Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 11:03:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286800 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  Questions, help, suggestions, and bug reports (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  DW, BEP, P-Roger
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DW, BEP, P-Roger  (Read 11320 times)
TigerLily
Gold Member

Laugh often,long & loud.Laugh until you feel it!

View Profile
« on: December 30, 2007, 06:48:21 PM »

hey ya'll.. im back.. hope ya'll had a great christmas and here's wishing ya'll a wonderful, blessing filled New year!!
luv and hugs
Michelle

(missed everyone alot! glad im able to get back on!!)
 Kiss

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 07:12:34 PM »

(missed everyone alot! glad im able to get back on!!)

As we are. Welcome back.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 07:16:01 PM »

As we are. Welcome back.

thank ya my friend!!! Cu is somewhere I love and I miss it and my friends when I cant get on...

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
David_james
Gold Member

Jesus loves you

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2007, 07:46:59 PM »

SISTER! I missed you  Kiss

Rev 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2007, 08:18:21 PM »

SISTER! I missed you  Kiss

Hey david, bro.. I missed u to! I think of you And pray for you always!!!! your an awesome guy!!hope your feeling ok and had a great holidays!
luv and hugs my friend!!
michelle
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 09:50:07 PM by TigerLily » Logged

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2007, 03:19:35 PM »

Hi Michelle, glad to see y'all back. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2007, 05:01:45 PM »

hey DW.. glad "ya'll" are happy to see me back!! hehe

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2007, 05:17:58 PM »

hey DW.. glad "ya'll" are happy to see me back!! hehe

Hi Brat  Wink  it's always good to see y'all............... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2007, 05:26:16 PM »

Hi Brat  Wink  it's always good to see y'all............... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

ROFL.. Brat.. hmm yeah that about fits! hehehe.. its always great to see "YA"LL as well..
(ya know.. i have been asked before if im from the south.. cause of my accent and words.. lol)
have missed ya'll , feels like coming back home to be here again!! Kiss

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2007, 05:29:07 PM »

Well were glad to see y'all back home on C.U. sister. Cheesy

TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2007, 05:37:23 PM »

hmm now all i need is a comfy chair and something good to eat.. and of course a good ice cold PEPSI!!! hehe

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2007, 05:43:33 PM »

hmm now all i need is a comfy chair and something good to eat.. and of course a good ice cold PEPSI!!! hehe

PEPSI!!?? YUCK!!!!!!!! Undecided

Well sister, I'm going to lay down for a while, I'll see y'all later if your on tonight. While i'm laying down, you can post how your Christmas went. How you did some of the things, with the kids. Your still in my prayers Michelle.

Take care and God bless........
Bob

TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2007, 05:49:26 PM »

ok my friend.. you go rest and I will be on later as well.. will fill ya'll in on my christmas....
(pepsi... YUMMMMY hehehe)

hugs
Michelle

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2007, 06:13:10 PM »

Hello PK and All,

I've been in St. Louis visiting with my kids and grandkids. In fact, we had a reunion of our entire immediate family, including my 87 year old mother. My son came in from Florida and we had a great time. Time sure does fly. My smallest grandson is now almost 8 months old, and he had three teeth come in while we were there. We don't get to see them very often, so just being together was wonderful. I didn't have to change a single diaper. I left that to the experts.   Grin

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I know that I did. I'm tired but feeling much better, so the kids and grandkids were good medicine. My oldest grandson is 7 and I was very happy to find out that he learned how to read using the Bible. He read for us several times, and I'm very proud of him. There was a time when most children learned how to read using the Bible, and I think it was a bad mistake to ever stop that practice.

PK, where have you been? Let me guess: were you riding your moose in the woods and got lost?   Grin   Can we assume that you survived by crawling into a bear's den, whoppin' him bare handed, eating the meat, and making a coat?

We're resting up some and plan to do absolutely nothing for New Year's except read and enjoy the quiet.

Love In Christ,
Tom

TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2007, 06:45:20 PM »

PK, where have you been? Let me guess: were you riding your moose in the woods and got lost?      Can we assume that you survived by crawling into a bear's den, whoppin' him bare handed, eating the meat, and making a coat?

ROFL.. OH MY LAND.. ok LOST my chair LOling at that one Pk tom!! toooo funny
but ya know.. im almost thinking that had that been where i was.. and the reason i was MIA.. it would have been easier then the real reasons lol..
the real reasons..going thru very rough time with EX and health etc..

but feeling very much like im back home again as i said!!
gotta say thanks for the good LOL at your reason.. hehe
 Wink Grin

IM thrilled to hear you had a wonderful holiday! what a great sounding time, with everyone around and such!! and thrilled to hear your feeling good!! that always certainly helps!!

luv and hugs...
michelle (the bear wrestler! hehehe Wink Kiss  )
( cant u just imagine that ROFL! Tooo funny!!!)

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the