Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 06:59:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  Questions, help, suggestions, and bug reports (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  DW, BEP, P-Roger
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: DW, BEP, P-Roger  (Read 11332 times)
TigerLily
Gold Member

Laugh often,long & loud.Laugh until you feel it!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2007, 07:12:21 PM »

ok my christmas..
Well.. the kids and I on christmas eve watched some christmas cartoons and movies, we played outside , (got ALOT of snow here) we decorated (a week or so before christmas) the house together, and the tree together..
Christmas day we read the christmas story from Luke.. and prayed together before opening gifts.. then after that we had our dinner with my parents the boys and 2 of my aunts then after dinner, my parents and my aunts had bought a bunch of little  gifts and called them dinner gifts (esp for the kids) and we had fun opening them and  then playing with teh kids and thier new stuff etc,, then sadly at 3:30 my ex came and got my boys and kept them till the following evening (which nearly killed me dead..) was the single hardest christmas i ever went thru...my kids are my life and for them not to be here.. the house was so empty, so my parents and I went to my brothers and stayed there till late, and then i came home called my boys and went to bed crying, there, thats the honest truth! but its over now and while they were with me we did have a good time.. and we had fun doing different things together in the days heading up to christmas.. and other then the episodes with my ex, and all that foolishness..
but again, we got thru it and had a nice time when we were together, so thats all i can ask for in the situation im in now..
so thats the story of my holidays.. Smiley

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2007, 07:24:59 PM »

Sister Michelle,

I'll just give thanks that you got to spend some quality time with your kids, and I'll pray that GOD works all of this out for everyone's good. Prayer does change things, and we can wait upon the LORD for HIS Will in all things.

In the meantime,

Love In Christ,
Tom

TigerLily
Gold Member

Laugh often,long & loud.Laugh until you feel it!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2007, 07:29:33 PM »

Sister Michelle,

I'll just give thanks that you got to spend some quality time with your kids, and I'll pray that GOD works all of this out for everyone's good. Prayer does change things, and we can wait upon the LORD for HIS Will in all things.

In the meantime,

Love In Christ,
Tom

I agree my friend.. i agree.. thank God i had the time with them that i did over the holidays and that they live primarily with me.. I am grateful.. very grateful!! thank u for the prayer, as always i am very grateful and thank God always for my friends  and thier support..

luv and hugs
TL

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the