Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 04:08:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Television (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  The new game shows!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The new game shows!  (Read 3293 times)
Debp
Gold Member

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2007, 09:40:06 PM »

I've been enjoying Deal or No Deal, 1 vs 100, Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader and now that it's back, Identity.   Identity is especially interesting (guessing people's occupations by their appearance)....last night the woman guessed all of the identities and won half a million dollars.

Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader gives me a lot of laughs...the kids are so cute and usually smarter than the adult  contestants!!

...walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Eph. 4:1-3
NateyCakes

Radical for Christ!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 09:53:29 AM »

I'm still old school, lol. My fav is still Jeopardy. Although Ive wanted to see that Smarter then a 5th grader. How is it so far? Seems like there are a few spins offs to Deal or No Deal. Isn't William Shatner  doing one? =)

I still like watching the old games- I Loveee the match game. Gene Rayburn was the best! LOL

~*Rejoice for the Lord is GOOD!!*~
Debp
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 08:13:04 PM »

I'm still old school, lol. My fav is still Jeopardy. Although Ive wanted to see that Smarter then a 5th grader. How is it so far? Seems like there are a few spins offs to Deal or No Deal. Isn't William Shatner  doing one? =)

I still like watching the old games- I Loveee the match game. Gene Rayburn was the best! LOL

Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader is really funny!  Those kids make me smile and laugh!!  Also, Jeff Foxworthy is a very good host for it.  You should definitely tune it in.  Shatner's game show is off now...it was alright, although I could have done without the "dancing ladies"!  : )  I tune in Jeopardy sometimes, too.

Last night Deal or No Deal went out on the street to find a contestant.  Howie Mandel finally found a young woman working at Hot Dog on a Stick and brought her back to play the game!  She seemed like a nice girl and I'm glad she won around 62,000!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 08:15:21 PM by Debp » Logged

...walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Eph. 4:1-3
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the