Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:37:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Insulting & Misleading Program On The Flood
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Insulting & Misleading Program On The Flood  (Read 542 times)
Bronzesnake
« on: April 19, 2006, 10:47:30 AM »

Did anyone else watch the program on the flood?

It was totally insulting and misleading.

The show was obviously produced by die hard evolutionists/atheists!

Any average joe, Christians included, who have no real knowledge about a world wide flood, would be left believing that the Biblical account was a myth, because the "scientists/geologists" that were on hand, left no doubt that there is absolutely zero evidence that there was a world wide flood.

They also propagated the "local" flood story which we all hear about from time to time.

Even Christians, and some very intelligent ones at that, are propagating some of these myth and local flood ideas, because they do not take God's word at face value. Their god, can not be trusted to tell the truth, so men are forced to sift through the myth, and the parables, and the figurative language, and come up with their own interpretations!

yes, the Bible has parable, and figurative language in it, however, without exception, the true meaning can be found for each and every example of any and all figurative language, and all parables. Jesus used parables many times, but if you actually read your Bible, you will know that He also gave the meaning to His parables.

When we read some of the figurative language in Revelations, some of us go all gooey in the face, and are forced to dismiss it as "myth" or whip out claims that this book was written at a time when Christians were severely persecuted (true) so what Revelations is, infact, is a secretly coded message which happened in 70A.D. WRONG!

Revelation, which arguably has the greatest amount of figurative language in the Bible, is also easy to understand once we read carefully, and thoroughly. each and every figurative example is explained in plain language, without exception!

I'm not going to give a course on understanding Revelation here, but my point has been made.
People who do not take the Bible at face value are inevitably forced to devalue, and misinterpret it.

If you go to the Bible Study area of this forum, you will find the Pastor Roger has provided excellent source material for a world wide flood.

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?topic=11019.0

There is great evidence for a world wide flood, but die hard evolutionists, who are lying angrily on their death beds,still have almost total control on what gets in the text books my friends, but that sad state is thankfully beginning to come to a quick and timely end!

There are many thousands of creationists scientists today, who are working diligently to get the truth out, and there are more and more evolutionists scientists who are realizing that the text books which they read at school, and the information they have believed in for all these years is nothing more than a load of firewood waiting to be consumed by the flames of truth.

Many onetime evolutionists scientists are switching sides my friends, and the truth is finally coming out.

There was a world wide flood, God said so, and the proof is here for all to see.

There is no excuse for any intelligent Christian to have to rewrite God's word, so don't do it!
Believe in Him, and you will be correct 100% of the time...not a bad record huh?

John
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 11:14:43 AM »

I didn't see the show but I can imagine what it was. To be blunt these people are deaf, blind and their minds are so small that they are unable to fathom the mighty powers of God. As for the "Christians" that support such .....  We are told that there will be those that will sneak into our midst that will try to deceive and will teach falsely.

The evidence for a global flood is massive if people would only open their eyes to the truth. There is a book that is posted in part  in the Bible Study area that shows a lot of this evidence as well as a number of posts in another thread there. For those wanting to see the truth read these threads:

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?topic=11019.0

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?topic=6658.0

These posts also show evidence for creation so you will have to sift through to get the evidence for the flood.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the