Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:41:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  General Theology (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Mt 28:26 to end of Chapter
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mt 28:26 to end of Chapter  (Read 1376 times)
WillGreek

1Jn5:20

View Profile
« on: February 20, 2004, 11:54:08 PM »

Mt 28:16 Jesus himself made arrangement where the eleven disciples were to be at the mountain in Galilee. The eleven disciples were being gone “done gone” to the mountain in Galilee. v_ aor.mid.ind.3.sg. -
v_ aor.passD.Ind.3.pl.

Mt 28:17 And
when they saw him they worshiped him yet they doubted.

Mt 28:18 And
Jesus approached. He talked to them. Saying, “Every authority in heaven and upon the earth was given to me.”

Mt 28:19 You all “done gone” being gone to all nations, then “make them disciples.” v_ aor.passD.part.n.p.m.- v_ aor.act.imp.2.pl.

“It is a done deal.” “Be done with it.” “Be gone with it.”
“long gone
departed earlier, not here now”

I am sure many of you are aware of the legal battle being fought over Houghton Mifflin’s plans to publish a first novel called “The Wind Done Gone,”  by Alice Randall.

Acts 1:2
until the day on which He was taken up; through holy spirit _directing~ the apostles whom He chooses~,
Acts 13:47
For thus the Lord has directed~ us: I have appointed Thee intofor  `a light of the nations; for Thee *to be intofor salvation as far as the limits of the landearth.'"
Acts 1:4
And, being foregathered~, He charges them not to be departing~ from Jerusalem, but to be remaining about for the promise of the Father,  "which you hear of Me,
Acts 1:8
But you shall be obtaining~ power at the coming on of the holy spirit on you, and you shall be My witnesses both in Jerusalem and in entire *Judea and Samaria, as far as the limits of the landearth."
Acts 2:5
Now there were dwelling in Jerusalem, Jews, pious men from every nation *under *heaven.
Acts 2:6
Now when this *sound |occurs~, the multitude came together and was confused, thatfor each one hears them speaking in his *own vernacular.
Acts 2:7
Now they are all amazed~, and marveled, saying,  "|Lo~! are not all these *who are speaking, Galileans?
Acts 2:8
And how are we' hearing, each in our *own vernacular in which we were born?
Acts 2:9
Parthians and Medes and Elamites and *those dwelling in *Mesopotamia, Judea, as well as Cappadocia, Pontus, and the province of Asia,
Acts 2:10
Phrygia, besides + Pamphylia, Egypt, and the parts of *Libya *accordingabout Cyrene, and the repatriated Romans, besidesboth Jews and proselytes,
Acts 2:11
Cretans and Arabs--we are hearing them speaking in *these languages of ours of the great things of *God!"

Acts 28:28
Let it be known to you, then, that to the nations was dispatched this *salvation of *God, and they'  will |hear."

Acts 26:23
if He, the first out of a resurrection of the dead, is |about to be announcing light besidesboth to the people and to the nations."

Acts 26:20
but first to *those in Damascus, besides in Jerusalem also, besides to the entire province of *Judea, and to the nations, I reported that they are to be repenting and turning back onto *God, engaging in acts worthy of *repentance.

Acts 26:17
extricating~ you outfrom the people and outfrom the nations, intoto whom I'  am commissioning you,

Acts 22:21
And He said toward me,  `|Go! thatFor I'  shall be delegating you afar intoto the nations.'"

Acts 21:25
Now concerning *those of the nations who |have believed, we'  write an epistle, _deciding they are to |guard~ themselves from *idol sacrifice, besides from blood also, and what is strangled, and from prostitution."

Acts 21:21
Now they were instructed concerning you that you |teach all the Jews accordingamong the nations apostasy from Moses, telling them not to be circumcising *their children, nor yet to be walking in the customs.

Acts 21:19
And, _greeting~ them, he unfolded~, one accordingby one, each of the things which *God does among the nations through his *dispensation.

Acts 18:6
Now at their resisting~ and blaspheming, _shaking~ out his *garments, he said toward them,  "Your *blood be on your *head! Clear am I! From *now on I shall |go~ intoto the nations."

Acts 15:23
_writing through their hand yetas follows:  "The apostles and the elders and the brethren, to the brethren accordingat Antioch and Syria and Cilicia, *out of the nations: |Rejoice!

Acts 15:17
So that *those left of *=mankind should ever be seeking out the Lord, And all the nations, on them onover whom My *name is oinvoked~, Is saying the Lord, *Who is doing these things.'

Acts 15:14
Simon unfolds~ accordinghow as *God first visits~ the nations, to |obtain out of them a people for His *name.

Acts 15:12
Now the entire multitude hushes, and they heard Barnabas and Paul unfolding~ whatever signs and miracles *God does among the nations through them.

Acts 15:7
Now, there coming~ to be much questioning~, _rising, Peter said toward them,  "Men! Brethren! You'  are |versed~ in the fact that from the days at the beginning *God chooses~ among you, that through my *mouth the nations are to hear the word of the evangel and believe.

Acts 15:3
They indeed, then, *being sent forward by the ecclesia, passed~ through *Phoenicia as well as Samaria, detailing~ the turning about of the nations. And they didcaused great joy to all the brethren.

Acts 14:27
Now coming~ along and gathering the ecclesia, they informed them of whatever *God does with them, and that He opens to the nations a door of faith.

Acts 13:48
Now on hearing this, the nations rejoiced and glorified the word of the Lord, and they believe, whoever were oset~ intofor life eonian.

Acts 13:47
For thus the Lord has directed~ us: I have appointed Thee intofor  `a light of the nations; for Thee *to be intofor salvation as far as the limits of the landearth.'"

Acts 13:46
_Being bold~, both *Paul and *Barnabas, say,  "To you first was it necessary that the word of *God be spoken. Yet, since, in fact, you are thrusting~ it away, and are judging yourselves not worthy of *eonian life, lo~! we are turning~ intoto the nations.

Acts 11:18
Now, on _hearing these things, they are quiet, and glorify *God, saying,  "Consequently, to the nations also *God _ogives *repentance intounto life!"

Acts 11:1
Now the apostles and the brethren *who |are accordingof *Judea hear that the nations also receive~ the word of *God.

Acts 10:45
And amazed were the believers out of the Circumcision, whoever come together with *Peter, seeing that on the nations also the gratuity of the holy spirit has been poured~ out.

Acts 10:35
but in every nation he *who is fearing~ Him and acting~ righteously is acceptable to Him.

Acts 9:15
Yet the Lord said toward him  "|Go~, thatfor he'  is a choice instrument of Mine, *to bear My *name sight ofbefore both the nations and kings, besides the sons of Israel,

Fully Greek
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2004, 08:50:56 AM »

1Cor.1:22,23;(KJV)  
22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumbling block, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
 Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
ollie
Gold Member

Being born again, .....by the word of God,

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2004, 08:21:35 AM »

Huh

Support your local Christian.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the