Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 08:08:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Diving right in...i'm new
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Diving right in...i'm new  (Read 1688 times)
Momo

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2009, 04:58:37 PM »

I have posted on a lot of other forums (well, not a lot but two, lol) and none of them have been Christian. I'm new here though and I wanted to say hi. A little bit about me: 29, been saved since I was 15, but actually started walking with the Lord constantly 3 years ago. At some point I'll share why it took me almost 12 years to get it together. I still don't have it together and I have come to realize that that's okay because God is in control. I started reading Stomie Omartian's "Power of a Praying Woman" and I have to say that this book is changing my life. All the insecurities I had about God and people not loving me, all the lies the devil has striven to tell me and get me to believe...they are all starting to fade away. Some more quickly than others, but they are fading nonetheless and I see God and hear God's voice now. Discernment is a huge gift that is being revealed to me and I love it! I cannot get enough of it. I look forward to talking with many of you and God bless!
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 05:09:52 PM »

Hi and welcome to the forum. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your posts here.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 05:19:23 PM »

Hello Momo,

WELCOME!

I sincerely hope that you enjoy Christians Unite, and I look forward to having fellowship with you.

I'm one of the resident grandpas, and I love to read and study a variety of good Christian materials every day. You mentioned the importance of prayer, and I agree completely. Prayer is part of our fellowship with God and each other. It's also a big help to pray before we study God's Word. God has much to give us from His Word, and the Holy Spirit wants to help us understand the message God has for us. For our part, we must desire it and ask for God's help. The same is true for every facet of our lives. Yielding to God is the best thing we can do for peace and joy in this short life.

We all have similar struggles and trials, but God wants to walk with us every step of the way.

Love In Christ,
Tom

1 John 3:1-2 KJV  1  Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.  2  Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the