Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:34:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Praising God Using His Word-1- Praise for God gives rest
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Praising God Using His Word-1- Praise for God gives rest  (Read 2359 times)
jeremiah7

Dr. Johnson Cherian MD. PhD.

View Profile WWW
« on: February 17, 2009, 06:58:53 AM »

1.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you say, "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest." (Based on Exodus 33:14)

2.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you say that I will be secure, that there is hope and that I will look about me and take my rest in safety. (Based on Job 11:18)

3.I thank you and praise you Jesus because my soul finds rest in you alone; my salvation comes from you. (Based on Psalm 62:1)

4.I thank you and praise you Jesus because my soul is at rest once more, for you have been good to me. (Based on Psalm 116:7)

5.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you say that we, your people, will live in peaceful dwelling places, in secure homes, in undisturbed places of rest. (Based on Isaiah 32:18)

6.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your word says that ‘like cattle that go down to the plain’, we will be given rest by the Spirit of the LORD.(Based on Isaiah 63:14)

7.I thank you and praise you Jesus because You, Our Redeemer are strong; LORD Almighty is your name. You will vigorously defend our cause so that you may bring rest to our land.(Based on Jeremiah 50:34)

8.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you say, “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. (Based on Matthew 11:28,29)

9.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your word says, “For anyone who enters God's rest also rests from his own work, just as God did from his.” (Based on Hebrews 4:10)

10.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you make me lie down in green pastures, you lead me beside quiet waters. (Based on Psalm 23:2)

11.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you are with me, you are mighty to save. you take great delight in me, you will quiet me with your love, you will rejoice over me with singing." (Based on Zephaniah 3:17)

12.I thank you and praise you Jesus because I lie down and sleep and I wake again, because you O Lord sustain me. (Based on Psalm 3:5)

13.I thank you and praise you Jesus because I can lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety. (Based on Psalm 5:Cool

14.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your word says that when I lie down, I will not be afraid; when I lie down, my sleep will be sweet.(Based on Proverbs 3:24)

All my literarture & art work are free for non-commercial use on webpages & blogs.
jeremiah7

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 05:52:11 AM »

Praise God Using His Word- 2-Praise God for his faithfulness

1.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you are the Rock, your works are perfect, and all your ways are just. You are a faithful God who does no wrong; you are upright and just. (Based on Deuteronomy 32: 7)

2.I thank you and praise you Jesus because to the faithful you show yourself faithful, to the blameless you show yourself blameless. (Based on 2 Samuel 22: 26)

3.I thank you and praise you Jesus because all your ways are loving and faithful to those who keep the demands of your covenant. (Based on Psalms 25: 10)

4.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your word is right and true; you are faithful in all you do. (Based on Psalms 33: 4)

5.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you love the just and will not forsake your faithful ones. They will be protected forever. (Based on Psalms 37: 28)

6.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your faithful love will be with me and through your name my horn will be exalted. (Based on Psalms 89: 24)

7.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you guard the lives of your faithful ones and deliver them from the hand of the wicked. (Based on Psalms 97: 10)

8.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your eyes are on the faithful in the land, that they may dwell with you. (Based on Psalms 101: 6)

9.I thank you and praise you Jesus because the works of your hands are faithful and just; your precepts are trustworthy. (Based on Psalms 111: 7)

10.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures through all generations. You are faithful to all your promises and loving toward all you have made (Based on Psalms 145: 13)

11.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you are the Maker of heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them, the LORD, who remains faithful forever. (Based on Psalms 146: 6)

12.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you guard the course of the just and protect the way of your faithful ones. (Based on Proverbs 2: Cool

13.I thank you and praise you Jesus because according to your word, a faithful man will be richly blessed. (Based on Proverbs 28: 20)

14.I thank you and praise you God because you who have called us into fellowship with your Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful. (Based on 1 Corinthians 1: 9)

15.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you are faithful, and you will strengthen and protect me from the evil one. (Based on 2 Thessalonians 3: 3)

16.I thank you and praise you Jesus because even though we are often faithless, you remain faithful, for you cannot disown yourself. (Based on 2 Timothy 2: 13)

17.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you were made like your brothers in every way, in order that you might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, and that you might make atonement for the sins of the people (Based on Hebrews 2: 17)

18.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you were faithful to the one who appointed you just as Moses was faithful in all God's house. (Based on Hebrews 3: 2)

19.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you are faithful as a son over God's house. And we are your house, if we hold on to our courage and the hope of which we boast. (Based on Hebrews 3: 6)

20.I thank you and praise you Jesus because if we confess our sins, you are faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. (Based on 1 John 1:9)

21.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you reward every man for his righteousness and faithfulness. (Based on 1 Samuel 26: 23)

22.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies (Based on Psalms36: 5)

23.I thank you and praise you Jesus because I do not hide your righteousness in my heart; I speak of your faithfulness and salvation. I do not conceal your love and your truth from the great assembly. (Based on Psalms 40: 10)

24.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you send from heaven and save me, rebuking those who hotly pursue me; you send your love and your faithfulness. (Based on Psalms 57: 3)

25.I thank you and praise you Jesus because great is your love, reaching to the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies. (Based on Psalms 57: 10)

26.I thank you and praise you Jesus because in you, love and faithfulness meet together; righteousness and peace kiss each other. (Based on Psalms 85: 10)

27.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you, O Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness. (Based on Psalms86: 15)

28.I thank you and praise you Jesus because the heavens praise your wonders, O LORD, your faithfulness too, in the assembly of the holy. (Based on Psalms89: 5)

29.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you are mighty, O LORD, and your faithfulness surrounds you. (Based on Psalms 89: Cool

30.I thank you and praise you Jesus because righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne; love and faithfulness go before you. (Based on Psalms 89: 14)

31.I thank you and praise you Jesus because will not take my love from me, nor will you ever betray your faithfulness. (Based on Psalms 89: 33)

32.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you will cover me with your feathers, and under your wings I will find refuge; your faithfulness will be my shield and rampart. (Based on Psalms 91: 4)

33.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you give me grace to proclaim your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night (Based on Psalms 92: 2)

34.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you have remembered your love and your faithfulness to the house of Israel; all the ends of the earth see the salvation of God. (Based on Psalms 98: 3)

35.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you are good and your love endures forever; your faithfulness continues through all generations. (Based on Psalms100: 5)

36.I thank you and praise you Jesus because great is your love, higher than the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies. (Based on Psalms 108: 4)

37.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your faithfulness continues through all generations; you established the earth, and it endures. (Based on Psalms119: 90)

38.I thank you and praise you Jesus because righteousness is your belt and faithfulness the sash around your waist. (Based on Isaiah 11: 5)

39.I thank you and praise you Jesus because in love a throne has been established; in faithfulness you sit on it, you who while judging seeks justice and speeds the cause of righteousness. (Based on Isaiah 16: 5)

40.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago. (Based on Isaiah 25: 1)

41.I thank you and praise you Jesus because a bruised reed you do not break, and a smoldering wick you do not snuff out. In faithfulness you bring forth justice; (Based on Isaiah 42: 3)

42.I thank you and praise you Jesus because in my faithfulness you reward me and make an everlasting covenant with me. (Based on Isaiah 61: Cool

43.I thank you and praise you Jesus that because of your great love we are not consumed, your compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. (Based on Lamentations 3: 22, 23)

All my literarture & art work are free for non-commercial use on webpages & blogs.
jeremiah7

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 07:03:04 AM »

Praise God Using His Word-3- Praise God for His protection

1.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you move about in my camp to protect me and to deliver my enemies to me. (Based on Deuteronomy 23:14)

2.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you answer me when I am in distress and your name protects me. (Based on Psalm 20:1)

3.I thank you and praise you Jesus because integrity and uprightness protect me and my hope is in you. (Based on Psalm 25:21)

4.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. (Based on Psalm 32:7)

5.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your love and your truth always protects me. (Based on Psalm 40:11)

6.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you protect me and preserve his life; you will bless me in the land and not surrender me to the desire of my foes. (Based on Psalm 41:2)

7.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you say that you will rescue me because I love you; You will protect me, for I acknowledges your name. (Based on Psalm 91:14)

8.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your Word says that you are faithful, and you will strengthen and protect me from the evil one.” (Based on 2 Thessalonians 3:3)

jeremiah7

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2009, 09:11:38 PM »

Praise God Using His Word- Praise God For His Word

1.I thank you and praise you Jesus because man does not live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of the LORD.  (Based on Deuteronomy 8: 3)

2.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your word is very near me; it is in my mouth and in my heart.  (Based on Deuteronomy 30: 14)

3.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your way is perfect; your word is flawless. You are a shield for all who take refuge in you.  (Based on 2 Samuel 22: 31)

4.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your word is right and true; you are faithful in all you do.  (Based on Psalms 33: 4)

5.I thank you and praise you Jesus because by your word the heavens were made, the starry host by the breath of your mouth. (Based on Psalms 33: 6)

6.I thank you and praise you Jesus because the angels, your mighty ones do you’re bidding and obey your word. (Based on Psalms 103: 20)

7.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you remember your covenant forever, the word you commanded, for a thousand generations. (Based on Psalms 105: Cool

8.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you send forth your word and heal us; you rescue us from the grave.  (Based on Psalms 107: 20)

9.I thank you and praise you Jesus because one can keep his way pure by living according to your word. (Based on Psalms 119: 9)

10.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you preserve my life according to your word.  (Based on Psalms 119: 25)

11.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your word, O LORD, is eternal; it stands firm in the heavens.  (Based on Psalms 119: 89)

12.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.  (Based on Psalms 119: 105)

13.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word.  (Based on Psalms 119: 114)

14.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you direct my footsteps according to your word so that no sin can rule over me.  (Based on Psalms 119: 133)

15.I thank you and praise you Jesus for your love and your faithfulness, you have exalted above all things your name and your word.  (Based on Psalms 138: 2)

16.I thank you and praise you Jesus because the morning brings me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. (Based on Psalms 143: Cool

17.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you send your command to the earth; your word runs swiftly.  (Based on Psalms 147: 15)

18.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your word is flawless; you are a shield to those who take refuge in you.  (Based on Proverbs 30: 5)

19.I thank you and praise you Jesus because the grass withers and the flowers fall, but your word O Lord stands forever."  (Based on Isaiah 40: Cool

20.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your word that goes out from your mouth does not return to you empty, but accomplishes what you desire and achieves the purpose for which you sent it.  (Based on Isaiah 55: 11)

21.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your word is like fire and like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces. (Based on Jeremiah 23: 29)

22.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you confirm your word that is preached by the signs and wonders. (Based on Mark 16: 20)

23.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you say,” Blessed are those who hear the word of God and obey it."  (Based on Luke 11: 28)

24.I thank you and praise you Jesus because in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  (Based on John 1: 1)

25.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you are the Word who became flesh and made your dwelling among men. (Based on John 1: 14)

26.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you said, "I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.  (Based on John 5: 24)

27.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you said that if anyone keeps your word, he would never see death.  (Based on John 8: 51)

28.I thank you and praise you Jesus because faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ.  (Based on Romans 10: 17)

29.I thank you and praise you Jesus because by the gospel I am saved, if I hold firmly to the word that was preached to me.  (Based on 1 Corinthians 15: 2)

30.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you make me holy, cleansing me by the washing with water through the word.  (Based on Ephesians 5: 26)

31.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you make your word dwell in us richly as we teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as we sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in our hearts to God.  (Based on Colossians 3: 16)

32.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you are the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by your powerful word. After you had provided purification for sins, you sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.  (Based on Hebrews 1: 3)

33.I thank you and praise you Jesus because the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. (Based on Hebrews 4: 12)

34.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you chose to give us birth through the word of truth that we might be a kind of first fruits of all you created.  (Based on James 1: 18)

35.I thank you and praise you Jesus because we have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.  (Based on 1 Peter 1: 23)

36.I thank you and praise you Jesus because if anyone obeys your word, God's love is truly made complete in him. (Based on 1 John 2: 5)

37.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you have placed before me an open door that no one can shut. You know that I have little strength, yet I have kept your word and have not denied your name.  (Based on Revelation 3: Cool

38.I thank you and praise you Jesus because I overcome satan by your blood and by the word of my testimony. (Based on Revelation 12: 11)

39.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you are dressed in a robe dipped in blood; your name is the Word of God.  (Based on Revelation 19: 13)

40.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your words are flawless, like silver refined in a furnace of clay, purified seven times. (Based on Psalms 12: 6)

41.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your words are very sweet to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth.  (Based on Psalms 119: 103)

42.I thank you and praise you Jesus because the unfolding of your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple.  (Based on Psalms 119: 130)

43.I thank you and praise you Jesus because all your words are true; all your righteous laws are eternal.  (Based on Psalms 119: 160)

44.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your Spirit, who is on me, and your words that you have put in my mouth will not depart from my mouth, or from the mouths of my children. (Based on Isaiah 59: 21)

45.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you have put you words in my mouth.  (Based on Jeremiah 1: 9)

46.I thank you and praise you Jesus because heaven and earth will pass away, but your words will never pass away. (Based on Matthew 24: 35)

47.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you will give me words and wisdom that none of my adversaries will be able to resist or contradict.  (Based on Luke 21: 15)

48.I thank you and praise you Jesus because the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God gives the Spirit without limit. (Based on John 3: 34)

49.I thank you and praise you Jesus because the Holy Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words you have spoken to us are spirit and they are life.  (Based on John 6: 63)

50.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you have the words of eternal life.  (Based on John 6:68)

51.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you said,” If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you.”  (Based on John 15: 7)

52.I thank you and praise you Jesus because the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express.  (Based on Romans 8: 26)

53.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your word says,” Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it.  (Based on Revelation 1: 3)

54.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you are the first and the Last, who died and came to life again.  (Based on Revelation 2: Cool

55.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your word says,” Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book." (Based on Revelation 22: 7)

jeremiah7

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2009, 10:12:38 PM »

Praise God Using His Word- 5- Praise God for his Mercy

1.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you are a merciful God; you will not abandon or destroy me. (Deuteronomy 4: 31)

2.I thank you and praise you Jesus because in your great mercy you did not put an end to your people or abandon them, for you are a gracious and merciful God. (Nehemiah 9: 31)

3.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you were merciful; you forgave the iniquities of your people and did not destroy them. Time after time you restrained your anger and did not stir up your full wrath. (Psalms 78: 38)

4.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you are merciful and forgiving. (Daniel 9: 9)

5.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you say, “Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. (Matthew 5: 7)

6.I thank you and praise you Jesus because by your great mercy, I can come into your house and in reverence bow down toward your holy temple. (Psalms 5: 7)

7.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you have heard my cry for mercy; you accept my prayer (Psalms 6: 9)

8.I thank you and praise you Jesus because in all our distress you too are distressed, and the angel of your presence saves us. In your love and mercy you redeem us; you lift us up and carry us all our days. (Isaiah 63: 9)

9.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you only can pardons sin and forgive the transgression of the remnant of his inheritance. You do not stay angry forever but delight to show mercy. (Micah 7: 18)

10.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you say, “Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.”(Matthew 5: 7)

11.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your mercy extends to those who fear you, from generation to generation. (Luke 1: 50)

12.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of your mercy. You saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit. (Titus 3: 5)

13.I thank you and praise you Jesus because I can approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that I receive mercy and find grace to help me in my time of need. (Hebrews 4: 16)

14.I thank you and praise you Jesus because the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere ( James 3 : 17 )

15.I thank you and praise you Jesus because in your great mercy you have given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. (1 Peter 1: 3)

16.I thank you and praise you Jesus because once we were not a people, but now we are the people of God; once we had not received mercy, but now we have received mercy. (1 Peter 2: 10)

jeremiah7

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2009, 11:24:00 PM »

Praise God Using His Word-6- Praise God for His Grace

1.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your Word says that, “You are the most excellent of men and your lips have been anointed with grace, since God has blessed you forever.” (Based on Psalm 45:2)

2.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you mock proud mockers but give grace to the humble. (Based on Proverbs 3:34)

3.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you wisdom will set a garland of grace on my head and present me with a crown of splendor." (Based on Proverbs 4:9)

4.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your Word says regarding you that, “The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. (Based on John 1:14)

5.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your Word says that,” From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.” (Based on John 1:16)

6.I thank you and praise you Jesus because grace and truth came into the world through you. (Based on John 1:17)

7.I thank you and praise you Jesus because it is through your grace that we are saved. (Based on Acts 15:11)

8.I thank you and praise you Jesus because I am justified freely by your grace by the redemption that came through you. (Based on Romans 3:24)

9.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your Word says,” But the gift is not like the trespass. For if the many died by the trespass of the one man, how much more did God's grace and the gift that came by the grace of the one man, Jesus Christ, overflow to the many.” (Based on Romans 5:15)

10.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your Word says, “For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive God's abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ. (Based on Romans 5:17)

11.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your Word says that sin shall not be my master, because I am not under law, but under grace. (Based on Romans 6:14)

12.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your Word says that at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace. (Based on Romans 11:5)

13.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your Word says, “For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich.” (Based on 2 Corinthians 8:9)

14.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your Word says, “And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.” (Based on 2 Corinthians 9:Cool

15.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you say that your grace is sufficient for me, for your power is made perfect in weakness." (Based on 2 Corinthians 12:9)

16.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your Word says that in you we have redemption through your blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace (Based on Ephesians 1:7)

17.I thank you and praise you Jesus because God made us alive with you even when we were dead in transgressions, it is by grace Ihave been saved. (Based on Ephesians 2:5)

18.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your Word says, “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God.” (Based on Ephesians 2:Cool

19.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your Word says that to each one of us grace has been given as you apportioned it. (Based on Ephesians 4:7)

20.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your Word says, “Grace to all who love our Lord Jesus Christ with an undying love.” (Based on Ephesians 6:24)

21.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your Word says, “For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men.” (Based on Titus 2:11)

22.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you were made a little lower than the angels, now crowned with glory and honor because you suffered death, so that by the grace of God you might taste death for everyone. (Based on Hebrews 2:9)

23.I thank you and praise you Jesus because we can approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need. (Based on Hebrews 4:16)

jeremiah7

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2009, 10:35:22 PM »

Praise God Using His Word-7- Praise God for giving Joy

1.I thank you and praise you Jesus because splendor and majesty are before you, strength and joy in your dwelling place. (Based on 1 Chronicles 16:27)

2.I thank you and praise you Jesus because the joy of the LORD is our strength." (Based on Nehemiah 8:10)

3.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you will yet fill our mouth with laughter and our lips with shouts of joy. (Based on Job 8:21)

4.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you have filled my heart with greater joy than when their grain and new wine abound. (Based on Psalm 4:7)

5.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your word says, “But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them that those who love your name may rejoice in you. (Based on Psalm 5:11)

6.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. (Based on Psalm 16:11)

7.I thank you and praise you Jesus because we can shout for joy when you are victorious and can lift up our banners in the name of our God. (Based on Psalm 20:5)

8.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you are my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in you, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to you in song. (Based on Psalm 28:7)

9.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy. (Based on Psalm 30:11)

10.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you love righteousness and hate wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy. (Based on Psalm 45:7)

11.I thank you and praise you Jesus that when anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul. (Based on Psalm 94:19)

12.I thank you and praise you Jesus because light is shed upon the righteous and joy on the upright in heart. (Based on Psalm 97:11)

13.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you brought out your people with rejoicing, your chosen ones with shouts of joy. (Based on Psalm 105:43)

14.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you have done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. (Based on Psalm 126:3)

15.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your word says, “Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy. He who goes out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with him. (Based on Psalm126:5, 6)

16.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you say, “Instead of their shame my people will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace they will rejoice in their inheritance; and so they will inherit a double portion in their land, and everlasting joy will be theirs.” (Based on Isaiah 61:7)

17.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you will give me comfort and joy instead of sorrow. (Based on Jeremiah 31:13)

18.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you say, “Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete. (Based on John 16:24)

19.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you have made known to me the paths of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence. (Based on Acts 2:28)

20.I thank you and praise you Jesus because the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. (Based on Romans 14:17)

21.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your word says, “But may the righteous be glad and rejoice before God; may they be happy and joyful. (Based on Psalm 68:3)

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the