Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 06:39:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286824 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Tigerlily Hey
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tigerlily Hey  (Read 5458 times)
Forrest
Gold Member

View Profile
« on: February 18, 2007, 02:08:01 PM »

Tigerlily:

It's been awhile I have not been here much either, a lot has changed for all, I found my Soulmate and we married May 6 2005 I'm driving truck again, and now living in South Carolina. I have been stopping by here every so often to see who all is around and caught your name, how have you been doing in the frozen north? I pray your health has improved. I'll be stopping in more often now.

YBIC
                                    Forrest

Your Brother In Christ
          Forrest              
ROM 12:5 So we, [being] many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2007, 02:39:33 PM »

Hi Forrest. It's good to see you here again and to know that you are doing well. It's also good to hear that you'll be here more often. You have been missed.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Forrest
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 06:29:37 PM »

Pastor Roger:
     I pray things are going well with you. I'll be by more often but with my job it will only be weekends, so be with GOD.

YBIC
                       Forrest

Your Brother In Christ
          Forrest              
ROM 12:5 So we, [being] many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2007, 06:39:01 PM »

Things are well with me.

I look forward to seeing you whenever you are able.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 08:32:49 AM »

I look forward to seeing you whenever you are able.

Amen so do I, Forrest, maybe you need a laptop  Grin

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
TigerLily
Gold Member

Laugh often,long & loud.Laugh until you feel it!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 02:21:13 PM »

Hey .. wow forest, its been a LONG time, IM sorry I didnt get back to U sooner, I just got on after a few days, and just now noticed my name lol, So you got married wow, congrats to you!!! Yes your right, there has been alot of changes in the past years, Health,... not better worse but dealing with it..

Hey Pastor Roger... Ya never know.. maybe alot of the Old crew that has been missing for quite awhile will start coming back!! that be cool weh, to join in with all the new members!!!

Anyways , Forrest, Great to 'see' you back again and Im so happy for you that you met someone and have a happy life, thats really cool for you!! Will meet you on here again soon I'm sure
hugs
TL

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2007, 04:45:06 PM »

Hey Pastor Roger... Ya never know.. maybe alot of the Old crew that has been missing for quite awhile will start coming back!! that be cool weh, to join in with all the new members!!!

TL

That would be really great. I look forward to that everyday.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2007, 10:01:58 PM »

Hey .. wow forest, its been a LONG time, IM sorry I didnt get back to U sooner, I just got on after a few days, and just now noticed my name lol, So you got married wow, congrats to you!!! Yes your right, there has been alot of changes in the past years, Health,... not better worse but dealing with it..

Anyways , Forrest, Great to 'see' you back again and Im so happy for you that you met someone and have a happy life, thats really cool for you!! Will meet you on here again soon I'm sure
hugs
TL

Hello Tigerlily,

Sister, a homecoming of the old crew would be wonderful. They are still in our prayers and we miss them. I know that we all go through various trials and struggles in this short life, but I also know that it's easier to get through those rough times with the love, encouragement, and prayers of sweet Christian friends.

Generally, I think that the times we live in are getting harder and harder for Christians, but this life is short and the HOPE we await will make our current trials seem as nothing. In the meantime, we can all KEEP LOOKING UP and know this world is not our home.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Hebrews 10:23-25 NASB  Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful; and let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds, not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near. AND the day does draw near.

TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2007, 12:24:10 PM »

hello again... I been MIA lo sorry about that, your right PKTom,  I know personally that life is getting harder these days and i hope and pray that the ones we miss that once where here are ok and in good health and still serving the Lord!. Sorry i was once again MIA, when that happens, when im not on for a while it is only due to my health.. It is kinda hard for me to be on the PC for any length of time.. so when i go MIA just say a pray for me if you dont mind..you and alot of others are in my thoughts and prayers...
Hugs TL (pk) Wink Kiss

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2007, 12:43:04 PM »

Hello TL, we have missed you. Yes you are in my prayers. I fully understand how hard it is to deal with health issues sometimes that happens to me as well.

Especially when I lose my eyesight temporarily  Sad

But thank God that for the most part I can be here for short periods of time.

God Bless,
Maria.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2007, 04:11:11 PM »

Hi TL!!!

::waves...and hugs from 2T!::::

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2007, 05:54:29 PM »

LOl hey Tim.. I just posted to you ,on a seperate post to you directly, I didnt see this t'ill after!!
good to see you!!

::waves...and hugs from 2T!::::
waves and hugs back at ya!!!

TL

2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2007, 04:07:59 PM »

We have got to stop bumping into each other like this......lol

Tim

TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2007, 04:32:07 PM »

BUMP hehe...

i just get done posting to you on one thread and i see i been posted to on the other LOL..  Grin to funny

TL

2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2007, 04:39:37 PM »

OK...being male....its not possible for me to use both sides of my brain at the same time, so I must limit my focus to one thread or the other, lest I become injured and confused  Tongue  Oh wait...too late for that huh?   Lips Sealed   Grin

Tim

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the