Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:27:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  2520 Days of the Tribulatoin from Feast of Trumpets 2015 to Tisha B'Av 2022
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2520 Days of the Tribulatoin from Feast of Trumpets 2015 to Tisha B'Av 2022  (Read 3937 times)
churchunity

View Profile WWW
« on: January 26, 2011, 10:21:54 PM »

The Tribulation 2015 - 2022

People need to see the Tribulation is very near! I am about to fearfully share something with you. If I don't explain this just right you will lose the feeling for it.

A Total Lunar Tetrad is when there are 4 Total Lunar Eclipses in a row over 2 years. Sometimes several centuries can go by in which there are none. They are even more rare when they fall on Passover, Tabernacles and again, on Passover and Tabernacles. In 1949/50 and 1967/68 was when just such lunar eclipses occurred. Israel became a nation May 14, 1948 and the armistice treatise was signed 1949. Israel entered Jerusalem on June 7, 1967. The next Total Lunar Tetrad on feast days is 2014/15 (8th since Christ). There won't be another till 2582/83. If the Tetrad is associated with the return of Christ because it is associated with the return of Israel, would it take over 600 years from 1948 for Jesus to return? I don't think so. Out of the 5 feast Tetrads since Christ before the 20th century, there was only one century which had two Tetrads so that is about a 5% (1/19) chance the 20th century could have two Tetrads. The probability one of the Tetrads would fall on either 1949/50 or 1967/68 is a 2% (2/100) chance and the other Tetrad on the remaining date is a 1% (1/99) chance. So the probability the Tetrad could fall on these two necessary dates in the 20th century was 5% x 2% x 1% = 1 in 100,000 chance.

"From the fig tree learn its lesson: as soon as its branch becomes tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near. So also, when you see all these things, you know that he is near, at the very gates" (Matt. 24.32-33). The fig tree always represents Israel which began putting forth its leaves in 1948 even earlier. When this occurs Jesus' return is very near! God is placing these Lunar Tetrads right on top of Israel's most important events to tell us He is thinking of them and letting the Church know His return is right at the door. By 2015 it will be 67 years since 1948. Some consider verse 34 to be the return of Jesus within a generation after Israel becomes a nation: "Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away till all these things take place." My view is 'this generation' refers to the ongoing morally wicked generation these past two thousand years but consummated in this final generation. Would Jesus return 100 years or more after Israel becomes a nation? It would not seem to make sense given what Matt. 24 says and Rev. 6: "And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood" (v.12). I'll explain.

Three things happen in order (Rev. 6.12): 1) earthquake (Haiti earthquake in 2010 was the 5th worst natural disaster in history; or another disaster could could occur 2011-2013, possibly in United States, because none of the top ten disasters have touched North America), 2) a very unique solar eclipse, and 3) a very unique lunar eclipse. It is difficult to get people to understand that Revelation 6 is the past 20 centuries and is general in nature, but try to suspend your judgment for the moment and treat the 1/4 that are killed (v.Cool as being a different time than the 1/3 that are killed (9.18) so that the sixth Seal which contains these three events will occur shortly before the Tribulation starts. The sixth Seal precedes the First Rapture to "the throne" (Rev. 7.9) that is according to readiness (Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10) and is before the 7th Seal (8.1) which opens up the blowing of the 7 Trumpets of the Tribulation - Daniel's last "unit of seven" (Dan. 9.27). The first Trumpet is blown first (8.7ff) and the first 4 Trumpets are completed in the first 1260 days of the 2,520 days of the Tribulation. The Tribulation is loud like trumpets. Much is going on. The past 20 centuries are the mystery age of the Church (7 church periods in Rev 2 & 3) where the Seals are opened secretly. Have you not had the feeling you are a sojourner in the world, and those who are not saved seem to not understand us at all no matter how much we explain God's redemptive design to them? They are more interested in the world so they carry on in the world.

The first Seal recounts the cross as though Jesus were newly slain in Rev. 5: "As though it had been slain" (v.6) is, in the original, rendered "as though it had been newlyslain"—This clearly proves that this is the scene of the ascension of the Lord. Although the death of the Lord is forever fresh, the word here designates it as being newly slain. In the first Seal the work of the cross is revealed as shown by the image of a bow but the arrow has been shot giving Satan a deadly wound by the cross when Jesus died not only your sins, but the sins of the whole world for forgiveness of sins. A bow strikes from afar as the Conqueror goes forth to conquer from this point of authority (v.5). He is the same Rider in chapter 19. He also brings us to sure death (co-death) with Him on the cross to our old man for power over sin and self. If our old man has died what does Satan have to work with through our flesh? Thus, we are able to put to nought the deeds of the flesh because we accept God's pronouncement we have died with Jesus on that eternal cross, are resurrected in our spirits now (touching the heavenly), and will be resurrected bodily and soulically in a resurrection like His. Nothing can separate us from the love of the One True God.

We have accounted for the earthquake and the lunar eclipse but what about the solar eclipse in between? There are 4 kinds of solar eclipses. The rarest is the Hybrid eclipse which occurs about 5% of the time. There are 3 kinds of Hybrids, the rarest which is the H3 at about 4% of the time. And there are two kinds of eclipses - short and long-dated. On Nov. 3, 2013 we will witness a long-dated H3 Solar Eclipse (4th since Christ). The probability of this type of eclipse occurring in the 21st century right next to and in front of the 2014/15 Tetrad is approximately 1 in 700 (3/20 centuries x 1/100 years in a century). Combine this with the Total Lunar Tetrad, the odds decrease substantially for these two events to be connected and come together in the precise order required by verse 12 of chapter 6. 1/700 x 1/100,000 = 1 in 70,000,000. Could we ask for a better sign for the beginning of the Tribulation to occur? I can't think of one.

http://biblocality.com/forums/content.php?197-I-Do-Not-Know-How-to-Disprove-the-Tribulation-from-2015-to-2022
churchunity

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 10:25:35 PM »

Daniel's seventy sets of seven (Dan. 9.24-27) are 7 years x 360 days per year = 2,520 days each. 2,520 is the smallest divisible number by all numbers from 2 to 10, so it is a basic working unit in Daniel's vision. I believe the last 3 feasts pertain to the return of Jesus while the first 4 feasts were about His first coming. The Feast of Trumpets is associated to the First Rapture according to readiness (Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10). There are 2,520 days from Sept. 14, 2015 (Feast of Trumpets) to Tisha B'Av, Aug. 7, 2022. Tisha B'Av is the day the Jews commemorate the destruction of the 1st and 2nd Temples. This is significant because Jesus returns to reign in the 3rd Temple. What's even more interesting is that normally Tisha B'Av takes place on Av 9, but when Av 9 falls on a Sabbath the Jews commemorate it the day after. It so happens than in the year 2022, Av 9 occurs on a Sabbath (Aug. 6) so Tisha B'Av is held on Sunday instead (Av 10) which amazingly is the 2,520 day from Sept. 14, 2015 (Feast of Trumpets). Aug. 6, 2022 was the 2519th day. It is also nice to see Jesus returns on a Sunday since that is the day He resurrected.

As an interesting aside, there are 17,640 days from June 7, 1967 when Israel took over Jerusalem to Sept. 23, 2015, the Day of Atonement. The Day of Atonement is when Israel ushers in the Jubilee year. 17,640 / 360 days per year = 49 years. The 50th year is a Jubilee year. For those who want to study further, they will soon discover 3986 BC to 2015 AD is exactly 6000 years or 120 Jubilees. 3986 is the 18th year of Adam from 4004 BC - for him it was his age of accountability. And Ezekiel's prophecy on one side for 390 days and the other side for 40 days takes us exactly to May, 1948 to the month for when Israel would become a nation again.

The 30 days from the 1260th to the 1290th day are for Jesus to judge the nations. From the 1290th to the 1335th day is 45 days more to set up Israel as the center of all nations from where Christ will reign in the 3rd Temple. Israel will not reign as kings and priests, for this reward is given to overcomer believers in Christ. Only a fraction of believers "overcometh" to return (Jude 14,15; Rev. 20.4) to reign during the 1000 years. Non-overcomer believers lose this reward in "outer darkness," outside the light of reward of reigning with Christ for the 1000 years. From the 1260th day (Aug. 7, 2022) to the 1335 day takes us to Oct. 21, 2022 after the 3 feasts are completed. Feast of Tabernacles begins on Oct. 10, 2022. It goes for 7 days to Oct. 16, 2022. There are two holidays that follow - Oct. 17 and 18. The second holiday is called Simchat Torah when the Jews take out the three items in the Ark (Old Testament practice) or the Torah Scrolls to read them. If we treat the 4 days as an inspection of the Lamb for Jesus to begin His reign in the millennium then Oct. 18-21 are the 4 days which conclude on the 1335th day, Oct. 21, 2022. October 22, 2022 begins the millennial reign with a "rod of iron." Talk about coincidences: I was born in 1967 on Oct. 21, and my mother was born in 1948. Then again so was Prince Charles, so what. I am aware of the difference between coincidences and impossible odds. 1 in 70,000,000 is too much for me to accept as mere coincidence in addition to all these other findings and dates that fit so well.

To assure us further, from 2014 to 2021 and 2016 to 2023, the 2,520th day from Feast of Trumpets do not fall on Tisha B'Av because an extra 30 days was not added. Every 2 or 3 years an extra thirty days are added to the Jewish calendar. Since the Tetrad in 1949/50 and 1967/68 occurred on the key events pertaining to Israel's reclamation, then the Tribulation-Daniel's final seven years-should begin on the Tetrad in 2015 since 2014 as we have seen doesn't fit. 2017 is too far out and 2013 is too soon because the Temple can't be completed by then. The meaning of the 2300 days (Dan. 8.14) refers to the last 2300 days in the Tribulation after the Temple is completed so that the Temple would need to be completed by the 220th from the starting date of the Tribulation. The Third Temple needs to begin construction by 2013 so there is three and a half years to build it (I suppose it could start in 2014 if they can get it done in two and a half years).

The 220th day is April 20, 2016. The 4 days inspection of the lamb and red heifer for the New Temple are April 18 (Monday, Nisan 10), 19, 20, 21. The 2300 days then start April 21, 2016. Passover is April 22, 2016. When do the Two Witnesses, Enoch and Elijah, begin preaching for 1260 days? Interestingly, there are 1260 days from April 18, 2016 (first day of inspection) to Sept. 30, 2019 (Feast of Trumpets). After the first 42 thirty day months, the Great Tribulation begins on Feb. 25, 2019 (Rev. 9.1). In Revelation 9, the 5th trumpet (1st woe) takes 5 months. The 6th trumpet (2nd woe) begins on July 25, 2019 which lasts for 13 months (time, times, and half a time). The 7th trumpet (3rd woe) begins on Aug. 18, 2020 and lasts for 24 months to Aug. 7, 2022 (Tisha B'Av) when Jesus steps down.

I'm either wrong or right about this timing. I have never said with 100% certainty I can't be wrong, but it is all quite spectacular how it all fits so well like a glove. I am unable to disprove this proof, just as I am unable to find a naturalistic explanation for the origin of the disciples' beliefs. This gives me confidence. Praise the Lord! Amen.

Leading up to these moments and dates, many will be kicking against the goads, fighting these very words delivered unto the saints.

http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/return_of_Jesus.htm
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 12:52:44 AM »

Hello Churchunity,

I see these are your first posts, so WELCOME!

Thanks for sharing these interesting articles with us. I'm ill right now and not feeling well enough to jump into something this complicated, but I did copy them for later study.

At this point, I'll just say that generally it isn't wise to set dates, but I'll try to study the material anyway when I get to feeling better. In the meantime, I hope that you enjoy Christians Unite.

Love In Christ,
Tom

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 12:36:27 AM »

Hello ChurchUnity,

I am unable to find anything on the problem you reported, nor am I able to recreate it posting in the same thread. Maybe it was a one-time fluke of some sort or a resend of the same message within seconds by your ISP. I can't find any problems on this end.

Brother Jerry
Global Moderator
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2011, 09:12:19 AM »

ChurchUnity,  Also I say welcome to the forums.  I do hope that your time here is a good one.

I do have a couple of things for you on this post though..

You have some errors in your information in reference to a Lunar Tetradia.
The Lunar Tetrad is a sequence of 4 consecutive total lunar eclipses.  These are among some of the rarest of events and happen about every 580 some odd years.  So the idea that one happened in the 50's and then again in the 60's is not possible.  We have an excellent grasp on lunar cycles and such, and can predict long term events of the lunar cycles to within a couple of years.

The Bible says we will not know when Christ comes again.  So based on that, I do not believe that God would set His watch to something as predictable as lunar cycles.

Sincerely
Brother Jerry

------
I am like most fathers.  I, like most, want more for my children than I have.

I am unlike most fathers.  What I would like my children to have more of is crowns to lay at Jesus feet.
churchunity

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2011, 05:02:47 PM »

You have some errors in your information in reference to a Lunar Tetradia. The Lunar Tetrad is a sequence of 4 consecutive total lunar eclipses.  These are among some of the rarest of events and happen about every 580 some odd years. So the idea that one happened in the 50's and then again in the 60's is not possible.  We have an excellent grasp on lunar cycles and such, and can predict long term events of the lunar cycles to within a couple of years.
The NASA site shows when all the Lunar Tetrads take place and they are not every 600 years. Sometimes there is as many as 7 per century. Other times 3 centuries can go by without a single Tetrad. But we are just focused on the Tetrads that occur on passover, tabernacles and again, on passover and tabernacles. The 6th was 1949/50. The 7th was 1967/68 since Christ. And the 8th is 2014/15. There won't be another till 2582/83. This is why Christians believe the Tribulation will start in 2015. The Temple will be completed by 2016.

Think. 1949 the armistice was signed, Israel was a nation. 1967 Israel took over Jerusalem. 2016 the Temple is built. See the progression?

2014 to 2022 there is not 2,520 days from Feast of Trumptes to Tisha B'Av. But in 2015 to 2022 there is. Hence the first rapture is Sept. 14, 2015 "before the throne" (Rev. 7.9) before the first trumpet of the Tribulation takes place (8.7ff).

The Bible says we will not know when Christ comes again.  So based on that, I do not believe that God would set His watch to something as predictable as lunar cycles.
The Bible says we don't know when the end of the 1000 years. It doesn't say we can't know when Jesus returns. For example, if you are in the Tribulation just count down 2,520 days from the first rapture and you will know the day Jesus steps down on the mount of olives.

Likewise, once Israel became a nation we could know when the first rapture would take place because Jesus says when we are right at the door we can know (Matt. 24.33).

When Jesus wrote that no man could know that was then, this is now; at that time since Israel would need to be destroyed and then return after 1900 years for us to know when Revelation 6.12 takes place with the Haiti earthquake, red blood moon, blacksackcloth sun to tell us when the 2,520 days takes place.

If the 8th Tetrad didn't occur till say 2150 then I would concede that the Tribulation would not begin till then. But the fact is the Tetrad is 2014/15 and won't happen again till 2582/83 on feast days.

That's how we know. The H3 Solar eclipse with a 1 in 700 probability just seals the deal and so does the Haiti earthquake. 1 in 700 x 1 in 100,000 equals in 1 in 70,000,000 probability I could be wrong.

Never in the history of the church has the probability for the return of Jesus even come close to this statistic. So it is all but sure.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 05:08:50 PM by churchunity » Logged
David_james
Gold Member

Jesus loves you

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2011, 05:20:18 PM »

you are wrong

We will not know when Rapture is
Tribulation starts after Rapture, not at Rapture
Millennium kingdom is after tribulation

Rev 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2011, 06:57:25 PM »

ChurchUnity Said:

The NASA site shows when all the Lunar Tetrads take place and they are not every 600 years. Sometimes there is as many as 7 per century. Other times 3 centuries can go by without a single Tetrad. But we are just focused on the Tetrads that occur on passover, tabernacles and again, on passover and tabernacles. The 6th was 1949/50. The 7th was 1967/68 since Christ. And the 8th is 2014/15. There won't be another till 2582/83. This is why Christians believe the Tribulation will start in 2015. The Temple will be completed by 2016.

You are the first I've heard to say that the Tribulation Period begins in 2015, so this is not what Christians commonly believe. Most Christians believe as the Bible teaches that we won't know when these things will take place. I personally believe that the Rapture could happen at any time - maybe soon, but this is an intentionally vague statement. Most Christians do believe that the Rapture will be before the beginning of the Tribulation Period, but there is no time frame given in the Bible between the Rapture and the Tribulation Period. Once the Tribulation Period begins, there are time frames given in the Bible for various events.

I've heard and read about many who tried to date set, some with elaborate collections of so-called evidence. The dates they set came and they were proven wrong, so they made themselves false prophets. This is why date setting isn't wise. Some of the date-setters had considerable fame and a large number of followers.

Jesus Christ was a True Prophet, Very God, and He gave uncertain (vague) information about His Second Coming:

Matthew 24:32-34 KJV  Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:  33  So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.  34  Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

I've read numerous studies on this portion of Scripture in context and have also done my own. The rebirth of Israel is part of it, and a key element is the length of a generation. A careful student might conclude some time frame within 100 years. The next obstacle would be to determine which 100 years after realizing there could be various interpretations of the Scripture involved. Regarding heavenly signs, God is not restricted to any patterns known to man. One should read another portion of Scripture very carefully:

Matthew 24:35-37 KJV  Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.  36  But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.  37  But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

As for me, I think it's more than sufficient to say that these things could happen soon, again intentionally vague.

churchunity

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2011, 12:26:53 AM »

You are the first I've heard to say that the Tribulation Period begins in 2015

That's correct. To the best of my knowledge I am the first to know when Jesus returns just like Daniel was the first to know when Jesus would enter Jerusalem and be cut off.

I personally believe that the Rapture could happen at any time

That's illogical since the Temple needs to begin construction before the first trumpet.

a key element is the length of a generation. A careful student might conclude some time frame within 100 years.

There is no basis for that. A generation is this wicked generation that continues till Jesus returns.

Matt. 24.33 says we can know when we are right at the door. We're at about that time now. That's why some have agreed the Tribulation is Sept. 14, 2015 to Aug. 7, 2022.

This generation refers to this wicked generation.

"This generation" I am sure pertains to this continuing generation since Christ. I find it strained any other way. I guess that's why reading the Bible with the Holy Spirit and without the Holy Spirit are worlds apart. But let's see if I can put words to why.

For example, if "this generation" meant just the 7 years of the Tribulation that would not make much sense since obviously 7 years is not a generation which is redundantly obvious for children born at the start of the Tribulation.

And if "this generation" meant from the time Israel became a nation, well really, we are past a generation already considering a generation is usually 30 to 40 years. At the end of the Tribulation in the year 2022 is 74 years since 1948. Many will have passed away by then if they were born in 1948, so if this generation was meant to refer to when Israel became a nation Jesus would have returned likely by the year 2000 at the outside I am guessing which I am sure caused lots of people grief when Jesus didn't return back then. Let's not make the same mistake they did by extending outward the time for generation from 30-40 years to 70-80 years.

So there can only be one interpretation.

v.34 “This generation”—The Greek text is genea, not aion. How, then, should genea be explained? We should try to find the clue from the Old Testament:

“Thou wilt keep them, O Jehovah, thou wilt preserve them from this generation for ever” (Ps. 12.7). This is a generation not in terms of a physical, but a moral, relationship.

“They are a perverse and crooked generation” (Deut. 32.5). The genea (Hebrew, dor) here is not 30 or 40 years or even a lifetime. As long as perversity and crookedness last, just so is the duration of that generation.

“For they are a very perverse generation, children in whom is no faithfulness” (Dent. 32.20). The generation continues as long as unfaithfulness persists.

“There is a generation that curse their father, and bless not their mother. There is a generation that are pure in their own eyes, and yet are not washed from their filthiness. There is a generation, oh how lofty are their eyes! And their eyelids are lifted up. There is a generation whose teeth are as swords, and their jaw teeth as knives, to devour the poor from off the earth, and the needy from among men” (Prov. 30.11-14). Obviously, such a generation is not limited to a few decades or a lifetime; rather, it points to a period marked by certain immoral characteristics.

We may receive further light from the Gospel of Matthew itself:

“But whereunto shall I liken this generation. . .?” (11.16-19).

“An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it but the sign of Jonah the prophet . . . The men of Nineveh shall stand up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for they repented at the preaching of Jonah; and behold, a greater than Jonah is here” (12.39,41).

“The queen of the south shall rise in the judgment with this generation . . . Even so shall it be also unto this evil generation” (12.42,45 ).

“All these things shall come upon this generation” (23.36).

This evil generation will last just as long as evil and adultery remain. Hence the meaning of genea in 24.34 is a period of time characterized by evil, adultery, perverseness, and crookedness. Such a period has not yet passed away, and will pass away only after all these things are accomplished until Jesus returns. We can be certain mankind will continue in its evil until after WW III of the Great Tribulation.

“This generation” includes three classes of people: (1) the Gentiles who worship idols and reject God; (2) those Jews who reject Christ; and (3) the apostates—the so-called modernists. Before all these people pass away, all these things will be accomplished. The Lord will come and destroy them. Before the coming of the kingdom, all these things shall be fulfilled.

We should thus see the distinction among these three Greek words used in the Bible: kosmos is the world, aion is the age, and genea is the generation.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 12:49:42 AM by churchunity » Logged
David_james
Gold Member

Jesus loves you

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2011, 03:27:54 AM »

You really that blind? NOONE KNOWS WHEN JESUS IS COMING! SAYING OTHERWISE IS CALLING HIM A LIAR!

Rev 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
churchunity

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2011, 03:43:52 AM »

You really that blind? NOONE KNOWS WHEN JESUS IS COMING! SAYING OTHERWISE IS CALLING HIM A LIAR!
Why do you call Jesus a liar when He said we can know when we are right at the door?

"When ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors" (Matt. 24.33).
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2011, 09:18:33 AM »

Your last two posts are very pompous sounding as if you are something special that the rest of us are not. It is definitely the attitude taken by false prophets/teachers.

You seem to be stuck on Mat 24:33 yet totally ignore the statements made by Jesus that follow after that in v 36-44 not before. He is again saying that we will not know the day and hour yet you insist on giving it an exact day. To do so is indeed calling Jesus a liar.

Just as it was said in 1Pe 4:7 the time is at hand yet it has been a long time in earthly years since then so is the manner in which the word near is used in v 33. Another example is in Heb 10:37 where it calls it "a little while." It could be very soon or it could be yet another 100 yrs we do not and will not know that time until. We are told time and again throughout the New Testament that we will not know the time until it is upon us.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2011, 09:58:56 AM »

ChurchUnity,

There is obviously more than one interpretation, and it isn't your interpretation. Bible Scholars disagree with you on nearly everything you have posted. Are you claiming to be a prophet?

churchunity

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2011, 07:24:08 PM »

ChurchUnity,

There is obviously more than one interpretation, and it isn't your interpretation. Bible Scholars disagree with you on nearly everything you have posted. Are you claiming to be a prophet?
God is not relativist. He only has one interpretation.

I don't know any scholars who disagree with me. I am glad you couldn't overturn anything that was said.

Praise the Lord!
churchunity

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2011, 07:32:54 PM »

Your last two posts are very pompous sounding as if you are something special that the rest of us are not. It is definitely the attitude taken by false prophets/teachers.

You seem to be stuck on Mat 24:33 yet totally ignore the statements made by Jesus that follow after that in v 36-44 not before. He is again saying that we will not know the day and hour yet you insist on giving it an exact day. To do so is indeed calling Jesus a liar.

Just as it was said in 1Pe 4:7 the time is at hand yet it has been a long time in earthly years since then so is the manner in which the word near is used in v 33. Another example is in Heb 10:37 where it calls it "a little while." It could be very soon or it could be yet another 100 yrs we do not and will not know that time until. We are told time and again throughout the New Testament that we will not know the time until it is upon us.
Your response is very obnoxious, so I will disregard your first sentence. You seem to be shutting your mind down to verse 33.

It stands to reason in the verses that follow if you are not watchful you will not escape the hour of trial that is to come upon the whole world. Since verse 33 says we can know when Jesus is right at the door this is being watchful.

The day or hour refers to the end of the 1000 years not the end of this age. Why misread?

At the time when Peter wrote 1 Pet. 4.7, this is not the same meaning obviously as being right at the door after Israel became a nation again, since obviously Israel would lose its status as a nation. Don't blatantly misread like that. The fig tree was not showing its leaves when Peter was writing. Context! Context! Context! You exhibit the same misreading with Heb. 10.37. This is not right at the door after Israel is a nation again.

You're fighting hard to reject when the Tribulation will take place so not sure how that is being watchful, prayerful and keeping the word of His patience.

You don't even keep your words, for it is right upon us now, yet you reject the Tribulation associated with the Tetrad 2014/15 which won't happen again till 2582/83. You're trying to make a mockery of God's signs.

2014/15 is the first time the H3-Tetrad combo together for Rev. 6.12 right before the Tribulation starts. Add to that the 5th worst disaster in human history in 2010. You can't ask for better signs for Rev. 6.12 right before the first rapture takes place (7.9).

Your mind is darkened.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 07:34:51 PM by churchunity » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the