Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:09:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Sharon's Plan is good!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sharon's Plan is good!  (Read 1563 times)
Bronzesnake
« on: May 04, 2004, 09:52:09 AM »

Israeli P.M. Ariel Sharon has vowed to continue to push his peace plan forward in spite of the Likud party's stubborn rejection of the complete withdrawal from the occupied territories.

I think this is a solid step toward an end game for these people. If Sharon has his way and the settlers leave the occupied territory, we'll see the true colors of Yassar Arafat when he is forced to reject the plan. That's right folks, he will have no choice...his party the "P.L.O."and the subsidiaries such as Al -Aqsa Martyrs Bregade, do not want peace with Israel...they want nothing short of the total annihilation of the Jews, and it will be very interesting to see the reaction of the world's media and general population when the plan , which is what the P.L.O. has been screaming for all these years, is flatly rejected. It will be interesting to find out what reason will be given when the bombings and propaganda continue in spite of the fact that they get exactly what they claim to want so bad. I predict that if the plan goes forward, those who rebuke Israel today will continue to do so after the pull out. The suicide bombings and attacks will continue, and will be justified and legitimized by the same bleeding heart,  twisted spin doctors that are doing so at present.

Bronzesnake

MIDDLE EAST PEACE 'QUARTET' TO MEET TODAY AT UN

May 4, 2004

Voice Of America News reports: "U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell is to discuss Mideast peace efforts later Tuesday at the United Nations in a meeting with Secretary-General Kofi Annan and top officials from the European Union and Russia.

This would be the first ministerial-level meeting in nearly a year of the so-called Middle East 'quartet' - the architect of the 'road map' plan for peace between Israel and the Palestinians.

The meeting comes on the heels of the defeat of Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's unilateral Gaza withdrawal plan in non-binding Likud party referendum.

The United States Monday dismissed suggestions that the defeat of the Sharon plan is a setback for U.S. Middle East diplomacy.

State department spokesman Richard Boucher said U.S. diplomacy is not 'hitched to any single effort.' But he said the United States still views the Sharon plan as an opportunity to advance the peace process.

Meanwhile, Mr. Sharon says he will try to gain political support by modifying his so-called 'disengagement plan' that calls for the evacuation of all Jewish settlers from Gaza and some from the West Bank, while consolidating Israeli control in other West Bank areas…"

Bronzesnake
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2004, 09:55:32 AM »

I just came across this article which relates to the topic.

Bronzesnake

PALESTINIAN INSURGENTS PLAN OFFENSIVE

May 4, 2004

The Middle East Newsline reports: "Palestinian insurgency groups intend to launch an offensive against Israel in wake of the Likud Party rejection of a plan to unilaterally withdraw from the Gaza Strip and much of the West Bank.

Israeli officials said Palestinian insurgency groups have been cooperating to launch a wave of attacks against Israeli civilian targets. They said that over the last 48 hours Israel's intelligence services received 50 alerts of Palestinian attacks.

The planned Palestinian offensive would use the Gaza Strip as well as such West Bank cities as Jenin, Nablus and Hebron as launching pads for attacks. Officials said the Palestinian Authority, including chairman Yasser Arafat, has been cooperating with the planned insurgency campaign.

On Sunday, five Israelis -- a pregnant social worker and her four children -- were killed and three others were injured in an attack near the Israeli bloc of communities in the central Gaza Strip. The family was driving toward Israel along a heavily-protected road when they were ambushed and lost control of the vehicle. The Palestinian insurgents then approached the disabled vehicle and killed all the occupants…"
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2004, 12:24:55 PM »

Israeli P.M. Ariel Sharon has vowed to continue to push his peace plan forward in spite of the Likud party's stubborn rejection of the complete withdrawal from the occupied territories.

I think this is a solid step toward an end game for these people. If Sharon has his way and the settlers leave the occupied territory, we'll see the true colors of Yassar Arafat when he is forced to reject the plan. That's right folks, he will have no choice...his party the "P.L.O."and the subsidiaries such as Al -Aqsa Martyrs Bregade, do not want peace with Israel...they want nothing short of the total annihilation of the Jews, and it will be very interesting to see the reaction of the world's media and general population when the plan , which is what the P.L.O. has been screaming for all these years, is flatly rejected. It will be interesting to find out what reason will be given when the bombings and propaganda continue in spite of the fact that they get exactly what they claim to want so bad. I predict that if the plan goes forward, those who rebuke Israel today will continue to do so after the pull out. The suicide bombings and attacks will continue, and will be justified and legitimized by the same bleeding heart,  twisted spin doctors that are doing so at present.

Bronzesnake

I see it as a step also Bronzesnake. I have to agree with you. The suicide bombings and attacks will continue. We will see the true colors of Yassar Arafat when he is forced to reject the plan, as I think it is apart of Gods plan.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2004, 02:19:14 PM by DreamWeaver » Logged

Bronzesnake
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2004, 01:24:58 PM »

Bronzesnake

I see it as a step also Bronzesnake. I have to agree with you. The suicide bombings and attacks will continue. We will see the true colors of Yassar Arafat when he is forced to reject the plan, as I think it is apart of {b}Gods[/b] plan.

I am really curious to see how the world's media, which for the most part have been so critical of Israel's defensive strategy, handles this one. I'm betting we'll see a lot of hypocrisy.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2004, 02:17:27 PM »

I am really curious to see how the world's media, which for the most part have been so critical of Israel's defensive strategy, handles this one. I'm betting we'll see a lot of hypocrisy.
You know they will be critical of Israel's defensive strategy. I wouldn't bet against you on this,(hypocrisy.) :eek:

Bronzesnake
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2004, 04:23:23 PM »

You know they will be critical of Israel's defensive strategy. I wouldn't bet against you on this,(hypocrisy.) :eek:

He,he,he,hee! Cheesy nothing like a good 'ole' fashioned dose of hypocrisy to get the "eek" birds out is there? : Grin

I've been up for a couple of days...not feeling too good health wise. So my brain kinda fell asleep before I could come up with an impact ending for that post. I ended on "I'm betting we'll see a lot of hypocrisy." Not one of my stronger grammatical efforts...thanks for noticing though. Cheesy
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2004, 01:36:15 AM »

I've been up for a couple of days...not feeling too good health wise. So my brain kinda fell asleep before I could come up with an impact ending for that post. I ended on "I'm betting we'll see a lot of hypocrisy." Not one of my stronger grammatical efforts...thanks for noticing though.
Thats ok, as I have problems with english.  I will pray that you get feeling better  soon.

The people out their need to start getting ready for the truth to hit them. The cold hard facts are coming strong and hard now, with everything going on in the world now.

So lets have the impact ending now.  Cheesy

Bronzesnake
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2004, 01:37:08 PM »

I've been up for a couple of days...not feeling too good health wise. So my brain kinda fell asleep before I could come up with an impact ending for that post. I ended on "I'm betting we'll see a lot of hypocrisy." Not one of my stronger grammatical efforts...thanks for noticing though.
Thats ok, as I have problems with english.  I will pray that you get feeling better  soon.

The people out their need to start getting ready for the truth to hit them. The cold hard facts are coming strong and hard now, with everything going on in the world now.

Here, here! ( whistle, whistle, cheer, cheer!) Grin
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2004, 07:22:04 PM »

Here, here! ( whistle, whistle, cheer, cheer!) Grin
LOL

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the