Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 04:39:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  Just For Women (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  The Room Is Getting Cold!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Room Is Getting Cold!  (Read 3826 times)
TalkerCat
Gold Member

ON FIRE FOR THE LORD!

View Profile WWW
« on: December 22, 2005, 11:15:09 PM »

We need to warm the room girls!  Once again the posts are slacking off . . . the only way we can fellowship here is to post often and be there for each other.....  Come On, I Know We Can Do IT!   Cheesy  

WE'VE GOT THE SPIRIT
BLESSINGS -

Diane421

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2006, 06:57:08 AM »

When I read the subject - The Room is Getting Cold, it makes me think of our house this winter. With the heating costs rising, we decided to drop the temperature in the house 1 degree per day, until we got to 60. It is pretty cold here. My husband wears a ski-cap to bed, as he says his head gets cold at night....you probably guessed it....he is partially bald on top - ha ha....The other night...I was chilled so much, I wore knit gloves to bed. We are looking forward to warmer weather. When I get into bed at night, and I am cold....I start praying, and Jesus just warms me up! He definitely helps us in all aspects of our lives Smiley

Have a blessed day everyone!
Butterflies

Jesus is Lord of all!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2006, 07:58:41 PM »

Welcome to the Forums, Diane!   Yes, you are right that "room" has a double meaning here.  When it's cold like that, it's usually my feet that get cold and not my hands.  You two are probably quite a sight when you go to bed, ha.  Do you have an electric blanket or more blankets?  60 is pretty chilly for a house.  I admire you trying to be frugal.  Maybe you will have some warm days here and there to warm up. 

As for this "room", there have been a few more posts and a few new members, so I hope TalkerCat will be happy when she is able to return to us. 

Diane, thanks for jumping right in and posting.  That's how we learn about you and support one another.  Take care.

...all things were created by Him and for Him...Col. 1:16
Diane421

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2006, 10:16:21 PM »

I have a prayer request....My current husband of 9 yrs, and I are friends with my ex-husband. My ex has been having some really tough times lately, and we have shared with him about the great things that the Lord can do in his life. He now attends church with us, and also our home study group. He seems to be enjoying this. My daughter (by my ex) thinks this is great that we have opened our home and friends to her Dad. My husband said the other day, "we better be praying...you know we are going to be attacked, now that he is coming with us to church...we have stolen one from the enemy." Well...guess who is not being very pleasant around our home and causing strife. The one who said we will need prayer. Please pray for us...he says..."since I am the one who is wrong...then maybe I will just live by myself". Great answer...sometimes I think that he thinks that men are never wrong! Please pray for peace in our home....of course....tomorrow is Wednesday, and we have church tomorrow night. When there are arguments...it is either on Wednesday before church or Sunday mornings....
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2006, 10:25:18 PM »

Diane421 I see you are new here, so welcome to Christians Unite forums. Yes I will pray for you, and your family for peace to reign in your home.

Resting in the hands, of the Lord.
Bob

Psalm 104:35 Let sinners be consumed from the earth, and let the wicked be no more. Bless (affectionately, gratefully praise) the Lord, O my soul! Praise the Lord!

TalkerCat
Gold Member

ON FIRE FOR THE LORD!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2006, 10:48:05 PM »

I'm baaaaaack! And so blessed to see the posts and the new members!  Glory hallelujah, He is Lord!  How much warmer the room is when we fellowship and talk about our JESUS!  All of my brothers and sisters here at CU are in my prayers for them and their families.  You've all taken a piece of my heart and I'll love you forever.  What joy we have in each other.  How beautiful it is that we care so deeply for one another.  What a blessing it is to make true friends and get to know each other little by little.  How we can cry together and rejoice together.... Praise His Name.

Blessings-

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2006, 11:03:45 PM »

I'm baaaaaack! And so blessed to see the posts and the new members!  Glory hallelujah, He is Lord!  How much warmer the room is when we fellowship and talk about our JESUS!  All of my brothers and sisters here at CU are in my prayers for them and their families.  You've all taken a piece of my heart and I'll love you forever.  What joy we have in each other.  How beautiful it is that we care so deeply for one another.  What a blessing it is to make true friends and get to know each other little by little.  How we can cry together and rejoice together.... Praise His Name.

Blessings-

AMEN!! sister!

*Now sneaking out of the womens forum, before one of you women hit me with a iron skillet.*

TalkerCat
Gold Member

ON FIRE FOR THE LORD!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2006, 11:09:45 PM »

~~~~pinnng!~~~~ (TalkerCat catchin' DW on the noggin' with a skillet)

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2006, 11:26:52 PM »

HA! you missed

Exit stage right in a panic!

TalkerCat
Gold Member

ON FIRE FOR THE LORD!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2006, 11:49:42 AM »

I shouldn't have thrown the skillet DW! I should have tossed a basket of laundry! I'm exhausted and have no socks!  Kiss

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2006, 11:51:43 AM »

I shouldn't have thrown the skillet DW! I should have tossed a basket of laundry! I'm exhausted and have no socks!  Kiss

DW gets a lot of socks.   Grin Grin Grin Grin

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
TalkerCat
Gold Member

ON FIRE FOR THE LORD!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2006, 12:13:01 PM »

Socks . . . Huh? as in "powww", or is DW the mystery abyss of missing stockings everywhere? Huh  Roll Eyes

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2006, 12:43:20 PM »

Socks . . . Huh? as in "powww", or is DW the mystery abyss of missing stockings everywhere? Huh  Roll Eyes

I don't know, maybe both.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2006, 09:09:12 PM »

As in being hit, by the women of the forum.  Undecided   Shocked  Sorry you have to look else where for the stockings. Grin

TalkerCat
Gold Member

ON FIRE FOR THE LORD!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2006, 12:59:49 PM »

Aaahhh, D Dubya! Who'd wanna hit you? You're too HUGGABLE my friend!   Wink

XXOO Blessings -

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the