Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 06:11:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286824 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Phycics are Dangerous and Destructive
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Phycics are Dangerous and Destructive  (Read 2252 times)
wifeless

View Profile
« on: February 12, 2006, 06:10:23 PM »

Two weeks ago my wife left me, our children and our grand-children because a phycic told her 3 years ago that in order for her to grow phycically that she would need to leave me. She told my wife that she was very phycic herself and was meant to write and do phycic teachings; especially after the world ends as we know it in 2012. She told her that I loved her very much but I loved her for everything she is today. She said that if she was serious about reaching her higher self that she needed to leave me and that she would find her true soulmate that would help he achieve her higher self. She told her that her soulmate was someone she had known for years and that there was a woman associated with him that my also knew and that she would help my wife as well. She told her that her soulmate and this woman were from the east coast. We are from the east coast and we went back in October on vacation. My wife called and met with her best friend from high school whos is also the sister of the boy she dated in high school. Long story short my wife is convinced that this old flame is her soulmate and his sister is this other woman the phycic told her albout. My son told me that my wife told him of this a year ago and he dismissed it as fancy. Has anyone ever heard of this? How do I fight this? I am completely lost!
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2006, 06:25:28 PM »

The only way she can grow, is through Christ. physic's are a tool of satan, who wants to mislead Christians, and everyone else. The world will end, when Christ, is ready for it to end.

The only way to fight this, is through Christ.
Isaiah 41:28-30 28 For I look [upon the heathen prophets and the priests of pagan practices] and there is no man among them [who could predict these events], and among these [idols] there is no counselor who, when I ask of him, can answer a word. 29 Behold, these [pagan prophets and priests] are all emptiness (falseness and futility)! Their works are worthless; their molten images are empty wind (confusion and waste).

Daniel 11:31 And armed forces of his shall appear [in the holy land] and they shall pollute the sanctuary, the [spiritual] stronghold, and shall take away the continual [daily burnt offering]; and they shall set up [in the sanctuary] the abomination that astonishes and makes desolate [probably an altar to a pagan god].

This is happening more, and more today, then in any other time in history.

Resting in the hands, of the Lord.
Bob

Romans 1:29 Until they were filled (permeated and saturated) with every kind of unrighteousness, iniquity, grasping and covetous greed, and malice. [They were] full of envy and jealousy, murder, strife, deceit and treachery, ill will and cruel ways. [They were] secret backbiters and gossipers,

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2006, 06:28:37 PM »

I am completely lost!

Hi and welcome to the forum. It appears that your wife has been misled by some very fanatical individuals. You said that you are "completely lost". Do you know Jesus Christ as your Saviour? He is the only one that can help you. He may or may not help you as far as your wife goes but He will help you get through this which ever way it may go with your wife.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
wifeless

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2006, 07:42:29 PM »

Thank you for your guidance and thoughts. It is very overwhelming and I do know that Jesus Christ is the only one who can get me through this. I am putting myself entirely in his hands and praying for him to show me the path through this. I am also praying that he will help my wife break aways from Satan's grip.
Thank you all and God Bless
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2006, 07:44:37 PM »

Thank you for your guidance and thoughts. It is very overwhelming and I do know that Jesus Christ is the only one who can get me through this. I am putting myself entirely in his hands and praying for him to show me the path through this. I am also praying that he will help my wife break aways from Satan's grip.

I will join you in those prayers.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2006, 10:20:25 PM »

Add my prayers, to Pastor Rogers prayers.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2006, 07:06:26 AM »

Hello Wifeless,

First, WELCOME!

It grieves me to read about problems like this because God has so richly blessed me. Brother, you are fighting the things of the devil, and your only chance is to have GOD help you fight this battle. I will be praying for you, and I hope that you also consider many hours of prayer at the feet of JESUS. We are weak, but HE is strong. I know this might not sound like much of an answer for you in your time of struggle, but I promise you it is the ONLY ANSWER. Prayer is a mighty weapon against the devil, and we all know that the devil can't win against the power of GOD. Brother, PLEASE - strengthen yourself in PRAYER and in GOD'S WORD. Be strong in the POWER OF HIS MIGHT for the good of yourself and the rest of your family. Get as many other Christians praying for you that you can. You can't fight this alone, and I hope that you already know that. Everyone here who reads this post will pray for you and your family, but you should already know that it is YOU who must face this battle with the help and Power of God. PRAY, PRAY, AND PRAY SOME MORE!! GOD will strengthen you and guide you, AND GOD WILL BE WITH YOU!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Colossians 1:9-12 NASB  For this reason also, since the day we heard of it, we have not ceased to pray for you and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so that you will walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all power, according to His glorious might, for the attaining of all steadfastness and patience; joyously giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified us to share in the inheritance of the saints in Light.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2006, 03:44:00 PM »

It grieves me to read about problems like this because God has so richly blessed me. Brother, you are fighting the things of the devil, and your only chance is to have GOD help you fight this battle. I will be praying for you, and I hope that you also consider many hours of prayer at the feet of JESUS. We are weak, but HE is strong. I know this might not sound like much of an answer for you in your time of struggle, but I promise you it is the ONLY ANSWER. Prayer is a mighty weapon against the devil, and we all know that the devil can't win against the power of GOD. Brother, PLEASE - strengthen yourself in PRAYER and in GOD'S WORD. Be strong in the POWER OF HIS MIGHT for the good of yourself and the rest of your family. Get as many other Christians praying for you that you can. You can't fight this alone, and I hope that you already know that. Everyone here who reads this post will pray for you and your family, but you should already know that it is YOU who must face this battle with the help and Power of God. PRAY, PRAY, AND PRAY SOME MORE!! GOD will strengthen you and guide you, AND GOD WILL BE WITH YOU!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Colossians 1:9-12 NASB  For this reason also, since the day we heard of it, we have not ceased to pray for you and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so that you will walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all power, according to His glorious might, for the attaining of all steadfastness and patience; joyously giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified us to share in the inheritance of the saints in Light.
AMEN!! brother

Sapphire W34P0N
Gold Member

We'll party like we're dead.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2006, 04:24:36 PM »

Why is it everyone always tends to overthink how to spell words that start with a soft 'p'?
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2006, 04:42:49 PM »

Why is it everyone always tends to overthink how to spell words that start with a soft 'p'?

Because no one is perfect.

TalkerCat
Gold Member

ON FIRE FOR THE LORD!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2006, 11:02:29 PM »

Hello Sapphire!  I don't think we've met.  I'm "TalkerCat" and although I'm not PSYCHIC, I did notice that you yourself didn't offer to spell the word correctly . . . .  Wink

Meow

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2006, 11:06:00 PM »

Hello Sapphire!  I don't think we've met.  I'm "TalkerCat" and although I'm not PSYCHIC, I did notice that you yourself didn't offer to spell the word correctly . . . .  Wink

Meow
Sapphire W34P0N, is our local teen-ager here on the forum. Who if I remember right is now driving....... Cheesy

TalkerCat
Gold Member

ON FIRE FOR THE LORD!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2006, 11:43:14 PM »

Thanks Dee Dubya! That certainly explains a lot!  Cheesy

Blessings~

<<<<  now Talker wonders if Sapphire shaves ? ? Tongue meow    >>>>

ZakDar

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2006, 01:37:12 AM »

Two weeks ago my wife left me, our children and our grand-children because a phycic told her 3 years ago that in order for her to grow phycically that she would need to leave me. She told my wife that she was very phycic herself and was meant to write and do phycic teachings; especially after the world ends as we know it in 2012. She told her that I loved her very much but I loved her for everything she is today. She said that if she was serious about reaching her higher self that she needed to leave me and that she would find her true soulmate that would help he achieve her higher self. She told her that her soulmate was someone she had known for years and that there was a woman associated with him that my also knew and that she would help my wife as well. She told her that her soulmate and this woman were from the east coast. We are from the east coast and we went back in October on vacation. My wife called and met with her best friend from high school whos is also the sister of the boy she dated in high school. Long story short my wife is convinced that this old flame is her soulmate and his sister is this other woman the phycic told her albout. My son told me that my wife told him of this a year ago and he dismissed it as fancy. Has anyone ever heard of this? How do I fight this? I am completely lost!

Hi wifeless,

I'm making the assumption you are born again. Then if you are born again, you NOW have been given power and authority over satan. YOU can take authority over the devil and cast him out of your life, your wife's life, and your children's lives. Rather than write several hundred, (maybe thousands), words on this subject, I know an excellent book on thi subject. It's called The Believer's Authority, and it is written by Kenneth E. Hagin. There simply isn't a better resource that puts it in simpler, and scripturally based terms that anybody can understand.

When you read it, you will probably get very mad at the devil because you will find out some areas in your owm life where the devil has duped you, and taken advantage of you. That's OK because once your eyes have been opened, you WILL be able to cast him out of your wife's life.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2006, 01:39:03 AM by ZakDar » Logged

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2006, 02:09:06 PM »

Brothers and Sisters,

I was just thinking about this and praying about this again. We all need to look around us and know that the devil is running loose, and the devil is claiming more victims by the day. Bible prophecy clearly foretells this for the end of the age of GRACE.

This is and should be a time of much prayer and strengthening each other in CHRIST. The weak and lost will be the devil's victims. We must never forget that the devil is real, he's loose, and his days are numbered. BUT, the number one thing we must remember is that we serve an ALL POWERFUL, ALMIGHTY GOD! The Holy Bible clearly tells us that JESUS HIMSELF will conquer evil at HIS appointed time. I'm thinking right now about the Christians Armor of God that the Apostle Paul speaks of. We can only put on the Whole Armor of God if we study God's Word, Yield to His Will, and pray that God helps us in our daily fights with evil. We should be worried about our family, our friends, and the lost falling victim to the devil. I already know that GOD has work for all of us, and it's up to us to seek and yield to His Will. When we do, we will be helping everyone around us, including our family, friends, and the lost.

Brothers and Sisters, a Bible Study about the Armor of God is beautiful, but it's also completely TRUE and REAL. When we yield to the Will of God, HE equips us for the work HE wants done. This is as TRUE and REAL as you can get. The WORD OF GOD is definitely sharper than any Two-Edged Sword. GOD provides His POWER and MIGHT to His Children through HIS WORD and PRAYER. The biggest and best answer is to YIELD COMPLETELY and let GOD equip us for the work He wants done. Along the way, we should and MUST PRAY AND PRAY SOME MORE! Also along the way, we should and MUST take every opportunity God gives us to witness to the lost. We should and MUST concentrate on what GOD wants and in the ORDER that GOD wants it.

Dear Heavenly Father, we ask You to strengthen us, guide us, and use us in Your Will for Your Purpose and Your Glory. LORD, I want to be a willing vessel for Your use. LORD, equip me and send me because I love you and want to go. LORD, we ask that You soften the hearts of those who are desperate for the WORD and JESUS. LORD, we also ask that You help us in what to say and what to do. We ask that the Precious Holy Spirit lead and guide us through every hour. We ask these things in the Precious Name of JESUS CHRIST, our Lord and Saviour Forever.  Amen.

Thanks be unto GOD for HIS unspeakable GIFT!, JESUS CHRIST, our Lord and Saviour forever!

Love In Christ,
Tom

John 17:21-23 NASB  that they may all be one; even as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me. "The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are one; I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, so that the world may know that You sent Me, and loved them, even as You have loved Me.

Philippians 1:27-28 NASB  Only conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or remain absent, I will hear of you that you are standing firm in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel; in no way alarmed by your opponents--which is a sign of destruction for them, but of salvation for you, and that too, from God.

Romans 10:8-10 NASB  But what does it say? "THE WORD IS NEAR YOU, IN YOUR MOUTH AND IN YOUR HEART"--that is, the word of faith which we are preaching, that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.

Romans 10:16-17 NASB  However, they did not all heed the good news; for Isaiah says, "LORD, WHO HAS BELIEVED OUR REPORT?" So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ.

Psalms 119:133 NASB  Establish my footsteps in Your word, And do not let any iniquity have dominion over me.

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the