Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:16:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  Questions, help, suggestions, and bug reports (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Can this be so?? Remembering helps!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Can this be so?? Remembering helps!!  (Read 4586 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« on: August 05, 2008, 12:47:07 AM »

Can this be so??  Remembering helps!!

I STRONGLY URGE each one of you to read this!! 

A lot of Americans have become so insulated from reality that they imagine that America can suffer defeat without any inconvenience to themselves.

Pause a moment, reflect back.   
These events are actual events from history. 

They really happened!!

Do you remember??

1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40.

2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

8. In 1988 , Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take down the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers.  Thousands of people were killed by muslim male extremists between the of 17 and 40.

12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by-- you guessed it-- muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

No, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you?  So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people...

Absolutely No Profiling!!

They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winner and former Governor Joe Foss,  but leave muslim males between the ages 17 and 40 alone lest they be guilty of profiling.

According to The Book of Revelations:

The Anti-Christ will be a man, of MUSLIM descent , who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, he will destroy everything.

And Now:
For the award winning 
Act of Stupidity 

Of all times the People of America want to elect, to the most Powerful position on the face of the Planet --
The Presidency of the United states of America

Have the American People completely lost their Minds, or just their Power of Reason. Huh

I'm sorry but I refuse to take a chance on the 'unknown' candidate Obama...

As the writer of the award winning story 'Forrest Gump' so aptly put it,

'Stupid 
Is
As 
Stupid Does.'

Note: I am not saying Obama-nation is muslim but........................ his actions speak louder then words.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 11:22:45 AM »

I have yet to find any scripture that even hints that The Antichrist will be of muslim descent. Many times people have tried to place a person of certain genealogical lines as being The Antichrist. There have been guesses that have placed this person as being a Gentile, more specifically a Roman from the revived Roman Empire and then of Jewish descent because it is the only way that the Jews will accept him.

However these have all been guesses based on interpretation of scripture that is not very definitive and needs a lot read into it.

In recent years we have heard that The Antichrist was Tony Blair, President Bush, Arafat, and many others.

Is Obama The Antichrist? Only time will tell for sure but I am positive that if not he is definitely trying to set the stage for The Antichrist to enter in just as many others are currently doing. Included in this are many of our politicians such as Pelosi and Reid along with the EU and the entire UN.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 12:35:24 PM »

I have to agree with PR.  I don't think Obama is the Antichrist as much as he desires to be The World Leader.  He is just Satan's pawn, as is Pelosi (whom I found too irresistible to not write again last night and ask her what in the world she thought she was doing taking a vacation.  I will admit to you that it was not a very Christlike email although I did refrain from cuss words and name calling.  Grin

Who ever it is will have to appeal to all religions in order to make them one and while he has fooled a lot of people, he hasn't fooled enough.
For all we know the Antichrist is still in his mama's back yard pulling wings off of insects and torturing little animals.  I hope not.  I personally hope he much closer than that so that we can all go home that much sooner.

Obama is however a antichrist and will prove it to Christians if he is elected.

Let us fight the good fight!
HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 12:43:11 PM »

PS.  I did find DW's historical facts of muslim havoc interesting though as I didn't realize all that.  The first time I ever heard of muslims was as a child when Casious Clay converted and changed his name.  And I really don't remember knowing anything else.
However, with all these facts it is amazing that the people and government are ignoring the danger of them and giving them so much freedom at the expense of the American people's freedom.

Let us fight the good fight!
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 01:53:25 PM »

Actually the list that Brother Bob gave is a drop in the bucket compared to the many actual occurrences that has taken place and some of them even prior to that of Robert Kennedy. It can be seen even prior to Malcolm X and his group in the early 1960's. There were lawsuits and violence initiated by muslims in the U.S. as early as 1935 and muslims joining in with Hitler during WW2.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the