Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 12:15:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286800 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Look out, everyone for airIam2worship......
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 228 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Look out, everyone for airIam2worship......  (Read 501695 times)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #480 on: October 27, 2005, 10:36:03 AM »

I know I haven't been on for long periods of time for the last few days, (been trying to finish some translation for my church), but I haven't seen Pastor Roger, is he OK? Does anyone know how his brother is doing?

Thank you for asking, sister. I have been a bit busy the last few days.

Then my son took my computer so he could install another memory stick into it. That took a bit longer than he expected it to do but now I can do more than one thing at a time on my computer without it getting bogged down.  Grin Grin Thats pretty important for a new computer to do. (especially if you want to be a posting nut.)

My brother goes into surgery on Nov 3rd for his heart valve and the bypasses. The stents to his kidneys worked quite well so they were able to get him in sooner than they had thought.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #481 on: October 27, 2005, 12:04:41 PM »

I'm glad to hear your brother is doing somewhat better, I am still keeping him in my prayers. As for you being a posting nut, well I got a new name for you. You are now an official serial poster  Grin Grin. And now that you have an even better computer I guess I better start becoming a serial poster too  Tongue Tongue

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #482 on: October 27, 2005, 01:20:42 PM »

You are now an official serial poster

I would rather be a cereal poster. (Food for thought.)   Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

« Last Edit: October 27, 2005, 01:25:15 PM by Pastor Roger » Logged

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #483 on: October 27, 2005, 02:35:05 PM »

Hello Dreamweaver,

Brother, please give us a reminder several days before this is supposed to happen so that we can offer some extra prayers.

In the meantime - hang in there and KEEP LOOKING UP!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Ephesians 3:14-19 NASB  For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God.
I will post in the Prayer thread, a few days before the rod, is reinserted.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #484 on: October 27, 2005, 02:37:26 PM »

hope you feel better soon  Cry
I will, after they put the rod back in my back. Cheesy

Well I'm praying you feel better even before they put the rod back in your back, and I'm praying you will be able to enjoy a great Thanksgiving dinner too! Remember y Brother, God is a creative God and He is your Father. (even if you are a Post-Nut, serial poster Tongue) Grin
I would rather be a cereal poster, myself. On second though, make that Fruit Loops. Cheesy

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #485 on: October 27, 2005, 02:39:10 PM »

I know I haven't been on for long periods of time for the last few days, (been trying to finish some translation for my church), but I haven't seen Pastor Roger, is he OK? Does anyone know how his brother is doing?
He is fine, his son took his computer to add memory to it.... Tongue

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #486 on: October 27, 2005, 02:43:57 PM »

Then my son took my computer so he could install another memory stick into it. That took a bit longer than he expected it to do but now I can do more than one thing at a time on my computer without it getting bogged down.  Grin Grin Thats pretty important for a new computer to do. (especially if you want to be a posting nut.)

My brother goes into surgery on Nov 3rd for his heart valve and the bypasses. The stents to his kidneys worked quite well so they were able to get him in sooner than they had thought.

DUH! I guess I should have looked at the last page, before answering her question.

I have been keeping your brother, in my prayers Pastor Roger. Please keep us updated.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #487 on: October 27, 2005, 02:44:42 PM »

Well I'm praying you feel better even before they put the rod back in your back, and I'm praying you will be able to enjoy a great Thanksgiving dinner too! Remember y Brother, God is a creative God and He is your Father. (even if you are a Post-Nut, serial poster Tongue) Grin
I would rather be a cereal poster, myself. On second though, make that Fruit Loops. Cheesy

Only if it is loopy for Christ.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #488 on: October 27, 2005, 02:47:19 PM »

Are you sure about the fine part? I tried to get him to take care of my memory problem, too. He said that was beyond his expertise.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #489 on: October 27, 2005, 02:49:38 PM »

DUH! I guess I should have looked at the last page, before answering her question.

I have been keeping your brother, in my prayers Pastor Roger. Please keep us updated.

Thats alright, brother. It gave me an excuse for making some more posts.  Cheesy Cheesy

I'll post updates as I get anything knew. Thank you all for your prayers.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #490 on: October 27, 2005, 02:52:17 PM »

Are you sure about the fine part? I tried to get him to take care of my memory problem, too. He said that was beyond his expertise.

[scarsm]It would be beyond my expertise, as well.[/scarsm] I guess that memory goes bye, bye, as you get older. Wink Grin

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #491 on: October 27, 2005, 02:55:50 PM »

Only if it is loopy for Christ.

Grin

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #492 on: October 27, 2005, 02:58:29 PM »

Thats alright, brother. It gave me an excuse for making some more posts.  Cheesy Cheesy

I'll post updates as I get anything knew. Thank you all for your prayers.
Anything for a post, huh? Grin

Not a problem that is apart of fellowship, praying. Cheesy And praying makes me feel better. Grin

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #493 on: October 27, 2005, 03:14:28 PM »

As for you being a posting nut, well I got a new name for you. You are now an official serial poster  Grin Grin. And now that you have an even better computer I guess I better start becoming a serial poster too  Tongue Tongue
Grrrrr!! here I have an older computer, I have to shut down after so many posts. Angry  One of these days, I will have enough money toi build a new computer again. My last effort, when up in smoke. So I am praying that when I start on my next computer, don't go up in smoke.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #494 on: October 27, 2005, 04:17:07 PM »

You are now an official serial poster

I would rather be a cereal poster. (Food for thought.)   Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

You are, you're a POST NUT

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 228 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the