Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 05:33:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Politics and Political Issues (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  NEVER WERE ANY WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION IN IRAQ
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NEVER WERE ANY WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION IN IRAQ  (Read 9200 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2004, 02:58:10 PM »

Have any of you though Bush is fulfilling Prophecy??

Saddam’s removal clears way for rebuilding Babylon.
The city of Babylon, located on the Euphrates River in modern Iraq, is mentioned almost 300 times in the Bible. It is consistently portrayed as a place of rebellion and pride. Scripture informs us that in the end times, Babylon will be rebuilt into a great city that will serve as a commercial and religious capital for the Antichrist.
The ousting of Saddam from power has resulted in a lifting of sanctions and limitations on Iraqi oil sales. As the “nation-building” continues, billions of dollars will begin to flood into Iraq, making the rebuilding of Babylon as a major economic center for the Middle East (and the rest of the world) a real possibility.
One of the key signs of the End Times is the rebuilding of Babylon--a city mentioned 42 times in the Book of Revelation. Modern Babylon sits just 60 miles south of Baghdad in the heart of Iraq. With the arrival of peace and Western powers eager to "nation build," the time is ripe for Babylon to rise again. In the final days Babylon will serve as a great economic, commercial, and political center for the Antichrist's empire.

BUTCHA

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2004, 07:13:54 PM »

im a strange dude the morning i saw the towers go down i felt as though this was it the beginning of prophecy in Babylon, some how all this needed to happen to stage the final act . Cry

and as far as bush lieing im not sure , but his purpose was to fight terror and its roots wether or not he had weapons of mass destruction, he wanted to go in, and we should have , but when the cia said they had the weapons now he could convince the liberals that we needed to go in. see we all understand it
 wasnt about womans rights in iraq
not about his dad
 not about oil
 not about weapons
not about anyother reason
 its about a war thats been going on for ever between the terrorist and the jewish people and the united states has finnally joined the war on terror.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2004, 10:44:04 PM »

im a strange dude the morning i saw the towers go down i felt as though this was it the beginning of prophecy in Babylon, some how all this needed to happen to stage the final act . Cry

and as far as bush lieing im not sure , but his purpose was to fight terror and its roots wether or not he had weapons of mass destruction, he wanted to go in, and we should have , but when the cia said they had the weapons now he could convince the liberals that we needed to go in. see we all understand it
 wasnt about womans rights in iraq
not about his dad
 not about oil
 not about weapons
not about anyother reason
 its about a war thats been going on for ever between the terrorist and the jewish people and the united states has finnally joined the war on terror.
No BUTCHA it is about fulfilling prophecy.

BUTCHA

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2004, 10:49:24 PM »

YOU KNOW , I STAND CORRECTED ....AMEN Wink
Aiki Storm

I'm anything but a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2004, 02:21:50 PM »

The evil dictator needed to be removed because he had not cooperated with the united nations for 10+years.  Being shortly after 911 the President thought it was in our best interest to attack the terrorists and keep them on the move so they would be off the offensive.  It is a fact that he killed thousands upon thousands of his own people in prisons as well as using chemical agents.  This includes children.  Our goverment was concerned that he may supply terrorists with weapons that may be used against the US, Israel, etc.  The evidence will show up some day.  As you should know Iraq has many places to hide weaponry.  And Sadam had plently of time before the war to hide it.  In fact, he probably began right after 911.  Or it is in the hands of terrorists through Syria and has been distributed throughout the terror networks and is ready to be used.  Bush had 2 choices: sit back and let the terrorists continue to attack and kill at will, or do something and go after the evildoers by force.  Because you cant reason and negotiate with insane killers.  That is what we are dealing with.  So the US had reason to remove the evil dictator and begin the search and liberate the people.  I believe the WMD will be found.  I pray that they are found before they are used on us or anyone else.  

Blessed are you when men hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man.
JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2004, 10:24:27 PM »

The liberals and their news media don't recognize the WMDs already discovered.  If a nuclear bomb is found in Iraq tomorrow, the liberal humanists will claim it is not a WMD because it isn’t armed and ready to immediately explode – plus, because it’s “way out in the desert it can’t hurt anyone, anyway.” (Back page news.)  
The liberal humanist isn’t interested in truths, only one-world poverty.  (Except for them, of course – they’re ‘elite’ – they’ll manage everyone else’s poverty while they have all they want.)
To the liberal humanist:
“Good bombs” = Clinton blowing away Serbian civilians.  
“Bad Bombs” = any conservative passing gas in a prison full of muslims.  (Now, THAT is front-page news to them!)    

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2004, 01:42:59 AM »

Brother JudgeNot,

Grin  Completely true - but you're killin' me.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the