Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 05:15:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286797 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Correct vs. incorrect interpretations
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Correct vs. incorrect interpretations  (Read 4821 times)
Reba
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2004, 11:10:10 PM »

It's good to have ya back Mr. Beapster!

Skunks dont scare me i just dont like their stink.

Is some one afraid of aaaa ? Would that be upper or lower case?
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2004, 12:22:31 AM »

AAAMember, we have heard the kinds of things you believe many, many times. We have also heard dirty jokes many, many, times. We're not afraid of either. It's simply more pleasant to be around people who are not filled with mockery and hatred.
Amen!!!!! Grin

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2004, 12:32:56 AM »

If you dislike mockery and hatred, why stay around BEP?

Nicknames are for people below third grade.  I suggest you all elevate your maturity levels.

Heidi - thank you for using my correct name.

Upper or lowercase is fine.  

~AAAA
So you are a cry baby? As for age It may suprise you that, I maybe older then you. Nicknames are used in everyday occurance, you may not notice it though with your whining. Go ahead and report me if you wish, to me it makes no difference. That just shows your inmaturity.

His_child

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2004, 12:56:33 AM »

I agree, Bronzesnake...Or desperately seeking even though he won't admit it. One or the other.
Or children of the devil hopless and dead.

Ah, but with Christ we can reach the lost and dying world.

I'm not following a God that's imagined.
Can't invent His deity.
That's why Jesus is the final answer
To Who I want my God to be.
He's Who I want my God to be.
-  Who? by Peter Furler and Steve Taylor (Newsboys)
Reba
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2004, 01:41:19 AM »

AAAAmember is not a nickname?
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2004, 02:27:07 AM »

Or maybe you remember this,
"Why don't we just tell the 14% to shut up and sit down?Huh"

I usually don't like to use words like this, but...you're a total moron.

What a wonderful attitude to have - "My way is right because I said so...so everyone who doesn't agree with me should go to Hell!!"  Oh wait...where have I heard *that* before??   That's right.  Y'all know what I'm talking about.

I'm wasting valuable energy just typing the words to respond to your horrendous post.  Get some common sense and some decency.  Somehow, I just can't picture Jesus saying "Why don't you all sit down and shut up!!!"  Am I wrong in thinking this?

And by the way, prayer out of schools is a good thing.  So leave it alone.

It's things like this that make me wonder how the human race has survived for so long.  

~AAAA
Want to talk about insulting? Talk to the wall you may get better answers. So stop your whinning about bep. You are worst then the trolls, and you need to learn humilty before the Lord teaches you the hard way.

Edited to add;
So what have I learned about you? You enjoy insulting your elders. That shows that you don't respect your elders.
Romans 13:1, 3-5
13:1 "Let every person be submissive to the governing authorities
Here that is bep, who is the mod here.
13:3 Consequently the one who resists authority, opposes the institution of God, and those who do so will receive judgment on themselves.
Which you have been doing 4a.
13:4 For it is God's servant to do you good, but if you do evil, then fear, for it does not bear the sword in vain. For it is God's servant, an avenger to bring wrath on the one who practices evil.
To do good means you listen to your elders, with out attacking them. If you have a problem with them PM that person. take care of it personally, in private, not in the open forum.
13:5 Wherefore it is necessary to submit, not only because of wrath, but also because of conscience.
So as you can see by your arrogance, you have been sinning, maybe unknowing. That I don't know as I am not the Lord.

Leviticus 19:32 19:32 Respect your elders.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2004, 02:50:04 AM by DreamWeaver » Logged

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2004, 02:57:07 AM »

You are worst then the trolls, and you need to learn humilty before the Lord teaches you the hard way.

so is that a threat to him? does the Lord do your bidding now? But you are right in that his post was uncalled for and down right nasty.
Read the whole post nimble. Not just what you want.
Romans 13:1, 3-5
13:1 "Let every person be submissive to the governing authorities.
Thats not me or is it you, nimble.
Yes I do the Lords bidding, if you have a problem with that, oh well, I feel sorry for you nimble.
No, that is not a threat from me at all. The only reason I said that is because,  4A is suppose to be a Christian and know better then that, nimble. Then again maybe 4A is n't a Christian and is playing games that will get them banned, who knows, "The Lord knows." Grin
« Last Edit: June 29, 2004, 03:34:46 AM by DreamWeaver » Logged

Heidi
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2004, 09:51:47 AM »

If it were just handle calling, Allinall, I would agree with you. But they have insulted God and Christians in almost every post. There is no good faith in their posts, only a desire to mock God and people. There are enough people like that in the world. we don't need them on a Christian forum. we can forgive them but that doesn't mean we should have to be around them. I can forgive saddam Hussein but it would be foolish of me to seek his company.
Reba
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2004, 12:15:59 PM »

Nicknames are for people below third grade.  I suggest you all elevate your maturity levels.

~AAAA

I have never in my life heard of a parent naming their child AAAAMember.  This is just a wild guess BUT could it be a nick name? So  guys, and  this by 4A's own post, aaaamember must be under third grade so childishness is to be expected.

Who is "4a"? What is "4a"? Where is "4a"? Is "4a' a tattle tail? No "4a" must be a grown up very mature. Jr. High school must be out for the summer  Tongue

This is  a great thread! i love the silliness. Nice change from deep thought.
Reba
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2004, 12:17:24 PM »

Please NO NO Is the bepster not real?  Cry
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2004, 01:02:58 PM »

~AAAA

I have never in my life heard of a parent naming their child AAAAMember.  This is just a wild guess BUT could it be a nick name? So  guys, and  this by 4A's own post, aaaamember must be under third grade so childishness is to be expected.

Who is "4a"? What is "4a"? Where is "4a"? Is "4a' a tattle tail? No "4a" must be a grown up very mature. Jr. High school must be out for the summer  Tongue

This is  a great thread! i love the silliness. Nice change from deep thought.
Maybe 4a nick should be "4F" Grin

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2004, 01:42:53 PM »

Age doesn't always equal maturity.  I guess you guys missed that lesson when you were children.

Junior high - ha, that's real cute.  Was that your attempt at a sense of humour?

I guess you never learned lessons in respect 4a. When you act brattish that how you are treated.
I noticed you didn't have anything to say about my posts. Could it be that you are a deceiving person?
Prov 12:19-20 Truthful lips will be established forever, But a lying tongue is only for a moment. Deceit is in the heart of those who devise evil, But counselors of peace have joy.
Prov 6:12-15 A worthless person, a wicked man, Is the one who walks with a false mouth, Who winks with his eyes, who signals with his feet, Who points with his fingers; Who with perversity in his heart devises evil continually, Who spreads strife. Therefore his calamity will come suddenly; Instantly he will be broken, and there will be no healing.
As you can see we Christians have joy, and happiness but wheres yours?

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2004, 03:44:43 PM »

Oklahoma Howdy to All,

I doubt the troll pack with be with us long, and that includes 4a.

I have reported myself to ADMIN for calling "4a" 4a, a horrible transgression.   Grin   Grin   Grin

This childish troll attack from a bunch of militant atheists is so sad that it's almost funny. After all, most of them would have to be our intellectual superiors, and they are here to rescue us from Jesus. WOW!, I bet most of them are in college and in their late teens. I'm impressed and taking notes.   Grin   Grin

Please have patience. We will either trim their little horns or make them disappear.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the