Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 05:53:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286825 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  King James Version 100% pure
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: King James Version 100% pure  (Read 28130 times)
asaph

Call on Jesus!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2005, 03:25:13 AM »

PeterAV,
You said-"A person ought to know if he has a real Bible in his hands so make sure to go to one of my earlier posts and copy down the small list out of hundreds more.This list shows any person if they have a real Bible or not.If there is even one varriation in one verse,you know it is not the
HolyBible.Inspired,infalible,pure,purified,perfect.It would then be just a man made fake fostered by Satan."

One variation from what? The KJV? Here goes your circular reasoning. The KJV is the only inspired word of God in the english language therefore all other versions are not inspired, etc!!!?

What version was inspired before the KJV? And if it was why did the KJV replace it? And if there was not an inspired version what ever happened to the preservation of the God's Word?

asaph

PS don't forget to read and answer my other posts on page six.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2005, 03:29:37 AM by asaph » Logged

PeterAV
« Reply #91 on: May 03, 2005, 03:26:50 AM »

[quote author=asaph One variation from what? The KJV? Here goes your circular reasoning.
What version was inspired before the KJV? And if it was why did the KJV replace it? And if there was not an inspired version what ever happened to the preservation of the God's Word?
The English language was not finalized or stablised,until 1600.Even then they wrote phonetically.I have found the same word spelled different ways.But the versions that agree with the majority of manuscripts,[the Recieved Text,or Texus Receptus].All of these versions can be considered to be the words of God for their time.
No other Bible has faithfully used the Texus Recetus since.
Even though 99 percent of the evidence goes infavour of them.I thought that I had already posted the list of various tranlsations that also agree with the KJV.
Now these all agree with the KJV for the most part,because they predominantly follow the same Greek Texts.Not the fake one pumped put by hereticts and necromancers like Westcott and Hort.
Greek texus receptus.
Erasmus 1516
Beza 1565
Stephanus 1546
Colinaeus 1534
Elzevir 1633
Translations...
Martin Luther Germany
Diodati Italian
Erdosi Hungary
Olivetan France
Valera Spain
Visoly Poland
Gottshcalkson Iceland
DeGrave Holland
Elisabeth Bible Russia
These all followed the KJV text type.
Plus there are the ancient translations that also follow the KJV text type.
The OLD LATIN 125-160 AD[not the corrupted Latin Vulgate by Jerome]
The OLD SYRIAC 130-175 AD
The Gothic 350 AD[The earliest English known]

Plus there are the pre-cursers to the King james in the English language.
Coverdale 1535
Great Bible 1539
Matthews Bible 1537
Bishop's Bible 1568
Tyndale's Bible 1525
Geneva Bible 1560
Finally the 1611 Holy Bible.
That is what it was called for almost 300 years,before compromisers wanted to CHANGE God's words.

So you call honest Work evil circular reasoning?Give me a break.If you have the complete Bible you use the complete Bible.Why settle for humanised garbage pumped out by heretics sudh as ORIGEN,and JEROME,and EUSIBIUS,and later brought back to life in these last apostate days by the equall heretics,Westcott and Hort?Who would trust necromancers,the Fathers of the modern Channelling movement?Puleeese!
It's not circular reasoning as you say,but it is called.taking a stand FOR the Holy Bible.No Compromise.

The King James,as it is called today,was made from many other good translations that were faithful to the recieved texts.[Recieved=accepted by all]And they made of many good ones,ONE principal good one.
With three years of fasting and prayer,to kick it off,is unmatched in church history.
Plus it is without any prooven errors.All others I can show PROOVEN errors.And will continue to do so,so that the people will no longer be in the dark, as many would have us to be.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2005, 03:46:07 AM by PeterAV » Logged
PeterAV
« Reply #92 on: May 03, 2005, 03:42:36 AM »

[quote author=asaph PeterAv,
You seem to use circular reasoning in your doctrine. It goes like this:
"I believe the NIV is the only Perfect Translation. The KJV deviates from the NIV therefore the KJV is evil."
I purposefully switched the arguement to favor the NIV so you could see clearly the fallacy of your stance.
quote]
But you purposefully left out that the other versions such as the NIV and other garbage was put out by hetetics Such as Origen,Jerome and Eusebius,and later pumped out in these last apostate days by equall heretics such as Westcott and Hort,famous for being the Fathers of the modern new age Channelling movement.
Plus the KJV agrees with 99 percent of all manuscripts.Why did you leave that out?The circular reasoning is yours until you repent of your fallicy.You will always be going around the Mullberry bush until you can see evil as evil,period.
KJV agrees with all the manuscripts but a couple,and even those had to follow the KJV to pass off as a "Bible".

So, do you really believe that a Bible pumped out by heretics,involved in necromancy and Channelling is the trustworthy edition?Or is it because there is some hidden sin or too much pride to admit that you have been dupped like so many others?Allow God's words to change you,don't be caught changing it.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2005, 03:48:23 AM by PeterAV » Logged
joelkaki

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 03, 2005, 06:51:51 AM »

[quote author=asaph PeterAv,
You seem to use circular reasoning in your doctrine. It goes like this:
"I believe the NIV is the only Perfect Translation. The KJV deviates from the NIV therefore the KJV is evil."
I purposefully switched the arguement to favor the NIV so you could see clearly the fallacy of your stance.
quote]
But you purposefully left out that the other versions such as the NIV and other garbage was put out by hetetics Such as Origen,Jerome and Eusebius,and later pumped out in these last apostate days by equall heretics such as Westcott and Hort,famous for being the Fathers of the modern new age Channelling movement.
Plus the KJV agrees with 99 percent of all manuscripts.Why did you leave that out?The circular reasoning is yours until you repent of your fallicy.You will always be going around the Mullberry bush until you can see evil as evil,period.
KJV agrees with all the manuscripts but a couple,and even those had to follow the KJV to pass off as a "Bible".

So, do you really believe that a Bible pumped out by heretics,involved in necromancy and Channelling is the trustworthy edition?Or is it because there is some hidden sin or too much pride to admit that you have been dupped like so many others?Allow God's words to change you,don't be caught changing it.

The statement in bold is simply false.

Joel
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 03, 2005, 07:30:05 AM »

I hate to say it, but this is getting border line cultish!   If the KJV is the only infallable word of God, what are folks who don't speak english to do?   Chinese, Gernam, french, russian?    Are these lost until they learn to speak and read Kings English?    Roll Eyes

If someone is saved from hearing the NIV version of the gospel, does that make their salvation false?  What about a german version of the Bible?   Is it Jesus that saves, or the version of translation?   Is God the one preserves His word?   Is this debate a stumblingblock for babes or anyone for that matter?   The word is living folks....He is not confined to the Kings english, or any other for that matter.  Those who hear His voice and believe are saved.

This thread IMO is becoming a distraction, and I pray not a stumblingblock to salvation for some who read it.

Grace and Peace!

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 03, 2005, 09:18:38 AM »

2nd Timothy,

Amen Brother!

God uses HIS WORD in many ways, fashions, and forms. People can be and have been saved by the spoken or written Word of God for thousands of years. I must add this was also in the native languages of the entire world. God also works in and through us to be witnesses for HIM. Regardless of our education or speaking ability, God can and does use us and many people are Saved when we yield and allow the Holy Spirit to speak through us. The point is that the words of a plain man can be a powerful witness for JESUS.

I'm not a person who says KJV only. I do say that the KJV is better or best for my study, but I have many other translations. I have an NIV and Amplified Bible that I use fairly frequently. I trust God to use His Word, either in written form or spoken form from one of HIS servants. I understand the KJV debate, and it has gone on for hundreds of years. I also see and understand several sides to this old and still ongoing debate. Let me end by making a very simple statement, I trust God to give me words when HE gives me an opportunity to witness. I also trust God to use the Bible left in a hotel room or other place for HIS Purpose.

I'm praying right now that God will guide us and give us wisdom to direct our energies in ways and means that will best light a path for the lost.

Love In Christ,
Tom

1Corinthians 1:18  For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

M

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 03, 2005, 10:31:35 AM »

I used to purchase KJV bibles to give away.  For some reason (copyrights) they are the most inexpensive Bibles.  Then someone pointed out to me that it was best to recommend new believers and seekers to read the Gospel of John first, rather than get lost in Leviticus somewhere and give up.  Rarely have I seen New Testaments booklets as KJV.  

I can't afford to buy Bibles to give away anymore.  Most people who took the free Bibles could buy one in a translation they wanted to read.   I would encourage people to buy New Testaments or whole Bibles to give away, along with tracts.  Tracts are useful but some people do not have a Bible at home.  
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 03, 2005, 10:44:56 AM »

I used to purchase KJV bibles to give away.  For some reason (copyrights) they are the most inexpensive Bibles.  Then someone pointed out to me that it was best to recommend new believers and seekers to read the Gospel of John first, rather than get lost in Leviticus somewhere and give up.  Rarely have I seen New Testaments booklets as KJV.  

I can't afford to buy Bibles to give away anymore.  Most people who took the free Bibles could buy one in a translation they wanted to read.   I would encourage people to buy New Testaments or whole Bibles to give away, along with tracts.  Tracts are useful but some people do not have a Bible at home.  

One of the local dollars stores in my area has a paperback Bible that I purchase to give to those that do not have their own Bible. It is a KJV. It costs all of $1.00. I usually take all they have on the shelf each time and they seem to get plenty more to restock the shelves with.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
PeterAV
« Reply #98 on: May 03, 2005, 02:25:38 PM »

Quote from: joelkaki
Joel
[quote
Have you even read any Church history?Have you read any of the Works of Westcott and Hort.Have you read any of the heresies of the NIV crew and others.I trow not.
I/ve spent years studying this issue,and you present no proof no quotes nothing to back up your own bold statement that is an outright lie.Careful that you don't get caught declaring evil good and good evil.
All I am doing is declaring that the Bible is the Bible and show proof for it.Plus I expose the garbage of the fake versions,for the works of Satan that they are.Even good godly men can get deceived,look at Peter And Barnabus.Many of the translators are good godly men,but have been dupped and did not know the info that is now coming out about the origins of Wesrcott and Hort and the LXX.
joelkaki

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 03, 2005, 02:57:47 PM »

Quote from: joelkaki
Joel
[quote
Have you even read any Church history?Have you read any of the Works of Westcott and Hort.Have you read any of the heresies of the NIV crew and others.I trow not.
I/ve spent years studying this issue,and you present no proof no quotes nothing to back up your own bold statement that is an outright lie.Careful that you don't get caught declaring evil good and good evil.
All I am doing is declaring that the Bible is the Bible and show proof for it.Plus I expose the garbage of the fake versions,for the works of Satan that they are.Even good godly men can get deceived,look at Peter And Barnabus.Many of the translators are good godly men,but have been dupped and did not know the info that is now coming out about the origins of Wesrcott and Hort and the LXX.

Before you attack me for saying that my statement is unsupported, let me point out that you have provided no proof whatsoever either for your statement.  So at this point, we are on equal footing.

Joel
PeterAV
« Reply #100 on: May 03, 2005, 03:17:25 PM »

[quote author=2nd Timothy I hate to say it, but this is getting border line cultish!   If the KJV is the only infallable word of God, what are folks who don't speak english to do?   Chinese, Gernam, french, russian?    Are these lost until they learn to speak and read Kings English?    Roll Eyes
quote]Nice try 2nd Timothy.You have ignored the two times that I listed the other translations that are the word of God in the various langusges,so your argument is completely flawed.
Not to mention the 900 translations that were made from the KJV into other laguages in the last few hundred years.

That is right.You go ahead and accuse me of causing a stumbling block,when I preach the truth,and show that the Bible alone is the word of God and ought not to be changed.
Any babe in Christ would be more than glad to know this.Any babe in Christ has a yielded heart of instant obedience to the truth of God's words.If they see that the Bible that saved them is false they will immediately go to the real Bible.They will be glad to be saved ,and just as glad to escape the clutches of Satan.
The only words of God in the false versions that are true are the ones that follow the readings of the KJV.All the rest is not needed,for the truth has already come.
Even the New KJV is all gone to pot,too.
They have beensued for 250,000 with the securities commission.The prsident said he had not seenany worse than this.
The NKJV ommits tons,yet claims to follow the same text as the original KJV.Well, they simply lied.They followed the tex,alright,but made the very same changes as the rest of the apostate fake Bibles.That follow the Alaexandrian Text type,pumped out by the two necromancers Westcott and Hort.
Here is a tiny sampling of the NKJV.Now remember,they are just to update the languge a tiny bit and make as little change as possible.
#1,they make 100,000 changes to the text.
#2,KNJV ommits the word LORD  66times.Real archaic huh?
#3,NKJV ommits the word God  51 times. Same thing.
#4,NKJV ommits the word  heaven 50 times.Now why would they want to water down the Bible like that?
#5,NKJV ommits the word  blood 23 times,Just toss it aside,the blood is old hat these days ,I suppose.
#6,NKJV ommits the word  Hell 22 times.The world loves that one,they say it's about time the churches are agreeing with us.
#7,NKJV ommits the word  Jehovah  entirely.
#8,NKJV ommits the words New Testament entirely.
#9,NKNV ommit the word damnation  Entirely.
#10,NKJV ommits the word  devils entirely.No wonder the end times will be full of people worshipping devils,it is not spoken against in the Bible!!
NKJV ignores the Texus Receptus over some 1,200 times.
NKJV replased the KJV Hebrew[ben Chayyim] with the corrupted Stuttgart edition [ben Asher]Old Testament.
Then they post the logo of the satanic trinity of the ocCULT,on to the cover,but God's word says not to think that the Godhead is like anything...graven by art..Acts17:29.

They demote the trinity,they make salvation to be a works/progressive thing.I Cor 1:18 etc.
They promote a works salvation;Matt 7:14 Difficult is the way.
Now that is a lie.Getting saved is the easiest thing there is.But it is narrow.Only through the blood of Christ Jesus.

They promote the ONE WORLD religion;Acts 17:22,Tit 3:10,etc.
Plus there are hundreds of more difficult words in the NKJV,than the KJV.
Etc.,etc.,etc.
Just incase there are any out there that have other versions,thinking that your versions are better,the answer is nope.They are just as wicked and evil if not worse.There is only one Holy Bible for the English speaking peoples,that is prefect,inspired,infalible,pure,purified.The Holy Bible 1611AV.
felix102

Jesus Christ is Lord!

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 03, 2005, 03:36:17 PM »

My parents speak mandarin Chinese. I will tell you something. Translating english into mandarin will never ever ever have the same connotation and syntax. I find people who argue the superiority of a translation are closed in a small world that speaks on english. Do you know how many languages there are in this world?

When I hear a verse in Chinese and compare it to the one I know in english...it is ENTIRELY different. The syntax and connotations are very different. For instant prov 3:5...'lean not on your own understandings' In chinese it literally means 'you cannot be close to your own smarts' Smarts and understanding can be very different. Leaning not and cannot be close can be very different. This is when I am exercising my mind and not my spirit.

I find that many saints from China are far more well-versed than some saints here in America who have the KJV. How is this so?

Because the truth cannot arrive through human wisdom. When you talk about translations you are relying on human wisdom. The WORD OF GOD IS NOT MEANT TO BE RECEIVED BY THE MIND. Who is the Holy Spirit? The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth that guides man to Truth!

Receiving the Word of God
http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=7123

PeterAV
« Reply #102 on: May 03, 2005, 03:36:54 PM »

[quote author=blackeyedpeas Amen Brother!
 I have an NIV and Amplified Bible that I use fairly frequently. I trust God to use His Word, either in written form or spoken form from one of HIS servants. I understand the KJV debate, and it has gone on for hundreds of years.
Tom
/quote]
How can you know which is the truth,and which is not?It is not a game of I prefer.The NIV ommits 64,098 words.And is one of the worst translations out there.They lie in the footnotes,saying "some manuscripts ,etc."They are always refering to just TWO corrupted manuscripts,namely vaticanus and sianaticus.They don't even have the nerve to be honest about it and name them.
I've have documentation of at least 695 changes of ommissions in the New Testament alone,with little or no manuscript evidence for the ommission or change.Plus there are several changes that are in no manuscripts whatever.
They had two Sodomites on the team.And then we wonder why there are no sodomites in the NIV mentioned anymore.
The list is endless.
The Amplified is no less insidious.They italisize everything that they believe not to be in the Bible.But they leave it in to trick the common man.Plus both the NIV and the Amplified version are owned by Rupert Murdock,the Prince of darkness himself,as coined by a certain news publisher.
He owns bart simpson,so I call the NIV the Bart Simpson Bible.
He bought the rights from a homo sexual publisher in San Fransisco.They bought out Zondervan.so now the Guy[Rupert ]has control of Niv and every bible pumper out by the Lockman foundation.
The KJV debate has not gone on for hundreds of years,but was only started by the two necromancers Westcott and Hort,and a couple just before them.1881.They spent 30 years behind closed doors in secret,with everyone pledged to secrecy.
The King James was done openly and included any person that had any input in the country,that had an interest in the work.Not just the translators.Plus they prayed and fasted for three years,first.
PeterAV
« Reply #103 on: May 03, 2005, 03:53:20 PM »

Quote from: joelkaki The statement in bold is simply false.
Joel
[quote

let me point out that you have provided no proof whatsoever either for your statement.  So at this point, we are on equal footing.

Joel
Read the material I just quoted.Just before you falsely accuse me of accusing you.
Plus while your at it read New Age Bible Versions,Which Bible is God's Words?In Awe of Thy Word,by gail Riplinger.
Then when you finnish that go to a more pleasent presentation by Dr.Peter S.Ruckman.He also has a few eye openers.his list is;
The Christian Liar's Library
The Mythological Septuaguint
The Scholarship only Controversy,can you trust the professional liars?
Manuscript Evidence
Biblical Scholarship
Alexandrian Cult Series
The Errors in the King James Bible
How to teach the original Greek
King James Onlyism versus Scholarship onlyism
Differences in the King James Version
The Monarch of the Books
The last Grenade
Of course there is much more but this will help a lot in your eye opening ventures.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: May 03, 2005, 04:17:28 PM »

Almost everyone of you need to simmer down some.

Luke 22:24 Now there was also a dispute among them, as to which of them should be considered the greatest.
Bob

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the