Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 04:58:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286796 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  Testimonies (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  my most recent story..
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: my most recent story..  (Read 1784 times)
YOUNG MEGATRON

View Profile
« on: August 17, 2006, 11:17:30 AM »

I will only discuss my most recent testimony....God Knows I have a hand full.

but Untill recently, I was consumed in figuring out this huge mystery of life. I mean Consumed. Evrey day and night thinking of the same questions and researching history, culture and religion, and mostly Science for answers. I have already been a christian and knew the word of GOD, but some how It wasnt enough. The Bible had too many holes in it and I was looking for a logical explanation...I needed reason, Proof and Fact. I basicly Lost My Faith..well never lost it but the flame was dimming big time.

Too many other things in the world going on That made much more sence then Harps and Bird Wings.

Well recently I have finnally reached a conclusion!! I feel like a archeologist who has been digging for a lOOooOOOoOOOng time and finally found my hunt. I will not go in to great detale and I have decided to not trouble any one here with my beleifes. They are controvercial and I have already went on another "Christian Forum" with thease theorys and they gave me the boot. Although im sure many of my interpitations of the Bible are different then most here, the Important thing is it falls right back on Jesus Christ and His Teachings..The word Of the Holy Bible is 100% True. I have restored my Faith in christ and am back to maintaining a personal relation ship with GOD, Jesus Christ, and The Holy Ghost.

I will say this..The Anti Christ will have so much backing and concrete evidance that he is the true Christ..it will be Un deniable to the uneducated. He will Use actuall scripure ( twisted up scripture / miss inturpeted scripture ) to support His being and fool the left behind. Science and Religion will soon become one because there is a way for both to support each other...This is The Anti Christ's Counterfit lie to man kind...Indeed it will be the perfect crime for i was almost sucked in to it myself. Keep Your eyes on the Star Of David....It is no Longer Holy. I pray we will be gone before any more sighns surface. Amen.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 01:00:28 PM »

the Important thing is it falls right back on Jesus Christ and His Teachings..The word Of the Holy Bible is 100% True.

Amen! From cover to cover. It is as God said it is.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Brother Jerry
Global Moderator
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 03:10:39 PM »

AMEN X 2

And Young Transformer Wink stay strong in your faith.  Read your Bible daily and study the Scripture with the Scripture and I am sure that even some of your "controversial" ideas will be molded to the truth that is in Jesus.  I know many of my early ideas have as I studied harder and really as I grew in my faith and understanding.  God revealed what He meant by verse so and so in book so and so.  Not what I thought it meant but what He says it means.

We have our ideas and they are wonderful and it is great that God created us to have them.  But if you read a verse in the Bible that conflicts with what you were thinking then you may really start re-thinking.  Cause you will fail before the Bible fails and if you were not thinking some aspect of doctrine correctly then God will bring that to the Light.

Good posting and stay strong.  If ever in doubt ask around here.  SOme of us are almost as old as Methuselah and almost as wise as Solomon, but I would not point them out lest it goes to their heads Smiley

Sincerely
Brother Jerry

Sincerely
Brother Jerry

------
I am like most fathers.  I, like most, want more for my children than I have.

I am unlike most fathers.  What I would like my children to have more of is crowns to lay at Jesus feet.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2006, 03:15:53 PM »

but I would not point them out lest it goes to their heads

lol    Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the