Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:40:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286775 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Prophecy series???
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prophecy series???  (Read 1803 times)
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« on: November 25, 2004, 01:31:09 AM »

OK, so we have inundated the forum with Prophecy threads  Lips Sealed  Smiley    This is not to strike fear into the hearts of people, or rejoice at the possible end of the world.

Its to show that God knows exactly what is happening, by foretelling it in His word and bringing it to pass just as He said, and it also reveals that the world is hopelessly lost without God.   Its all because of sin!

But man is not without hope.  Jesus made it possible for you and I to know God and have life eternal.   Jesus alone removed the barrier of sin between us and God.

1Jo 4:10  Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

Mat 20:28  Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

Jesus paid the price for your sin.  Its done!  But you must receive that pardon, by faith!  If you want to receive your pardon and change your eternal destiny, just ask God.

Say, Lord, I know I am a sinner.  But your Son Jesus died for me.  He died that I might have freedom from sin, and rose again that I might have life eternal.  I receive your pardon, and accept your free gift right now Lord...In Jesus name I ask this, Amen!

If you said this prayer and mean it, you are saved!  God keeps His word, and He has begun something new in you.

Praise God, and thank Him for His mercy and Grace!

Grace and Peace!

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2004, 02:08:37 AM »

OK, so we have inundated the forum with Prophecy threads  Lips Sealed  Smiley    This is not to strike fear into the hearts of people, or rejoice at the possible end of the world.

Its to show that God knows exactly what is happening, by foretelling it in His word and bringing it to pass just as He said, and it also reveals that the world is hopelessly lost without God.   Its all because of sin!

But man is not without hope.  Jesus made it possible for you and I to know God and have life eternal.   Jesus alone removed the barrier of sin between us and God.

1Jo 4:10  Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

Mat 20:28  Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

Jesus paid the price for your sin.  Its done!  But you must receive that pardon, by faith!  If you want to receive your pardon and change your eternal destiny, just ask God.

Say, Lord, I know I am a sinner.  But your Son Jesus died for me.  He died that I might have freedom from sin, and rose again that I might have life eternal.  I receive your pardon, and accept your free gift right now Lord...In Jesus name I ask this, Amen!

If you said this prayer and mean it, you are saved!  God keeps His word, and He has begun something new in you.

Praise God, and thank Him for His mercy and Grace!

Grace and Peace!

AMEN 2T  

Resting in the arms of Jesus
Bob

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2004, 12:49:21 AM »

I am posting this here, instead of making a new Prophecy thread dealing with Russia.

Russia reveals new missile threat

MOSCOW (AFP) - Russia revealed it was fitting its strategic bombers with cruise missiles capable of delivering a massive precision strike thousands of miles away -- giving away the first clear hint of its post-Cold War military strategy.

"Russia's long-range air force finally has a new weapon," the government's Rossiyskaya Gazeta daily announced in a headline. "We now have a strategic cruise missile with a non-nuclear warhead," the paper wrote.

"We have broken the US monopoly on the use of long-range conventional cruise missiles," an unnamed senior air force commander told ITAR-TASS.

The technology appears to be similar to cruise missiles that the United States has long attached to its own intercontinental bombers like the B-2 Stealth bomber.

The announcement followed months of cryptic statements from President Vladimir Putin (news - web sites) and his top generals that Russia was developing a new missile program that is a step ahead of any Western rivals -- including technology developed by the United States.

Putin declared last month that Russia had "conducted tests of the latest nuclear rocket systems" in a cryptic comment that puzzled military strategists but seemed aimed at Washington and its mooted missile defense shield that Moscow considers illegal.

Russia has been developing a range of new missiles capable of penetrating US defenses as a result.

Generals announced earlier this year the successful tests of a hypersonic intercontinental missile that has no officially-confirmed rival in the United States.

Moscow is also believed to be developing a multi-stage intercontinental ballistic missile that uses cruise missile technology to zigzag and avoid being shot down once it re-enters the earth's atmosphere.

Finally Russia announced that it was making its most feared and powerful trans-Atlantic missile mobile within the next two years.

But the latest technology announced Monday would see old Soviet-era conventional missiles be carried by strategic bombers with a global range.

The Russian government daily said tests of the new system were being conducted in military exercises now under way in southern Russia.

"This year, our strategic Tu-160 and Tu-95s bombers have been equipped with new non-nuclear precision weapons," ITAR-TASS quoted an unnamed Russian air force general as saying.

"These cruise missiles have a range of more than 3,000 kilometers (1,800 miles) and can miss a target by no more than a few meters while carrying a warhead of hundreds of kilotons," the source said.

The report failed to specify the type of missile being used.

The bombers currently carry an intercontinental ballistic missile called X-55 (AS-15 Kent according to Western classification) that was first deployed in 1983.

But Russian news reports said at least some of the planes will now be re-equipped with a new smaller missile which in Russian is called OFAB-500 and which carries a massive cluster bomb weighing 515 kilograms (1,130 pounds).

The pudgy weapon only has a top speed of 1,200 kilometers (720 miles) an hour but would be launched from bombers that can reach any spot on earth.

A military source told ITAR-TASS the first Tu-160 has been equipped with 45 tons of bombs -- or about 90 missiles.

"These new cruise missiles are a very precise weapon," the Krasnaya Zvezda (news - web sites) (Red Star) official defense ministry newspaper wrote.

"The crew will be capable of delivering, as they say, a 'present' through an open window," the paper said.

However the Russian government daily pointed out that Moscow has a long way to go before it can catch up with Washington.

Rossiyskaya Gazeta estimated said the United States now has 5,000 non-nuclear-tipped cruise missiles with up to 700 of them attached to global B-52 and B-2 bombers.

The unnamed general told ITAR-TASS that Russia's technology was primarily aimed for "anti-terrorist operations" rather than a major war.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1512&u=/afp/20041206/wl_afp/russia_military_041206194957&printer=1

So now it looks as if Russia, is becomeing a superpower again. This would fall in line with prophecy.

Resting in the Lord's arms.
Bob

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2004, 04:57:26 PM »

Now then, one of the reasons for the Prophecy threads, (least in my mind). After we are gone, (the Rapture) who knows how many can come to Christ. These threads show that, we know whats happening before, it happens. Read through the Israel Prophecy thread. Israel is the center of Prophecy, as we all know.

Resting in God's arms.
Bob

Seeds

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2005, 08:37:32 PM »

do you believe the tsunami was a sign of the end along with the lan slides, floods, etc.

He is returning. Are YOU ready for it. I AM

Believe!
John 3:16

My Heavenly Father Is Alive Today

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2005, 09:02:22 PM »

yeah i do Seeds

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the