Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 12:41:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  What are you doing? (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  MY MISSION
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: MY MISSION  (Read 4299 times)
The Crusader
« on: February 10, 2004, 05:33:06 AM »

MY MISSION

The mission and commission of the Church, which is His Body, is to proclaim the message of reconciliation (II Cor. 5:14-21) and to preach Jesus Christ according to the revelation of the mystery (Rom. 16:25; Eph. 3:8, 9) with all boldness. In this we should follow the Apostle Paul (I Cor. 4:16; 11:1; Phil. 3:17; 4:9; I Tim. 1:11-16). That distinctive message which the Apostle of the Gentiles (Rom. 11:13; 15:16) calls "my gospel" (Rom. 2:16; 16:25) is also called "the gospel of the grace of God" (Acts 20:24). We, like Paul, must preach the entire Word of God in the light of this gospel (II Tim. 4:2; Gal. 1:8,9), and strive to reach those in the regions beyond where Christ is not yet named (Rom. 15:20; II Cor. 10:16).

Your friend and brother

The Crusader

<Smiley))><
chris_carman

I'm a Deciple!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2004, 02:17:32 PM »

My mission is to take the rap society and show them the light At least those who choose to listen to my Rymes so far all of my friends in duquesne Like my rymes and I have hope that the world will

GOD bless all forever and always

.... The truth.... is here
Willowbirch
Gold Member

He is risen! - He is risen indeed.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2004, 03:27:57 PM »

MY MISSION

The mission and commission of the Church, which is His Body, is to proclaim the message of reconciliation (II Cor. 5:14-21) and to preach Jesus Christ according to the revelation of the mystery (Rom. 16:25; Eph. 3:8, 9) with all boldness. In this we should follow the Apostle Paul (I Cor. 4:16; 11:1; Phil. 3:17; 4:9; I Tim. 1:11-16). That distinctive message which the Apostle of the Gentiles (Rom. 11:13; 15:16) calls "my gospel" (Rom. 2:16; 16:25) is also called "the gospel of the grace of God" (Acts 20:24). We, like Paul, must preach the entire Word of God in the light of this gospel (II Tim. 4:2; Gal. 1:8,9), and strive to reach those in the regions beyond where Christ is not yet named (Rom. 15:20; II Cor. 10:16).

Your friend and brother

The Crusader

<Smiley))><
Amen!

"Man dreams and desires; God broods, and wills, and quickens."
The Crusader
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2004, 04:35:26 AM »

If you were to die right now, where would you spend eternity?

A: What a question! This is a question that you should consider very carefully. Wherever you are in your life, the only thing that matters to God today is if you are in Christ. When God looks at your heart, He wants to see your faith resting in what His Son did on the cross for you. The Lord Jesus Christ came into the world to save sinners. That is you and me. Consider these sciptures:

Romans 3:10-11 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: 11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God"
Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God:"
Romans 5:6 "For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly."
Romans 5:8 "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
I Cor. 15:1-4 1 " Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:"

The moment you place your faith in Christ alone, God will save you.

Romans 4:5 "But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness."

He will place you into His Son and make you complete in Christ. God does it all!!

Ephesians 1:13 "In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,"
Colossians 2:9-10 "9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. 10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:"

My dear friend you do not need to go anywhere, pray a prayer, join an organization, or even move a muscle. You don’t have to do anything. Christ did it all. Make the decision to trust Christ and His finished work at the cross. It’s your choice.

Your friend and brother

The Crusader
<Smiley))><
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2004, 11:34:17 PM »

Thanks Crusader.  When you gonna tell us 'bout some of your experiences in the airline....

The Crusader
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2004, 07:53:41 AM »

Thanks Crusader.  When you gonna tell us 'bout some of your experiences in the airline....

I will try to write something soon.

<Smiley))><
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2004, 04:30:23 PM »

MY MISSION

Your friend and brother

The Crusader

<Smiley))><

Now that is a GRRRRRRRREAT Mission, AAAAAAAMen Crusader

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
BUTCHA

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2004, 09:37:25 PM »

is to get The Crusader to lighting up, on catholic. cause his god sent me to do so. Wink
BUTCHA

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2004, 08:03:39 PM »

i thought you would like that Grin
nuk nuk
Willowbirch
Gold Member

He is risen! - He is risen indeed.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2004, 11:53:45 AM »

nuk nuk
lol...

"Man dreams and desires; God broods, and wills, and quickens."
BUTCHA

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2004, 08:00:32 PM »

nuk nuk
lol...
very cute  Grin
Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2004, 05:22:47 AM »

is to get The Crusader to lighting up, on catholic. cause his god sent me to do so. Wink

Grin

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2004, 06:06:25 PM »

MY MISSION

The above is still my mission

« Last Edit: October 13, 2004, 06:07:37 PM by Brother Love » Logged

<Smiley))><
Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2004, 04:11:08 PM »

<Smiley))><
Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2004, 05:58:09 AM »

There seems to be very little honest Bible study today and as a result we have a very worldly and immature Body of Christ..

<Smiley))><
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the