Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:16:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Should War in Iraq be Supported by Christians?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Should War in Iraq be Supported by Christians?  (Read 7141 times)
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2005, 09:25:00 AM »

Whoa, nothing gets replies like a "war in Iraq" or "Dem's/Rep's" thread lol

Just for the record, I never talk about politics and religion  Lips Sealed  Grin

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
LittlePilgrim

Little pilgrim, walking down the road of life...

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2005, 09:40:11 AM »

Air, don't get me wrong. I do not consider myself either to be aligned with any particular party. (Of course, I'll only be voting in the congressional/govnatorial races next year for the first time... Still...) It's just that I generally support Republicans because of their stances on the issues. I am Christian first, Conservative-liberatarian second (In other words, I prefer a leader with morals, but like to keep the size of government small as possible), and Republican third. In other words, IF by chance there was a conservative Democrat running (And there are quite a few, despite what most would have you believe) against a moderate republican, I would most likely vote for the democrat. Of course their being a Christian is most important to me, but our Christianity MUST be shown through how we live and where we stand on particular issues. Generally, Conservative and Christian go hand in hand. (Anti-abortion, anti-gay marriage, freedom of religion and freedom of speech... Two things, BTW, of which leftist organizations like ACLU and DEFCON would seek to rid us).
HOWEVER, no matter who is elected, I give them my support as a leader and my prayers, because in my mind they are as much God's chosen leader as much as the people's chosen leader. Smiley

For I am only human, not some hero of the faith/ I'm merely an example of God's mercy and His grace/ I keep my eyes on Jesus when my gains become a loss/ As I stumble to the cross. -Stumble, Timothy Mark
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2005, 09:45:25 AM »

The problem here is that so many are brainwashed into thinking that the Republican Democratic party is somehow the political party you should align yourself with for Christian values.  Too many are afraid to think for themselves, or believe thinking for themselves may lead them down the wrong path.  Recent Historical events clearly show a corrupt Republican Democratic party, void of morals in their politics, that still has the unjustified and unwavering loyalty of too many Christians.  People want to believe there is a light side political party and a dark side political party, while the truth is split between each party and often held by neither or sometimes both.  So you have a bunch of lunatics dancing around like monkeys cheerleading when they hear words like liberal and conservative, Republican and Democrat, without having any interest in learning the facts and becoming educated.

You know I don't to align myself with any particular party because God is neither a Democrat, a Republican, a liberal or a conservative. He is God. Jesus came to save all men, as long as they accepted the gift that God has freely given us which is salvation by the Blood of Jesus. At the moment we accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior, we become Christians, we become like our Father. We are no longer part of the world even though we live in the world. DON'T GET ME WRONG I AM A REGISTERED VOTER, AND I VOTE AT EACH ELECTION.What I am trying to say is that we may have 2 or 3 candidates and 2 may be Christians while the other is a liberal pro-abortion and all that type of thing God hates ( I definately won't vote for him), now of those 2 that are Christian 1 may be a democrat and the other a Republican, I don't let a political party get in the way of how God would have me vote! Dem or Rep. I turn to God and pray about it and ask Him which way to vote. So on my registration card it states I don't have a political preferance it is obvious I am going to vote for the man of God, no matter what his party is.
Now some of you may not agree with me but this is my own personal opinion and in the end of it all as it stands right now satan is the god of this world and he manipulates people, but I know Who the Victor is and I know Whose Kingdom will prevail for eternity. So I align myself with the Word of God and my vote is for Him. He then leads me in the path I should follow, and guides me.
I hope nobody takes this personal as I am not trying to step on any toes.

I have voted Democrat before and if the right person came along I would do so again. Unfortunately at this time that is not possible as all the Democrats I know of align themselves to the things that you spoke of as being against what God stands for. They align themselves to abortion, homosexuality, and the ACLU. It is also unfortunate that there are also some Republicans that are now doing so also. When this happens I refuse to vote for that person also.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2005, 09:46:49 AM »

Just for the record, I never talk about politics and religion  Lips Sealed  Grin

Having said that, I'll offer someone elses thoughts who sums it up nicely  Wink

Jack Kinsella - Omega Letter Editor

Following the announcement of Scooter Libby's indictment by a special prosecutor for lying about a crime he evidently did not commit, al-Qaeda's Useful Idiot Squad leapt into action, eager to do its part to help the war effort.

Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid immediately took to the Senate floor and solemnly invoked Senate Rule 21. The invocation of Senate Rule 21 forces the Senate to go into closed session during which all discussions are classified secret.

What is said during Rule 21 sessions is secret, but in his public invocation of the rule, Reid made sure the public heard the parts he wanted them to.

"The Libby indictment provides a window into what this is really all about: How the administration manufactured and manipulated intelligence in order to sell the war in Iraq and attempted to destroy those who dared to challenge its actions."

At the risk of beating a dead horse, Libby was indicted because he gave different versions of his testimony at different times to the grand jury. And his grand jury testimony differed from the account he gave the FBI.

No indictments were handed down for the crime the special prosecutor was investigating in the first place, because no crime actually occurred. It was alleged that revealing the name of Valerie Plame as a CIA employee was the same as exposing a covert agent.

It was determined early on that Plame wasn't a covert agent under the statute. One would think that would be the end of the investigation. If I were being investigated for a burglary and it turned out that no burglary occurred, it would seem logical that the investigation into the burglary would be wrapped up. No crime, no investigation, right?

Instead, the special prosecutor kept calling and recalling witnesses to the non-existent crime, until there was enough confusion to indict somebody for perjury.

And I find it interesting that perjury has once again returned to its rightful place as a serious crime, after its eight-year hiatus as a minor peccadillo that 'everybody does' when it is 'about sex'.

Senator Jay Rockefeller of West Virginia, the ranking Democrat on the Intelligence Committee accused the White House of manipulating the committee's GOP leadership into steering away from the subject of pre-Iraq war intelligence.

"Any time the Intelligence Committee pursued a line of inquiry that brought us close to the role of the White House in all of this, in the use of intelligence prior to the war, our efforts have been thwarted time and time again," he said.

Forget, for a moment, the partisan war and your party allegiances and think like an American. How does that read to both America's enemies and US forces on the battlefield?

To the enemy, it is confirmation that he is fighting for a just cause. To our forces, it raises questions about just what it is they are risking their lives for.

John Kerry emerged from the 'secret session' and posted the details he felt were relevant on his web site. ". . . "the country was misled into this war by a president and an administration who [sic] appear today to have put politics and narrow ideology ahead of sound honest national security policy."

(The only part of the secret session that was evidently 'secret' was any discussion that didn't make the US look bad)

Useful Idiot and Master Disinformationist Dick Durbin of Illinois, (the guy who compared our forces to Nazis, Stalinist thugs and Pol Pot's Khymer Rouge) worried from the well of the Senate about what a loss those former Nazis/Stalinist/Khymer Rouge-looking US forces are to the nation:

"We have lost over 2,000 of our best and bravest. Over 15,000 have been seriously wounded. We are spending more than $6 billion a month with no end in sight. And this Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee refuses to even ask the hard questions about the misinformation and disinformation given to the American people and the efforts made by the members of this administration to cover it up."

The former 'Nazi torturers' were evidently rehabilitated in Durbin's eyes by being killed or wounded by the enemy, making them even more useful symbols than they were when they were Stalinist 'thugs'.

As Nazis, they were evidence of how evil the administration's war is. As US casualties, they are evidence of how stupid the administration's war is. The fact that these 'symbols' are American kids who were alive once and gave their lives willingly to protect Durbin's right to be a self-serving, duplicitous back-stabber at their expense goes unnoticed back home.

But to the volunteers who stand between Dick Durbin and the terrorists who would kill him as cheerfully as they would George Bush, it sounds more like, 'this is all for nothing.'

(And that sounds a lot different when you are getting ready to go out on a combat mission than it does when you are sitting in your living room watching the news.)

Be that as it may, the invocation of Rule 21 to use a national embarrassment to advance further national embarrassment goes beyond partisan politics and is a overt violation, (in spirit if not in fact), of what the United States Code defines as 'offering aid and comfort to the enemy' under the legal definition of 'treason'.

Title 18, Chapter 115, section 2381 defines treason, legally speaking, as:

"Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

Do Harry Reid, John Kerry, Jay Rockefeller and Dick Durbin owe allegiance to the United States? As elected US Senators, one would assume so. Is the United States at war? There are those who argue that this is an illegal war, so, therefore, it isn't a 'real' war. Baloney.

Real Americans are shedding real blood in real combat. That makes this a real war as far as those who are fighting it are concerned. The enemy is the same enemy that drew first blood on September 11.

Only a fool would argue this is a war with Iraq. It WAS a war against a dictatorship friendly to terrorists, including al-Qaeda.

That dictatorship is gone. It is now a war with the terrorists themselves. Because those forces are American, and because the administration represents the entire United States, Harry Reid and his comrades owe allegiance to the US war effort as long as American forces are in harm's way.

Especially since John Kerry, Jay Rockefeller and Harry Reid were among the 29 Democrats who voted on October 11, 2002 in favor of Congressional authorization for the suddenly "illegal" invasion of Iraq.

That is not to say there aren't legitimate gripes about the administration's handling of the war on terror. But raising questions about what the administration is doing wrong would demand some alternative suggestion of how to do it right.

As a political tool, terrorism's usefulness is in using fear to bring about political change that cannot be brought about by popular support. It isn't the terror that brings about change, it is the fear. Terror's victims can't change anything from the grave.

If there is a difference between the methods being used by Harry Reid and his comrades and that of al-Qaeda, it is a difference without much of a distinction.

The goals are the same. Using fear to bring about political change that cannot be brought about by popular support. Terrorists use terror to invoke fear. Reid and his comrades use disinformation.

The result is that many Americans now fear they have been duped into war by an out-of-control administration. As if the 17 UN Resolutions, the invasion of Kuwait, the decade-long air war in the no-fly zone and the former near-unanimous agreement by both sides for regime change in Iraq occurred in a parallel universe.

Or, as if, as is so often-repeated it becomes a truism devoid of fact, 'there were no weapons of mass destruction found in Iraq' -- which of course is not true. US forces have discovered sarin and mustard gas.

Both Charles Duelfur and David Kay's investigations concluded Iraq had "a clandestine network of laboratories and safe houses with equipment that was suitable to continuing its prohibited chemical- and biological-weapons [BW] programs. They found a prison laboratory where we suspect they tested biological weapons on human subjects," said the report.

They found equipment for "uranium-enrichment centrifuges" whose only plausible use was as part of a clandestine nuclear-weapons program. In all these cases, "Iraqi scientists had been told before the war not to declare their activities to the U.N. inspectors," one ISG official said.

One can spin the facts until they are dizzy, but no matter how hard they are spun, when the spinning is over, the facts remain unchanged.

To listen to the Useful Idiots out there, America has more to fear from its own government than it does from al-Qaeda's terrorists. (Useful to the Left's agenda. But even more useful to al-Qaeda's).

It all began with the prophecy that Iraq would be 'George Bush's Vietnam'.

It has been echoed in the halls of power so many times by the likes of Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, John Kerry, Jay Rockefeller, Dick Durbin, the Hollywood Useful Idiot Elite, etc., etc. ad nauseum that nobody seems to recall the prophet who first gave it utterance.

It was Osama bin Laden.

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2005, 09:57:18 AM »

Pastor Roger,

Brother, don't you just love it when a newbie jumps in with both feet in his mouth, calls names, violates several forum rules, offers everyone advice from his position of grossly superior intellect, claims his account was deleted, but deletes his own account (making himself a guest), and states that he wasn't the one who left the hot kitchen.  UM??? - this doesn't quite add up. The only way you can get "Guest" by your name is to delete your own account, and you can't post without an account. So, I would surmise that he took a couple more cheap shots and left after he embarrassed himself thoroughly.  Grin

Reference his offered advice, I've decided to send him a message by carrier pigeon if I want any.  Grin  BUT, I use a North Pole carrier pigeon without any wings, so he's a little bit slow.  Grin

Cris, I didn't forget you. Just consider the source.

Oh, by the way, I have several dozen carrier pigeons at the North Pole if anyone else needs to seek advice from the ultimate wise one. BUT, they are all frozen and wingless. Grin

Love in Christ,
Tom

Psalms 107:8-9 NASB  Let them give thanks to the LORD for His lovingkindness, And for His wonders to the sons of men!  For He has satisfied the thirsty soul, And the hungry soul He has filled with what is good.

Brother Tom,

I noticed it when his posts had a new name but when doing a PM to him should his original name. I didn't see the "guest". I knew from that he had taken himself out then put himself back in and that he was the only one that could do that. We have had others come here that tried the same thing then blamed us for it saying it was because we took them out.

Yep, I love it also, as they can be seen through for who they are quite easily.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2005, 09:57:25 AM »

Hello airIam2worship,

Sister Maria, I think that many Christians voted much like you do for many years. Things changed pretty dramatically in the last several years, especially with the Democrats making Pro-Abortion part of their official Party Platform. Then there were primaries to look at where many of the top Democratic candidates basically painted Christians as stupid. I might add that involved major, national figures, and they didn't change course until they realized that they needed some Christians to vote for them.

I realize that not all Democrats are alike, but their Party Platform effects all of them. I'm sure that some of them don't like it at all, and many others had no desire to disown Christian voters. What the Democratic Party actually did with their platform and the rhetoric of their best known national figures was to set the stage for something very unique, and it backfired on them. The overall picture as viewed by the majority of the country was simple:  1) Democrats were intellectual secularists heavily financed by far-left liberals and associated with groups like the ACLU; 2) Republicans were poor, dumb Christians out of what they thought mainstream America was.

They still don't understand it, even after losing the majority in almost everything. The average American still wants GOD and morals and has no desire for the things that the Democratic Party has aligned itself with. Again, I realize it is generally the party and does not speak for all of them, but the party is now known generally for being anti-God, anti-Morals, pro-ACLU, pro-Abortion, anti-Family, and most specifically a secular society without GOD. They have most of the money and nearly all of the news media, but they won't be winning back the majority with what they currently stand for. Again, that's not to say that there aren't any good Christian Democrats, but they are making it pretty hard for Christians to vote for Democrats.

Some of the things in their official Party Platform make it obvious they are pandering to big money, Hollywood, far-left liberals, and groups like the ACLU. So, that leaves most of the Christians out. Once they figure out this is still a Christian nation that's moderate to conservative and they change their platform, things will get competitive again. BUT, they don't have the most basic lessons learned yet. Example:  the American people are NOT going to vote YES for same-sex marriage. Any moderate or conservative Democrat already knows these things.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 103:13 NASB  Just as a father has compassion on his children, So the LORD has compassion on those who fear Him.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2005, 10:02:24 AM »

2T,

I love the way that you "don't talk about politics and religion".

Keep it up, brother.

Wink Wink Wink

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2005, 10:04:00 AM »

The problem here is that so many are brainwashed into thinking that the Republican Democratic party is somehow the political party you should align yourself with for Christian values.  Too many are afraid to think for themselves, or believe thinking for themselves may lead them down the wrong path.  Recent Historical events clearly show a corrupt Republican Democratic party, void of morals in their politics, that still has the unjustified and unwavering loyalty of too many Christians.  People want to believe there is a light side political party and a dark side political party, while the truth is split between each party and often held by neither or sometimes both.  So you have a bunch of lunatics dancing around like monkeys cheerleading when they hear words like liberal and conservative, Republican and Democrat, without having any interest in learning the facts and becoming educated.

You know I don't to align myself with any particular party because God is neither a Democrat, a Republican, a liberal or a conservative. He is God. Jesus came to save all men, as long as they accepted the gift that God has freely given us which is salvation by the Blood of Jesus. At the moment we accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior, we become Christians, we become like our Father. We are no longer part of the world even though we live in the world. DON'T GET ME WRONG I AM A REGISTERED VOTER, AND I VOTE AT EACH ELECTION.What I am trying to say is that we may have 2 or 3 candidates and 2 may be Christians while the other is a liberal pro-abortion and all that type of thing God hates ( I definately won't vote for him), now of those 2 that are Christian 1 may be a democrat and the other a Republican, I don't let a political party get in the way of how God would have me vote! Dem or Rep. I turn to God and pray about it and ask Him which way to vote. So on my registration card it states I don't have a political preferance it is obvious I am going to vote for the man of God, no matter what his party is.
Now some of you may not agree with me but this is my own personal opinion and in the end of it all as it stands right now satan is the god of this world and he manipulates people, but I know Who the Victor is and I know Whose Kingdom will prevail for eternity. So I align myself with the Word of God and my vote is for Him. He then leads me in the path I should follow, and guides me.
I hope nobody takes this personal as I am not trying to step on any toes.

I have voted Democrat before and if the right person came along I would do so again. Unfortunately at this time that is not possible as all the Democrats I know of align themselves to the things that you spoke of as being against what God stands for. They align themselves to abortion, homosexuality, and the ACLU. It is also unfortunate that there are also some Republicans that are now doing so also. When this happens I refuse to vote for that person also.

My point exactly, we have to keep in mind we are voting for a person not a party. And we, at least I will only vote for a person who is a God fearing person, who obeys God's laws first and will not give in to such abominations as gay marriges, abortions, etc. etc. that is why we as Christians must be very careful who we vote for and make sure that we have at least some knowledge about these political persons, because our votes will affect our life. I understand that and it is easy to see that there are no Democrats who are willing to stand up for the moral issues that this country was founded on, but if Jesus dosen't come for us first and God decides that He will open doors for a God fearing, Democrat and a Republican that doesn't fear God runs against him I will vote for the man that fears the Lord. That is why I am neither Dem or Rep I vote only for the man that will fear God and loves Him. I just keep praying for God to always provide for us a man who will fear Him and love Him. It would be very sad indeed if we had 2 running and neither one feared God. So to wrap it up I continually pray that God will uproot all evil doers out of Congress, and the Senate and that He will set up honorable men who will serve Him and fear Him. And that He will continue to provide for us a presidential candidate who will put God first. I admire that judge from Alabama who refused to remove the 10 comandments from the courthouse. A man who will put God first and not even care if he loses his job, he know with God he can't go wrong.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2005, 10:28:36 AM »

Amen air,

I simply get sick when I see those that profess Christianity and then follow in the footsteps of the Devil by supporting a politician that is for those things.

The state of Illinois is called the "Welfare State" by some. It is claimed to be the highest state for people on welfare and social security disability (I don't know that to be a fact). I have seen people that are on one or both that will put their Christian convictions aside and support a Democrat that is pro-abortion, pro-gay marriage, etc. simply because they believe the individual will give them more benefits than the Republican candidate will.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2005, 10:43:49 AM »

Hello airIam2worship,

Sister Maria, I think that many Christians voted much like you do for many years. Things changed pretty dramatically in the last several years, especially with the Democrats making Pro-Abortion part of their official Party Platform. Then there were primaries to look at where many of the top Democratic candidates basically painted Christians as stupid. I might add that involved major, national figures, and they didn't change course until they realized that they needed some Christians to vote for them.

I realize that not all Democrats are alike, but their Party Platform effects all of them. I'm sure that some of them don't like it at all, and many others had no desire to disown Christian voters. What the Democratic Party actually did with their platform and the rhetoric of their best known national figures was to set the stage for something very unique, and it backfired on them. The overall picture as viewed by the majority of the country was simple:  1) Democrats were intellectual secularists heavily financed by far-left liberals and associated with groups like the ACLU; 2) Republicans were poor, dumb Christians out of what they thought mainstream America was.

They still don't understand it, even after losing the majority in almost everything. The average American still wants GOD and morals and has no desire for the things that the Democratic Party has aligned itself with. Again, I realize it is generally the party and does not speak for all of them, but the party is now known generally for being anti-God, anti-Morals, pro-ACLU, pro-Abortion, anti-Family, and most specifically a secular society without GOD. They have most of the money and nearly all of the news media, but they won't be winning back the majority with what they currently stand for. Again, that's not to say that there aren't any good Christian Democrats, but they are making it pretty hard for Christians to vote for Democrats.

Some of the things in their official Party Platform make it obvious they are pandering to big money, Hollywood, far-left liberals, and groups like the ACLU. So, that leaves most of the Christians out. Once they figure out this is still a Christian nation that's moderate to conservative and they change their platform, things will get competitive again. BUT, they don't have the most basic lessons learned yet. Example:  the American people are NOT going to vote YES for same-sex marriage. Any moderate or conservative Democrat already knows these things.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 103:13 NASB  Just as a father has compassion on his children, So the LORD has compassion on those who fear Him.

I pray for the Christian political figures that they will learn to fear the Lord and not man's opinion, that they will learn to trust God and to take a stand for God.That they will stand up against the majority in their own party (Democrats), And have no fear of what man may do to them. That they will realize that 'God has not given us a spirit of fear, but a spirit of love, power and a sound mind'. As for the Democrats, yes they thought Christians are stupid, but the way I see it God has proved to them that Christians have the upperhand right now all we have to do is continue to press on, keep fighting any bills that violate God's laws. Let everyone know that Christians are also American citizens and that we will take a stand for moral issues and more importantly for God, I pray ALL Christian register to vote, and then actually go out and do so. I take every opportunity I get to reclaim America back for God. I make sure I write and sign any petitions that are set up and I vote against homosexual marriges, abortion etc. This nation should always be 'one nation under God', I continue to teach my children and grandchildren that some stupid laws may have taken prayer out of schools, but they cannot stop us from praying in our hearts, they may have taken the 10 commandments out of public buildings, but they cannot stop me from having an 11 by 17 inch framed copy of the 10 commandments in my home. And MOST of all they cannot stop me from PRAYING. Prayer changes things, ALWAYS, IT'S A SPIRITUAL LAW! AND THEY CANNOT STOP GOD FROM ACCOMPLISHING HIS PURPOSE, which He set forth from the foundation of the earth. So for the ACLU, the atheists, the liberals, and those who continue to insist on trying to set laws that are against God's purpose I have an announcement to make. JESUS HAS ALREADY WON, HE IS THE KING OF KINGS, THE LORD OF LORDS, AND THE ALPHA AND OMEGA. Those that insist on going against Him are going to the place where they deserve to be.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2005, 10:44:26 AM »

Whoa, nothing gets replies like a "war in Iraq" or "Dem's/Rep's" thread lol

Hello 2nd Timothy,

I understand and agree with the above statement completely.  Grin  Grin

WOW! - Brother, we've been missing you. It's great to hear from you, and we would love to see your wit and wisdom regularly.

I must confess that I liked your second non-political, non-religious post better (Omega Letter).  Grin  I really wish that I had said something like that. In terms of actual information about this whole dirty non-political, non-religious mess, I think that we've only seen the tip of the iceberg. Further, and I could be wrong, I think there is a BIG reason why President Bush hasn't played his cards yet. I don't think that the Dem's will like it much. I'm not going to talk about details yet because it involves politics and religion.  Grin

In the meantime - KEEP LOOKING UP!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Philippians 3:20-21 NASB  For our citizenship is in heaven, from which also we eagerly wait for a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ;  who will transform the body of our humble state into conformity with the body of His glory, by the exertion of the power that He has even to subject all things to Himself.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2005, 11:05:59 AM »

airIam2worship Said:

So for the ACLU, the atheists, the liberals, and those who continue to insist on trying to set laws that are against God's purpose I have an announcement to make. JESUS HAS ALREADY WON, HE IS THE KING OF KINGS, THE LORD OF  LORDS, AND THE ALPHA AND OMEGA. Those that insist on going against Him are going to the place where they deserve to be.

Sister Maria,

I loved your entire post but I had to quote the portion above and add only one thing:

AMEN AND AMEN!!

Love In Christ,
Tom

2 Corinthians 3:2-3 NASB  You are our letter, written in our hearts, known and read by all men; being manifested that you are a letter of Christ, cared for by us, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2005, 12:29:39 PM »

airIam2worship Said:

So for the ACLU, the atheists, the liberals, and those who continue to insist on trying to set laws that are against God's purpose I have an announcement to make. JESUS HAS ALREADY WON, HE IS THE KING OF KINGS, THE LORD OF  LORDS, AND THE ALPHA AND OMEGA. Those that insist on going against Him are going to the place where they deserve to be.

Sister Maria,

I loved your entire post but I had to quote the portion above and add only one thing:

AMEN AND AMEN!!

Love In Christ,
Tom

2 Corinthians 3:2-3 NASB  You are our letter, written in our hearts, known and read by all men; being manifested that you are a letter of Christ, cared for by us, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.

And I must add another ....

AMEN!

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2005, 01:37:19 PM »

Ec 4:12 And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

AMEN

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2005, 11:34:53 AM »

airIam2worship Said:

Sister Maria,

AMEN AND AMEN!!

Love In Christ,
Tom

And I must add another ....

AMEN!

I got to add my
AMEN!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the