Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:30:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Bible Study (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Eschatology, The Bible and The Koran
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Eschatology, The Bible and The Koran  (Read 10797 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2006, 06:06:30 PM »

Islam isn't going away anytime soon, nor is anyone going to stop its goal of destroying the "infidels". As y'all know, this is a part of Gods plan. The Jews are God's Chosen People, and they won't be the ones who will be annihilated in the end. Read the Bible, God's Original Word , whose Scriptures Muhammad "borrowed" from to come up with the koran; the fate of all unbelievers is outlined in the Bible!

Throughout history, many lunatics including Hitler, have tried to annihilate the Jews. Guess what, the Jews are still here! Nobody is going to annihilate them! Ask yourself how come the Jews are the ONLY people on earth who have maintained a unique identity throughout the centuries. Ask yourself how come the God of the Jews gave them HUNDREDS OF PROPHECIES that have already come true! How many prophecies from the Koran have come true? Ask yourself why and HOW nine countries in 1967 were UNABLE to defeat tiny Israel in their quest to remove the Jews and claim Israel for themselves! Cheesy

Unlike allah, Jesus doesn't force Himself on anyone. Allah expects people to die for him, while Jesus sent us an aspect of Himself to be the final sin sacrifice, His "Son" Jesus died WILLINGLY for us. In the end, when "push comes to shove". Who do you think people will end up following, someone who wants to bully them into believing, or someone who loves them enough to give them a choice?

Whether the muslims like it, or not, the Jews are living proof that, we all can rely on the promises made by God in the Bible. Everything that spews forth from the mouths of the muslim leaders reeks of death, especially when it comes to the Jews. They don't realize they have been deceived by satan and are blindly following him into the deepest of holes. Their koran is nothing but stolen Bible Scriptures, twisted to suit their own purposes.

Nations around the world need to realize that the muslim attacks have been getting worse over the last 25 years and that this is a fight against islam and its demon god, Allah. The Koran orders its followers to kill "the infidel". An infidel is anyone who refuses to bow down to Allah. Muslims have forced people to convert before, and that is still their agenda, now, more than ever. The world needs to realize that these attacks are just the beginning - they will not cease if we "give in" (look at Spain), because the Muslims' agenda consists of much more than simply removing the world's nations from Iraq!

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2006, 06:15:24 PM »

They don't realize they have been deceived by satan and are blindly following him into the deepest of holes.

Amen brothers.

Those who follow the koran claim it to be "inspired". I sometimes think that it was but inspired by satan not by God.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2006, 11:53:57 PM »

Amen Dreamweaver!

Your post was beautiful and I got stuck thinking and concentrating on one thing:  Our precious Lord and Saviour, JESUS CHRIST, died for us - not the other way around. There is no greater love than the love JESUS has for us. This one absolute fact is so beautiful that I just want to keep thinking about it and nothing else for awhile.

Thanks be unto GOD for HIS unspeakable GIFT!, JESUS CHRIST, our Lord and Saviour forever!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 18:2 NASB  The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Romans 8:31-32 NASB  What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us?  He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him over for us all, how will He not also with Him freely give us all things?

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2006, 01:28:02 PM »

The religion of peace, or rather submission. Peace when the world submits to the supremacy of Islam. Death to all who convert away. No Christian churches allowed in Saudi Arabia, few in most other muslim areas. No Bibles allowed to be shipped to our troops fighting to liberate from Sadaam during either war...

The only alternative is for there to be a great Christian revival in these Muslim countries which turns them from Satan to God. Muslims are in greater spiritual bondage than the people of the old Soviet Union. But, that revival is in the work and timing of the Holy spirit, not something we can program. In the meantime, dedicated Christians like Pastor George Masih continue to labor for that revival, often ending up as martyrs paying with their lives for their efforts. There are no greater heroes in existence today than these saints of God who labor against all odds for their faith in these awful Muslim countries.

Only Satan could so decieve a human being into believing in such a primitive religion, that encourages them to behave in a manner worse than a lowly, filthy pig. Only Satan could blind them to humanity, so that their minds are twisted into thinking that to kill a human being who was created by God, in his image- would please God so much God would guarantee that they live in "Paradise", along with their families.

How tragic that they believe that hate, murder, torture, and suicide please Almighty God! That the Almighty God Jehovah would want human sacrifice!

But, it is that very swine that Jesus died for. If only they would allow him to work in their lives. If only they could see that Jesus became a part of the human family to defeat the great enemy, Satan, by His death. Jesus was the only sacrifice ever needed!

Pastor George Masihr knew this. He had given his heart to Jesus Christ, and so he became the property of the Almighty God. His life was God's not the muslims. They are so ignorant that they can not see, that they did nothing to this man.

Islam converts by the sword and maintains itself by the sword.

Brothers and sisters, welcome to looking at World War III. They may have started it, but God is going to finish it in the long run. Grin

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the