Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:42:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286775 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  The Rapture.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Rapture.  (Read 1939 times)
Peter

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: September 02, 2009, 08:00:28 PM »

I am most certain, that not one American Christian is going to be in that so called Rapture,, The Taking up,,of the believer from out of
the devastation soon to occur.
Not one of us is getting out of it. Period.

Not me, not you, not our kids, our babies, our moms, our dads our brothers, our sisters, our wifes.
If we die, or have died, G-d will raise us back up just to go thru it.
There will be not one, not one Americanized Christian taken up.
So get used to that right now, and get ready to go through.
If we are not ready to go through, we definitely are not ready to go UP.

American Christianity  is left alone for the purposes of the Anti Christ Revealed and his purposes in cleansing all those
who dare to take the name of Yeshua on their hearts revealed by him with whom we all have to do.
After all, this is for G-d's good purpose in us.

Repent. So shall I, but we are still going thru.
Better to repent now, then to try to get it while in the midst of the Coming False one.
It will be difficult to tell if He is real or just a false copy if not repented.

You know, we don't live in America, we live in Mystery Babylon. Right Now. Go ahead , turn  on your Tv programs.
Ok, I am leaving this rant, with one more thought.
There is leprosy in a house today.

UntilTheEndsOfTheEarth
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 08:43:31 PM »

I am most certain, that not one American Christian is going to be in that so called Rapture,, The Taking up,,of the believer from out of
the devastation soon to occur.
Not one of us is getting out of it. Period.

Not me, not you, not our kids, our babies, our moms, our dads our brothers, our sisters, our wifes.
So get used to that right now, and get ready to go through.
If we are not ready to go through, we definitely are not ready to go UP.

American Christianity  is left alone for the purposes of the Anti Christ Revealed and his purposes in cleansing all those
who dare to take the name of Yeshua on their hearts revealed by him with whom we all have to do.
After all, this is for G-d's good purpose in us.

Repent. So shall I, but we are still going thru.
Better to repent now, then to try to get it while in the midst of the Coming False one.
It will be difficult to tell if He is real or just a false copy if not repented.

You know, we don't live in America, we live in Mystery Babylon. Right Now. Go ahead , turn  on your Tv programs.

I assume these are just thoughts not based on Scripture.

The Tribulation Period was determined against Israel, not the Church Which Is The Body of Christ. Christ's Church was formed for rescue, not wrath. One must not confuse Christ's Church with Israel. Salvation is the only requirement for the Rapture. It's all about God's Grace and acceptance of His Gift that we certainly don't deserve and could never earn. It has to be Grace and a Gift because no man is fit. Christ makes us fit for the inheritance - not us. God does Promise a Catching Up, and it will happen at His Appointed Time. Not one being caught up will deserve what God has given them. This is one reason why Jesus Christ willingly went to the Cross for us. There are many saved people, and God said they will be caught up, so this is just a Bible Fact.

Love In Christ,
Tom

« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 08:48:05 PM by blackeyedpeas » Logged

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 12:16:00 AM »

Hello Peter, since this is pretty much your first post.

I'm sorry but we are going to agree to dis-agree. You have judged a whole nation, that is NOT your job but Jesus Christ's place to JUDGE!!

Quote from: Peter

Matthew 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

Matthew 7:15-20 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

We are told by scripture to judge, identify and stand against false teachers by upholding the truth.

Romans 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

Quote from: Peter

Many people believe that Babylon of Revelation 14:8 and Babylon the great in Revelation 17:5 are two separate Babylon’s. But when you look real close you will see that this is not the case but will find rather convincing similarities that they are one and the same.

They are both called that great city. Rev. 14:8, Rev. 17:18.
Both are fornicators. Rev 17:4, Rev.14: 8.
They both cause others to sin. Rev. 17:2, Rev. 14:8.
Babylon the great in Revelation the 18th chapter is the same as the woman in Revelation the 17th chapter and Revelation 14:8. The 14th chapter tells us that Babylon will be destroyed. The 17th chapter identifies her and tells us more about who is going to destroy her. The 18th chapter tells how the other nations feel when they see this great city going up in flames and destruction.

Who is this city? Think on this, the Bible says, that she is a CITY. God told John that it was that great city that ruled over the kings of the earth. When we try to place America into this scenario we fail to think about the fact that we are a nation not a city. In every place it is spoken of it is a city, not a nation. We do not rule over the kings of the earth, we have a lot of influence but we do not force nations to obey us.

When God spoke to John he was revealing who this city was. It was the city that was ruling the kings of the earth in John’s day. It was the city of Rome itself. We don’t think of the city of Rome having any power today and it is true, but in John’s day it ruled the known world. It was a cruel vicious city that ruled men with a cruel hand. God has not punished Rome for her sins. She has killed more saints than any city in the world. With all her sins against God and humanity she still reigned over many nations for a thousand years. God has saved his wrath for her for the last days.

There are two Babylons mentioned in Revelation.

The first Babylon described in Rev 17, Mystery Babylon the Great, the Mother of Harlots, represents the apostate church of the last days which will be based in Rome.

The second Babylon, referred to in Rev 18, and Isaiah 13, represents the rebuilt city of Babylon in Iraq.
During the tribulation period, Babylon will once again become the world's center for demonic religious worship, and also an  economic superpower which thrives under satan's mark system.

Further proof that these two are separate entities lies in the prophecies about the destruction of the two Babylons.

Rev 17:16 - John reveals that the apostate Babylonian church will be destroyed by the Antichrist's ten kings at the mid point of the seven year tribulation period.

Rev 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

On the other hand, the actual city of Babylon will be destroyed by God during the Great Day of the Lord (Isaiah 13)
using fire from the heavens just as He did in Sodom & Gomorrah. This annihilation of the city of Babylon will occur 1260 days after the Antichrist destroys the false church.

You really need to study your Bible better Peter.

Bob

David_james
Gold Member

Jesus loves you

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 05:47:34 AM »

And I thought I had hard feelings towards America.

Rev 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2009, 02:38:12 PM »

And I thought I had hard feelings towards America.

Grin  Christians aren't an endangered species here - at least yet. Trust me - there are a lot of things Christians don't like about what's going on in America. What responsibility we should bear is a matter of opinion.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Ephesians 3:14-19 NASB  14  For this reason I bow my knees before the Father,  15  from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name,  16  that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man,  17  so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love,  18  may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth,  19  and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the