Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 05:44:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Sharia in the USA: Christians Jailed for Preaching to Muslims–Dearborn, MI
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sharia in the USA: Christians Jailed for Preaching to Muslims–Dearborn, MI  (Read 1403 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« on: December 13, 2018, 02:25:28 PM »

This is old news but, it is worth posting

Sharia in the USA: Christians Jailed for Preaching to Muslims–Dearborn, MI Officials Sued
[/size]

February 22, 2011

The Thomas More Law Center (TMLC) announced today that the City of Dearborn, its Mayor, John B. O’Reilly, its Chief of Police, Ronald Haddad, 17 City police officers, and two executives of the American Arab Chamber of Commerce were named as defendants in a ninety-six page federal civil rights lawsuit filed in the Federal District Court in Detroit this morning.
More at

https://www.thomasmore.org/news/sharia-the-usa-christians-jailed-preaching-muslims-dearborn-mi-officials-sued/?fbclid=IwAR2UNQsc8gDOrSKksEdNxV5LP4NUUqiT1qKyPyp5xYmHERmBMMRcNYmGEW4
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My take on this:

According to "sharia law" our Constitution is against their laws. I sat down and read (it made me literally sick) the 4 volumes on sharia law, you wouldn't believe what half of it says.  While many many millions of muslims around the world do not practice their faith in a manner consistent with sharia, those who do practice shariah have grounds for arguing that their version of islam is the authoritative one because of the islamic doctrine of abrogation-which holds that the later verses supersedes or abrogates the earlier ones. As a result, the later verses become much more violent and forceful in relation to non-muslims. For example
"Fight and slay the unbelievers wherever ye find them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem of war. (Direct quote from quran)
Whether pursued through the violent form of jihad or stealthier practices that sharia islamists often refer to as "dawa" (the "call to Islam").

The shariah rejects fundamental premises of American society and values. The bedrock proposition that the governed have a right to make law for themselves.  A democratic republic governed by the Constitution

*Freedom of conscience

*Individual liberty freedom of expression (including the liberty to analyze and criticize shariah). *Economic liberty including private property

*Equal treatment under the law including that of men and women, muslims and non-muslims.

*Freedom from cruel and unusual punishments; an unequivocal condemnation of terrorism (example - one that is based on a common sense meaning of the term and doesn't rationalize barbarity as legitimate "resistance"); and an abiding commitment to deflate and resolve political controversies by the ordinary mechanisms of our democratic republic, not wanton violence.

The subversion campaign known as "civilization jihad" cannot be confused with, or tolerated as, a Constitutionally protected form of religious practice. Its ambitions are to transcend what American law recognizes as the sacrosanct realm of private conscience and belief. It seeks to supplant our Constitution with its own totalitarian framework.

This took me a while and is a study I did a while back with new information. Yes we were attacked and some muslims tried taking down the forum. Roger can tell you about that attack. I think you'll understand where I'm coming from now. There are also many studies on this subject with agree with my view

I've been threatened with death several times along with everyone in my home. Both my websites have been hacked, the IP's trace back to Lebanon, (America) and authorities refused to go after the hacker because their muslims. I'm very easy to get along with until I start getting threats of death threats and everyone in my home. Its at that time I become a soldier. If they want to come after me, fine but come after my wife, it ain't happening, I now carry daily and am in training for my CCW.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 02:35:57 PM »

By the way, I don't Hate people who have a different Religion,Cult, or whatever cult you want to call, it I pray for the people

Back in the day the Torah (Jewish) was passed down from families to families, for generations until it was put together in scroll form. The Bible came later, 6 plus centuries later came the Quran.

God made a covenant with a man named Abraham. God promised Abraham a child through whom He would fulfill this covenant ("the child of promise," Genesis 15). Abraham was at that time childless. His wife, Sarah, was barren.

This of course made the promise very special to Abraham. But it would require nothing less than a miracle. Sarah, conscious of her condition, decided to help God out. She offered her maidservant Hagar to Abraham with the hope that Hagar might conceive and bear the child of promise. Abraham agreed to take Hagar as his concubine. She conceived and bore Ishmael (Genesis 16). God allowed Ishmael to be born but Ishmael was not the child of promise God had in mind (Genesis 17). God promised a child through Sarah, not Hagar (Genesis 17-18), and in due time God fulfilled His promise. "And the Lord visited Sarah as He had said, and the Lord did for Sarah as He had spoken. For Sarah conceived and bore Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him. And Abraham called the name of his son who was born to him-whom Sarah bore to him-isaac." (Genesis 21:1-3) Isaac was the child of promise. Isaac later begot Jacob, the father of the twelve tribes of Israel, and the Messiah, Jesus Christ, eventually came into the world through the nation of Israel, fulfilling the covenant which God had made with Abraham. God also promised to give the land of Canaan (Palestine) to Isaac's descendants, the land which Israel possesses today (Genesis 12:4-7; 13:12-18; 15:1-21; 17:1-22; 21:1-14; 25:19-26; 26:1-6; 35:9-12). The Hebrew Scriptures say it was Isaac.

The Qur’an says it was Ishmael. The Qur’an teaches that it was Ishmael whom Abraham almost sacrificed to the Lord, not Isaac (in contradiction to Genesis 22). This debate over who was the son of promise further contributes to today’s hostility.

Note: Ishmael is regarded as a patriarch of islam, prophet and ancestor to Muhammad.

Understand that not all Arabs are muslims, and not all muslims are Arabs. While a majority of Arabs are muslims, there are many non-muslim Arabs. Further, there are significantly more non-Arab muslims in areas such as Indonesia and Malaysia than there are Arab muslims. 2nd, it is important to remember that not all Arabs hate Jews, not all muslims hate Jews, and not all Jews hate Arabs and muslims. We must be careful to avoid stereotyping people. However, generally speaking, Arabs and muslims have a dislike of and distrust for Jews, and vice-versa.

At first, Hagar remained loyal to the service of God as she had learned while in Abraham’s house, and her water flask remained miraculously full. But as she wandered further away from Abraham’s house in both body and thought, she changed. Her heart slowly began to return to the idols of her youth, and their water flask dried up.

After this incident, Hagar and Ishmael settled in the wilderness of Paran.
Ishmael became a bandit, robbing passing travelers.

In (Genesis 16:12) we can see Ishmael and his followers will become. And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

These prophecies have been stunningly fulfilled. Note the following historical facts.

Ishmael grew up, married an Egyptian woman, and begat twelve sons who became princes over their respective tribes (Genesis 25:12) — exactly as prophesied (17:20).
These people inhabited the territory between Havilah (probably in NW Arabia) and Shur (near the Egyptian border), and were one of the several peoples who were the ancestors of the Arabians (Genesis 10:7, 25-30; 25:1-4, 13-16).

Interesting enough though, is the foreboding indication that the descendants of Ishmael would be a fierce people “his hand against every man, every man’s hand against him” (Genesis 16:12).

Moses wrote that the Ishmaelite “abode over against all his brethren” (Genesis 25:18; 16:12)

A few historical facts;

History has amply illustrated the warlike temperament of the Arabian people. Thomas Newton, who traced the bloody history of the Arabs with precision, said that these people live in a state of continual war with the rest of the world with all they meet. They have been such enemies of mankind, it is no wonder that mankind have been enemies to them again.

Herodotus, the Greek historian, notes that the Persians were never able to conquer the Arabians.

Strabo, the geographer, said that when Alexander the Great overturned the Persian empire, of the surrounding peoples who sued for peace, only the Arabs resisted. Alexander’s preparation to engage them in battle was terminated by his premature death.

When the Romans swept from the west to the east, they were never able to reduce the Arab peoples to a province. Pompey, the Roman general who vanquished so much of the Mediterranean world, failed to subjugate the fierce Arabs.

Later, the emperor Trajan attempted to conquer these peoples, and though he was not without isolated victories, his objective ultimately failed. Meanwhile, these bedouin continued their ravages in various Roman provinces.

The religious scene in the Middle East in the late sixth century A.D. was in a state of shambles. Both Judaism and “Christianity” were corrupt, and idolatry was rampant. The islamic terrorist attacks like that of September 11, 2001 are not an expression of aberrant radicalism, this is islam in its purest form.

My final note and I've said these words many times, more times then I care to think about. You cannot force Jesus (Abba, God, or what ever name you want) on anyone, it has to be free choice because "Religion" is man's attempt to reach God, "Faith" is Gods attempt to reach us.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 04:05:33 PM by Shammu » Logged

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the