Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 07:41:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286958 Posts in 27571 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Politics and Political Issues (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Obama
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 97 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Obama  (Read 171703 times)
HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: July 21, 2008, 02:03:17 PM »

All I can say is two things:

1) GOD, please help us and strengthen us to do your will until the last moment.

2) LORD, please come quickly. Your children are ready to come HOME.

Note: My Christian quote program is random and currently contains about 1,000 various quotes. Look below and see what came up.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Favorite Bible Quotes 437 - Revelation 3:11 Behold, I come quickly:
hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Very cool, appropriate and encouraging that this is the verse that came up Brother Tom!
Obama: I’ll Be President For ‘The Next 8 to 10 Years’?

Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama, the reputed “Constitutional scholar,” just today said on CBS’s Face the Nation that he went to Iraq to talk to important leader that he expects to be “dealing with over the next eight to 10 years.” So, does this “Constitutional scholar” not realize that there is this little thing called the 22nd Amendment that holds a president to only two, four year terms? Um, that would be a grand total of only 8 years, Barack, not 8 to 10. Of course, the big question is, will we see this idiot gaffe race through the MSM as it would if a Republican had said it?

At the very least ABC’s Jake Tapper, one of the best political reporters in the biz, sure noticed. Tapper has a blog entry on his “Political Punch” blog all about it with an amusing side note about time travel added in just for fun.

Today on CBS’s Face the Nation, Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., in Afghanistan, told the paparazzi-pursued correspondent Lara Logan that “the objective of this trip was to have substantive discussions with people like President Karzai or Prime Minister Maliki or President Sarkozy or others who I expect to be dealing with over the next eight to 10 years.

Lastly, we have yet one more example of this man’s arrogance. He is beginning to carry on foreign policy before he even gets elected!

“And it’s important for me to have a relationship with them early, that I start listening to them now, getting a sense of what their interests and concerns are.”

You see, Barack, that is a president’s job! Have you been elected yet?

Don't ya all get a rope to hang me yet for what I'm about to say, but it wouldn't surprise me a bit if Obamanation (DW's phrase) is elected to office.  For one, God has a plan in these end times and it could very well be that He will use this evil-piece- of- wasted- space (this is my term for people that I don't like; sorry) for His purpose in bringing the End about.  Also, look how blind Obama's followers are!  It's unbelieveable!  He keeps spouting lies and garbage and they just don't hear it!  This has never happened before on this kind of scale!. I believe that God has blinded their eyes and deafened their ears for this very purpose.  And as I've mentioned before, I'm amazed and appalled at some of the Christians that I know and work with, that are "for" this guy!!  My chin is so bruised from it hitting the floor!  But how else can you explain it?

Let us fight the good fight!
HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: July 21, 2008, 02:09:25 PM »

One more thing: If Obama keeps kissing enough U.N. fanny, and the one world government comes into play during Obama's term, who's to say that he won't at least be the acting governer over of the United States for life, just as Herod was?

Praise God that we won't be here to witness this evil.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: July 21, 2008, 02:34:15 PM »

You could be very correct about Obamanation ( a name echoed throughout the internet, there's even a web site by that name).

Praise God that we won't be here to witness this evil.

I pray that you are right on that.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: July 21, 2008, 11:07:55 PM »

Anybody else seen Obama's symbol? The American Flag was removed off the tail fin of his jet and replaced by his symbol.

A lot of people are contemplating on the symbolism of the various things in this symbol. I've heard of everything from the rising sun over an American Flag to a highway and some even very ridiculous. The rising sun was the symbol on the flag of Japan. A symbol that stood for a new nation rising.

However this symbol doesn't look like a sun to me. Japans rising sun was red. Most sun's are depicted as yellow. Obama's symbol is white which is more like a moon. Hmmm ... moon ... rising ... bad ...

Creedence Clearwater Revival: Bad Moon Rising

I see the bad moon arising.
I see trouble on the way.
I see earthquakes and lightnin.
I see bad times today.

Chorus:
Dont go around tonight,
Well, its bound to take your life,
Theres a bad moon on the rise.

I hear hurricanes ablowing.
I know the end is coming soon.
I fear rivers over flowing.
I hear the voice of rage and ruin.

Chorus
All right!

Hope you got your things together.
Hope you are quite prepared to die.
Looks like were in for nasty weather.
One eye is taken for an eye.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: July 22, 2008, 12:12:24 AM »

Anybody else seen Obama's symbol? The American Flag was removed off the tail fin of his jet and replaced by his symbol.

A lot of people are contemplating on the symbolism of the various things in this symbol. I've heard of everything from the rising sun over an American Flag to a highway and some even very ridiculous. The rising sun was the symbol on the flag of Japan. A symbol that stood for a new nation rising.

However this symbol doesn't look like a sun to me. Japans rising sun was red. Most sun's are depicted as yellow. Obama's symbol is white which is more like a moon. Hmmm ... moon ... rising ... bad ...

Creedence Clearwater Revival: Bad Moon Rising

I see the bad moon arising.
I see trouble on the way.
I see earthquakes and lightnin.
I see bad times today.

Chorus:
Dont go around tonight,
Well, its bound to take your life,
Theres a bad moon on the rise.

I hear hurricanes ablowing.
I know the end is coming soon.
I fear rivers over flowing.
I hear the voice of rage and ruin.

Chorus
All right!

Hope you got your things together.
Hope you are quite prepared to die.
Looks like were in for nasty weather.
One eye is taken for an eye.

How apropos.  Cry

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: July 22, 2008, 12:34:03 AM »

How apropos.  Cry

Sorry about that. I couldn't resist posting the association that I saw in it.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: July 22, 2008, 12:36:11 PM »

Obama campaign hires Muslim liaison

Obama's campaign has created a Muslim liaison, according to two sources familiar with the move.

The sources said the job was likely to be filled by Haim Nawas, a Jordanian-American who filled a similar role for the campaign of General Wesley Clark in 2004.

The job is complicated by the fact that Obama has been forced repeatedly to deny that he is Muslim, a situation that grates on some Muslim-Americans.

Nawas wrote in 2005 that the Bush Administration should take a more nuanced approach to public diplomacy directed at Muslim women.

"We need to recognise that the social structure in the Muslim world is very different from America's," she wrote. "American women need to understand that what is best for them is not necessarily what is best for Muslim women. Advocacy of women’s rights in the Muslim world must show sensitivity to local political realities."

The creation of the position comes as Obama builds out a more traditional, constituency-based campaign structure than he had in the primary.

Neither Nawas or the campaign immediately responded to questions about the hire.

UPDATE: An Obama aide confirmed that the job had been created, but said the campaign had not made a final decision on who would fill it.

HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: July 23, 2008, 04:37:04 AM »

Sorry about that. I couldn't resist posting the association that I saw in it.

Oh Contraire...I thought it was perfect!

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: July 23, 2008, 05:23:21 AM »

Hello Pastor Roger,

Brother, I couldn't get this graphic out of my mind and thought it linked to something. Maybe it does, and maybe this is it below:

Topic: Flight 93 memorial: 'Giant mosque'  (Read 1417 times)
http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?topic=8664.0

The second link below is the actual graphic that this might apply to. It does look fairly close and would fit other thoughts perfectly. Take a look and see what you think.

Topic: Flight 93 memorial: 'Giant mosque'  Reply 14
http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?topic=8664.msg230239#msg230239

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: July 23, 2008, 10:08:55 AM »

That is quite a resemblance and even goes right along with my thoughts. I wasn't thinking of the 9/11 memorial itself but rather the relationship of the moon to islam and it's current agenda of rising up over America.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: July 23, 2008, 05:55:17 PM »

That is quite a resemblance and even goes right along with my thoughts. I wasn't thinking of the 9/11 memorial itself but rather the relationship of the moon to islam and it's current agenda of rising up over America.

Brother, something like you stated wouldn't surprise me at all. In fact, I would be surprised if it related to something good and patriotic. Sooner or later, someone will ask him to explain it, and I doubt we'll ever get the straight answer. If you think about this, why would anyone running for President start displaying an unknown symbol? It doesn't make much sense, so what's new?

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: July 23, 2008, 06:10:36 PM »

If you think about this, why would anyone running for President start displaying an unknown symbol?

To institute the change that he is constantly talking about but has never explained.

It doesn't make much sense, so what's new?

You're right it is nothing new.

This situation reminds me of many ruthless dictators we have seen throughout history that claimed to be Christian and then once in power turned out to be anything but Christian. (Hitler, Sadaam, ... )

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: July 24, 2008, 03:08:50 PM »

Obama camp plasters
posters at Western Wall
Advertises Democrat candidate's website,
official slogan at Judaism's holiest site

Sen. Barack Obama's campaign plastered the entrance to the Western Wall – the holiest site in Judaism – with official campaign posters, WND has learned.

Jerusalem Police spokesman Mickey Rosenfeld confirmed to WND posters that adorned police barricades erected at the Western Wall plaza for Obama's visit were distributed by the presidential candidate's campaign.

"These posters were his campaign and not the doing of the police," said Rosenfeld, whose police department coordinated security and provided protection for Obama's visit today to the holy site.

Asked if it was traditional practice for politicians visiting the Western Wall to bring along posters or campaign materials, Rosenfeld replied, "No."

Obama campaign posters can be seen in media footage of the Illinois senator's early morning surprise visit to the Western Wall.

His visit reportedly was not on the official campaign schedule.

The posters display Obama's name in Hebrew. One poster erected on the main police barricade used by Obama to enter the holy site boasts the official red, white and blue campaign "O" symbol and advertises the candidate's campaign's website.

A second poster also displays Obama's name in Hebrew and contains an image of Israeli and American flags.

Reuters posted images of the Obama campaign posters showing a handful of people waiting behind the police barricades.

Reuters images had the following caption:

"Supporters of U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Senator Barack Obama (D-IL) stand behind banners printed with his name in Hebrew as they wait for his arrival at the Western wall."

The caption implied supporters brought along the pro-Obama material.

But an eyewitness speaking to WND tells a different story.

"The kids waiting for Obama may not even be Obama supporters. No one knew Obama was coming in advance. We saw the police barricades erected. We saw Obama's face on the posters, and some police said Obama was on his way. So a few people gathered by the barricades and waited for Obama," said the witness.

Obama's media relations department in the U.S. did not reply to a WND phone call request for comment.

Obama arrived at about 5 a.m. Jerusalem time. He wore a Jewish skullcap and placed a prayer in the wall he said had written. He bowed his head while a rabbi read a psalm calling for peace in the holy city.

According to media accounts, one worshipper repeatedly heckled Obama, chanting: "Obama, Jerusalem is not for sale" and "Jerusalem is our land."

After his brief visit to the holy site, Obama headed for Berlin, where he met with German leaders, including Chancellor Angela Merkel and Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier. He also delivered a major policy speech in front of Tiergarten Park's Victory Column, a 19th century structure in Berlin capped by a gilded angel.

Brother Jerry
Global Moderator
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #358 on: July 24, 2008, 05:33:31 PM »

This off of Drudge

Addressing more than 200,000 elated Europeans massed in Berlin at twilight, presumptive Democratic nominee Barack Obama  promised Thursday that he would work to unite Christians, Muslims and Jews in a safer, more united world.

Wow...he is so brazen to even state.....er I mean is this man so ignorant as to not realize the theological implications of that sort of concept?

Sincerely
Brother Jerry

------
I am like most fathers.  I, like most, want more for my children than I have.

I am unlike most fathers.  What I would like my children to have more of is crowns to lay at Jesus feet.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: July 24, 2008, 09:26:59 PM »

From the many other statements that he has given it is clear that he either doesn't know scripture or he considers it completely false. Either way no he doesn't know the implications to that statement. Do we hear the coming of the beast?

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 97 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the