Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:03:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  Just For Women (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  does he like me
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: does he like me  (Read 3698 times)
prsawyer

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: March 21, 2004, 07:31:46 PM »

I have a question how can you tell a guy likes you. i attend college where i met this guy and were both in our 30's and shy. this guy did approach me first and went out of his way to get me to notice when we see each other on campus we will flirt with each other. he will smile and wink really big with his face all lit up and i will smile back with my face all lit as well. he done things like opening the door and just being friendly to me wanting to know things about me and gentlemen in everyway. but whenever he has tried to touch my arm or shoulder and i look at him this guy will get nervous and pull back. he knows i really shy at times and i know he gets shy also. we do not see each other much we have different class schedules and with work and school we are really busy right now but we show an interest. he has also asked me more than once like where i'm going to live after college and if marriage and children are in my future. do you think he likes me?
Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2004, 11:27:33 PM »

It sounds like you already know this. Ofcourse, those in love or normally the last to find out, arn't they? Is this all your wanted? For someone to confirm this for you? Or would you like advice on how to go about getting him to open up?

If you want to know how to open a guy up, all you have to do is ask him about himself. Music and sports are to great topics. If you really want him to talk for hours, ask him about Music and/or sports. That is a great way to open up even the most shy of guys. You will learn so much about him, and he will walk away thinking you had a great conversation, too, which makes him much more friendly to you ,and more comfortable around you.

20 years of experence talking, trust me Wink Grin

Was there ever a time when Common sence was common?
prsawyer

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2004, 08:55:21 AM »

thank you for the advice what do ya mean i already know this? if we could ever see each other more than just betwen classes and just smiling and winking i would ask him about sports and music. he was in the military for 6 yrs. this guy is very conservative he does not wear trendy clothes and i do not ever see him wear any sports hats or clothing and i do not see him walk around with a walkman but he is in his 30's very mature guy. i guess if i ever get the chance i will ask him about music and sports maybe sometime we will have a class together.
twin_trip_mommy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2004, 12:02:49 PM »

It is funny it sounds like you are describing my husband when he was in college. Shy, quiet, not into trendy clothing, smart looking, conservative, in the military for 6 years.

Also sounds like you do know a little about this guy already. You may want to take a daring step and ask him out for coffee or walk through the local Mall talking

Is this a Christian college you are attending? Maybe you could attend a concert together. Either way whatever you do decide to do to get to know him better you should try to include a time of prayer on your date(s). Keep Christ the center. You may not end up in a relationship with this guy but you could be making a friend for life so take it slow.

Praying it works out the way you hope.

twin_trip_mommy
prsawyer

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2004, 01:34:25 PM »

yes he is quiet and shy type person except when he is talking with his classmates you know guy friends he's very talkative not too reserved but when i'm around at times he will act nervous like when he would go to touch my arm or shoulder and i look at him , he pulls back and get nervous. so i do not want to be too forward and scare him away which we do flirt at school with me smiling at him and him winking/ smiling. wish i could but he takes 20 hrs at school and he works 30 hrs which is till 4 to 5 am so he is tired and i'm busy with school also and we really only see each other in passing  it would be hard to have coffee besides  with us having different schedules this semester.i'm too shy to ask him and he knows i'm shy and i do not see him eating much at the school do not want to put him on the spot, i do not know if he has to struggle with money like most college students do and this guy is not from the area he lives at now. yes i do know some things about this guy and he knows things about me. i want to take things slow seeing we just met and neither of us are going anywhere and whatever Gods will is and i have prayed on this matter as a matter of fact i prayed for God to send me a nice guy and later this guy came into my life i will just have to wait and see what happens.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the