Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 06:11:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286824 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Completed and Favorite Threads
| | |-+  Prayer, Praise and Promises
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 25 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prayer, Praise and Promises  (Read 93957 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: May 24, 2006, 10:11:14 AM »

Author: Warren Wiersbe
Source: Prayer, Praise and Promises
Scripture Reference Psalm 53:1-6

Practical Atheism

Read Psalm 53:1-6

"The fool has said in his heart, 'There is no God"' (v. 1). He doesn't say this outwardly with his lips. He simply says it in his heart. This is a description of practical atheism. Most people would not say, "I don't believe God exists." But most people live as though He doesn't exist. David reminds us that what we believe about God in our hearts determines how we live.

Most of the people in this world do not know God. Perhaps that's the fault of Christians. Perhaps we should be praying more, giving more and witnessing more. But the fact is that most people live as if God doesn't exist. They rarely think about Him unless they're facing sickness or tragedy or death, and even then they forget about Him soon after. But David tells us that what you believe about God affects your will. "They are corrupt, and have done abominable iniquity; there is none who does good" (v. 1). To say there is no God is to say there is no good.

Verse 2 tells us that what you believe about God also affects your mind. God looked down from heaven upon humanity to see if there were any who understood, who sought Him. Not one was found. They do not understand, and they don't want to understand. They want to live their lives without God.

Verse 5 says that what you believe about God affects your heart. "There they are in great fear where no fear was." The fear of God comes upon people even though they don't believe in Him.

Do we live our lives as though God were not watching? Do we speak as though He were not listening? Do we think and ponder in our hearts as though He were not aware? Let's live as those who say, "Yes, we know God, and we want to glorify Him."

It has been said that everybody believes in someone or something. Trust involves the whole inner being; what you believe affects your heart, mind and will. God responds to your inner man and fellowships with you. He wants you to trust Him and glorify Him with your life. Are you a witness to those around you? Do you live to glorify God?

This devotional is freely distributed by Back To The Bible.
Did you enjoy this devotional?
Send it on for a friend to enjoy.
FREE E-mail Subscription:
http://www.backtothebible.org/aboutus/email_entry.htm

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 25, 2006, 07:35:40 AM »

Scripture Reference Romans 3:9 Matthew 7:13 Psalm 53:1-6

The Fool's Folly

Read Psalm 53:1-6

This psalm describes the atheist and gives eight reasons why he is a fool. First, he does not acknowledge God (v. 1). He lives as if there is no God. He does not obey God (v. 1). Some people think that human nature is basically kind and good. Not so. We are abominably corrupt by nature (Rom. 3:9). He does not understand God (v. 2). If you don't have the Spirit of God, you can't understand the things of God. Atheists say they won't accept anything they can't understand. Actually, there is little in the world they do understand!

The fool does not seek God (v. 2). No one by himself seeks God and comes to know Him. God invites us to seek Him, and He has mercy on us. He does not follow God's way (v. 3). God has ordained the right path for us. Being a Christian is not easy, and many people do not want to pay the price. The narrow road leads to life and is tough; the broad road is the easy way until the end (Matt. 7:13,14).

The fool does not call on God (v. 4). Such people are mercenary and do not treat others right. He does not fear God (v. 5). The day will come when the fool will be afraid. He lives with a false confidence and one day will face judgment. He does not hope in God (v. 6). The person who leaves God out of his life has no future.

God's people have a future of eternal life. However, anyone who professes to be a Christian but lives like an atheist also is a fool. May Jesus help us to acknowledge the goodness, greatness and majesty of Almighty God.

The atheist lives as if there is no God. You, as God's child, eagerly await eternal life. However, if you fail to walk with the Lord, you behave as a fool. Lay hold of your spiritual resources in Christ and hope in Him.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 26, 2006, 06:57:17 AM »

Scripture Reference Psalm 54:1-7

Who's Your Mainstay?

Read Psalm 54:1-7

"Behold, God is my helper; the Lord is with those who uphold my life" (v. 4). David wrote those words when he was hiding from King Saul. We can translate this verse, "The Lord is the mainstay of my life." Is God the mainstay, the main support, of your life today?

David went through several stages waiting for God to help him. He began with prayer. "Save me, O God, by Your name, and vindicate me by Your strength. Hear my prayer, O God; give ear to the words of my mouth" (vv. 1, 2). That's a great way to pray. David was being attacked by the enemy, by those who did not believe in God. He needed help, so he cried out to Him.

We see a turning point at verse 4, where David's faith goes to work. "Behold, God is my helper; the Lord is with those who uphold my life [the Lord is the mainstay of my life]. He will repay my enemies for their evil. Cut them off in Your truth" (vv. 4,5). David now is trusting the Lord. It's one thing to cry out to God, but it's something else to believe that He is going to hear and answer.

David ends his psalm with praise. "I will freely sacrifice to You; I will praise Your name, O Lord, for it is good" (v. 6). Why? "For He has delivered me out of all trouble; and my eye has seen its desire upon my enemies" (v. 7). This is an interesting sequence of experiences: David had trouble. This led him to trust God, which resulted in triumph. He had a problem, so he turned to prayer, which brought about praise to the Lord.

When you're in trouble and forced to wait for help, where you place your faith is all-important. Is your sequence of experiences similar to David's? (Problem to prayer to praise? Trouble to trust to triumph?) Next time you must wait for help, let your faith go to work. God will hear you and answer your prayer.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 27, 2006, 07:43:19 AM »

Scripture Reference Psalm 55:1-23

Soar Above The Storm

Read Psalm 55:1-23

David wrote this psalm during the early stages of Absalom's conspiracy. He tells us that in times of trial we can take one of three approaches. One is that we can flee (vv. 1-8). David talks about his emotions. He was in a difficult situation and wanted to fly away. But these troubles were part of God's discipline for him.

Second, we can fight (vv. 9-15). Absalom's conspiracy had gone so far that David could not overcome his enemies. He could only try to save his own life. He saw a sinful city and his friends turn against him, but God was able to overcome them. Absalom and his followers were rebels who had to be disciplined.

Third, we can fly above our trials (v. 16-23). The wind that blows down everything lifts up the eagle. We get that kind of power when we wait on the Lord in prayer and worship. David looked at his feelings and foes, but then he focused on his faith in the Lord.

David triumphed because he sought God: I will call (v. 16); I will cast (v. 22); and I will trust (v. 23). God gives us burdens, and we are to give them back to Him. Don't ask for wings like a dove to fly away. Instead, let God give you wings like an eagle so you can soar above the storm.

Trials force you to respond. You can flee, fight or fly above them. Are you facing a trial today? God has a purpose in your trial and wants you to learn how to fly above it. Cast your burden upon Him and trust Him for the strength to fly above your difficulty.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 29, 2006, 09:39:02 AM »

Scripture Reference Psalm 55:1-8

Want to Fly Away?

Read Psalm 55:1-8

Have you ever felt like flying away just to get away from it all? Has life ever been such a burden that all you can think about is escaping? David felt like that one day. That's why he wrote, "And I said, 'Oh, that I had wings like a dove! For then I would fly away and be at rest. Indeed, I would wander far off, and remain in the wilderness. I would hasten my escape from the windy storm and tempest"' (vv. 6-8).

Now let's be honest. This is a natural feeling. All of us have felt like getting away, just packing our bags and saying, "I've had enough! I can't take anymore! I've got to get away." It's a normal, natural reaction. But it is not a good solution to any problem. We usually take our problems with us. We can go on vacation and enjoy a short respite. But when we return, the battles and burdens are still there. In fact, sometimes when we try to run away, we only make the problems worse.

Why does the Lord allow us to go through windy storms and tempests? They help us grow and mature. If we keep running away, we are like children who never grow up. No, we don't need the wings of a dove to fly away. We need the wings of an eagle. Isaiah 40:31 says, "Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles." The eagle faces the storm, spreads his great wings and allows the wind to lift him above the storm.

Don't run away. Run to the Lord, and let Him lift you high above the storm.

God allows trials to make you grow and mature and become like His Son. The next time you go through a storm, resist the pressure to run from it. Let God use the storm to accomplish His purposes.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 29, 2006, 09:41:22 AM »

Scripture Reference Psalm 55:9-15

Not My Friend

Read Psalm 55:9-15

Perhaps the greatest trial is when someone you really love--a friend, a family member--betrays you. David wrote: "For it is not an enemy who reproaches me; then I could bear it. Nor is it one who hates me who has exalted himself against me; then I could hide from him. But it was you, a man my equal, my companion and my acquaintance" (vv. 12,13). It takes a diamond to cut a diamond, and sometimes our friends can hurt us deeply. And we can deeply hurt them. David said about his friend, "The words of his mouth were smoother than butter, but war was in his heart; his words were softer than oil, yet they were drawn swords" (v. 21).

Jesus could have applied these words to Judas. He could have said, "Yes, my own familiar friend, the one who walked with me, the one who ate with me--he is the one who betrayed me."

"We took sweet counsel together, and walked to the house of God in the throng" (v. 14). How sad it is when church members, people we fellowship with in the house of God, turn against us and hurt us. But we must do what David did. He simply said, "Lord, you are the only One who can take care of this. I don't understand it. I'm not going to return evil for evil. I'm just going to leave it with You." God met David's needs. He magnified him and healed his wounds.

We find two lessons here. First, all of us are human. Others will hurt you sometimes. But leave your hurt with the Lord and don't fight back. Second, be careful not to hurt others. Be a friend who blesses, not betrays.

Betrayed trust is one of life's most difficult pills to swallow. How you respond to those who hurt you is a true test of your faith. When someone hurts you, do you live on the divine level and return good for evil? When others do their worst, leave it with God. He will meet your needs and use you to glorify Himself.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 30, 2006, 06:45:40 AM »

Scripture Reference Psalm 55:16-21

Learning From Change

Read Psalm 55:16-21

David was going through intense difficulty. Some of his friends, including his most familiar friend, were turning against him, and it was painful.

How did David solve this problem? First, he called upon the Lord. "As for me [no matter what they may do], I will call upon God, and the Lord shall save me. Evening and morning and at noon I will pray, and cry aloud, and He shall hear my voice" (vv. 16,17). Apparently, David had a systematic prayer life. He called upon God and told Him his troubles.

Second, he let God do the judging. "God will hear, and afflict them, even He who abides from of old" (v. 19). David believed God would resolve the problem. We should do the same. Let God give you the friends you need to help you in your ministry, and let Him take care of your enemies. Don't treat others the way they treat you. Instead, treat them the way you would want to be treated. Don't return evil for evil.

Third, David was determined to learn from this experience. "Because they do not change, therefore they do not fear God" (v. 19). David was going through a change of friends, and this was helping him to fear God more. We usually don't like changes. But whenever God brings change to our lives, we can learn from it. Let's not get so comfortable, so settled, that God can't do anything new in our lives.

Determine to learn from difficult experiences. God has a purpose for allowing every difficulty and problem. Let Him teach you new truths and work in your life in new ways.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 02, 2006, 01:51:34 AM »

Scripture Reference 1 Peter 5:7 Psalm 55:22-23

Give It Back

Read Psalm 55:22-23

"Cast your burden on the Lord, and He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved" (v. 22). This promise tells us that Christians do have burdens. David is not talking about concern for others, although it's good to bear one another's burdens. Instead, he means the burdens that the Lord allows each one of us to bear. One translation reads, "Cast what he has given thee upon the Lord."

Burdens are not accidents but appointments. The burdens you have in your life today are what God has ordained for you--unless they are the result of your own rebellious sin against Him. Burdens help us grow; they help us exercise the muscles of our faith. They teach us how to trust God and live a day at a time.

This promise also tells us that we can cast these burdens on the Lord. Peter said, "Casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you" (I Pet. 5:7). The Lord gives us the burden, and then He says, "Now give that burden back to Me. But don't stop there; give Me yourself as well." If we try to give Him our burdens without giving Him ourselves, He really can't help us. It's like stepping onto an elevator with many heavy packages and failing to put them down on the floor until you reach your destination. Let the elevator carry both you and your packages.

Notice that the verse doesn't say He'll keep you from problems all the time. He's going to use problems to build your character. But he'll make sure the righteous will not be moved. Cast your burden on the Lord. Let Him sustain you today.

Giving your burden to God is an act of faith. But giving yourself to Him and letting Him use that burden to help you grow is taking an extra step of faith. He will invest that burden in building your character. Give your burdens to the Lord today.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 02, 2006, 01:52:39 AM »

Scripture Reference Psalm 56:1-9

Bottles and Books

Read Psalm 56:1-9

Are you the kind of person who keeps a daily record of what you do? When I was in the pastorate, I carried a special diary with me. I wrote down where I visited and who I saw. When I got back to the office, I told my staff, "Here is what I did, and here are the needs we have to pray about."

Did you know that God is keeping a journal about you? His journal is composed of bottles and books. David said, "You number my wanderings; put my tears into Your bottle; are they not in Your book?" (v. 8). God watches our traveling and notices our weeping. He has His eyes on our feet, and He has His eyes on our eyes.

God sees where we walk. He knows the paths we've been on. Some of these paths are rather bumpy. But that can be for our good, for as a little boy once said, "The bumps are what you climb on." God sees our wanderings, and He's marked it all in His record.

God sees when we weep. He sees and records our tears and files them for future reference. Among the Semitic peoples, mourners often catch their tears in a little bottle, a symbol of their sorrow. Then they place the bottle in a tomb or casket. One day God will show you the book and the bottle. He's going to say, "I knew when your heart was broken. I knew what you were going through. I've kept a record of it. Now, that sorrow shall be turned into joy." And every one of your tears will become a jewel of beauty to the glory of God.

God knows your difficulties and sorrows. The day is coming when your sorrow will be turned to joy, and your tears will glorify Him.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 04, 2006, 04:16:46 AM »

Scripture Reference Romans 10:17 Psalm 56:10-13

David's Pattern

Read Psalm 56:10-l3

Many of David's psalms contain a pattern. He starts with a problem, then he prays, and finally he praises God for solving the problem. At the end of this psalm David praises the Lord. "In God I have put my trust; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? Vows made to You are binding upon me, O God; I will render praises to You, for You have delivered my soul from death. Have You not delivered my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?" (vv. 11-13).

First, he praises God for His Word. David didn't have as much of the Bible as we have. In fact, he was writing some of it for us! But he had the Word of God, and he depended on it rather than on his feelings or his circumstances. When we love the Word and depend on it daily, ultimately we will praise God for it.

David praises God for being trustworthy. Where did this faith come from? The Word of God. "Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God" (Rom. 10:17). David is saying, "I'm so grateful for the Word of God because it has taught me to trust the God of the Word. And where there is faith, there will not be fear.

David praises God for all the help He has given him. God delivered his soul from death. I wonder how many times that happened in David's life. God's past deliverance was the assurance of His future care and concern. "Have You not kept my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?" (v. 13). God delivers us so He can delight in us and direct us that we might bring glory to His name.

Is David's pattern evident in your life? Are you able to praise God in the midst of difficult situations? Praise Him even before He answers your prayers. Praise Him for His Word, His trustworthiness and His previous help.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 04, 2006, 04:18:09 AM »

Scripture Reference Isaiah 12:2 Psalm 103:5 Psalm 56:1-13

Handling Fear

Read Psalm 56:1-13

Fear can grip us when we feel life is out of control, and that's what happened to David when he was hiding from King Saul. But instead of running from his fears, with God's help he faced them. By understanding how David handled his fears, we can better handle ours.

First, David honestly admitted his fears (vv. 1-7). He admitted the enemy was against him (v. 2). We won't win the victory if we pretend the Enemy is not there or if we try to suppress our fears. David's enemies were chasing him like ferocious animals, and they oppressed him all day long. They were slandering him and hunting him. It was a matter of life and death. What did he do? He admitted his fears and trusted in God.

A lady once came to D. L. Moody and said, "I've found a verse to help me conquer my fear--Psalm 56:3." Moody replied, "I'll give you a better verse--Isaiah 12:2." Psalm 56:3 tells us that when we're afraid, we'll trust. Isaiah 12:2 says that we'll "trust and not be afraid." Faith overcomes everything (Ps. 103:5). Let's face our fears honestly.

Second, David humbly confessed his faith (vv. 8-13). He spoke about God, not his enemies. He clung to the Word of God and did not back out of his commitment to Him just because he was going through trouble. What was the result of David's ordeal? God's protection and provision brought forth David's prayer and praise (vv. 12,13).

Although everything may seem stacked against you, God is on your side. He knows who you are, where you are and what you're up against. He will protect you and deliver you.

If you are facing enemies and are gripped by fear, admit your fear and then turn to the Word of God. Trust in His promises to protect and provide. God knows what you are going through, and He will deliver you. Your faith will overcome your fear and lead to praise.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 05, 2006, 04:46:50 PM »

Scripture Reference Psalm 57:1-11

Concert in a Cave

Read Psalm 57:1-11

I have attended concerts at concert halls, parks and churches, but I have never attended a concert in a cave. David wrote this song when he fled from Saul into a cave. It's difficult to sing even in the midst of the blessings of life, so how could David possibly turn his situation into a song? How could he turn a cave into a concert hall?

He had God's protection. "My soul trusts in You; and in the shadow of Your wings I will make my refuge, until these calamities have passed by" (v. 1). This means David is in the Holy of Holies, protected by the presence of God. Our protection does not come from circumstances. It comes from the presence of the Lord.

He knew that God would perform all things for him. "I will cry out to God Most High, to God who performs all things for me" (v. 2). While he was in the cave, David couldn't do very much. But God could--and did--intervene for him.

He was concerned only about God's glory. "Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Your glory be above all the earth" (v. 5). No matter where you are--even in a cave--if you're concerned about the glory of God, that's all that really matters.

David had a joyful tongue because he had a fixed heart. "My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and give praise" (v. 7). I don't know what kind of cave you might be in today. Perhaps it's one of your own making. I can assure you of these two truths: you have God's protection, and He is working for you. So be concerned only about His glory.

Do your circumstances have you under siege? Do you find yourself in a 'cave"? Be encouraged that God will protect you and intervene for you. Be concerned about His glory, not your own. Take time today to praise Him for His care.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 05, 2006, 04:47:50 PM »

Scripture Reference Psalm 57:1-11

How to Begin and End Each Day

Read Psalm 57:1-11

David wrote this psalm when he fled from Saul into a cave. He records one day's experience and gives advice on how to live our lives. First, close each day in prayer (vv. 1-4). Take all your concerns to God. When you start trusting Him, He changes you, and you see your surroundings in a new way. By faith you enter into His presence. Storms don't last forever, but when they come, God will take care of your problems. He performs and perfects all things for you.

Second, open each day with praise (vv. 5-8). While David was sleeping, God was working for him. When he awoke, David wanted God to have all the glory and wanted to tell the world what He had done for him. God answers prayer, and whatever He does is for your good and His glory. Calamities pass, so praise God for seeing you through them.

Lock up each day with prayer and unlock each day with praise. Praise is great medicine and will take all bitterness, envy, jealousy and unrest out of your life.

When you are in a tight place, your great concern should not be how you can get out of it but how God will be glorified because of it. Do you find yourself simply enduring difficulties instead of using them to help yourself grow? Try closing each day in prayer and opening each day with praise. Give God an opportunity to accomplish His purposes in your life.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 07, 2006, 04:08:04 PM »

Scripture Reference Revelation 18-19 Job 31:6 Psalm 68:23 Psalm 58:1-11

Righteous Indignation

Read Psalm 58:1-11

Today there is a need for God's people to display righteous indignation. May we never complacently accept babies being aborted, the poor being exploited and politicians breaking the law. God does not want people in authority to use their authority for themselves. A true statesman uses his authority to build people and his country. David was righteously indignant when he wrote this psalm. He was not angry but anguished.

David denounces the readers' sin (vv. 1-5). Their speech was unrighteous, and they did not judge uprightly (Job 31:6). Their hands were tipping the scales the wrong way because their hearts were evil. David compares these leaders to snakes (v. 4).

David pronounces the readers' judgment (vv. 6-9). He presents six pictures of coming judgment for the leaders: (1) a lion without teeth (v. 6)--God one day will pull their teeth and they will be defenseless; (2) water soaking into the ground (v. 7)--after the dry season, rain disappears and is soaked into the soil; (3) broken arrows (v. 7)--God will take away all their defense; (4) a snail melting away (v. 8)--the wicked will gradually destroy themselves the further they go; (5) a stillborn child (v. 8)--they will experience a lot of pain and then death; and (6) a meal being cooked that is destroyed by a whirlwind (v. 9)--their schemes won't last, and they will be destroyed by God's living, burning wrath.

David announces his praise of God (vv. 10,11). We do not avenge our ourselves, but we can rejoice at God's righteous judgment of the wicked (Rev. 18,19). He will stand on His enemies (Ps. 68:23).

The righteous will one day enjoy the victory of God. He is patiently waiting to judge the world. When that happens, God will be vindicated, and Jesus will be glorified.

The misuse of authority is an age-old problem. The Bible tells us what will become of those who abuse their positions of authority. God's people may confidently express their righteous indignation, for we know that He will one day judge corrupt leaders. Praise Him for His coming victory and vindication.
Copyright© 1992, used with permission, all rights reserved.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 07, 2006, 04:09:12 PM »

Scripture Reference Romans 12:19 Psalm 58:10-11

The Best is Yet To Come

Read Psalm 58:10,11

Does it ever trouble you that the righteous seem to suffer, while the wicked seem to escape suffering? Have you ever gotten the bad end of a deal while somebody else--perhaps even a professing Christian--came out on top after doing something he shouldn't have done? If so, this passage will encourage you: "The righteous shall rejoice when he sees the vengeance . . . so that men will say, 'Surely there is a reward for the righteous; surely He is God who judges in the earth."'

When someone else hurts us, when we get the bad end of a deal, we must first accept the burden and realize there is no real justice in the world today. Oh, there's some justice, of course. We are grateful for what the law is doing. But fundamentally, it seems that those who are doing good are being persecuted, while those who are doing evil are being promoted. Accept the burden of this seeming inequality. That's the way things are in this world.

Second, leave the situation with the Lord. When someone does something that shouldn't be done, we immediately want to right the wrong and punish the wrongdoer. But we must leave it with God. He says, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay" (Rom. 12:19).

That leads to a third word of counsel: Wait on the Lord. Your reward is yet to come. This world is heaven for the unsaved. They never will experience the joys and blessings in the glory of eternity with the Lord. But a believer's heaven is yet to come. Heaven is a place of unmixed joy; hell is a place of undiluted sorrow. In this world we have a mixture of sorrow and joy. Wait, for your reward is yet to come.

At times this world appears to lack justice. You need not fret over this. When you are faced with inequality, leave your burden with the Lord and wait patiently for Him to resolve the issue. For God's people, the best is yet to come.

Copyright© 1992, used with permission, all rights reserved.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 25 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the