Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:44:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286777 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Another prayer request
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Another prayer request  (Read 1584 times)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« on: September 15, 2005, 10:32:59 PM »

I have a neighbor that is only 34 yrs old and the mother of two teenage boys and a widow. Her name is Vicky. She went into the hospital about 1 and a half months ago for a simple surgery that she should have been able to go home after that same day. Instead there were complications set in. She has a blood disease that causes her blood to clot. For this reason she must be on blood thinners. The blood thinners then cause hemoraging, so she is in a constant battle back and forth orver this. On top of this she also has a heart condition and her immune system is quite weak which allowed three different infections to attack her at once, one in the lungs, one in the surgical area and now one shows in her blood with no specific organ infected.

She got to come home finally but one day later had to be taken back. She is in ICU now.

I am currently working with her oldest son who is not saved yet and is a very troubled teen. He proclaimed to be an atheist but recently has started accepting that there is a God but he has refused to take the step toward Him.

Your prayers are dearly appreciated.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2005, 10:35:27 PM by Pastor Roger » Logged

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2005, 11:32:17 PM »

Pastor Roger,

Brother, I will definitely be praying for this family. Things are beginning to sound very positive for the son you are dealing with. It sounds like his heart has been softened and he might be about ready to make the most important decision of his life. I hope and pray this is exactly what happens.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Romans 8:1-2 NASB  Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2005, 09:42:49 AM »

Pastor Roger. I am praying for this young man and his mom. I too am on blood thinners, I have to be very careful with my diet, and have pt/inr test done every 3 months. I also have been challenged with 3 or 4 different immune diseases. I know what this dear woman must be going through, I am in agreement with your prayers that this young man will listen, that the scales will fall from his eyes, that he will be delivered from satan's clutches and that GOD will create a new heart in him.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Gaurav

Jesus Rocks!!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2005, 11:36:31 AM »

Hey
I will pray that the two people mentioned: the son and the lady on blood thinners will be at peace and that God will intereven in their lives.

I feel that i should also pray for the previous poster and allow God to interve.

God = love
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2005, 12:07:00 PM »

Thank you all for your prayers.

airIam2worship, my prayers are for you in this also.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2005, 12:15:39 PM »

Thank you Pastor Roger. I receive all the promises GOD has for me and my seed, In the Name of Jesus.
All Christians should always pray for each other, incessantly.
Thank GOD for giving us the privilege to approach HIS Royal Throne, no matter where we are, who we are, or what we pray for. HE is always there. Hallelujah Cheesy

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2005, 11:17:37 AM »

We found out today that Vicky has two blood clots in her leg and a big one in her chest. The Drs are not giving her much hope therefore it is in the hands of the Lord.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2005, 12:11:45 PM »

Pastor Roger, doctors don't have the final say. GOD has the final say. I am praying for a supernatural healing to take place right now and that the blood clot near her heart will disolve. The 2 in her legs may be operable or even treated with heparin, but GOD is not a half way GOD he is the Almighty. He can restore her to full health, nothing missing, nothing broken. She should confess the Word, and not lose the faith. She should feed her spirit with healing scriptures. I will do my part and pray for her and her boys. If you would like I can look for healing scriptures, and post them.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2005, 01:14:57 PM »

Pastor Roger, Add my prayers to list lst growing right now. I would be honored to pray, for Vicky and her son.

Resting in the hands, of Jesus.
Bob

Luke 6:18 And they that were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed.

valie

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2005, 07:48:48 AM »

Gladly praying for your neighbour and for her son...have a friend (rene) who is in the same position at the moment (atheist)! I pray that God will show us all how miraculous He can be! Never give up hope...I sometimes do but my friend who is like a son to me is more important than that...May the Lord bless and keep you all...Valie
cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2005, 11:28:04 PM »

We found out today that Vicky has two blood clots in her leg and a big one in her chest. The Drs are not giving her much hope therefore it is in the hands of the Lord.

Any updates on Vicky's condition, PR?  I've been praying for her and your ministry to her son.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2005, 11:35:58 PM »

It is still touch and go for Vicky. The Drs are not giving her a lot of hope. They have told her to get her things in order. Nice of the Drs to do that to her isn't it?

She is getting a lawyer to come in so that she can set things up for her boys who will be going to an uncle.

Her oldest boy went to church with us last night. Then turned around today and got in trouble over drugs. His grandmother came and got him this afternoon so I don't think I'll be seeing him again.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2005, 11:43:44 PM »

Pastor Roger,

I am still praying for Vicki,

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2005, 08:29:45 AM »

Cry DW, I'm praying for Viki and her boys and their grandmother too. But, Brother you are in my prayers too. I can see that it is probably hurting you to know this woman, see her problem, try your hardest and for it to seem like you won't get far. Hang in there my brother, and remember you planted a seed in that young man, you managed to get him to go to church, keep praying. I too will be praying that the seed you planted will grow.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the