school children are presented with a specific description of gotcha146. But why do our seven-, eight- and nine-year-old children need to know this?

Chapter 10 introduces the children to homosexuality (including the terms lesbian and gay) and describes it as being as normal as heterosexuality. Chapter 18 presents the concept of families and states that "kids whose parent or parents are gay men and kids whose parent or parents are lesbian women" live in families as nor-mal as those "kids who grow up with their birth parents."

Children are told that what exists in the mother from day 1 after fertilization until day 5 is not a zygote or blastocyst but "a ball of cells." On page 40 children are told, "It's so amazing that a tiny ball of cells can grow into a whole new person - a baby!" They are further told "a pregnancy begins when the ball of cells plants itself in the lining of the uterus and becomes an embryo." (emphasis in original)

Seven-year-old children are introduced to the concepts of in vitro fertilization and birth control. Children are specifically told about birth control pills and condoms.

The definition of abortion on page 42 is: "a medical way to end a pregnancy." The marginal note to kids on this page, which also talks about miscarriage and adoption, says: "I like to have lots of choices."

It is interesting that, later in the book (page 62), children are told that all their physical characteristics are determined "the moment a sperm cell and an egg cell join together." The book explains chromosomes and genes, but apparently feels no need to reconcile this with the earlier "ball of cells" language.

©2001 STOPP International
A project of American Life League, Inc.
http://www.all.org/stopp/rr0110.htm

sincereheart
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2004, 08:36:29 AM »

More Planned Parenthood store stuff for those who may want to do some Christmas shopping......  Roll Eyes

Front reads:

I'll Hold My Breath; I'll Cross My Fingers; I'll Pretend It Didn't Happen; I'll Just Wait. If You've Had Unprotected Sex, Don't Wait for a Period That May Never Come.

Back reads:

Why Emergency Contraception? If the condom breaks, if you've had unprotected sex, or if you've been forced to have sex. Emergency Contraception pills started within 120 hours of unprotected intercourse can significantly reduce the risk of pregnancy. 1.800.230.PLAN for the health center nearest you. www.plannedparenthood.org/ec.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2004, 08:38:56 AM by sincereheart » Logged

sincereheart
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2004, 08:37:31 AM »

Front Reads: "It's Time to Tell the Secret"

Back Reads: "Because Accidents Happen/EC logo"

• Black

• Long-sleeved, double-stitched

• 100% pre-shrunk cotton

Roll Eyes

sincereheart
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2004, 08:40:24 AM »

• White with black trim

• Orange and blue logo

• Planned Parenthood logo of nested Ps on back

• Short sleeves

• 100 % cotton

Roll Eyes

sincereheart
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2004, 08:44:00 AM »

Gee, no longer available.....  Roll Eyes

"A Message from Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Inc.

Due to a larger than expected response to this product, the Planned Parenthood online store has sold out of all inventory for the "I had an abortion" shirt. Planned Parenthood invites you to visit www.soapboxinc.com to learn more about the activist who created this T-shirt and the project of which it is a part.

Requests to purchase this T-shirt should be directed to www.soapboxinc.com

Planned Parenthood's purpose in selling this T-shirt was to remind everyone that abortion policy affects real people and that guaranteeing safe and legal abortion is critical to our rights and our health. The T-shirt helps to subvert the insidious silence that surrounds abortion and the shame that anti-choice extremists try to create around these personal choices and women who make them.

Planned Parenthood extends a special thanks to Jennifer Baumgardner, the creator of this shirt, for bringing such an important conversation out of the shadows and into the forefront of social debate. We would also like to thank all those who purchased this shirt or expressed gratitude and offered support to Planned Parenthood for making this T-shirt available.

Remember, it’s always important to “wear the shirt” of our beliefs.

Best Regards,

Gloria Feldt"

Lips Sealed

sincereheart
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2004, 08:48:25 AM »

"Soapbox is committed to strengthening abortion rights. We are working on a film, tentatively titled “I Had an Abortion,” documenting women’s experiences with their procedures (due for completion by January 2005–stay tuned) as well as selling the T-shirts that state simply “I had an Abortion.” Both are part of a project to tell the truth: that women might be sorry to need an abortion, but they aren’t sorry that they had access to one."

Catch that? "...that women might be sorry to need an abortion, but they aren’t sorry that they had access to one." Roll Eyes  Lips Sealed
http://www.soapboxinc.com/

Reba
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2004, 09:21:12 AM »

One of the largest and best known seminaries is in Dalllas. http://www.dts.edu/ They did nothing to fight Roe V. Wade.  
Xith

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2004, 07:33:25 PM »

Wow, I have to agree.  I'm pro-choice, but that is just really tacky and wrong.  I don't even know what person in their right mind would wear a shirt like that for anything less than shock value.  Not to mention that they are just asking to have something like red paint or something thrown at them.  Someone really needs to knock some sense into these people.
sincereheart
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2004, 08:09:31 AM »

Wow, I have to agree.
WOW! And I should just leave it alone.....
BUT~ Grin

I'm pro-choice,....
"Pro" who's choice? If it still takes two, and baby makes three, then someone's not being given a choice.  Smiley

Wouldn't that make you Anti-Choice for the father and the baby?  Wink

« Last Edit: October 01, 2004, 08:12:27 AM by sincereheart » Logged

Reba
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2004, 09:34:56 AM »

What!  Some one doesn't want a T shirt to proclame they killed their child? Why not, we Amerricans are proud of 'rights'!

Sheeesh i flunked english  well almost did....Just my sarcasum Music in responce to Xith
« Last Edit: October 02, 2004, 04:25:13 AM by Reba » Logged
musicllover

Seek ye first the kingdom of God.........

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2004, 09:16:38 PM »

What  some one doesn't want a T shirt to proclame they killed their child? Why not we Amerricans are proud of 'rights'!

HEY Reba,
             Is it me or you thats been in the cooking sherry? LOL.... Cheesy.... what do you mean.
Musicllover

musicllover
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the