Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:19:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286775 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Politics and Political Issues (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  NEVER WERE ANY WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION IN IRAQ
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NEVER WERE ANY WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION IN IRAQ  (Read 9174 times)
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« on: February 24, 2004, 04:46:58 PM »

If you really believe that President BUSH lied - - THAT THERE NEVER WERE ANY WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION IN IRAQ AND HE TOOK US TO WAR SOLELY FOR HIS OIL BUDDIES -- then read this and, if you are the fair minded person that I believe you to be ... PASS IT ON TO YOUR ENTIRE E-MAIL LIST.

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to  develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them.  That is our bottom line."
- President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear.  We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass  destruction program."
 - President Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [the USA], but what happens there matters a great deal  here.  For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear,  chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest  security threat we face."
 - Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times  since 1983."

- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate,  air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to  the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction  programs."
 - Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin,
Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass  destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he  has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
 - Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass  destruction and palaces for his cronies."
  - Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has invigorated his weapons  programs.  Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs  continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status.  In addition, Saddam  continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a  licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten  the United States and our allies."
 - Letter to President Bush, Signed by Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL,)
 and others, December 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a  threat to the peace and stability of the region.  He has ignored the  mandated of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction  and the means of delivering them."
 - Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical  weapons throughout his country."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to  deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in  power."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing  weapons of mass destruction."
 - Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are  confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and  biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to  build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence  reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
 - Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority  to use force-- if necessary-- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe  that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real  and grave threat to our security."
 - Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively  to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the  next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated  the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
 - Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every  significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his  chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity.  This he has  refused to do"  
Rep.  - Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that  Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons  stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program.  He has  also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members   .. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will  continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare,  and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam  Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for  the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein.  He is a brutal,  murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a  particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to  miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his  continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction  ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real
 ..."
 - Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

SO NOW THE DEMOCRATS SAY PRESIDENT BUSH LIED, THAT THERE  NEVER WERE ANY  WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION AND HE TOOK US TO WAR FOR HIS OIL BUDDIES???    

Boy! Talk about two tongued philosophy

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2004, 04:53:16 PM »

Now they are saying he wants to go to Mars for his Oil buddies, too. Roll Eyes What next?

Was there ever a time when Common sence was common?
ebia
Gold Member

umm

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2004, 02:01:48 AM »

So its ok for Bush to lie, because other people have lied before?

"You shall know the truth, the truth shall set you free.

Christ doesn't need lies or censorship.
The Crusader
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2004, 04:00:56 AM »

WOW!!
Gracey

...still just a child

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2004, 09:27:19 AM »

Show us the weapons.

Now, don't jump all over me, I am not saying Bush lied or didn't lie...quite simply I don't know (being Canadian and all, ya know?)

But if you want absolute proof, why not show us the weapons?

Now, I'll but out.

Gracey  

†† Guided by God ††
The Crusader
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2004, 09:29:29 AM »

Show us the weapons.

Now, don't jump all over me, I am not saying Bush lied or didn't lie...quite simply I don't know (being Canadian and all, ya know?)

Now, I'll but out.

Gracey  

Smiley
Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2004, 11:11:03 AM »

That really depends on what your thoughts on the CIA are, and the situation with them.

Alnilam

ATM

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2004, 11:32:00 AM »

Hi all,

Is there any doubt that Saddam used chemical agents against both the Kurds and the Iranians ?  I don't think so.

God Bless !

Alnilam
ebia
Gold Member

umm

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2004, 01:00:44 AM »

That really depends on what your thoughts on the CIA are, and the situation with them.
Let's just say my opinion of the CIA isn't very high.  What's that got to do with anything - was there a CIA man walking around holding a gun to his head?

ebia
Gold Member

umm

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2004, 01:03:14 AM »

Show us the weapons.

Now, I'll but out.

Gracey  
I don't know what's going on in America, let alone Canada, but in the rest of the world they've admitted that the weapons never existed, and that they never had hard evidence that they did exist, so there aren't many other options other than to conclude that Bush, Blair & Howard all lied to their peoples and their governments.

tony350

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2004, 03:59:39 AM »

Show us the weapons.

Now, I'll but out.

Gracey  
I don't know what's going on in America, let alone Canada, but in the rest of the world they've admitted that the weapons never existed, and that they never had hard evidence that they did exist, so there aren't many other options other than to conclude that Bush, Blair & Howard all lied to their peoples and their governments.
The way I see it is once the two towers fell I think Bush had all the support he needed to go to war with Iraq. About the oil? They say the oil will be for the Iraq people. Yet America is paying billions a day for the Iraq war. I didn't see why we needed to go to war really. I know he killed his own people but he has been doing that for a long time and no one did anything. Maybe Bush got some bad advice or maybe he WANTED to go to war for his own pleasure. But when we hand over Iraq to their own Government to rule then they can see if their was any WMDs. Even though if their was no WMDs the Iraq people will be better off. The reason we didnt get much support was becouse most countrys that was against the war are in trade with Iraq. Russia lost or will lose billions in trade alone. As for as the Arab nations they thought we had no business there. Maybe Bush did mess up big time. Maybe he wanted to finish what his dad didnt? But the WMDs and oil will be nothing. If the Iraq cant form or run their Government once they have it now that will be the BIG mess. If they can't are we gonna have to go back for years to come?  YES!  Bush opened a big can of worms, and now its gonna take 5-15+ years to get Iraq back to normal.
I think Bush should have waited till he had more proof and more support. I don't think Bush will get a second term though. So its not just about the WMDs or oil but its about a lot of things. Things that got out of hand. The only good thing that come from the war so far was getting Saddam. Now its the Iraqs turn to do what they want. Lets just hope they don't start a holy war.
JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2004, 10:12:03 AM »

NEVER WERE ANY WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION IN IRAQ??
Dead Kurd and child, two of over 5,000 killed (in just a single instance) with a WMD that Saddam "didn't" have.

Hmmphff!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2004, 11:54:13 AM by JudgeNot » Logged

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
ebia
Gold Member

umm

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2004, 05:55:50 PM »

Dead Kurd and child, two of over 5,000 killed (in just a single instance) with a WMD that Saddam "didn't" have.

Hmmphff!

That's not the nature of the weapons that were claimed, and it's not the correct time.

We were taken to war on the basis that Sadam Hussain was currently in possesion of weapons of mass destruction that were a threat to at least Iraq's neighbours if not the west.  That claim was a lie.

Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2004, 12:08:30 AM »

Let's just say my opinion of the CIA isn't very high.  What's that got to do with anything - was there a CIA man walking around holding a gun to his head?

No, but he doesn't walk about in a tux, introducing himself as "Bush, George Bush." He isn't Agent Dubya7. Where does he get his info? He was told Iraq had illegal WMD (as oppose to the legal ones we and every other major country in the world has). What did you want the man to do? Sit back and wait for an attack?

The Crusader
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2004, 05:09:03 AM »

Hmmphff!

That's not the nature of the weapons that were claimed, and it's not the correct time.

We were taken to war on the basis that Sadam Hussain was currently in possesion of weapons of mass destruction that were a threat to at least Iraq's neighbours if not the west.  That claim was a lie.

I am starting to cry Cry
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the