Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 07:11:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286809 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  My heart
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My heart  (Read 1121 times)
brad5

View Profile
« on: September 03, 2006, 11:28:47 PM »

Hello everyone.

I've been under a ton of stress, and I've been doing strenuous (not sure about the spelling there) activity lately.

Firstly, I'm a student driver and that's a bit pressuring, and in fact, I just got pulled over an hour ago and I didn't even know what I did wrong (the cop saw that I was student driver and let me go, but at the moment of being pulled over it was nerve-wracking to say the least).

I'm also on two sports teams - Bowling and basketball. Both of which get my heart pumping a lot.

My parents are also getting a divorce, and I'm moving, which is stressful in general.

I'm also starting my senior year in High School on Tuesday. So there's natural stress with that.

And also, I'm struggling with lust.

And on top of all, I'm not exactly the healthiest eater. I'm addicted to this chocalote thingy, and the only meat I have for sandwitches and stuff like that is the fatty meat like ham.

So, to get to the point, all of this stuff affects my heart one way or another, and I noticed this past week or so that my chest has been hurting a lot, and I also noticed this shaking in my chest too a few days. And to make matters even more worry-worthy, I noticed today while washing my hands that my left arm seemed a little numb near the tricept area and it hurt a little bit around my elbow, and I thought that's related to heart health since people's arms hurt when they have heart attacks (or something like that, I think).

I'm gonna try to go to a walk-in clinic tomorrow if I can, but if I can't, I think my mom said she could get me an actual doctor's appoinment on Tuesday after school.

So my prayer request is for my heart to get better, in general, and if this gets serious what-with the whole arm numbness, that God heals me. 

I am, however, starting to drink more water, and I also haven't ate chocalote in a few days. And I'm trying to relax in general but due to various things going on, I haven't really been able to.

So, thanks for the prayers/help in advance.   Smiley

-Brad

« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 12:21:57 AM by Pastor Roger » Logged
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2006, 12:22:59 AM »

Hi Brad, I will be praying for your hearts health both physical and spiritual.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 06:58:02 AM »

Hello Brad, welcome to CU. Yes I will be praying for you in all these situations. It is good to know that someone as young as you appreciates good health.
I see you like bowling. I used to be a great bowler when I was younger, I can't bowl anymore because of physical limitations. I am left handed and I have this hook that even thought it seem like it's going to be a gutter all just in time it turns and BAM!!!!!  Cheesy .. That was a long time ago Brad, I can barely lift a 10 pound bowling ball now..  Sad

But the day will come when I will be able to enjoy many things, so Brad keep looking up  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Eileen7

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2006, 12:39:19 PM »

Hi Brad,
I shall join in prayers for you and your health, in Jesus name, and I thank the Lord for hearing us.
Sometimes a pain in the arm can be due to water retention too, especially if it looks a bit red around the elbow area, I get it quite a lot but I am sure it would put your mind at rest by going to the clinic. Take care of yourself and may the good Lord continue to bless you.

-Eileen-
<<<<<<<<<<
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2006, 02:38:12 PM »

Yes Brad, I will be praying for you.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2006, 02:37:08 AM »

Hello Brad5,

First, I apologize for being so late in welcoming you, so WELCOME!

Just being your age is hard enough without all of the extra things you have going on in your life. I'm certainly not a doctor, but I would say that your unusual pain might be nothing but stress. A divorce is never easy for anyone in the family, especially the kids. I will definitely be praying for you, but I would also ask you to consider talking to your pastor. Having a few problems during these difficult times is nothing to be embarrassed about. I would also suggest that you increase your exercise, maybe running, and burn off the extra energy so that you can sleep better.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 139:9-10 NASB  If I take the wings of the dawn, If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea, Even there Your hand will lead me, And Your right hand will lay hold of me.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the