Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:44:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286808 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  my son is stuck with unsaved father in the court system
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: my son is stuck with unsaved father in the court system  (Read 1407 times)
Cherie

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: August 06, 2003, 06:52:05 AM »

I need prayer for my son(4years old) i need to decide what to do. Normally I can hand all of my problems to God and I don't want my son in the system to have to answer to a court for my son that I am normally in charge of? His father is unsaved and on marijuana , irresponsible, I have always been able to hand my problems to God in the past? I feel that God could do a better job at putting this situation to peace and organizing for our son than a court? Sometimes I get in the way and I need prayer so I am listing to God's direction in this? My son and I suffering ? His father has a lawyer who is playing games in court all of our lives suffering ? It is all so ugly and unbarable and unhealthy to face?I know the Lord can take confusion out of any situation? His father isabbusive and a liar and a con? This horrible relationship has brought me closer to God. I want my son to go to achristian school now? His father is teaching him the wrong things?He never gets caught with the drugs and our son, and I never wanted our son to see his daddy doing the things he does?I have not seen him for 2-1/2 months. I don't want to fight for the rest of my life? I want peace? It is unhealthy and my attension has to be on this disputing always?  We're very bonded and he needs me? His father got full legal custody in a restraining order I placed on him? He mocks my faith and got a lawyer to slander me, lie, and say I am an angry person, that I leave the kids alone , that I said I was going to sell my sole to the Dev..? And that I deny him visitaion? His lawyer lies and says that I curse on the phone and yell ?He has tried to make me lose my job and he has called the legal service I was going to use with two girls cussing pretending to be me?He tells his family in Washinton that I am mental and need medication and am going to counseling so that he doesn't look bad for not being responsible and fighting like this?He separates people and stirs up hatred among people to keep everybody separte? Manipulates? I love the Lord with all my heart and I don't like division for our son but his fathers  behaviour is obnoxious and offending He is just letting the enemy work right through him? He is weak? I need prayer for direction and to hear what God is telling me to do? Prayer for finances and very clear diriction if I should finish this case on my own as I ahve , with a lawyer, and who and how? Or do nothing and pray and hand it all to God? My money for my home and children not for disputing wiht my son's father and his lies and problems. Everytime he disputes? It costs me?I don't have aproblem wiht my chidlren ? So why do I need to pay money and even pay attension.?I don't want my son to learn to smolke marijuana and ruin his life? Or to deal with problems this way?
a.b.

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2003, 02:37:12 PM »

Here are a few suggestions:

*go to a support group meeting or find one on the internet.  You need to talk to other women who are familiar with this crisis, esp those who have made it successfully through the process.

*Talk to your pastor or pastor's wife on a regular basis.  Keep your spiritual disciplines - Bible reading, church attendence, and prayer, even when you feel your worst.

*File a report with the child protective agency in your husband's county.  Maybe they will investigate.

*Find out if there are any free legal aids in your county/state
You definitely need a lawyer.

*Find out if there are any Family Advocates in your area (they
may be called something else in your area like child advocacy or something like that)

*Screen your calls and keep recordings of any offensive phone
calls from the father.

*Call Focus on the Family or 700 club for prayer and information, like books or tapes on this subject.  I have called them before and they were very helpful with prayer and info.

*Pray every single day for the Lord to work this out in favor of
your son.  Never stop praying, NO MATTER WHAT...

Dear Father in Heaven this is a very sad and confusing time for my sister in Christ.  Please help her to receive your peace and comfort.  Help her to calm down emotionally so that she can hear your direction.  Tell her each step to take and give her the desire to follow your instructions.  Give her strength and renew her hope.  Increase her trust and faith in you.  In Jesus' name, Amen
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the