Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 10:50:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286958 Posts in 27571 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Politics and Political Issues (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Obama
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 97 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Obama  (Read 171264 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1335 on: January 05, 2010, 10:06:25 PM »

Israeli rabbis to Obama: Time for a biblical approach
January 01, 2010

RCP Director Rabbi Avraham Levin was quoted by Israel National News as explaining to the ambassador that "the past 17 years have proven without a shadow of a doubt that every square inch ceded by Israel to the Palestinians was transformed into a platform of hatred and terrorism."

Levin noted that the land-for-peace formula had now proved to be wrong on at least three different levels:

1. It goes against God's Word;
2. It only produces more bloodshed by encouraging Muslim terror;
3. It harms American interests in the region by emboldening those forces most opposed to democracy.

Rabbi Shalom Gold of Jerusalem told the ambassador about an aspect of the conflict often ignored by the international media: the constant anxiety and suffering of Israeli Jews.

"From the day that we started conceding and withdrawing we did not have one day of rest and peace," said Rabbi Gold. "Why should our enemies want to make peace with us when they see that with terrorism they get what they want? ...Is the triumph of Arab terror one of American interests?"

Rabbi Dov Lior of Hebron concluded by reminding the Americans that their current and continued success as a world power is closely tied to the way they relate to Israel.

"God gave the US the power and influence to affect the rest of the world and supporting Israel is the key to America's success," said Rabbi Lior.

Cunningham responded that Palestinian concerns and desires must also be taken into consideration, but the rabbis noted that the situation only started getting bad when Israel and the world started focusing on Palestinian considerations.

Instead, the rabbis urged, the US should scrap the land-for-peace failure and try the approach outlined in the Bible.

Israeli rabbis to Obama: Time for a biblical approach

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: January 06, 2010, 07:15:46 PM »

The No Bull Newsletter

Who's Really Running the Show?

I have been having a nagging intuition lately that something is not Quite right about Barack Obama.  I am not suggesting there is Something wrong with the man, per se.  Nor am I talking about the crazy, Even dangerous, policies coming out of the White House.

No, lately, I have been wondering if Barack Obama is, in fact, the Person who is actually functioning as President of the United States [POTUS] .

I mean, there's no doubt that he fills the position of POTUS, but is he Really the one in command?  The man actually seems lost at times.  He Seems to be reacting to ideas about which he does not really have a Clue.  He has left the writing of this health care bill to Nancy Pelosi's House of Representatives and she, in turn, has farmed the Writing out to several fairly radical community action groups.

When questioned about health care, he seems not to know or understand The details and even with his silver-tongue seems unable to demonstrate Any leadership on the issue.

With respect to Afghanistan and the rest of our foreign policy, he seems Equally lost.  Especially when it comes to dealing with other world Leaders.  He makes beautiful speeches but seems to be unable to cut Deals which benefit the nation.  He seems to be acting as a pawn of much More clever world leaders.

The more I watch the man, the more I see a person who appears to be the "face" of some other entity or group.  He seems like a "front man." And It is becoming clear that his strings are being pulled by someone else. He does not appear to be the man in command of the ship of state.  At Least, he is not in the driver's seat.

You might recall that people said about Bush that he was a front man for The neo-cons and that it was really Dick Cheney that was running the Show.  It turns out that Dick Cheney was not as influential in Bush's Second term as many thought but, perhaps it is true that the neo-cons, Whoever they may be, were pulling some of Bush's strings.

On the other hand, with Obama, it does not appear that there is anyone Who is visible to we the people, or the media, who is pulling the Strings.  If they are there, they are not in elected positions as Cheney Was.  They are better hidden than that.

We know that Obama has been, and remains, surrounded by life-long Radicals,  professed communists and anti-capitalists, some of whom he Has even appointed as czars in his administration.  Thirty six czars, to Date.

But is it Obama who is picking the czars, or is it the czars who are Running the show and propping up Obama as their front man?

I know all this may sound crazy but, really, when you look at the man Without the idolatry and media worship, does he really look like he Knows what he is doing?  Does he seem to have a direction?  Firm Convictions?  Something he deeply believes in?  The more he talks now, The more his words seem empty of content.  Platitudes about America and The American people which, when he says them, simply do not ring true. They are words being mouthed but not believed by him.

Okay, so maybe he is really clever, is firmly moving the ship to the Left while mouthing the words of a centrist. But I don't think so.

What I used to think was that he was a really slick conman who was Making us watch his left hand while he was manipulating us with his Right.  But, now I don't think that so much.  I think the man is more Plastic than real.  Now I begin to see him as the "Great and Powerful Oz":  a fearsome presence who is being manipulated by men behind the Curtain.  And while Obama does not have strong convictions, the men Behind the curtain do.  And they are moving this country down a Dangerous path.  All the while, we are being distracted by Obama and What he says and does.

Okay, maybe I am simply a mildly paranoid conspiracy theorist.  Why, you Might ask, have Obama up there?  Why not have one of the actual people Behind the curtain run for President.  Well, being a paranoid conspiracy Theorist, I can come up with an answer to that question.

Those other people behind the curtain have backgrounds that are so radical that they would never have made it past the first few days of a campaign.  Additionally, they are life-long community organizers and they know what kind of face can be effective if you wish to radically change the nation.

First, you need a black man to gain the support of the vast black minority.

Second, you need a pale skinned black man so as not to be too much of a threat to white Americans.  For the same reasons, you need a mixed race man who allies himself with the poor and down-trodden.

And you need someone who speaks well enough to co-opt the language of the right and appear to be a uniter, not a divider.  Someone who sees, or at least can articulate,  both sides of an issue..  This is the kind of man you would pick to be your front man so that while you move things drastically and dramatically left, the vast majority of Americans will not believe that was the intention of the moderate appearing front man.

Yes, Obama was a community organizer.  Yes, he could be clever enough to have all this be his idea.  But he really wasn't a community organizer for that long.  And when he was, he didn't do anything truly radical.

It was more a time during which he was being trained than a time when he was driven by a personal sense of commitment to anything in particular.

There are people who are now in his government who have been community organizers and radical left wing activists for 20-30 years.  These people have deeply ingrained commitments to changing the system and have been actively trying to do so for all that time.  Obama is not one of them.

In my view, Obama has been trained and used as a puppet by others for a long time.  His successes seem to have come too easily, as if they have been orchestrated.  His life appears to have been pre-planned.

I mean, Harvard Law Review without publishing a single paper of note. That is unusual.

A community organizer for a short time.

A State legislator for a short time.

A  freshman US Senator. (143 days)

A convention key-note speaker.

And then POTUS.  How does that happen?  A person with zero governmental administrative experience is running the entire government of the United States ...

How do 1100 page documents get developed and put out in such short order?

Who is writing all these proposals?

Does it not seem that something is just not quite right here?

Forget about the specifics of the policies for the moment.  Have you ever seen this level of activity in the first few months of any other administration in your lifetime?

Does Obama seem like the kind of person that could manage this level of activity in so short a time?

Too much does not make sense here.

So, slowly but surely, I am becoming convinced that it is not Barack Obama who is running the show.  The White House has been captured by a group of people who are using Barack Obama as their front man.  He is nothing but an articulate but empty suit.  We have to start looking behind the curtains to find out who is really controlling the "great and powerful Obama."

Something to think about...

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: January 06, 2010, 10:15:37 PM »

This is something that I have been thinking about even before I heard Glen Beck comment on this very subject. I'm not sure that I necessarily agree with the name that Beck came up with but I do agree with him and this article that there is someone or a group of someones that are operating behind the scene. I don't think that it is Pelosi and Reid either. They are just another pawn just as obama is.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Rhys

The chief end of man is to glorify God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1338 on: January 07, 2010, 11:18:24 AM »

I believe that has been the case for a long time, though it is becoming more obvious. However, I believe the people really in power behind the scenes don't change with the party that holds the White House - they control both parties, though on issues unimportant to their agenda they allow the parties to do their thing, either liberal or conservative.

Their ultimate agenda seems to be a one-world government controlled by the multinational corporations and financial institutions.

My blog: http://rhys02.blogspot.com/
My website: http://tkrice.tripod.com/

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths Prov. 3: 5,6

Member in good standing: Rednecks for Jesus
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: January 07, 2010, 12:30:49 PM »

I believe that has been the case for a long time, though it is becoming more obvious. However, I believe the people really in power behind the scenes don't change with the party that holds the White House - they control both parties, though on issues unimportant to their agenda they allow the parties to do their thing, either liberal or conservative.

Their ultimate agenda seems to be a one-world government controlled by the multinational corporations and financial institutions.

I agree but I do think it is more than just multinational corporations or financial institutions although both of those are also being used to reach their goals just as is the many other things involved such as the islamic uprising.

When a war is being fought there are some that will use anything they can to reach their objective and the more the evil the better in their eyes.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: January 07, 2010, 04:29:17 PM »

I've done considerable reading on this subject, but I certainly don't claim to know much about the BIG BOYS behind the scene who are actually running things.

The names that come to mind for me are George Soros and the Rothschild family. I would associate Soros more for the United States and the Rothschilds more for international. Soros may work for the Rothschilds. These are just wild guesses based on documentation that goes back at least decades. For the Rothschilds, the documentation goes back 100s of years.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: January 07, 2010, 06:28:15 PM »

George Soros and others such as the Bilderbergers are all supposedly fronts for the Rothschild family. There is a lot of speculation involving them all including the group know as the 'Illuminati" of which it is claimed as that they are the head of. There is a also a claim of them being the head of the Zionist movement.

Irregardless of what people are involved I am sure that we all can agree of who is ultimately behind and driving even these people. After all we are not in a war against flesh and blood.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: January 08, 2010, 04:06:30 PM »

George Soros and others such as the Bilderbergers are all supposedly fronts for the Rothschild family. There is a lot of speculation involving them all including the group know as the 'Illuminati" of which it is claimed as that they are the head of. There is a also a claim of them being the head of the Zionist movement.

Irregardless of what people are involved I am sure that we all can agree of who is ultimately behind and driving even these people. After all we are not in a war against flesh and blood.

AMEN! - I was thinking exactly the same thing. I feel quite certain that we are watching the forces of darkness and evil at work.

Ephesians 6:11-20 KJV  Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.  12  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.  13  Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.  14  Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;  15  And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;  16  Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.  17  And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:  18  Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;  19  And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,  20  For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: January 20, 2010, 09:41:04 AM »

Obama's eligibility becomes war among the states
Lawmakers jump into fray, seek answer to constitutional question

The demand for documentation of Barack Obama's eligibility to occupy the Oval Office is surging, with lawmakers in several states now working on legislation that could be used to require future presidential candidates to reveal precisely how they are qualified under the U.S. Constitution's demand for a "natural born citizen."

WND already has reported on a bill co-sponsored by some three dozen lawmakers in Arizona who want to require candidates not only to submit the information, but state officials to independently verify the accuracy.

Bill sponsor Rep. Judy Burges, R-Skull Valley, told WND she already has started getting questions from other states who want details about the proposal.

A separate proposal has been created by a freedom of information action group in New York state, and now the National Conference of State Legislatures, which monitors and tabulates the work of legislative bodies, confirms through its database that several other plans are in the works.          

Some of the proposals are very clear even without the full text. In New Hampshire, for example, a pending plan would require "certified copies of birth certificates for nominees for president and vice president."

Others are a little more oblique. In Georgia, for example, lawmakers propose a bill "relating to procedures for qualification of candidates generally, so as to require each candidate for public office to be in compliance with certain disclosure requirements."

There is no definitive word on what that would mean to presidential candidates.

An Indiana proposal is equally unclear, because it "authorizes a challenge to a candidate's eligibility to seek an office to be filed by a registered voter of the jurisdiction conducting the election." It could apply only to local elections.

In Virginia, a summary says the proposal "provides that candidates shall provide evidence of their qualifications for office to have their names printed on the ballot. The State Board of Elections shall provide a list of acceptable forms of evidence."

And in the New York state plan proposed by a freedom of information organization to state lawmakers would provide that "an individual seeking placement on the New York State's election ballot(s) for the office of president or vice president of the United States must present proof of eligibility, as per requirements that are stated in Article 2, section 1, paragraph 5 of the U.S. Constitution."

The proposals essentially are moving the same direction as a federal measure proposed by Rep. Bill Posey, R-Fla.

Posey's H.R. 1503 states:

"To amend the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 to require the principal campaign committee of a candidate for election to the office of President to include with the committee's statement of organization a copy of the candidate's birth certificate, together with such other documentation as may be necessary to establish that the candidate meets the qualifications for eligibility to the Office of President under the Constitution."

The bill also provides:

"Congress finds that under … the Constitution of the United States, in order to be eligible to serve as President, an individual must be a natural born citizen of the United States who has attained the age of 35 years and has been a resident within the United States for at least 14 years."

The sponsors' goal is for the bill to become effective for the 2012 presidential election. The legislation now is pending in a House committee and has more than a dozen co-sponsors.

But whatever support Posey's plan has, it faces massive obstacles in a House and Senate dominated by Democrats, as well as a president whose own status could be impacted by its requirements.

In Arizona, state Sen. Sylvia Allen, R-Snowflake, said the controversy over Obama and his birth certificate has raised questions.

"It just makes sense and will stop any controversy in the future to just show you are a natural born citizen," she told the Arizona Capitol Times.

If states start adopting such election requirements, their laws possibly could have an impact similar to federal legislation, since the information submitted to meet the requirements presumably would be public.

The issue with Obama's eligibility is that although a computer-generated image of a "certification of live birth" was posted online by his campaign, the image does not actually document a birthplace.

Hawaiian law at the time, for example, allowed family members to register a birth in Hawaii by submitting information to the state.

A second significant factor is the multitude of documents that Obama has kept from the public.

Besides his actual birth documentation, the documentation includes kindergarten records, Punahou school records, Occidental College records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis, Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review articles, scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, passport, medical records, his files from his years as an Illinois state senator, his Illinois State Bar Association records, any baptism records, and his adoption records.

Thirdly, another significant factor is the estimated $1.7 million Obama has spent on court cases specifically preventing any of the documentation of his life to be revealed to the public.

And as WND has reported, however, no controlling legal authority ever directly addressed the question of whether Obama met the U.S. Constitution's requirements to be president, that is being 35 years of age, a resident for at least 14 years and a "natural born citizen."

The Arizona proposal, H2442, also would require that the secretary of state in Arizona independently verify that the documents submitted are correct. Any failure could cause the candidate's name to be withheld from the ballot, officials said.

WND has reported on dozens of legal challenges to Obama's status as a "natural born citizen." The Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, states, "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President."

Some of the lawsuits question whether he was actually born in Hawaii, as he insists. If he was born out of the country, Obama's American mother, the suits contend, was too young at the time of his birth to confer American citizenship to her son under the law at the time.

Other challenges have focused on Obama's citizenship through his father, a Kenyan subject to the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom at the time of his birth, thus making him a dual citizen. The cases contend the framers of the Constitution excluded dual citizens from qualifying as natural born.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: January 20, 2010, 09:42:54 AM »

It looks like the pressure is really being placed on our government to get back on track with the laws not only in this matter but all the others, too.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: January 20, 2010, 02:17:07 PM »

It looks like the pressure is really being placed on our government to get back on track with the laws not only in this matter but all the others, too.

YES, and the current matter of Obama is far from being over. This is not going away - it will be answered.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: April 02, 2010, 02:13:57 PM »

HOW TO START EACH DAY WITH A POSITIVE OUTLOOK

1. Open a new file in your computer.
 2. Name it 'Barack Obama'.
 3. Send it to the Recycle Bin.
 4. Empty the Recycle Bin.
 5. Your PC will ask you: 'Do you really want to get rid of 'Barack Obama?'
 6. Firmly Click 'Yes.'
 7. Feel better?

GOOD! - Tomorrow we'll do Nancy Pelosi

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: May 18, 2010, 03:22:22 PM »

I realize this is a youtube link, but I'm posting it anyway. Here is the video that Fox News has been trying to air but has been blocked by the current administration:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28

It's a plain pop-up, and there wasn't anything but the video, and it's the words from our President's lips. YOU DECIDE!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 06:34:17 PM by blackeyedpeas » Logged

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: May 31, 2010, 06:33:22 PM »

Wall Street Journal  Sizes up Obama - They've Got Him  Figured  Out

A short  article from the Wall  Street Journal that needs to be read by  every level headed American!!!

A  "deadly" article regarding Obama, at the Wall Street Journal,  which today is the most widely circulated newspaper  in  America .

Article  from the Wall Street Journal  -  by Eddie  Sessions:

"I have this theory about  Barack Obama. I think he's led a kind of make-believe life in  which money was provided and doors were opened because at some  point early on somebody or some group took a look at this tall,  good looking, half-white, half-black, young man with an exotic  African/Muslim name and concluded he could be guided toward a life  in politics where his facile speaking skills could even put him in  the White House. 

In a very real way, he  has been a young man in a very big hurry. Who else do you know has  written two memoirs before the age of 45? "Dreams of My Father"  was published in 1995 when he was only 34 years old. The "Audacity  of Hope" followed in 2006. If, indeed, he did write them himself.  There are some who think that his mentor and friend, Bill Ayers, a  man who calls himself a "communist with a small 'c'" was the real  author. 

His political skills consisted  of rarely voting on anything that might be deemed controversial.  He went from a legislator in  the  Illinois legislature  to the Senator from that state because he had the good fortune of  having Mayor Daley's formidable political machine at his disposal.   

He was in the U.S. Senate so briefly  that his bid for the presidency was either an act of astonishing  self-confidence or part of some greater game plan that had been  determined before he first stepped foot in the Capital. How, many  must wonder, was he selected to be a 2004 keynote speaker at the  Democrat convention that nominated John Kerry when virtually no  one had ever even heard of him before? 

He outmaneuvered Hillary Clinton in primaries. He  took  Iowa by  storm. A charming young man, an anomaly in the state with a very  small black population, he oozed "cool" in a place where  agriculture was the antithesis of cool. He dazzled the locals. And  he had an army of volunteers drawn to a charisma that hid any real  substance. 

And then he had the great  good fortune of having the Republicans select one of the most  inept candidates for the presidency since Bob Dole. And then John  McCain did something crazy. He picked Sarah Palin, an unknown  female governor from the very distant state of  Alaska ... It was a ticket that was reminiscent of  1984's Walter Mondale and Geraldine Ferraro and they went down to  defeat

The mainstream political media fell in  love with him. It was a schoolgirl crush with febrile commentators  like Chris Mathews swooning then and now over the man. The venom  directed against McCain and, in particular, Palin, was  extraordinary. 

Now, nearly a full year  into his first term, all of those gilded years leading up to the  White House have left him unprepared to be President. Left to his  own instincts, he has a talent for saying the wrong thing at the  wrong time. It swiftly became a joke that he could not deliver  even the briefest of statements without the ever-present  Tele-Prompters. 

Far worse, however, is  his capacity to want to "wish away" some terrible realities, not  the least of which is the Islamist intention to  destroy  America and  enslave the West. Any student of history knows how swiftly Islam  initially spread. It knocked on the doors of Europe, having gained  a foothold  in  Spain .

The  great crowds that greeted him at home or on his campaign "world  tour" were no substitute for having even the slightest grasp of  history and the reality of a world filled with really bad people  with really bad intentions.

Oddly and  perhaps even inevitably, his political experience, a cakewalk, has  positioned him to destroy the Democrat Party's hold on power in  Congress because in the end it was never about the Party. It was  always about his communist ideology, learned at an early age from  family, mentors, college professors, and extreme leftist friends  and colleagues. 

Obama is a man who  could deliver a snap judgment about  a  Boston police  officer who arrested an "obstreperous" Harvard professor-friend,  but would warn Americans against "jumping to conclusions" about a  mass murderer  at  Fort  Hood who  shouted "Allahu Akbar." The absurdity of that was lost on no one.  He has since compounded this by calling the Christmas bomber "an  isolated extremist" only to have to admit a day or two later that  he was part of an al Qaeda plot. 

He is a  man who could strive to close down our detention facility  at  Guantanamo even  though those released were known to have returned to the  battlefield  against  America .  He could even instruct his Attorney General to afford the  perpetrator of 9/11 a civil trial when no one else would ever even  consider such an obscenity. And he is a man who could wait three  days before having anything to say about the perpetrator of yet  another terrorist attack on Americans and then have to elaborate  on his remarks the following day because his first statement was  so lame 

The pattern repeats itself. He either  blames any problem on the Bush administration or he naively seeks  to wish away the truth. 

Knock, knock.  Anyone home? Anyone there? Barack Obama exists only as the sock  puppet of his handlers, of the people who have maneuvered and  manufactured this pathetic individual's life.   

When anyone else would quickly and  easily produce a birth certificate, this man has spent over a  million dollars to deny access to his. Most other documents, the  paper trail we all leave in our wake, have been sequestered from  review. He has lived a make-believe life whose true facts remain  hidden. 

We laugh at the ventriloquist's  dummy, but what do you do when the dummy is President of  the  United States of  America ?"

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: June 03, 2010, 11:27:15 PM »

By Email - Actual - Real - Who Knows?

Dear Employees:

As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way.

To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%. But since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead.

This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go.

So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lots and found sixty 'Obama' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go.  I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem.  They voted for change...... I gave it to them.

I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.

THE BOSS

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 97 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the