Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:21:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Politics and Political Issues (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Christians need their own party
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Christians need their own party  (Read 5821 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2006, 03:28:26 AM »

Oh, I think I've managed to offend pretty much everybody. Republicans and Democrats- at least that's how I feel.  If you feel the Republicans have been insulted more than the Democrats, you probably just are more offended by what I've said about them than when I said the same thing about the Democrats.
   I DON"T LIKE EITHER PARTY. I AM mad that I feel used by the Republicans.  Neither party has done anything, but at least the Democrats never suckered me into working for them by saying that they would.
   My point is that I think we should have a better choice than either of these parties.

Hello DLee,

I want to thank you for the entertainment in this thread. We knew that you were some kind of big-time political operative for the democratic party when you started. I don't know how many knew but several of us have probably even looked at your calendar. We decided to let you play your game and have some fun.

I have looked at your calendar, and I want to play dumb and ask you about a couple of events listed:

1 - "Drinking Liberally" is listed several times, so what is that?

2 - "Rainbow Push" - UM? - What could this be?

I would also be very curious about how high your office is in the democratic party. I wasn't curious enough to spend 5 more minutes looking. I gave you much more than a hint that we already knew who you were, but you didn't pay any attention to my nice tip. Regardless, thanks for a few laughs.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2006, 08:16:58 AM »

Amen Brother Tom

Dlee this is not a political platform where you try to get people to vote for your party or your candidate, you don't even know our backgrounds, we are not a bunch of uneducated folks. We know when someone comes here with an agenda to play games with us. We gave you a chance, you were told right from the begining that you were found working for Dmocrat parties after saying you work for the Republican party. I could go on to say more but I really don't want to................

By the way does the D in Dlee stand for Democrat??

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
DLee

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2006, 08:54:03 AM »

Amen Brother Tom

Dlee this is not a political platform where you try to get people to vote for your party or your candidate, you don't even know our backgrounds, we are not a bunch of uneducated folks. We know when someone comes here with an agenda to play games with us. We gave you a chance, you were told right from the begining that you were found working for Dmocrat parties after saying you work for the Republican party. I could go on to say more but I really don't want to................

By the way does the D in Dlee stand for Democrat??

I know about Drinking Liberally because I know people who belong to it.  It's a group of people who meet and talk about liberal politics, usually at a local bar or restuarant.
I never heard of the Rainbow thing.
Yes, I am working for a Democratic candidate, I have also worked for Republican candidates.
Are you telling me that working for a Democrat means that I don't have a right to an opinion?  I was saying that neither party is worth much, that you have to look at the person.  And, that we would be better served by a Christian party. 
Think this through,  I am not advocating for the Democrats.  I'm not any crazier about them than I am for the Republicans.  You're kind of paranoid if you're reading more into it than that.  Trust me, the Democrats aren't near as smart as you're giving them credit for being.
DLee

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2006, 09:14:50 AM »

It just occurred to me.  If I was some big time operative for the Democratic party, don't you think that someone would have had enough sense to make me up a fake screen name that couldn't be connected to anything Democratic?  Actually, if I was trying to hide working for Danny, even I would have been smart enough to do that.
You are trying to discredit what I am saying by calling me a Democrat. Is it impossible in your mind that a Democrat could have a valid idea?  I'm not any more a Democrat than I am a Republican, but that's a pretty scary attitude.
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2006, 09:51:25 AM »

Whenever I work in a Republican campaign office, I find that most of the people doing the work are evangelical Christians.  That's because they believe what the Republicans say about believing in Christian values.  But, as soon as the election is over, they forget about Christian values until the next election. 
   Republicans, because of the work and money of Christians, have controlled the White House since 2000, the House of Representatives since 1995, the senate since 2003, and Republican presidents have appointed 7 of 9 Supreme Court Judges.  But Christian values legislation is very far down on their list of priorities, so very little has been done.
    Christians could be better served if they put the money and work that they are putting into the Republican party into starting their own party, that is truely based on Christian values.   Imagine what could be done!  We already have all the people and the money. All we need is the leadership.   And, there are a lot more Christians in this country than Republicans. 

quote Pastor Roger
Hi DLee.

Welcome to Christians Unite. I just came from the website Democratic Underground and saw the ad for Downstate Democrats for Change. I see that you have a lot of experience in the political arena, especially for Danny L. Stover, Democratic Candidate for U.S. Congress, IL District 19.

It just occurred to me.  If I was some big time operative for the Democratic party, don't you think that someone would have had enough sense to make me up a fake screen name that couldn't be connected to anything Democratic?  Actually, if I was trying to hide working for Danny, even I would have been smart enough to do that.
You are trying to discredit what I am saying by calling me a Democrat. Is it impossible in your mind that a Democrat could have a valid idea?  I'm not any more a Democrat than I am a Republican, but that's a pretty scary attitude.

MAYBE YOU DID  Wink Wink
Hello DLee,

I want to thank you for the entertainment in this thread. We knew that you were some kind of big-time political operative for the democratic party when you started. I don't know how many knew but several of us have probably even looked at your calendar. We decided to let you play your game and have some fun.

I have looked at your calendar, and I want to play dumb and ask you about a couple of events listed:

I would also be very curious about how high your office is in the democratic party. I wasn't curious enough to spend 5 more minutes looking. I gave you much more than a hint that we already knew who you were, but you didn't pay any attention to my nice tip. Regardless, thanks for a few laughs.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2006, 10:29:45 AM »

Taken from the platform of Danny L. Stover.

Stover supports abortion rights. I support the U.S. Supreme Court rulings in Roe V. Wade and the Casey decision.

He opposes the use of vouchers or other federal tax dollars for private schools and supports the development of national standards for public education.

Specific questions asked of him and his answers:

Include sexual orientation in federal anti-discrimination laws, especially homosexual indoctrination. Yes

Do you support a constitutional amendment that would define marriage as a union between a man and woman?  NO

All the reasons for a true Christian to NOT support him

As for U.S. Rep. John Shimkus it has not been proven that he is guilty but then most Democrats have him guilty and condemned before the investigation even starts just because he is a Republican.

From the information I posted above here that is a fact.

Again I re-post my own post on the Danny Stover platform. A true Christian would not support such garbage. By supporting him this is what you are supporting. All that is against Christians and God.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 10:31:33 AM by Pastor Roger » Logged

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2006, 10:34:00 AM »

Another thing that D Stover wants to do is to cut the Military spending at a time that the Military really needs it.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2006, 10:34:29 AM »

WOW! - You just don't take a clue. Several of us have already seen your same screen name and your identical email address plastered all over all kinds of democrat web sites and democrat events, SO I guess that nobody had the common sense for you to change anything at all. I do have several screen captures with your screen name, your real name, a telephone number, and your email address as the contact person for numerous democrat events, campaigns, fund raisers, etc. UM?? - I wonder how many screen captures would be possible that has your identical, matching information. SO, who is the real person using ALL of the identifiers, YOU on Christians Unite or YOU on all of those democrat related web sites with the identical information?

UM??? - this is the worst and most comical case of identity theft that I've ever seen, but both of you at least share the same politics. I guess that I could call you and ask if it is you.   Grin   Grin  If it comes down to it, anyone could quickly get the same informaition I got. Surely you know that - don't you?

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2006, 11:51:53 AM »

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2006, 01:38:58 PM »

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2006, 02:21:44 PM »

Grin Grin Grin Grin
I guess the picture wasn't big enough to fit in the pro-abortionists, same sex marriage supporters, ban all holidays having to do with Christianity, etc, ect ect, ect........
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2006, 02:28:00 PM »

I thought of making it that way but it makes the point anyway as it is.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2006, 02:30:44 PM »

I thought of making it that way but it makes the point anyway as it is.

Yes it makes the point, but then again some people don't always get it  Grin Grin

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2006, 02:54:30 PM »

Yes it makes the point, but then again some people don't always get it  Grin Grin

Yes that is apparent.   Grin Grin Grin

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2006, 09:10:47 PM »

Brothers and Sisters,

Christians do have their own party, and it's been in existence much longer than any of the parties mentioned in this thread. There are hosts of members from all over the world, and the platform has been the same for over 2,000 years.

Membership is eternal!

The HEAD AND MASTER is eternal!

The Name is THE BODY OF CHRIST!

The HEAD AND MASTER IS JESUS CHRIST!

We're having a membership drive now!

See Below:

GOOD NEWS!

1:  Romans 3:10 NASB  as it is written, "THERE IS NONE RIGHTEOUS, NOT EVEN ONE; THERE IS NONE WHO UNDERSTANDS, THERE IS NONE WHO SEEKS FOR GOD; ALL HAVE TURNED ASIDE, TOGETHER THEY HAVE BECOME USELESS; THERE IS NONE WHO DOES GOOD, THERE IS NOT EVEN ONE."

2:  Romans 3:23  NASB  for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

3:  Romans 5:12  NASB  Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men, because all sinned--

4:  Romans 6:23  NASB  For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

5:  Romans 1:18  NASB  For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness,

6:  Romans 3:20  NASB  because by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified in His sight; for through the Law comes the knowledge of sin.

7:  Romans 3:27  NASB  Where then is boasting? It is excluded. By what kind of law? Of works? No, but by a law of faith.

8:  Romans 5:8-9  NASB  But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from the wrath of God through Him.

9:  Romans 2:4  NASB  Or do you think lightly of the riches of His kindness and tolerance and patience, not knowing that the kindness of God leads you to repentance?

10:  Romans 3:22  NASB  even the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all those who believe; for there is no distinction;

11:  Romans 3:28  NASB  For we maintain that a man is justified by faith apart from works of the Law.

12:  Romans 10:9  NASB  that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;

13:  Romans 4:21  NASB  and being fully assured that what God had promised, He was able also to perform.

14:  Romans 4:24 NASB  but for our sake also, to whom it will be credited, as those who believe in Him who raised Jesus our Lord from the dead,

15:  Romans 5:1  NASB  Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,

16:  Romans 10:10  NASB  for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.

17:  Romans 10:13  NASB  for "WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED."

Thanks be unto GOD for HIS unspeakable GIFT!, JESUS CHRIST, our Lord and Saviour forever!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the