Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:06:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  My heart is for the mission....
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My heart is for the mission....  (Read 1021 times)
raul

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2005, 10:44:13 AM »

My name is Raul Costea, I am married to Ana and we have a child, Samuel. Veronica was an orphan, but now she is part of our family. After I was born again, I understood that the greatest thing you could do for Him on this earth is to bring others to Christ. I have spiritualy grown in cell groups and began getting involved in the Lord's work. He put me step-by-step through several stages of growth concerning character and the Lord's work as well.

Certain verses in the Bible began to powerfully talk to me and I understood the Lord wanted me to dedicate myself entirely to His work. One of these verses is the one in Isaiah 53 where the Scripture says "He will see the fruit of His work and enliven". I understood I only had one motivation in this missionary work: Jesus to be enlivened by many gained souls. From then on my hearts desire is that at the end of every day Jesus would be pleased with me and I would hear the words: "well done good servant".

I attended a Bible college and also followed His guidence to an area where there were only 0.2% evangelical(from all the denomination's) christians. Here I started working in the villages around Slatina. Also, after a year the Lord impelled us to start a work with orphans. Since then we have found a christian family to take over the work with orphans.

After a period of several years the Lord impelled us to move south to the city Draganesti, Olt. I am sent to Draganesti by the Baptist Church in Alba Iulia.

Here in Corabia, another city, and the surrounding villages we wish to plant churches. We know the work is the Lords, who works through the church so we thought we could make available a missionary house where missionaries from our or other countries can come and work in the area.

Everything the Lord did through us and everything He will do is to His praise.

Raul
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2005, 10:52:38 AM »

Welcome to the forum, Raul. That sounds like some wonderful and very rewarding work. Praise God. I will pray for you in your work for Him.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2005, 11:04:15 AM »

Raul welcome to the Christian Forum. This is a wonderful place to talk to other Christians, get moral support, have people pray for you and your loved ones, and even have nice clean Christian fun. I love this place and I know you will too.
God bless you and your family. I am praying for you and also your ministry.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the