Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:55:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Is the United States of America in prophecy?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Is the United States of America in prophecy?  (Read 4240 times)
InHimITrust

Jesus is Lord

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2004, 04:46:32 PM »

Re Radio-active dust.

Yes America will, along with Britain be taken into captivity.  All their cities will be destroyed

Where the heck do you see this at in the bible? It was the jews in  Jerusalem in 70ad that was taken captive by the roman army and scattered thruout the world. What do you think revelation is about in the first place?
     What "holy city" resided back during that time? It is a jewish city being destroyed in revelation, not the world.

Ezekiel 4:4 " Lie also on your left side, and lay the iniquity of the house of Israel(10 tribes) upon it. [According] to the number of the days that you lie on it, you shall bear their iniquity. 5 "For I have laid on you the years of their iniquity, according to the number of the days, 390 days; so you shall bear the iniquity of the house of Israel. 6 "And when you have completed them, lie again on your right side; then you shall bear the iniquity of the house of Judah(2 tribes) forty days. I have laid on you a day for each year. 7 "Therefore you shall set your face toward the siege of Jerusalem; your arm [shall be] uncovered, and you shall prophesy against it. 8 "And surely I will restrain you so that you cannot turn from one side to another till you have ended the days of your siege.
IF YOU ADD 40YRS TO THE ANNOTING OF the "Messiah" AT AGE 30, THAT WOULD BE 70AD(2TRIBES OF JUDAH/BEAST OUT OF THE EARTH?)
IF YOU ADD 390 YRS TO "Messiah" AT AGE 30 THAT WOULD BE 420AD (10 TRIBES OF ISRAEL/BEAST OUT OF THE SEA?).
The West Roman Empire grew steadily weaker. The Vandals, Visigoths, and other Germanic peoples invaded Spain, Gaul, and northern Africa. In 410 AD the Visigoths looted Rome. The fall of the empire is often dated 476. That year, the Germanic chieftain Odoacer forced Romulus Augustulus, the last ruler of the empire, from the throne. Germanic chiefs had already begun to carve up the empire into several kingdoms. The East Roman Empire survived as the Byzantine Empire until 1453, when the Turks captured Constantinople.

Ezekiel 5:8 "therefore thus says the Lord GOD: 'Indeed I, even I, [am] against you and will execute judgments in your midst in the sight of the nations. 9 'And I will do among you what I have never done, and the like of which I will never do again, because of all your abominations. 12 'One-third of you shall die of the pestilence, and be consumed with famine in your midst; and one-third shall fall by the sword all around you; and I will scatter another third to all the winds, and I will draw out a sword after them. 13 ' Thus shall My anger be spent, and I will cause My fury to rest upon them, and I will be avenged; and they shall know that I, the LORD, have spoken [it] in My zeal, when I have spent My fury upon them.

Galatian 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
Romans 13:10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love [is] the fulfillment of the law.
Aiki Storm

I'm anything but a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2004, 12:09:27 PM »

I think we, as a nation, will be destroyed pyhsically or economically so that we will be easily subdued.  Today it is not that far-fetched at all.  All nations will have a part in attacking Jerusalem.  All available nations anyway.  

Blessed are you when men hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the