Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 06:59:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286822 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Rev 2:8-11
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rev 2:8-11  (Read 4601 times)
truthbtold

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2006, 05:27:09 AM »

I think what needs to be understood here is that these are not Churches in history per say,rather they are types of churches in this time with the difference being in what is taught in each one.

I feel the message is in why Christ found no fault with two of the churches,read the deeper meaning,which I feel is why did Christ find no fault in these two in particular,what did they teach or knew that the other 5 did not.

While Im here I have a question it may be a tad off topic but here goes.

Why do most every one seperate the Jews from the Church? Is'nt the Church a many membered body of believers regardless of race or culture,did not Christ die on the cross so that ALL could be grafted into that body? Just curious and sry bout going off topic.

When them devils come them devils come dressed as light,maybe they gonna fool the untrained mind but nobody I know gonna bite.

Christ said He would return at a time you think not,to me that time would be when you already thought He was here.

Think about it
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2006, 06:04:18 PM »

I think what needs to be understood here is that these are not Churches in history per say,rather they are types of churches in this time with the difference being in what is taught in each one.

I feel the message is in why Christ found no fault with two of the churches,read the deeper meaning,which I feel is why did Christ find no fault in these two in particular,what did they teach or knew that the other 5 did not.

While Im here I have a question it may be a tad off topic but here goes.

Why do most every one seperate the Jews from the Church? Is'nt the Church a many membered body of believers regardless of race or culture,did not Christ die on the cross so that ALL could be grafted into that body? Just curious and sry bout going off topic.
Hello Truthbtold, and welcome to Christian Unite forum.

Yes the 7 churches, Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea.  These Churches are a part of the past.  Though it is possible to see, how they can relate to today. 

These Churches are in Turkey, - Smyrna, Philadelphia, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardes, Laodicea, and Ephesus.  If you would like to know, what cities these are in let me know.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2006, 07:38:24 AM »

Hello truthbtold,

The vast majority of Israel rejected JESUS CHRIST as KING, MESSIAH, and Lord and Saviour. They still do, so talking about them differently than the BODY OF CHRIST has nothing to do with race, ethnicity, or religion. It's also important to note that GOD deals with Israel separately from the BODY OF CHRIST. GOD is not through dealing with Israel, and HE has promises yet to keep with Israel.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Hebrews 4:16 NASB  Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2006, 06:01:22 AM »

There is one major thing wrong with your teachings in this post and it is one that all Murrayites tend to ignore completely. This one thing makes all the rest of what is said null and void.

Gen 4:1  And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

Because they throw this verse out they then misconstrue the meaning of Gen 3:15 and build more lies upon lies as they go further through this entire load of garbage.

Another problem with this teaching is the assumption that Cain's lineage survived the flood. In order to get around this the Murrayites claim that Noah's wife was a descended from Cain. The Bible does not say who Noah's wife was. In order to come to this conclusion they had to use the very same book that is called "a corruption of God’s Old Testament" by them. All of a sudden this book is considered an excellant source for the truth when it becomes necessary to validate their erroneous beliefs. On this same thought if this were true then the lineage of Jesus Christ just became tainted with the lineage of Satan.

I seriously suggest that you get away from the teachings of this doctrine of man and turn to the teachings of God.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 09:30:05 AM by Pastor Roger » Logged

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
truthbtold

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2006, 06:22:16 AM »

Pastor Roger

That study was not intended to be on cains fatherbut Israel,regardless of wheather you agree with the serpent seed doctrine you cant deny the study on israel and the Jews

but since you mentioned it here is seed from the strongs

1) seed, sowing, offspring

a) a sowing

b) seed

c) semen virile

d) offspring, descendants, posterity, children

e) of moral quality

1) a practitioner of righteousness (fig.)

f) sowing time (by meton)

In Genesis 3:15 God is speaking to the serpent, "and I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shall bruise his heel." The bruising of the heel took place when Christ was nailed to the Cross. And finally, for those who still want further proof as to who the serpent really is; we read in Revelation 12:9, "and the great Dragon was cast out, that old Serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world." Now can anyone with eyes to see and ears to hear have any doubt or confusion about Satan's own seed?

Think I will stay with my belief which I feel is clearly from the Bible,but thanks for your concern

When them devils come them devils come dressed as light,maybe they gonna fool the untrained mind but nobody I know gonna bite.

Christ said He would return at a time you think not,to me that time would be when you already thought He was here.

Think about it
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2006, 06:47:11 AM »

This teaching is blasphemy at best and no matter how you look at it nor how much they deny it, it is in fact anti-semitism because this teaching makes these people non-jews and attempts to make them the physical children of satan.

Now can anyone with eyes to see and ears to hear have any doubt or confusion about Satan's own seed?

Yes I do have eyes and ears that tell me when there is a false teaching.

The entire point of this study is based on who Cain's father is and therefore who the physical children of satan is.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2006, 01:29:40 PM »

truthbtold said:

Think I will stay with my belief which I feel is clearly from the Bible,but thanks for your concern

truthbtold,

You are most welcome to believe whatever you want to, BUT you WILL NOT be teaching or preaching the GARBAGE here. I hope this is blunt enough for you to understand. Blasphemy is not permitted here. You've already been given the only warnings on this subject that you will receive. You will be banned with no further notice on the next violation. You are most welcome to stay and learn. You are NOT welcome to teach or preach this GARBAGE here.

If you have eyes to see, they have seen blasphemy. If you have ears to hear, they have heard the devil. END OF STORY!

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2006, 09:17:02 AM »

I have specifically shown in a post above (post #33) how and why this teaching that tbt wants to continue with is blasphemy. This teaching will not be given here debate section or not it is against the forum rules.

To expound on this some more to make it more simply understood. The lineage of Jesus Christ is given several times in the New Testament. It is given there to show 1. ) His royalty, to show 2. ) that His humanity and to show 3. ) that He was the perfect sacrifice for our sins. This lineage does not include the seed of satan . To indicate such leasons the diety and perfection of Jesus. For this reason the teaching of "the seed of satan" (satans offspring) is a blasphemous and is definitely against the teachings of the Bible.

This thread is locked!

Any attempt to further post such garbage will also be deleted and may result in that user being banned.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 10:25:50 AM by Pastor Roger » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the