Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 03:28:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286822 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Immoral behavior
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 52 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Immoral behavior  (Read 94687 times)
David_james
Gold Member

Jesus loves you

View Profile
« Reply #645 on: December 03, 2008, 01:16:15 PM »

I thought I have heard it all. That is blasphemy!

Please Jesus, take us home

Rev 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #646 on: December 04, 2008, 03:19:07 AM »

I thought I have heard it all. That is blasphemy!

Please Jesus, take us home

Hello Brother David!

I agree 100%, and I do hope that CHRIST will come to take us home soon. Things are changing drastically every day, especially in the area of MOCKERY OF GOD! Some folks believe that the more outrageous they can MOCK GOD, the better. If they only KNEW THE TRUTH, they would fall on their faces and beg for forgiveness. Most of them WON'T AND NEVER WILL. However, some WILL before it's too late, and GOD will forgive them. Violation of ONLY ONE LAW will doom a person to the Eternal fires of HELL - THE LAW OF FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST! Rightfully so, JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY ONE who can rescue the lost from the CURSE OF SIN AND DEATH!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Isaiah 41:10-12 NASB  'Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.' "Behold, all those who are angered at you will be shamed and dishonored; Those who contend with you will be as nothing and will perish. "You will seek those who quarrel with you, but will not find them, Those who war with you will be as nothing and non-existent.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #647 on: December 04, 2008, 09:13:59 PM »

The "gay Bible," produced by the New Mexico-based Revision Studios, states God instructs "it is better to be gay than straight."

Revelations 22:18-19 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

I hope they remember that if they add to the Bible, these things will be added/subtracted to them.

How much more of this garbage must we endure. Lord please come soon!

As I've said already, AMEN brother. I'm ready to leave this wicked world.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #648 on: December 04, 2008, 09:44:37 PM »

School cancels Christmas nativity in favour of Muslim Eid celebrations
A junior school has cancelled its Christmas performances because they got in the way of the Muslim children celebrating Eid.

By Nick Britten
Last Updated: 4:06PM GMT 04 Dec 2008

Greenwood Junior School sent out a letter to parents saying the three day festival of Eid al-Adha, which takes place between 8-11 December, meant that Muslim children would be off school.

That meant planning for a traditional pantomime were shelved because the school felt it would be too difficult to run both celebrations side by side. The move has left parents furious.

Janette Lynch, whose seven-year-old son Keanu attends the school, in Sneinton, Nottingham, said: "The head has a whole year to plan for Eid and so she should be able to plan for both religious festivals.

"I have never heard of this at a school. It is the first year my son has been there and a lot of the mums like me were really looking forward to seeing the children on stage.”

She said a letter, sent from “The staff at Greenwood Junior School', said: "It is with much regret that we

have had to cancel this year's Christmas performances. This is due to the Eid celebrations that take place next week and its effect on our performers.”

Following outrage from parents, the school was forced to send out a second letter saying that the Christmas play would be done in January.

Sent by the head teacher, Amber Latif, and Yvonne Wright, chair of governors, it apologised for “any misunderstanding” but said it had to respect “the cultures and religions of all the children”.

It added: "The Christmas performance has not been cancelled outright but has been postponed until the New Year.”

Parents said they were originally told the performance was cancelled because children wanted to celebrate Eid

with their families at home, and planning of the school year made it difficult to move performance dates to another week.

Sajad Hussain, 35, of who has two children at Greenwood Junior, said: "My children will be off for the two days next week to see their family.

"It's not that complicated; they could have one event on one day and another on another day, they should have

both celebrations at the school.

"If you do not have both it becomes a racist thing and that's why you have to be careful If an issue is made out of it, it could become nasty."

Yesterday, a statement issued by Greenwood Junior, said: "We would like to apologise for any confusion caused as a result of [the original] letter we sent out and would like to reassure parents and the community that Christmas has not been cancelled at Greenwood Junior School.

"For very practical reasons we have taken the difficult decision to re-arrange some significant events on the school calendar to ensure maximum pupil and staff attendance.”

School cancels Christmas nativity in favour of Muslim Eid celebrations
~~~~~~~~~~

And still more, special treatment for a group that will destroy them. if I had kids in school still I would take them out of school. This is another reason to home school kids. The muslims feel they have right, to take away the rights of others and force their religion on others. America was founded UPON being Christian nation.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #649 on: December 04, 2008, 09:52:51 PM »

Church Ad Banned for Being Offensive to Gays

An advertising watchdog has banned a newspaper ad – run by a Belfast, Ireland, church – condemning homosexuality. The Advertising Standards Authority ruled that the ad was offensive and indecent.

Wed, Dec. 03, 2008 Posted: 10:27 AM EST
by Jennifer Gold

An advertising watchdog has banned a newspaper ad – run by a Belfast, Ireland, church – condemning homosexuality. The Advertising Standards Authority ruled that the ad was offensive and indecent.

Sandown Free Presbyterian Church ran a full page ad entitled “The Word of God against Sodomy” in the Belfast Newsletter to coincide with Belfast’s Gay Pride parade.

The ad states that homosexuality is an “abomination” and warns of “God’s judgment upon a sin.” It also says that it is “a cause for regret that a section of the community desire(s) to be known for a perverted form of sexuality.”

The church said it had been “obliged under God to publicly challenge the vices of this generation.”

The Belfast Newsletter said that not publishing the ad would have been an “infringement of freedom of expression on a matter of public interest.”

The Advertising Standards Authority upheld complaints from seven members of the public who felt the ad was homophobic, ruling that it had “caused serious offense to some readers.”

The ASA determined that the ad went “further than the majority of readers were likely to find acceptable,” although the Rev. David McIlveen of Sandown church said there was no evidence of this.

It also rejected some complaints that the ad would incite hatred and violence against the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community.

"The ad did not in itself incorporate language likely to incite a violent emotional response," the ASA ruled. But it went further to say the ad should not appear again in its current form.

McIlveen said ASA’s ruling on this point was “a vindication of the true spirit in which the statement was formulated.”

“However, we believe that the part of the adjudication in which the ASA upheld the complainants position shows a basic and fundamental ignorance of the teaching and application of God's Word on the subject of sodomy,” he continued.

“By adjudicating on what is in effect the message of the bible on the code of decency is, in our opinion, the setting of a very dangerous precedent.”

He also rejected ASA’s ruling that the ad was indecent.

“Many thousands of people throughout the UK are in possession of scriptures that declare sodomy as an abomination, a perversion of sexuality and a sin before God.

“Therefore by determining that quotations of bible texts and their application have breached CAP Code clause 5.1 (Decency), the ASA is taking the view that the printing and publishing of certain biblical texts is indecent.”

He continued: “This is an offense to every bible believer. It is ironic that an authority that seeks to prevent others from being offended appears to have no scruples in offending those who hold to the plain teaching of the word of God.”

McIlveen said it would not heed ASA’s recommendation that it seek advice from its copy team before publishing material in the future.

“We see as an unwarranted interference into church affairs. It is totally unacceptable for any church to look to an outside body for their approval to print gospel tracts that are based on the word of God. This we cannot and will not do.”

Church Ad Banned for Being Offensive to Gays

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #650 on: December 04, 2008, 10:05:04 PM »

EXCUSE ME............ OFFENSIVE?? I find the homosexual life style offensive!!

I don't know about what goes on at the Belfast gay pride parade, nor do I want to. But, I'm sure the grossly blatant displays of such carnality are prevalent and are much more indecent than this ad ever could be!! It's glaringly obvious and probably doesn't even need to be said that this isn't about indecency. But the queers being offended because someone DARED to cut through the hypocrisy of this so called "tolerance". I want to go home!!

And make no mistake, being homosexual is a abomination before the eyes of God!!

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

I've been told NOT to use this verse (on another forum), but I will us this verse tells the TRUTH!!

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #651 on: December 05, 2008, 10:18:09 PM »

There are numerous so-called Christian forums that aren't Christian at all. I've visited a few that even have sections for gay people with rules prohibiting others from giving them the truth from the Bible. They also don't want people to remember that gay behavior was a FELONY CRIME everywhere just a few short years ago. It was known as a "CRIME AGAINST NATURE" which is a "CRIME AGAINST GOD"! History can't be erased. Millions have died of dreaded diseases directly caused by this "CRIME AGAINST NATURE", and millions more are dying now with a variety of slow and painful diseases. Trying to defend or promote this type of activity - ESPECIALLY WITH SCHOOL CHILDREN - should also be a FELONY CRIME! Indoctrinating our school children that this type of activity is normal and acceptable is actually ATTEMPTED MURDER! "The wages of sin is death" according to GOD'S WORD, and this short life IS NOT all there is. THE REAL TRUTH CAN'T BE HIDDEN AND WON'T GO AWAY! In the meantime, millions are dying with painful diseases as we speak, so why would anyone want to defend or promote this ABOMINATION IN THE EYES OF GOD?

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #652 on: December 07, 2008, 09:47:38 AM »

Doctor-assisted suicide
ruled 'a patient's right'
'We put animals out of their misery
– we can do it for human beings'

A state district court judge ruled yesterday that patients have a right to doctor-assisted suicide.

Montana's First District Court Judge Dorothy McCarter, the Associated Press reports, declared in the case of Baxter et al. v. Montana that mentally competent, terminally ill Montanans may self-administer life-ending medication and that doctors who prescribe such medications need not fear criminal prosecution.

Robert Baxter, 75, a retired truck driver from Billings who suffers from lymphocytic leukemia, filed the lawsuit along with four physicians in the state's district court system on Nov. 1, 2007. They were aided in the case by the assisted suicide advocacy group Compassion & Choices, formerly known as the Hemlock Society.

"It's always been a very important thing with me," says Baxter in Compassion & Choices Magazine. "I've just watched people suffer so badly when they died, and it goes on every day. You can just see it in their eyes: 'Why am I having to go through this terrible part of my life, when we do it for animals? We put them out of their misery.'

"I just feel if we can do it for animals," Baxter said, "we can do it for human beings."

Baxter's lawsuit asserts that Montana residents have a right under the state constitution's privacy and dignity clauses to control their own death and seeks a declaratory judgment and injunctive relief to prevent the doctors from being prosecuted should they move ahead with the suicides of Baxter and another patient, Steven Stoelb, whose name was dropped from the case due to disputed facts of his disease.

"A mentally competent, terminally ill Montanan should have the right to choose a peaceful death, when confronted by death," Kathryn Tucker, Compassion & Choices director of legal affairs, told KTVQ-TV, Billings.

But Montana Assistant Attorney General Anthony Johnston disagrees.

Johnston told the television station, "The laws governing the medical profession say the medical profession is to heal, not to kill."

Attorney Mark Connell, who filed the suit on Baxter's behalf, told the Bozeman Daily Chronicle, "The question in our minds is whether the Montana State Constitution's explicit guarantees of privacy and human dignity give the patient the choice to decide how his life is going to end."

Indeed, the Montana Constitution does have clauses regarding privacy and dignity, including the statement in Article II, Section 4: "The dignity of the human being is inviolable."

Compassion & Choices argues that those constitutional guarantees imply a right of patients to decide with their doctors how to achieve a peaceful death.

But some say extending those guarantees to cover physician-assisted suicide is manipulating the state constitution's clauses to create a phantom "right."

"They have based their lawsuit on the right to privacy in the Montana Constitution," writes Steven Ertelt of LifeNews.com. "Originally meant as a means of protecting citizens from governmental snooping, state courts, including the Montana Supreme Court, have misused the clause to create an unlimited right to abortion. Pro-life advocates fear the same problem will occur vis-a-vis assisted suicide."

Wesley J. Smith, an attorney who specializes in bioethics issues, told LifeNews that a Montana Supreme Court decision in 1999 did, in fact, stretch the privacy and dignity clauses to create a virtually unlimited abortion "right," but that the courts ought to defer to the state legislature's already created laws on assisted suicide.

"It should be hard for a court to throw out a law passed by the legislature of the kind that has never been found in any court in any litigation to be unconstitutional," Smith said. "Still, the case is certainly no sure thing – either way. But I do know it is likely to be a legal fight to the finish that could eventually grab the attention of the entire world."

If Judge McCarter's decision in favor of Baxter's case holds through possible appeals and is enacted by the state, Montana will join Washington and Oregon as the only states in the U.S. that allow doctors to help terminally ill patients end their lives.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #653 on: December 07, 2008, 10:02:01 AM »

Another step toward considering human life worthless and placing people as nothing more than an animal.

Ecc 5:17  All his days also he eateth in darkness, and he hath much sorrow and wrath with his sickness.
Ecc 5:18  Behold that which I have seen: it is good and comely for one to eat and to drink, and to enjoy the good of all his labour that he taketh under the sun all the days of his life, which God giveth him: for it is his portion.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #654 on: December 07, 2008, 04:19:01 PM »

This is from the Answers In Genesis lecture series, 2005:

Dr. A. Charles Ware

Sr. Pastor of Crossroads Bible Church and Pres. of Crossroads Bible College, Indianapolis, IN

"I am deeply concerned for the United States of America. I believe this country is in deep, deep trouble. And I believe part of the solution, if this country's going to be turned around, is sitting out here tonight. And as I look around in America today, I'm a man that believes the Bible with all my heart, God's saved me, He's redeemed me, He's called me to teach and preach His Word, so I always ask myself the question when I see a situation, 'Is there any Biblical text that I can go to and interpret that text witin context, and have that text explain to me what's happening in this country.'

I found that scripture in Romans Chapter I. I see the basic problem in America right now, the thing that frightens me most about America right now, the basic problem with America is that we have rejected God, and as a result God has turned us over to our own desires.

The only thing necessary for a society to commit societal suicide is for God to leave them alone. When God leaves us alone as fallen sinners we will do that which will lead to self destruction. And I believe with all my heart that's where America is. And I want to start off with this description of a society which rejected God.

The Bible says in Romans I:29-31

"being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickednedd, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil mindedness; they are whisperers backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful"

What I see there is the character of a society. And in fact, in vs. 29 where it says 'being filled with' in the Greek original language that's in the perfect tense, and it has the idea that people have come to this state and they continue in that state so it's not just that you make a mistake once in awhile, but it becomes characteristic, it becomes your pattern, it becomes what you're known for. And as I read these verses, of this particular society that Paul had in mind when he penned these words, to me it's like reading the daily newspaper in the United States of America. It's like sitting down and listening to the news.

It's like interacting with the people in our society and seeing where their character is, and how hard they've become to the Word of God and to the God of the Word. And you can talk about school shootings, you can talk about lying, you can talk about embezzlement, you can talk about murder, you can talk about adultery, you can talk about homosexuality - you can talk about anything you want, it has become the main thing in America today.

We don't take anybodies word anymore, we have 15 lawyers to see the contract will be honored. We get sued for this and sued for that. People don't have loyalty to their company anymore because their company doesn't have any loyalty to them anymore. It's who can get ahead and cheat, and I'm out for myself. Marriages and homes are being torn apart and homes ripped apart. It's becoming characteristic. We're finding that the majority of our people are ignorant and callous when it comes to a Biblical lifestyle. That's America - the character that's out there.

I do want to say this, not only is this society, the characteristic of it is just an ungodly lifestyle - but I'm also intrigued by the attitude. In Romans vs. 32 it says:

"who, knowing the righteous judment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them."

It would be one thing in America if we were remorseful or repentant, if we were outraged in the sin of our country. But so many people in our country are not outraged - they approve of it. Let me tell you something, those who hate God and hate his Word have done a good job in educating our culture. You live in a culture where evil is spoken about as if it's good, and good is spoken about as if it's evil. You're living in a culture where a person can have a 3 piece suit, and drive a BMW living out in the suburbs, and be called this wonderful Dr. who helps humanity so much, and he goes in everyday and aborts babies BUT - he's respectful to them, he's educated, he's sensitive, it's only a woman's choice he's trying to help with.

In the same culture, somebody can stand up and say, 'I believe sex outside of marriage is wrong, it's sinful...' The same people will say you're nothing but a hate monger, you're so insensitive, you're out of touch with reality, how could you take such a stand?

Yeah, people stand up and say, 'I'm a PhD, I've studied in this field, and this discipline, and I believe in millions of years, and I believe in evolution, and there's no design, and there's no moral standard, and we're just all going through the evolutionary process, and who's to say what's right and wrong, and the people say, 'Oh you're so educated, and you're so wise.'

We don't wanna deal with the statistics, how a society without morality is commiting societal suicide. We don't wanna deal with all the sexually transmitted diseases, and it's root cause of immorality. We don't wanna deal with the breakdown of the family because we're telling people that they've just evolved, and they're just animals, and they can live by their feelings and whatever they want, just do it - we don't wanna deal with that because they say 'we're educated, we're beyond all that'.

Have somebody say, 'No, i believe in a creative design and a creative designer, that we were created by Almighty God. He gave us moral restraints and He gave us so much to enjoy. But we must live within these moral constructs because if we live in those we'll be healthier and happier and all the statistics support that.' But the people say, 'no, no, no - you're some weakminded, uneducated, bigoted individual that has the audacity of trying to bring religion into our education.' Oh, the world's done a good job.

It amazes me that we live in a world in which people can speak vulgar, immoral, statanic things in our schools, and they'll be defended on the basis of freedom of speech. And a person can say, 'I wanna read the Bible, or I want to pray', and there's an outcry. 'We can't have it!' The world's done a good job.

We live in a generation the not only does the same, but they applaud those who do the most vile, wicked things - total immorality and what do we do with it? We turn around and make a movie about it. And the American people will pay money to see it.

Cont'd....

Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #655 on: December 07, 2008, 04:50:43 PM »

Dr. A. Charles Ware

Cont'd...

"I asked myself the question, 'How did this society get there? What is it that brought this society to such a state where the character of it's citizens are so corrupt, and yet their attitude of others would be one of pleasure, supporting them, applauding them?' Romans vs. 1:28:

"And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind to do those things which are not fitting"

How did they get there? They rejected the knowledge of God. In the Greek this means they put God to the test and they disapproved of Him. And I'm asking the question, 'Has America put God to the test and disapproved of Him?' Is it not true America, that we've said we don't want God in our public schools; we don't want God in our universities; we don't want God in our politics; we don't want God in our entertainment?
We have disapproved of God. People get more irrate and irritated about people that say, 'I'm a Christian, I believe the Bible and Truth that's absolute...' They get more irritated about that than some statanic worshipper or gays coming out of the closet.

Do we not live in a country where the 10 Commandments can no longer stand before our courthouses? We've gotta tear it down because it's an image of some preconceived idea that somebody's come up with, of separation of church and state. We live in a country where the ACLU is running around and threatening lawsuits because a kid wants to pray in a highschool. A country where the people will let 'In God We Trust' taken off our money. We want God thrown out of EVERYTHING. God is not good for anything but the little time you spend in the church with Him on Sunday, they say. 'Dont' try to bring God into the workplace, don't try to bring God into public affairs, don't try to bring God into education. You take your God and keep Him out of society. We have put God to the test and disapproved of Him...'

And because of that God's turned us loose, He's turned us over to a reprobate mind, a debased mind - that is a mind that is void of the ability to reason morally. That's why PhD.'s come to the dumbest conclusions. It's ridiculous. I mean you can take a 6th grader and show him a problem and he'll tell you what's right and wrong. Take a PhD. and 'Oh, no, that's not it, it's something altogether different.'

I believe that God has given us over to a reprobate mind.

It's ridiculous! A woman is pregnant. We know it's a baby - we've got technology that shows us it's a baby. You can look at it and see it's a baby. If it's aborted you see it's a child. Then we've still got people, PhD's, educated, saying, 'No, it's not a child' 'What is it? It's a fetus.' Well what is it that's got hands and eyes, ears and feet, a body like ours..... They say 'No, you don't understand - you've gotta get educated to understand what we do...'

Where are we comin' from? You've got homosexuality - I'm lookin' at you - YOU ARE A WOMAN! They say, 'I don't feel like a woman...' The psychiatrist says, 'Don't let them tell you you're a woman - you're a man trapped in a woman's body... it's genetic, it's a gene problem'.

Well I understand it's a gene problem folks. For the alcoholic they say, '..you've got the alcoholic gene, that's why it's a problem for you...' '...there's an adultery gene, that's why you have a problem with adultery...' '...there's a homosexual gene that's why you can't help how you feel...'

Listen, I'd say, I know it's a gene problem! It started with Adam - we're all sinners - and you need to get RE-GENE-ERATED!!! It's no big revelation that people wanna sin! You've gotta go pay a person $100 an hour to find out you wanna sin? You can get that from the Bible!! It is a debased mind, a mind incapable of moral reasoning that comes with all this stuff in the name of education and our society's been seduced by it.

Well, I'm afraid that God has given us over to a reprobate mind and that's why our society is the way it is. So how did we get to this place where we put God to the test, and especially a country like America that's been so blessed by God, how did we get to the place where we put God to the test and we disapproved of Him - and now God's the bad guy, God's the evil guy and now somehow statanic deceptions have all of a sudden become so good?

Cont'd....
Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #656 on: December 08, 2008, 06:07:49 AM »

Dr. A. Charles Ware

Cont'd...

"Romans 1:25 - 26

"...who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshipped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural used for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due."

Not only did we as a country reject God, we disapproved of Him and we pushed Him out of our public lives and many of our private lives, but also we, as a country, rejected Truth and true worship. Is it not in America we're told you can't know anything absolutely to be true? Is it not true that we cannot say Jesus Christ is THE way, THE truth and THE life? I mean you could say Jesus Christ is A way, He's A truth, He's A life, we could deal with that because we're and 'educated society'. But what we cannot deal with is these narrow minded people who are gonna tell us that there is THE way, THE truth and THE life, that means that everybody else is going to hell but you. Well Hello, you're  right, you got something right.

But our country has pushed that truth away. That's why there's confusion over male and female roles, because we don't know anything to be absolutely true. The truth of the matter is, when we rejected God's truth, when God said this is the way I did it, we said, 'forget that, we don't wanna know God, we wanna believe the lie, that is the lie from satan, and that is we'll worship the creature more than the Creator'.

The Bible says, 'God gave them over to vile passions', strong desires. Homosexuals will say, 'I have a desire', the Bible doesn't argue that you don't have a desire. BUT here is the difficulty that we're into right now in this country, and that is simply this - we have to make a choice between the Creator's Design or the creature's desire.  And as a country we've chosen to side with the creature's desires over the Creator's Design. We live in a country with all kind of knowledge. I was intrigued watching a program about homosexuals, and here's a man that's been married, he's got kids, but he's finally in this place where he wants to be his 'true self'. He's known for years that he wants to be a woman. So he leaves his wife and kids - and this wonderful society of ours, with incredible knowledge, we choose to take this knowledge and tell a person like that, 'we can give you hormone treatments so you can begin to develop the features of the woman that you believe yourself to be...'

And I'm asking the question, 'If you've got all this medical knowledge, if you psychiatrists know so much, how come you can't use that treatment to help them accept the way the Creator made them? Because underneath of it there's a rejection of God's Truth, and we know worship and serve the creature more than the Creator. And so we run around, there is no moral truth, there is no sexual distinctions, there no right and wrong it's just whatever we feel and whatever we wanna do, and so peple come out and say, '..this is the way I feel, and this is the way I wanna be, and I can't accept anything else...' And the creature cries out against the Creator, and we worship the creature and we give the creature what they desire, rather than try to work with the Creator's design - thats where America is and because of that God said, 'If that's the way you want it, if you don't want my Truth, if you're gonna believe the lie, if you are gonna worship the creature more than the Creator, fine, I'll just give you over...' And now you've got people running around saying 'I can't change'. I've got this disposition...' - That is a MORAL choice.

We've got a whole country convinced - they can't change themselves. We've got religious people - here's a Bishop - openly gay, been ordained - and I'm saying to myself, 'Even beyond that he was married you know, if a heterosexual divorced their wife they wouldn't ordain them.' And they portray this guy as so kind - How's he so kind - he divorced his wife? Where is the 'love your wife as Christ loved the church? Even if your desires are different, SACRIFICE YOUR DESIRES for your wife. No, the creature was unhappy, so we have to make the creature happy, even if we defy the Creator's moral command.

I'm afraid it's just a manifestation that God's given us over. If you say this is wrong, well you're a homophobic! You're scared of them, that's your problem. No, I'm not scared of them. I'm not homophobic but I am THEOPHOBIC, and I've got a fear that God's taken His hand off this country. And it's being manifested by the cultural drift that's out there.

How did we get to this place where we would change the TRUTH of GOD for the lie? And get in all this redefinition and rewriting of history and truth? How did we get there anyway?

Romans 1:22-23

"Professing to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man - and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things. Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves."

Before we got to this place where we'd raise questions like 'What is family? Whoever said family was a man and a woman and children? Where would an idea like that come from? No, I believe it's relationships. It could be a man and a man, a woman and a woman...' It's not some arbitrary conception. We, as a country, began to raise these questions a while ago and we're redefining. I'd tell them 'Go to Answers in Genesis, it's all there in Genesis 1 - 11. GOD SAID IT! And He knows a little bit more about life than you do.

Cont'd...
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 12:04:23 PM by Barbara » Logged
Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #657 on: December 08, 2008, 07:13:34 AM »

Dr. A. Charles Ware

Cont'd...

"But that's where America's going now. America, America, America... More education than we've ever had but we're educated beyond our own good. We're educated to the fact that the Bible says, 'Professing themselves to be wise THEY BECAME FOOLS...' They begin to say 'Who said we were created, we weren't created we just evolved, we came about by the Big Bang or some other thing. Who's to say what's right and what's wrong, we're no better than animals - we're just here...' And the glory that should've gone to Almighty God has been stripped from Him and we put it on man, men with education, PhD's, people who've studied and are supposed to know something. They can tell us where we came from, they can tell us why we're here, they can tell us where we're going. And they have ruled out God - 'Professing themselves to be wise' the Bible says 'they became fools'. And the foolishness was manifested in the fact that we say no more, 'In God We Trust', no more 10 commandments, no more prayer, no more worship and praise of the Living God. Now we worship and praise ourselves.

After all, it's about the creature, for the creature to be comfortable, the creature's desires being fulfilled. Even in our churches we're saying 'God would want me happy. I'm not happy in my lifestyle so I'm gonna divorce my wife'. Who said God wants you happy before He wants you Holy? God wants you Holy, if you get Holy long enough you'll get happy. Holiness always preceeds happiness. But when we've got a country that's so bent and so twisted and saying, 'I've gotta have my desires, and have things my way', the only thing that happened is God says, 'I'll just turn you over - I'll just let you do what you wanted to do'.

The Bible is explicitly clear. Back in Genesis we sinned. When we say we can't figure out why someone does something, I say 'I can figure it out - they're a sinner'. The Bible told us in Genesis that man's a sinner, that every man since Adam has been born a sinner. With all the philosophies about man, the only one that explains it all is Genesis. The Bible is right.

So if we turn a society loose to it's own desires, that society will self-destruct. And that's all that's happening to America. God said, 'Ok - you want your pornography, you want your free love, you can have it. There's uncleanness among you - you're gonna get sexually transmitted diseases, you're gonna get broken hearts and broken homes, you'll have kids without direction in life, hurt and abused, you're gonna go on and on and on. But listen, if you don't want to listen to Me, you don't want to hear about Me, if your too wise for me, well then you can do it your way - but then you'll reap your consequences'. That's where America is.

Romans 1:18

"For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness."

Now that's the cover verse for the rest of it. What's going on in vs. 19 to 32 is a manifestation of God's wrath and God's wrath is manifested simply by just turning people loose and letting them do what they wanna do. And they continue to slide downhill. God's wrath isn't spitting fire from heaven, He's not burning people up, but it is manifested in simply letting people do what they wanna do and therefore enslave themselves in sin and reap the consequences of it. They are rejecting the mercy and grace of God.

Romans 1:19

"because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened."

It's this part right here that gives me some hope. Because these Scriptures are telling us that it didn't begin in Romans 29 when they were being filled with all unrighteousness, and ungodliness and the characteristics that dominated that society - it didn't begin there. That was the result. Where the drift began was when they took creation, and when the message of creation was distorted so it would no longer declare the personhood of God, and the power of God, but it was distorted in order to please the creature and to bring his pleasures to the forefront. And to reject the creation and the purpose for which He created it. They were not in awe of Him, they did not give Him the glory. The problem with this world is that we've sinned, we've broken our moral relationship with God, the God that created you to whom you are morally responsible.

But He so loved us that He sent His son, Jesus Christ, to die for us. He was buried, He rose from the dead. If you put faith in Him you'll be saved and be part of the family of God. And if you honor God by going to His Word and to live out His Word for the glory of God, then God can protect you from this moral decline. God can turn this country around if we can get people back to Genesis. That's what this is all about. It's our only hope!

I believe the only hope for America right now is that somehow we can get a mass movement of people who can glorify God as God, put Him above any kind of man. I like to say to young people, 'Listen, don't talk to me about anybody. Nobody is better than God. Nobody is greater than God. Nobody is more awesome than God. I love to talk about my God!'
Oh, I had a young person a few years ago, tell me that Michael Jordan was in his second retirement. He said, 'I went to the game last night, Michael did this and Michael did that, he made the shot - he was hanging up there 6 seconds' he said, '...that's hang time!'
I said, 'Boy, get a life. Jesus Christ went home 2,000 years ago and He hasn't come down yet - THAT'S HANG TIME
!!!!!'

You see you and I live in a culture that's just about scared you half to death. You're scared to talk about the truth. The culture won't accept you, the culture will reject you, they'll call you ignorant, bigoted, stupid, call you all these things. But you've got to articulate the truth - not just to win an argument, to be better - but you are fighting for the very heart of this country. You're fighting for the glory of God. You're trying to help people see that the devil's deceived them by robbing them of the authority of God and taking them from the Word of God. He's deceived you into putting your confidence in man and these lies, and immoralities and it's killing our nation. We want to get you right - to make Him the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords and make His Word the Authority upon which you stand. You wanna read His Word and study His Word and believe His Word - to glorify Him as God. There's no mind too great that should not give itself to the study of the transcendent GOD - that's what we ought to be thinking about!!

When you begin to see Him for who He really is. He is your Creator. He is the one that holds this whole thing together. He's given you moral principles, not to make life bad for you but to make it better for you. He is the God who saved you. He is the God who transformed you. He's the God who loves you. He can put marriages back together. He can make children grow up in a healthy environment. He and He alone is the hope of America!

I am more passionately convinced today than I ever was that America is right there - at God giving us up to a reprobate mind. I'm convinced more than I ever was. Politics won't save this country. Sexual education won't save this country. Psychiatrists won't save this country. Entertainers won't save this country. You say but Brother Ware, we're so few. We're so few. There was a song we used to sing called 'Little is Much' when God is in it. You and God make a majority.

I remind you, read Genesis 18 when God told Abraham, 'I'm gonna destroy Sodom and Gomorrah'. Abraham interceded for Sodom and Gomorrah. But he didn't say, 'God, if there are only 100,000 homosexuals, will you spare this land? If there are only so many adulteries, would you spare Sodom and Gomorrah...'
Abraham never mentioned the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah - God did. Abraham said, 'God, if there's 50 righteous...' God said 'for 50 I'll save it'. But the numbers got lower and lower. The amazing commentary is that God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, which means there wasn't 10 righteous among them.

It doesn't take many to move the heart of God. But the few need to be commited to glorify Him. You don't know what you can do for America as you learn to take the principles of Genesis and teach them  to people. Bring them to gorifying God and being thankful and reversing the Romans 1 slide. Just perhaps, the hand of God may look down and say, 'Because of their righteousness I'm gonna revive America'.

Father we ask that the Spirit of God, would take the Word of God and speak to the hearts of the people of God that we might live our lives for the Glory of God. Oh God, be merciful, be gracious, send revival. We desperately need it! In Jesus name. Amen."

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #658 on: December 08, 2008, 10:33:44 AM »

I really do like the majority of the AIG material. AIG has a ministry that definitely does give all glory to God.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #659 on: December 14, 2008, 12:08:37 AM »

Video clip shows girls laughing during shooting

By Luke Broadwater
Examiner Staff Writer 12/12/08

Two girls leaned casually against the wall of a Baltimore Chinese food carryout.

When two robbers burst into the store, sticking guns to a customer’s head, the girls didn’t shriek. They didn’t cry in fear.  Instead, they laughed during the holdup before a man was shot.

“[The victim] is left crumpled on the floor of the carryout, bleeding,” prosecutor Jen Rallo said at a Dec. 1 court hearing in which she played the video for Baltimore Circuit Judge Shirley Watts.

“He is left to live or die on his own. ... No one helps [him],” Rallo said. “He is in pain. He asks to go behind the counter because he is afraid these individuals will return and shoot him again. And the store actually continues serving customers as [the victim] is bleeding on the floor.”

The shooting occurred Aug. 6 at 12:12 a.m., shortly after a 46-year-old man entered the Chinese Cuisine carryout on Harford Road in Northeast Baltimore, according to charging documents.

Two 17-year-olds entered the store — first one, then the other — with blue bandannas covering parts of their faces, Rallo said in court, describing the video to the judge. They rummaged through the customer’s pockets, held guns pointed at his head and then both shot at him, striking him in the left knee, Rallo said.

“The victim could have lost his life,” the prosecutor said. “There was no need to shoot this victim. There was no need to attack this man.”

Darren Brown, of the 3300 block of Ellerslie Avenue, and David Jefferson, of the 2700 block of Tivoly Avenue, are charged as adults with first-degree attempted murder in the crime — a charge that carries a maximum penalty of life in prison.

Judge Watts ordered the two teens tried as adults, after viewing the video of the crime.

“We have a video of the offense ... a brazen public offense committed in the presence of spectators in a small convenience store,” Watts said. “Onlookers stood by and laughed as this offense was going on.”

Brown’s attorney Lewyn Garrett said his client should be tried as a juvenile, keeping with a recommendation from court medical services. He said Brown suffers from lead poisoning and has a learning disability. He added that his client is 5 feet 9 inches, not 5 feet 6 inches as stated in the police report.

“He’s clearly not 5-foot-6,” Garrett said. “They can’t show a picture of Shaq and say, ‘Well, Darren Brown is Shaq.’ ”

Garrett also complained that prosecutors have not turned over the names of their witnesses to him, calling them “phantom” witnesses.

“Mr. Space Ghost saw Mr. Brown shoot this person,” he said. “Well, I don’t believe there is a Mr. Space Ghost.”

But Rallo argued that Brown’s admitted full-time job — drug-dealing — shows he’s acting as an adult.

“He was selling drugs, making $200 a day,” Rallo said.

The 46-year-old man is undergoing physical therapy and continues to have trouble bending his knee or walking, Rallo said. He is also suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder, according to the prosecutor.

Baltimore Mayor Sheila Dixon first aired concerns about the shooting and the bystanders’ reaction at Wednesday’s meeting of the Baltimore City Criminal Justice Coordinating Council, when she requested a study on the recommendations made to judges by court medical services about whether suspects should be tried as adults or as juveniles.

“Girls standing there. They continued to laugh. Blood’s all over him,” Dixon said. “People come back in and get their orders. It’s like business as usual. Clearly ... we have some very mentally disturbed individuals in the city.”

Video clip shows girls laughing during shooting

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 52 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the