Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:47:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286808 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  May - islam in the news 2022
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 71 Go Down Print
Author Topic: May - islam in the news 2022  (Read 16706 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2022, 12:12:56 PM »

Inspirational Guide to Celebrate the European Diversity Month”, the European Commission depicts a woman with a prominent religious sign, an Islamic veil
May 4 2022

Let’s build a more inclusive society together!
European Diversity Month is taking place across the EU in May. We are calling on businesses and organisations across Europe to join us, the European Commission, in highlighting the importance of diversity and inclusion in the workplace and society through events and activities throughout the month of May.

Building bridges in 2022
This year’s theme is “Building Bridges”. Build bridges between organisations and policy areas that address inclusion and diversity (ethnicity, gender, age, etc.).

More at
https://medforthgotcha100/eurabia-in-its-inspirational-guide-to-celebrate-the-european-diversity-month-the-european-commission-depicts-a-woman-with-a-prominent-religious-sign-an-islamic-veil/

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2022, 12:17:04 PM »

“Did she really say Kafir?”: Netizens in disbelief as video shows Mamata saying something that sounds like ‘we are not kafirs’
4 May, 2022

On May 3, a video of West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee went viral on social media where she was addressing the crowd on the occasion of Eid. During her address, she said something that sounded like ‘Kafir’. She said, “Let them do what they want. We are not scared. We are not cowards. We are not ‘Kafir’ [possibly]. We fight. We know how to fight. We will fight against them. We will finish them.”

#WATCH | West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee addresses people at Red Road in Kolkata on the occasion of #EidUlFitr

“Good days will come…we are not scared, we know how to fight,” says Mamata

More at
https://www.opindia.com/2022/05/mamata-banerjee-we-are-not-kafir-eid-address/

*****Yeah, islam is good at murdering innocent children too*****

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2022, 12:19:27 PM »

pating in the Muslim feast of breaking the fast
May 2nd 2022

The month of Ramadan ended on Sunday, May 1st. On Monday, Muslims will celebrate the festival of Eid-el-Fitr. There were a number of disputes during this period. These were about the presence of MPs at fast-breaking ceremonies, as reported in detail by La Croix. One question in particular arose: Does an MP violate secularism by attending such an event? The mayor of Lyon, Grégory Doucet, attended such a dinner on April 27 at the Institut français de civilisation musulmane. The Green city councillor was accompanied on this occasion by the prefect and the corps constitués (“constitutional bodies”).

Although the MP described the dinner as a “cordial moment to which non-believing and believing guests of all faiths were invited”, it was also an opportunity for him to assure his “fellow Muslims who are affected by political measures” of his “support”, as reported by the newspaper quoting his words. On social media, his dissenting approach to the religious ceremony of the vows of the jurors was highlighted by some.

More at
https://medforthgotcha100/france-left-wing-politicians-refuse-to-participate-in-christian-events-for-reasons-of-secularism-but-do-not-shy-away-from-participating-in-the-muslim-feast-of-breaking-the-fast/

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2022, 12:22:54 PM »

Turkey’s Jewish community lacks freedom of religion and belief
At the same time, anti-Semitic hate speech targeting Jews remains a serious problem
May 3, 2022
UZAY BULUT

Non-Muslim citizens of Turkey, including members of the Jewish community, suffer from institutional violations of their freedom of religion and belief, according to a 2022 report titled “An Appeal to Move Forward From Aspirations to Actions: Monitoring Report on the Right to Freedom of Religion or Belief in Turkey.”

The comprehensive report published by the Norwegian Helsinki Committee’s Freedom of Belief Initiative notes that the Jewish community and its representative institutions in Turkey face systematic problems in areas such as a lack of a legal entity status, a lack of public funding for their religious services, the government’s interference in their right to appoint their religious officials and the government’s refusal to return their seized properties, among other abuses.

More at
https://www.jns.org/opinion/turkeys-jewish-community-lacks-freedom-of-religion-and-belief/

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2022, 12:26:32 PM »

Controversy in Canada over resident's alleged Palestinian terrorism ties
By MICHAEL STARR   
Published: MAY 4, 2022

The status of a man living in Canada alleged to be a senior member of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine terrorist organization has become the topic of concern for the Canadian Jewish community and the subject of debate in the Canadian senate after an expose by The National Post.

Khalid Barakat, who resides in Vancouver, has been named by Israeli intelligence services as a leader of PFLP, The Post's Terry Glavin reported. Barakat has also been described as such by Palestinian news outlets, and at times, the PFLP website. Supporters assert that he is a malaligned Palestinian rights activist.

Khalid Barakat, who resides in Vancouver, has been named by Israeli intelligence services as a leader of PFLP, and is connected to the PFLP affiliated NGO Samidoun.

More at
https://m.jpost.com/international/article-705853

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2022, 12:29:42 PM »

‘Are you Hindu or Muslim?’, ‘Naked woman’: Actor and TMC MP Nusrat Jahan faces vile abuse from Islamists for extending Eid greetings
3 May, 2022

On Tuesday (April 3), Bengali actress and Trinamool Congress (TMC) MP Nusrat Jahan came under attack from Islamists on social media for greeting her fans on the occasion of Eid-al-Fitr.

In a 19-second long video message on Facebook, she said, “Hello everybody. Wishing you all Eid Mubarak from my side. May the Almighty shower His countless blessings upon you and your family.”

The actress further added, “May He open up all the doors of prosperity and happiness in your life. Have a joyous and peaceful Eid. Eid Mubarak!” She had posted the same video across various social media platforms including Instagram and Twitter.

More at
https://www.opindia.com/2022/05/islamists-attack-bengali-actress-nusrat-jahan-for-extending-eid-greetings/

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2022, 12:34:37 PM »

Swedish-Iranian to be executed on spying charges by May 21: Report
Published: 04 May ,2022: 12:37 PM GST
Updated: 04 May ,2022: 03:03 PM GST

A Swedish-Iranian national sentenced to death in Iran on charges of spying for Israel is to be executed this month, Iran’s ISNA news agency said on Wednesday, as the trial of a former Iranian official suspected of war crimes ended in Sweden.

Ahmadreza Djalali, a disaster medicine doctor and researcher, was arrested in 2016 on an academic visit to Iran and is to be executed by May 21, the semi-official ISNA said, citing sources.

Iran’s judiciary has yet to comment on the report. The Swedish foreign ministry did not immediately comment, but Sweden has in the past condemned Djalali’s death sentence.

More at
https://english.alarabiya.net/News/middle-east/2022/05/04/Swedish-Iranian-Jalali-to-be-executed-on-spying-charges-Report

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2022, 12:38:30 PM »

Senior PA official Rajoub praises terrorists and murderers: “We all need to bow our heads before their greatness”
Nan Jacques Zilberdik 
May 3, 2022

Official PA media on imprisoned terrorists:
* “We are proud of you… all the blessings to our heroic prisoners” – PA TV
*" “The [PA] leadership will not abandon a single one of their rights… It will continue to adhere to defending them, because they are symbols of the national struggle, lights of freedom, and beacons of liberation, peace, and justice” – column in PA daily

Whether it is the Palestinian annual Prisoner’s Day or not, Palestinian Authority leaders need no special occasion to praise its imprisoned terrorists and murderers. Long time terror supporter and Fatah Central Committee Secretary Jibril Rajoub reminded Palestinians that the “brave prisoners” – among them killers, bomb makers, and planners of numerous murderous attacks – deserve that all Palestinians “bow their heads before their greatness”

More at
https://palwatch.org/page/31269

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2022, 12:48:42 PM »

Thousands displaced as Fulani militants kill 21 Christians in central Nigeria
By Masara Kim, reporting from Jos

Thousands of Christians in Nigeria’s Middle Belt region are currently homeless following a daylight attack by Muslim militants on 26 April, which killed at least 21 people.

According to local sources, dozens of armed men in multiple groups stormed four farming towns on the boundaries of Kaduna and Plateau States at about 4pm local time, shooting and burning houses.

Ezekiel Isa, a resident of one of the towns in southeastern  Kauru Local Government Area of Kaduna State, said the attacks in all four towns occurred simultaneously.

More at
https://www.nigeria-report.org/2022/04/28/thousands-displaced-as-fulani-militants-kill-21-christians-in-central-nigeria/

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2022, 12:53:12 PM »

Imam jailed for confining wife to home
Man found guilty of domestic abuse in denying woman all freedom
Redazione ANSA
ROME
03 May 202216:21NEWS

(ANSA) - ROME, MAY 3 - A Moroccan imam was jailed for two years and three months Tuesday for confining his wife to their home, depriving her of all freedom of movement and beating her when she tried to rebel.

More at
https://www.ansa.it/english/news/2022/05/03/imam-jailed-for-confining-wife-to-home_6e6e62e9-1b28-4c85-97d2-c1442803e0c7.html

*****GOOD!! I have no use for any man that beats a woman!! Here's hoping he stays locked up for a long time*****  Cheesy

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2022, 12:57:43 PM »

Malappuram man who renounced Islam attacked, police file case
According to Askar Ali, his decision to renounce his faith has not gone down well with his family.
By: Express News Service
Updated: May 4, 2022 2:34:11 am

The Kollam police have registered an attempt to murder case against a group of men after a 24-year-old man who renounced Islam filed a complaint saying that he was attacked and was facing threats from within the community for doing so.

The Kollam police on Sunday registered the case after a complaint from Askar Ali, who hails from Malappuram. Ali, who has completed a 12-year Hudawi religious programme from a prominent religious academy in Malappuram, was in Kollam on Sunday to deliver a talk on his experience as a student of Islamic studies. He was to speak at an event organised by Essense Global, an organisation promoting “scientific temper, humanism and the spirit of inquiry and reform in society”.

According to Ali’s complaint, a group of people from Malappuram tried to abduct him to ensure that he did not address the event. “They took me to Kollam beach, where I was manhandled. They destroyed my mobile phone and tore my clothes. They forcibly took me to a vehicle and tried to lock me inside. When locals raised an alarm, the police saved me,” he said.

More at
https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/thiruvananthapuram/kerala-malappuram-man-who-renounced-islam-attacked-police-file-case-7899397/

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2022, 01:08:24 PM »

Just so everyone understands, I hold no grudge, malice towards muslims but I do toward Islam. The reason being, the vast majority of muslims don't know what is going on because the leaders keep them in the dark. Everyone from and below the Allamah is basically a nobody but cannon fodder for the leaders of islam to use as they wish.

In fact, I pray that they (muslims) wake up and see they are being mislead by the Allamah, Almami, Caliph, Imam, Grand Imam, Ghazi, and the Grand Mufti

I hope Jesus wakes them from the religious beliefs that will lead them to the "Lake of Fire"

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2022, 11:10:58 AM »

Algeria, Anti-Semitism Masquerades As National Interest
Stephen J. Blank

Despite the undoubted success of the Abraham Accords, Anti-Semitism still flourishes across much of the Middle East and North Africa, e.g.  Algeria.  Indeed, the growth of Algerian Anti-Semitism is, at least in part attributable to the success of those accords because they now  regional politics these accords furnish the pretext for rising Anti-Semitism that masquerades as a defense of Algerian interests against Morocco.  In fact, this Anti-Semitism builds upon a long tradition in Algeria and the Arab world that predates the formation of the state of Israel but that greatly expanded due to the century-long conflict between Arabs and Jews over the destiny of the land of Israel.

More at
https://www.insideover.com/politics/algeria-anti-semitism-masquerades-as-national-interest.html

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2022, 11:13:41 AM »

At least 183 police officers were injured in the riots
01:46 29.04
Adam Westin

SVT has previously   reported that at least 104 police officers were injured in  the riots during the Easter weekend , which took place in six cities. The riots were a reaction to Rasmus Paludan's planned burning of the Koran, although in the end they did not take place in all places.

But the number is rising. The police media center tells Aftonbladet that 16 police officers were injured to such an extent that it led to sick leave. 167 police officers received injuries that did not lead to sick leave. The figures are taken from the police system on 27 April.

More at
https://live.aftonbladet.se/supernytt/news/minst-183-poliser-skadades-i-upploppen.zZEjSM6O_

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2022, 11:15:36 AM »

To congratulate Eid, the person hugged and the friends stabbed him in the back with a knife, a painful death

By Shruti Wilson
May 04 2022

Jamshedpur: Greeting friends on the occasion of Eid in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, cost a person dearly. Friends killed the man by attacking him on his back more than 10 times with a knife. The incident is from Tamoliya area of ​​Kapali police station area. On the day of Eid, Irshad went to his friends to congratulate him. As soon as he started hugging friends one by one, the same friends stabbed him after more than 10 times from behind.

He then fled from there thinking him to be dead. As soon as the news of the attack was received, the police reached the spot and rushed the injured Irshad to MGM Hospital where doctors declared him brought dead. Actually, Irshad was badly injured in the attack. And the local people informed the police on the call, after that, the police reached the spot.

More at
https://english.newstracklive.com/news/to-congratulate-eid-the-person-hugged-and-the-friends-stabbed-him-in-the-back-with-a-knife-a-painful-death-ta303-1226777-1.html

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 71 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the